A Little Taste of Paradise

Story Info
Lover's unite at the beach.
960 words
3.41
18.6k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We planned and planned our first meeting. We were going to meet in Myrtle Beach and be together for a week. Jack had a cottage there and it was close to the ocean. The way he described it sounded like a small piece of heaven.

He picked me up at the airport and we made our way to the beach. We made small talk, occasionally touching each other. Jack was an older man but age meant nothing to me. He was just as sexy and desirable at the age of 59 then he was at the age of 30.


We finally arrived at the cottage. It was a quaint little cottage that had a screened front porch facing the ocean so you could sit out and enjoy the night without being bothered by pesky insects. I helped Jack take the bags and supplies in that we would need for the next week. Inside the cabin was a small kitchen with dinning room. In the living room was a fireplace that looked like it had hardly been used. Jack noticed that I was looking at it with curiosity and he told me that his late wife didn’t like to use the fireplace.

Heading down the hall with the bags we went into the bedroom. Inside was a king size bed that faced the big bay window so that in the morning you can watch the sun rise and still lay in bed. It was a beautiful thought.

We settled in and started to prepare dinner. We had set up a table on the porch to enjoy the sun setting as we ate. After we cleared the table Jack asked if I wanted to join him for a walk. Talking my hand he lead me down the beach, the warm sand slipping through our toes. We chatted and stopped occasionally to kiss. Each time we did I could feel the growing sexual energy between us. We walked for about 45 minutes before we turned and started back to the cottage. The sun was setting now and we sat down on the sand to watch. Jack’s arm went protectively around me, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder feeling so contented.

I moved my head to give him a kiss. It was a slow, passionate kiss but you could feel the urgency in it as well. I stood and took Jack by the hand and lead him back to the cottage. We didn’t say a word to one another, we didn’t have to. We both knew what we wanted.

I excused myself as we entered the cottage. I went to the bedroom and got out my nightie I had brought and headed to the bathroom. I wanted to wash the sand off me. When I emerged Jack had lite the fireplace. I was surprised because I didn’t think he wanted to use it. It was his turn to take a shower as I snuggled in front of the fire on the blanket he had placed there along with pillows.

When he emerged from the bathroom, he headed towards the kitchen to get the wine and glasses we had brought with us. Setting them on the table, he then sat down beside me. His hand reached out to touch my cheek, looking into my eyes and smiling. “ We have waited so long to be together. I want this to be slow and wonderful.”

Jack leaned to kiss me, guiding me back onto the pillows. His kisses were soft and tender, his hands touching my body through the soft material of my nightie. I sat back up to remove it, lifting over my head. Laying back down, Jack moved his mouth to my breasts, moving back and forth from one to the other as his hand travelled down my tummy. I moved my legs open for him as I knew what his thoughts were, what his plan was.

My hand moved to his waist, pulling the boxers that he wore over his hips. He lifted himself slightly to guide them down past his bottom and then off, not stopping his attention to my breasts. My hand reached out to stroke his hard cock, glistening with precum. A moan escaped from his throat. Moving his lips back to mine, he moved in between my legs. I could feel the tip of his cock touch my wetness sending shock waves through my body. Jack moved closer to my pussy, taking his cock in his hand and slowly teasing my clit with it. Finding the entrance he so desperately wanted, he guided his hard cock into me, slowly.

With slow smooth strokes, Jack bent down to kiss me. We found our rhythm and moved together. In and out Jack moved, going slow. My hands travelled over his back and down to his bottom, my hands moving him in and out. Our kisses grew more intent as our pace increased. I could feel Jack grow harder inside with every stroke, going deeper and deeper.

Wrapping my legs around his waist I could feel how tight it was, I could feel Jack about to climax. Moving him in and out with my feet, he thrust a few more times and I clenched his hard cock deep inside of me as we both came. Still clenching him with my pussy muscles he continued to move in and out with slow strokes. Collapsing on top of me, my arms wrapping around him, I place a soft kiss on his lips. Looking into his eyes I can see the passion he felt. “I love you baby.” I whisper. We layed holding each other and touching until exhaustion over took us and we drifted off to sleep……