A Little Taste of Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers

"Close ..." gasped. Margret picked up her pace. Even as she placed a third finger on Celeste's anus, Celeste rode to yet another orgasm of the day. Margret felt her fingers in both holes pressed tightly inside Celeste for several seconds. When she came down, Margret withdrew both hands. For a moment Margret thought about making Celeste clean her fingers, but she decided against it. She wiped them on the covers.

For a full minute Margret looked down at the nearly exhausted woman.

"Tell me if you can go on," Margret said with more compassion than she thought she could muster.

"Yes ... if it makes ... you happy," Celeste moaned. Margret wanted to rage against Celeste. She wanted to break her and make the woman cry. Instead she leaned over and kissed each of Celeste's reddened ass cheeks.

"Roll over," she asked.

Celeste struggled to obey.

"Get the hair out of your face." Celeste brought up both hands and cleaned up her face so that she could clearly see Margret's face in the pale light. "Come up here and suck on my breasts." Celeste struggled to prop herself up on her arms.

"Ly down," Margret told her. Celeste collapsed, her arms splayed out at her sides. Margret lowered her left breast down to Celeste's mouth. Before Margret could say anything, Celeste pushed her head up to take the closets nipple into her mouth. To start with all Celeste did was suck. Something inside the woman's head clicked because she suddenly nipped the nipple a bit before twirling her tongue around it. She alternated the teeth, the tongue and then the sucking the nipple down with great energy just on the safe side of painful.

"You've never sucked a woman's tit before, have you?" Margret groaned. Celeste shook her head in the negative. "Switch nipples," Margret commanded which Celeste enthusiastically obeyed. "Do you like doing this? Answer me." Margret said sharply. Now she could catch her in a lie. Their breasts were not comparable. Hers were much fuller and larger than Margret's and they both knew it.

"I love it," Celeste gasped between sucks. The woman wouldn't give up on Margret's breast, instead getting out words between pulls on the nipple and diving back in to take as much of the breast into her mouth.

"Your nipple ... feels wonderful ... against my ... tongue ... so hard ... and firm ... like butterscotch."

No one had said that before to Margret. She was used to the looks of disappointment she got when she opened up her shirt and took off her push-up bra. She had gotten so used to it that she was totally flabbergasted by Celeste's words.

"Do you want to keep doing this? Answer me."

Celeste answered by redoubling her efforts and bringing a hand up to help squeeze the breast as if she was milking Margret. She gobbled up more of the tit into her mouth until she could tease the nipple with the back of her tongue. Margret had never felt that before and her thighs began to tingle.

"Stop," Margret ordered. Celeste got one good long lick in before complying. Margret moved up Celeste's body until her cunt was over Celeste's face. She lowered it down until it was only an inch or two away.

"Eat my ..." and Celeste grabbed onto Margret's hips and pulled the woman the rest of the way down so that she could bury her tongue into Margret's snatch. The feeling was so intense that Margret had to pound on the wall to hold the orgasm at bay. For a woman who had never done this before, Celeste was an extremely fast learner.

Celeste brought one hand down to push a finger in from behind. The other began to grope and kneed her buttocks roughly, the way Margret liked it. When Celeste's finger was good and wet with Margret's juices, she traced a line up to Margret's asshole and pushed the finger in. It was not very gentle, but it wasn't too rough either. What it was turned out to be too much.

"I ... didn't ... ugh ... say ... you ... cou ... ugh ... FUUCKKK!!" and Margret went crashing into a red wall of sensation; the hardest orgasm she'd ever had. Like Jesse taught her, Celeste gently massaged her, keeping her at that orgasmic high seconds longer than normal. When she finally slumped down, she slid over Celeste's body until they were face to face. She kissed Margret and all Margret could think of was that her juices had never tasted better than there on Celeste's tongue.

"Thank you," Celeste said softly. Margret stared at her in shock. This woman was supposed to be suffering for the wrong she'd done, not happy for meeting her would-be tormentor.

"Get out," Margret snapped. "Get the hell out of here!"

Celeste hurriedly got dressed and ran out the door. Margret hated Celeste. She hated it even more that she tasted so good, was so responsive to the touch, and so giving in her sexuality. Margret flopped back on the bed and wept. It took her thirty minutes to get up and cut the cut the camcorder off.

*****

"Hello Mr. Rhodes."

"Yes," the rich, moderate voice answered.

"There is a gift for you in the mail box. I suggest you look at them before your wife gets home. I'll call you tomorrow so we can discuss the matter."

"Who is this?" he asked.

"I am a concerned party," Margret grinned before hanging up. She vowed to do much better with this one.

Jesse Rhodes didn't know what to make of the caller, but he decided to humor his curiosity and go down and check the mail box. Sure enough an unmarked document envelope was waiting for him. He opened it as he went back up the driveway.

What he saw were pictures of his wife taking pictures of her in stunning lingerie. He knew that pair well. She'd gotten them for his birthday. He wasn't unduly upset, but his curiosity was increased. Was his wife planning something? He opted to keep this from Celeste for now, in case it was a surprise.

The next day his Demi, his secretary told him his wife was on the phone with a bad cold. When he picked it up, it was the other woman; the one from yesterday at home.

"Hello," she said.

"You are certainly not my wife," Jesse chuckled.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it," Margret teased. "What did you think of the photos?"

"What can I say? My wife is beautiful and that's favorite pair of underwear she has on. How did you get them?"

"We'll get to that. Let's say that your wife has done some things that you need to be made aware of; things that if they got out might damage your career and your wife's business," Margret gloated.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this to us?" Jesse sounded a bit angry.

"If you want to save your status and marriage I suggest you watch what I've sent you and understand that things can get much, much worse. Your wife has not been a good person."

"I'll get to the bottom of this," Jesse threatened.

"Do that and everything that your wife has done wrong get put out there for everyone to see? She'll be ruined," Margret promised. "You'll have to divorce her to get out from under the scandal," she added. Now she got to see how much he really cared about her. God she hoped he turned on her on seeing that tape of him and her going at it -- their most private of moments bared for the whole world to see. It would serve Celeste right.

"Don't hurt her," he said without hesitation. "Please don't hurt her. I'll make this right with you."

"Then don't tell her what is going on. If you do, it's over. Do we understand each other?"

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice tinged with sadness. Margret wanted to scream 'to see you suffer you son of a bitch!' but she didn't.

"You'll see."

Margret had gone by and spied on Celeste at her store. The woman seemed bright and chippers; helping customers and racing for the phone whenever it rang. Margret couldn't help but wonder if that was disappointment in Celeste's eyes whenever the conversation started. There was no sign that Jesse had been a bad boy.

"Hello again," Margret began in her best seductive voice.

"Oh," Jesse answered bitterly, "it is you."

"You sound upset. I would have thought you would be happy that your wife's betrayal was laid out for you. I've helped you out here."

"Really? Is that what you call it?" Jesse retorted.

Now that I've done something for you, I want you to do something for me," Margret said pleasantly. "We could always make you two an internet sensation if you don't."

"Damn it," he growled. "What do you want?"

"I want some pictures of you, nude, from various angles. I want to verify that it is an all-over tan."

"No," Jesse snapped.

"Bye then," Margret snapped, playing her bluff well.

"Wait! I can't believe I'm doing this, but how and where?" Jesse responded softly.

"Manx has a men's section that does alterations -- the whole nine yards. Use the first booth, take off your clothes. You'll find a camera tucked beneath the seat. Take it out and use it; you are a bright boy. Think of your wife; play with yourself a little bit. Do it today on your lunch break. Get into it and the next task won't be so hard."

Next task?"

"All in due time; hurry, it is almost lunch time already. Margret had timed it this way so that Jesse would have less time to chicken out. She really wanted those photos. They would make a great addition to her collection and would fit in wonderfully with those of Celeste. They really did look good together.

Later that night Margret was sitting at her computer, naked except for her bathrobe, which she had pulled open. It was clear to her that no matter how angry and upset Jesse had been when he started this, he had definitely been a good boy for her. His muscles were well-defined without being overwhelming. Watching the pictures that evolved as he stroked himself and his face slowly changing from disgust to lust brought Margret's hand between her legs, twirling and touching. As Margret came, the only thing she couldn't decide was if she wanted to taste it before or after he got it between her legs.

"Hey Lover, those pictures were out of this world," Margret said, calling in the early afternoon this time. "It makes me want to eat you up."

"When you didn't call this morning, I hoped that we were done," Jesse sighed. "What now?"

"Call Celeste and say you have a business meeting tonight," Margret requested. She gave him the motel, the room number and the time to be there. "Be late, and you know what happens." The love of the power over another person's life flooded back over her.

Margret wanted this encounter to be very different. She dressed in the sluttiest lingerie and had the rooms' lamps at the lowest lighting possible, with no background light from the bathroom. He was relieved by Jesse's punctuality. She wasn't sure what she would have done had he been late, or worse, not shown up at all.

"Come in," she said. Jesse came in wearing work attire, but even that was cut close and well-tailored. His eyes promptly tracked her voice to the bed. Margret was propped up on two pillows against the backboard, one farthest leg extended and closest one bent at the knee. Her red stockings were held in place by red garters. Her panties were silky red and sheer that left little to the imagination. Her bustier, also red was cinched so tight that she could barely breathe. She tried to judge his expression as his eyes roamed over her body.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked. Only then did Margret realize they had been staring at one another.

"I want you to watch something," she purred. "It is a little presentation that you should find interesting." She reached beside her and cut on the TV and DVD player. Celeste coming in through the same door leapt to the screen. Jesse craned his neck to see.

"Come here," Margret called, "and sit at the foot of the bed. You can see more that way." Jesse did as directed. Margret moved up behind him, legs folded beneath her, so that she could whisper in his ear. When the scene moved to Celeste removing her clothing, she had Jesse do the same, but slowly so that she could run her hands over his flesh as it was revealed.

"Let me take off your undershirt," Margret sighed into his ear. It wasn't meant as a request and he didn't treat it like it was. She reached down and pulled it lose from his trouser band. There was just a hint of sweat to the shirt. Jesse was getting aroused. As it came up she began giving his strong back and broad shoulders licks and kisses.

"Do you work out much?" she asked.

"Home gym; six days a week. I also jog with Celeste three days a week." Celeste slapped the back of his head.

"You don't get to use that name. If you want to call her something, call her 'My Slut', is that clear."

"Yes. What do I call you?" Jesse asked.

"Mistress will do." Jesse nodded and took off his pants. His socks followed but he kept his eyes on the screen. Finally he stood up and took off his underwear. Margret paused the video.

"Stand up, arms stretched out and slowly turn around until you face me."

As he slowly turned around she appreciated the fine definition of his muscles. There was no way she could score a man like this, with this body and those good looks without resorting to desperate measures.

"Who do you like better?" Margret taunted. There was no right answer. If he said Margret, he was shamelessly sucking up. If he said 'My Slut', she could punish him.

"I don't know. Stand up and let me drink you in," he responded after a moment. Now Margret was stuck. She could childishly withdraw the question, or she could do what he wanted. She had to admire this coolness under fire.

As Margret moved to get off the bed, Jesse offered her his hand. For a second she didn't know what to make of it then she took it and he helped pull her upright.

"Thank you," sort of tumbled out of her. Jesse looked at her, slowly moving his gaze from head to toe. He walked around her, inspecting her. Several times he reached out to touch her, but pulled up at the last second. He stood at her back for too many seconds his hands running through the ends of her hair. Margret wiggled uncomfortably, she was getting so wet.

"Apples and Oranges," he whispered to Margret in a passionate voice. My Slut has a larger ass, but yours is slender and tight. My Slut is more curvaceous, but yours is sleeker, with better defined lines. Your hairs feel different; My Slut's being silkier and flows through the fingers, but yours is rougher plays better with my hands. Shall I go on?"

Margret paused for a second. She weighed each word. He hadn't lied. He hadn't made a choice either.

"Which one would you rather have here right now?" she ground our hoarsely.

"Here? I'd rather have you," Jesse answered. Margret rounded on him and slapped him across the face.

"Liar! You would rather have your Slut here."

"Then why am I here with you when I could be at home with My Slut?"

"Because I could destroy you," Margret spat. Jesse nodded and sat down at the foot of the bed. He picked up his underwear.

"What are you doing?" Margret snapped.

"You clearly don't want me here so I'm leaving."

"You will leave when I tell you that you can leave," Margret growled. "Now get on the bed. I want you at the headboard, lying on your back -- Now!"

Jesse dropped his underwear and scooted back up the bed. He reclined so that he was propped up on his elbows, looking at Margret.

"Now I'm going to fuck you and you are going to fuck me and you are going to make me orgasm like I've never come before or I will destroy you and Celeste. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress," he said evenly though his eyes now had a spark of lust in them. Margret was half way up the bed, barely even with his knees when Jesse pushed himself up and threw her down. He was on top of her before Margret processed what had happened.

"What are you doing?" she yelped.

"You told you to fuck you," he responded. "I'm doing just that." His hands pawed at her clothes, her panties were ripped off in a painful, but highly erotic fashion. His mouth latched onto the corner of her neck and shoulder licking and biting her. On her thigh she could feel his engorged manhood.

"Wait, I want to be on top," Margret pleaded. She saw her control spiraling away. Effortlessly, Jesse rolled over on his back, pulling Margret with him. When he stopped, she felt a tingling down below. Jesse let go off her neck and gently pushed her up into as sitting position. She felt her vagina sitting on his penis, the head an inch in front of her. She was already soaking wet, but now as Jesse moved, the length of his penis rubbed back and forth against her stimulated clit.

"Stop," she panted. Jesse immediately stopped one hand half way up her bustier and the other resting on her hip. "Hold on, I need to catch my breath. Don't you dare move." Whether by nature or design, Jesse's penis began throbbing beneath her. Margret's mind raced for direction. She found it with the remote. He turned the video back on.

With Celeste moaning in the background, Margret allowed herself to be transported back to that moment, savoring her sweet scent. Slowly Celeste began rocking back and forth along the shaft of his penis, now teasing the head then slipping back so that her juices coated his balls. She opened up har eyes and realized she was bumping up against one of his hands, the one reaching for her breast. She took the hand and placed it there.

His other hand now came up and began working the other breast. Using his stunning abs he pulled himself up and worked the lace covering down with his teeth while his hand scooped inside and liberated the breast. He fell upon it, sucking like and infant, pulling the whole breast in until her nipple was pressed against the roof of his mouth. It was a delicious pressure. That her breasts couldn't compare to Celeste's didn't matter. All that mattered was his focused attention on her body.

Margret almost missed the hands reaching around behind her body to the clasps of her bustier. They worked the thread and soon it was loose enough for him to start pushing it up. Again there was that struggle for control. Her hands came down and stopped his. He relented at once then she pulled up her bustier by herself. Only when it reached her head and she couldn't see him did she feel his hands pull around her waist and bring her nipples down to within range of his lips. Either this man had extreme Mommy issues, or a passion for breast milk, because he brutally tore into her chest.

This wasn't playing around, this was fucking, but it also wasn't something that you ran up to crested and finished all in the span of thirty seconds. Margret's body was being brutally used.

"You don't do this to her, do you?" she panted to him. Jesse shook his head in the negative. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"You are not her. You are you, so you deserve to be treated in your own way," he explained between mouthfuls of breast. As he pulled her down and forward; Margret felt him slip insider her like a thief in the night. She tried to say something about it, to make him stop, but it felt too damn good stretching her out and filling her up.

"Bastard," he moaned. With one breast fully encased in his lips, Jesse's hands wondered playfully down Margret's flanks until the grasped both of her buttocks. He took control of the tempo, every downward stroke pushing him a little more into her. At what seemed to be the half-way point, he suddenly pushed her down hardly while he brutally shoved his hips up. He pushed the last half of his thickness into her. Margret screamed ... then she came.

He didn't stop with the one stroke, he brutalized her. Margret felt like she was on fire. She'd never been fucked so long and so hard at the same time. He wouldn't let her down from her orgasm until she pleaded with tears in her eyes for him to have mercy. He gently pulled her down to his chest and held her tight. She felt his heart pounding and his breath struggling as she pressed her ear to his chest.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers