A Little Taste of Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

"What was that?" Margret groaned.

"You said you wanted to be fucked, so I fucked you. Are you ready to make love now?" Jesse whispered passionately.

"Let me catch my breath," she hummed contently. His arms held her close and Margret felt an odd sensation. She felt safe.

"You can go home now," Margret sighed.

"I don't want to," Jesse said after a moment. "There is a lot more to you than I've seen so far."

"I won't do anything to you or Celeste anymore. You are both safe. You can go now?"

"Can I stay?" he asked.

"Why would you?" Instead of answering with words, he did so with deeds. He rolled Margret onto her side then spooned against her. He moved his hips and with a hand, her leg, so that he entered her from behind. Margret moaned and found herself pushing back. He rested his head on one shoulder. With that arm he reached around and played with her hair. His free hand came around and gently touched each tender nipple, still smarting from their earlier rough treatment.

"I like the noises you make," he whispered into her ear.

"Fuck you," Margret moaned. "You just want to put your dick in my again."

"You are absolutely right. Once was not enough," Jesse confessed. Margret didn't know what to say. This wasn't going according to plan. Jesse started to nibble on her ear. His thrusts became more persistent. Margret found her hand going to do her clit and rubbing it in circles. She twisted her head around until they were face to face. The wanted to say something but all words escaped her when she looked into those eyes. She'd seen it before when he was fucking Celeste. It was hunger; hunger for her.

He kissed her and she kissed him back, their tongues more playful than commanding. His free hand went from nipple to the swell of her stomach and rested upon the hand she was pleasuring herself with. He pressed down on it, increasing her pleasure and driving her closer.

"I'm very close," he groaned. Margret responded by driving her ass harder against him and increasing the tempo of her hand. She kissed him again and again. He used his other hand to press their heads together. Their tongues were locked when his wave overcame him and she felt his hot semen splash into her womb. Margret broke her kiss to scream out as her second orgasm rocketed into her.

"You are going to tell her?" Margret asked, naked lying there on the bed watching him got dressed.

"I already have," Jesse said with his back still to her. That was another knife in her heart. He had told her. He hadn't lied, he hadn't cheated; he had kept faith with his wife.

"What will you say now?" she gulped. His pants and shirt were on. He was beginning to work his tie back into place when he stopped and turned around.

"You are the only other woman I've slept with since meeting my wife my second year in college," he confessed. "I'm going to tell her you were rich in experience, a bright undiscovered country that I barely scratched the surface of. I'm going to tell her how wonderful it was for me and she's going to tell me how wonderful it was for her. See, when I saw the video of my wife with you, I didn't see two people having sex, I saw my wife leaping in to the unknown ... and enjoying it immensely. Now that we both know, we can talk about it and understand how good it was for each of us."

"I could destroy you," Margret threatened as tears started tracing a lonely trail down her cheeks.

"Will you? It doesn't matter in the end. We have each other, now more than ever before," he responded. "I have to go; Celeste is holding dinner for me. Will we see you again?"

"No," she sobbed.

"Oh ... good-bye then," Jesse sounded disappointed. He put on his shoes, grabbed his coat, and walked out the door. It shut gently behind him. Margret got up and turned the camera off. She crawled back on the bed and started to sob, the tears now flowing freely. She could face the facts of why she cried, but the emptiness of her life was an unbearable beacon that led to her understanding. She knew the old truism now:

'Power is not what you take; it is what you surrender.'

***********

Margret knew she had to get out. She no longer knew who was using who; which person was in control. She hadn't fucked them, they had fucked her. Celeste had drawn Margret in, fucked her and then got Margret to fuck her husband. She was still ahead, but who would really be making the next move?

For Margret it was as now a sense that she had to get away before her perfect plan fell apart completely. They would find out who she was and get at her. She wanted them, but she knew they would get at her for what she'd done to the two of them and they wouldn't let her go. She had to escape before she got caught in their web.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers