A Little Taste of Paradise Ch. 02

Story Info
Lover's wake up to more of each other.
761 words
3.71
14.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the slight cooling of the cottage. The fire had been blazing only a few hours earlier as we made love. I turned over to face Jack. He was so peaceful and beautiful as he slept. I could see the steady fall and rise of his chest and he had a small smile on his face. It made me smile as well. I wondered if he was dreaming of the passion that we had shared only a few hours earlier.

I didn’t want to wake him but I needed to get the fire going in the fireplace again. Who would have known that the night got so chilly on the beach? It didn’t help either that we were both still undressed. I moved quietly and got up to place another log on the fire. It was soon starting to burn and I could feel it starting to warm.

I stood gazing into the fire, lost in my thoughts when Jack came up behind me. He had startled me, as I didn’t hear him get up. His arms went around my waist and drew me back against him, my head resting on his shoulder as he held me close. His lips moved over my neck as his hands caressed my tummy. I moaned softly. I could feel his arousal as he pressed tighter against my back. His hands moved up my body and started caressing my breasts, slowly teasing the nipple, making it firm.

I turned to face him, my lips finding his, placing soft, tender kisses on his. Nibbling his lower lip then sliding my tongue into his mouth, tasting him as our tongues did a dance that lover’s only know. Our kisses grew more intent as our hands made love to each other’s body, exploring, feeling what each of us was doing to the other. I could feel the heat not only from the fire but also from deep within my wet pussy.

I took Jack by the hand and lead him into the bedroom. Our lips melting together, I leaned him back onto the bed. I kissed down his neck, to his chest as my hands traveled down his side and across his hip. Reaching to touch his hard cock, I can hear Jack moan. My lips traveled down his chest to his tummy, my breasts grazing as I went. Being between his legs I could smell his muskiness. I took his hard cock in my hand and began to stroke, feeling the precum already seeping out of the tip. My tongue moved over the tip, circling, tasting. Jack’s hips began to move slowly, letting me know he wanted me to take more into my mouth.

My tongue moved down the length of his cock, licking down to his balls, my tongue grazing lightly over his sensitive spot. This caused him to moan out loud, “ Oh god Baby do you know what are you doing to me?” I just smiled and continued to lick, reaching his balls and taking one in my mouth and sucking, then the other into my mouth. I moved them from my mouth and licked my tongue over them before moving back up to the head of his cock. My lips wrapped around the head and sucked. His hands holding my head as I moved my mouth up and down on him. His hips began to buck faster as I sucked him further into my mouth, feeling the tip of his cock touch the back of my throat. Sucking harder as my hand moved back to caress his balls. I could feel the firmness and knew he was about to burst. I sucked harder and faster, swallowing him into my throat. The tightness on his head caused him to groan loudly and then he shot his load into my throat. I continued to suck as his hips moved, emptying load after load into my throat.

He slowed down and began to relax as I licked back up to his head then the tip, cleaning him up. I moved up beside Jack and lay ed my head across his shoulder, listening to his heart beat fast. His arms went around me and held me close. I moved to kiss his neck and then his lips. We stayed like that for awhile until I could hear his heart beat go back to normal and his breathing became lighter, knowing he had drifted off to sleep. I watched as he slept knowing when he woke I would be on the receiving end of his ministrations.