A Little Taste of Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took the elevator up to the hotel's third floor and opened the door to the suite I'd reserved. As the door closed, Danielle turned and pushed her soft body against mine. She planted a long, searing kiss on my mouth as my hands roamed across her round, generous curves. After our tongues had danced a tango with each other for a few moments, she leaned back and looked me square in the eyes.

"It's been a while... I mean, I haven't been with anyone for..."

I smiled, stroking her thick black hair. "It's okay, Danielle," I said. "You set the pace, and you call the shots. We're perfectly fine with whatever you want to do, however you want to do it."

"So," she said, running her fingers across my chest, "how do we do this?"

"Well," Sasha said from behind her, "maybe we should start by walking into the room?"

Danielle and I laughed, and the three of us strolled into the suite from the entryway. It was nothing too fancy - just a business class hotel suite, but Danielle's eyes widened. "Oh my god you two! It's so big!"

"I was hoping I'd hear that sometime tonight," I said.

"Keep on hoping, honey," Sasha said with a smile on her face. Danielle, meanwhile, grabbed a cushion from the couch and threw it at my face.

Laughing, and dodging the missile headed towards me, I said, "Seriously, we don't want to put any pressure on you. That's why I rented a suite - if you decide you just want to hang out and nothing else, you don't have to worry about there only being one bed."

"And," Sasha added, coming up to my side and wrapping her arms around my waist, "if it weirds you out too much to have me around, I can take one of the bedrooms and leave you and Curtis in the other one. It's all up to you, honey."

"Well," Danielle said, turning and taking in the suite's sitting room, "We'll just have to see how the evening plays out."

There was a pause, filled with sexual tension, as we looked at our new friend and she looked around the room.

"Um, would you like a drink?" I asked. "There's a mini-bar..."

Danielle stopped looking at the room, and fixed her attention on the two of us. She was quiet for a moment, then she fiddled with something at the waist of her dress. "Well, I did say I wanted to get comfortable..." she said. Suddenly, the front of her dress unwrapped and hung open in front of her, exposing the treasures that lay underneath. Her cleavage was deep, and the swell of her belly pushed out a little from berneath the floral print. She settled into the couch and spread her arms along the back. She spread her legs too.

I could feel Sasha's fingers along the back of my neck. "There she is, Curtis. Go get her," she whispered in my ear. I could feel her breasts against my back, and as I turned to her she gave me a kiss, then a little shove toward the couch.

I sat next to Danielle and traced my hands down the opening of her dress, feeling the softness of her skin in the valley between her round breasts. She leaned over and kissed me again deeply, forcing her tongue inside my mouth. Her hands went up to my head and ran down my neck to my shoulders and back. My left hand made its way inside her dress, and I cupped her full, heavy breast. As my thumb started to play with her stiffening nipple, Danielle broke our kiss.

"Mmmm..." she mumbled, "that's nice." She leaned back against the couch and her dress opened even wider, allowing us to see more of the softness inside. I took advantage of the situation and put my head down to take her right nipple into my mouth, slowly teasing it with my lips and swirling my tongue around her aureole. My left hand, meanwhile, made its way southward - stroking back and forth across her belly and going lower... and lower...

I raised my head to look at her as the fingers of my right hand replaced my mouth on those dark, stiff nipples. Her mouth hung open, but her eyes were focused across the room. I looked over my shoulder, and saw Sasha sitting in a chair across from us. Her legs were open, too, and her hand was between them. She looked at me, and mouthed the words "I love you." I smiled, and mouthed "I love you, too" back at her, then I turned to look at Danielle.

"Everything ok?" I asked her.

Danielle shut her eyes and let her head fall back as I gently squeezed her nipple. "Shut up, Curtis," she whispered, "and put your mouth back on me."

I smiled and did as I was told. I lowered my mouth to her breasts again, and slowly began to lick and kiss each nipple while I traced my fingers across her lovely globes. After a few minutes of that, I kissed and licked my way down the swell of her belly. Her fingers played with my hair as I shifted from the couch to the floor in front of her. Slowly I kissed the insides of her thighs while I used my fingertips on the area above, below and around her pussy... but not going any further. She had a thick patch of hair between her legs, as dark as the hair on top of her head. My teeth pulled gently at those hairs as my fingers went closer, ever closer to where her legs came together. I felt her fingers in my hair pulling me forward, but I kept kissing the insides of her thighs, moving my tongue back and forth in front of her pussy but never quite making contact.

"What... what are... you doing down there?" she asked breathlessly. "I want you to -"

Before she could finish, I ran my tongue up one of her labia and down the one on the other side. She made of soft groaning sound, and I felt her meaty thighs clamp against the sides of my head, then open again. My fingers stroked the roundness of her belly as my tongue started to slowly, lazily, lick its way towards her center. "Oh god..." she moaned. I licked and tugged at one of her inner lips as my fingers traced back and forth across her hips, and down towards the cheeks of her ass.

A soft buzzing sound filled the room. As I moved my tongue up and down her slit, I heard Danielle ask, "Wh...where did that come from?"

Sasha's voice came from behind me. "From my purse," I heard my wife say with that mischievous tone I love. "Curtis gives me a new one every year, even though I ask him not to... including little ones like this I can carry around with me -" Sasha's breath caught for a moment - "for whenever the mood strikes."

"That man of yours thinks of every-THING!!" Danielle cried out as my lips encircled her clit. Her cries became louder and louder as I began to suck her clitoris while my fingers ticked the entrance to her pussy. "Oh god! Oh god! Don't you stop!" I let my fingers slide along the bottom of her ass cheeks, then they came back up to tickle the outside of her vaginal opening while my lips and tongue increased their pressure on her clit. At last, I dipped a finger ever so slightly inside her - and Danielle exploded against my face, clamping her thighs against my head and drenching me in her juices.

After she came down from her orgasm, Danielle collapsed into the couch. I sat back on my haunches and turned to look at my wife, whose half-closed eyes were fixed on the two of us. She was working a little pink vibrator up and down her own pussy. I crawled to her and caressed her large breasts through her dress, then I stood and kissed her while she continued to buzz her clit. "I can taste her on your face," Sasha whispered to me in between kisses.

"Can I borrow that" we heard Danielle say from across the room. I turned to look at her as she rose from the couch and crossed to us, shedding her dress as she walked. Her round hips and heavy breasts were on full display as she reached out and stroked Sasha's face under her short, spiked, pink-and-silver hair. She stared at my wife's face as I reached underneath the bodice of Sasha's dress to lightly tug and pinch her nipples. Danielle looked into Sasha's eyes, then down to her lips, then back up to her eyes... then she planted a gentle, searching kiss on my wife's open mouth. Sasha's eyes glittered as Danielle lifted her head, then leaned down again to give her a deeper kiss.

I watched Danielle's hand travel from my beautiful wife's face, down her neck, across her breasts, lower onto the rise of her belly... and then it was between Sasha's legs, where it took hold of the small vibrator that was still buzzing there. Sasha let go and reached up to caress Danielle's breasts while the two women continued to explore each other's lips.

Danielle gave Sasha one last kiss, then leaned over to me to kiss me as well. When our lips parted, she whispered, "I want to see what's inside those pants." I stepped back and she went back to kissing my lovely sexy wife as I unbuttoned my shirt, then opened my pants. My cock, which had been straining against my pants for the past hour, thanked me for freeing it from its confinement.

I watched Sasha's hand take Danielle's and guide the vibrator to her most sensitive spots, while the dark haired woman glanced over to me. "Well," she said with a little surprise in her voice, "you don't have to 'hope' any more Curtis... that's a pretty big dick! Don't stop there... get out of everything and come over here." I hurried to comply as the two women giggled at me. Once I'd removed every stitch of my clothing Danielle growled, "Now get over here and put that big dick in your wife's mouth."

Sasha opened her mouth as I stepped forward. I rubbed the head of my cock along her red lips, then slowly slid the head inside. I felt her tongue on the underside of my cock as she gently sucked me deeper into her mouth - then I felt a set of fingers caressing my scrotum. I glanced down at Danielle and smiled. "Got your hands full, I see," I said. She chuckled, then leaned down and ran her tongue over my balls. I groaned as I felt her warm breath against me and pushed my cock deeper still into Sasha's mouth. I slowly worked my dick in and out of my gorgeous wife's mouth as Danielle bathed my scrotum with her tongue, then I pulled my cock out and rubbed the head against Sasha's face. Sasha opened her mouth wider and twisted her head, running her lips along the side of my shaft. Danielle shifted as well, placing her lips on the other side. I felt the two women's tongues play with each other, and my cock, as I moved back and forth between their lips. Sasha's breathing was getting more and more rapid, and before I knew it she was jerking beneath me as her orgasm swept through her.

That was enough to push me to the edge. "Oh god," I groaned, feeling the pressure building inside me. "Oh, you two... I'm going to cum!" Danielle took my cock in her hand and brought it away from Sasha's gasping lips, putting the head fully inside her mouth. Her hand slid upwards as her mouth slid downward - then hand and mouth reversed directions. Faster and faster Danielle pumped my cock into her sucking and slurping mouth until I couldn't hold out any longer. I erupted between Danielle's lovely lips, and felt her swallow everything I had to offer. After gently stroking my cock a few more times she released me, and I collapsed to the floor.

"Sorry," Danielle said to Sasha as she licked her lips. "I got greedy and didn't share any of that with you."

"Oh, don't worry honey," my wife said, getting her breath back. "I've had plenty over the past 20 years or so. It's all yours."

Danielle got onto her knees beside me and put her hand on my still hard cock. "There are two bedrooms in this place," she murmured. "We don't want them to go to waste, do we?"

"It would be a shame," I replied. I sat up and kissed her, tasting the remnants of my cum on her tongue. Then I looked towards Sasha, whose eyes were half-closed as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. "Honey?"

"You two go ahead," she said sleepily. "I'll be there in a minute... after I start feeling my toes again."

I stood up, and then leaned over to kiss my sweet sexy wife. "Thank you," I whispered.

"Enjoy," she mumbled as she put her hand against my face and smiled.

I rummaged through my clothes on the floor until I found the condoms I'd purchased downstairs, then took Danielle's hand and led her to one of the bedrooms. Once inside the room she fell back on the bed and ran her hands along her soft, round body - up over her full breasts, down her wide hips, and into the cleft between her open thighs. "I seem to remember," she said playfully, "Sasha saying that you've been missing the feeling of a wet pussy around your dick. Well, this pussy is plenty wet... all that's missing is the dick!"

"Let's see if we can't remedy that," I said, opening the lubricated condom and sliding it down on my hard cock. I got on my knees between her legs and rubbed its tip along her slick labia with one hand while I ran the other around the swell of her breast and up to her face. We locked eyes as my thumb rubbed along her lips and across her chin.

"Put it in me," Danielle whispered. "I want to feel you inside me." I leaned over to kiss her gently on the lips, then slowly worked the head of my cock inside her pussy.

"Ungh..." she moaned as she felt the first inch of me sliding into her. I gently pulled back, then slid a little more in. Her hands reached around to my waist as I pulled back again, and they pulled me deeper inside her before I could go too far. At last I was all the way in and her legs came up around me, locking her ankles behind me. "God I've missed this," she hissed.

"My thoughts exactly," I said, planting little kisses on her face. "You feel incredible, Danielle. Thank you for joining us tonight." My hands ran along the sides of her soft round body as I made little thrusts inside her.

"My... pleasure..." she grunted as she opened her legs wide, allowing me to pull back and thrust deeper. I put my hands on Danielle's heavy breasts and began to circle my hips as my cock pushed deeper and deeper.

"Enjoying that, Danielle?" Sasha said as she came into the room. She'd shed her dress and was standing in all her naked glory, wide hips and heavy breasts moving in an enticing way with every step. Danielle looked up at my wife with wide eyes and nodded. Sasha laid on the bed next to us and traced her hands along Danielle's body, toying with her neck and clavicle, then reaching down to where our bodies were joined and moving her fingers through her pubes to her clit.

"Ooooh God..." Danielle began to moan. "Are you going to rub my clit while he fucks me? Oooooh God!" Between Sasha's ministrations and mine, it wasn't long before she was arching her back and crying out in a prolonged, guttural wail. My hand found its way to the small of her back while she arched up into me, and I leaned over to kiss my sensual, gorgeous wife as Danielle's orgasm subsided.

"He's... he's still... going," Danielle panted as I continued to pump my cock into her dark-haired pussy.

"Yeah," Sasha chuckled, tracing her hands around and between Danielle's big breasts, "it takes him a long time to cum the second time." She leaned over to kiss Danielle's forehead, then her cheeks, then her ear before whispering, "sometimes he wears out before the second orgasm - but not too often."

I punctuated Sasha's warning with a couple of deep strokes, and saw Danielle's eyes roll back in her head. Sasha continued to lightly kiss our new playmate's face as I lifted Danielle's legs up to my shoulders and leaned into her. After a few minutes of this another orgasm ripped through Danielle's body.

"Would it be ok," she asked as she gasped for breath, "if you two did that thing you told me about earlier? The thing you did to your friend at the swinger's club?"

"What was that?" I asked as I withdrew my dick and slowly rubbed it up and down the trench between her labia.

"Sasha said -" Danielle paused to moan as I pushed my dick halfway into her and stroked her g-spot with its head, then pulled it out again. "Sasha said she ate her pussy... while you ate her... her... ass."

This passionate firebrand had suddenly become very demure, and almost shy. I ran my fingers around her big ass cheeks and up between the cleft. She shivered in delight. "Do you want me to put my tongue in your ass, Danielle?" I asked her.

She nodded, then looked at Sasha. "Would you... would you put your tongue in my pussy while he's doing that?" she whispered.

A wide grin spread across my wife's face and she leaned in to kiss Danielle deeply. As Sasha ran her hands over Danielle's lovely soft, round body, I ran mine up from her ass to her shoulders. Gently I put my fingertips underneath those soft shoulders and lifted; Danielle understood the signal I was giving her and sat up without breaking the kiss she and Sasha were sharing. I traced the tips of my fingers down her back as the two women's tongues dueled in and out of each other's mouths, then I got behind Danielle and started to kiss her neck and ears. I slowly kissed my way down her back as I heard Sasha kissing her way down Danielle's front. My wife and my fingers touched and tangled periodically as we moved them across every inch of our new friend's body while our mouths went steadily lower.

Eventually Danielle lay on her side and lifted her leg as Sasha and I reached our destination. We kept moving our fingers across her skin as our tongues began to taste her most intimate holes. I worked my tongue up her anal cleft from between her legs, lazily circling her puckered brown asshole while I heard Sasha's tongue slurping and licking between her labia. Danielle's breathing was becoming more and more ragged as I spread her cheeks open further and let my fingers toy with the edge of her anus while my tongue darted in and out of its opening.

"Oh god... oh shit you guys," she cried. "Oh fuck... I'm yours - do whatever you want to me - oh god... put your fingers in me, both of you!"

I raised my head slightly and looked at my wife, who was looking back at me and smiling a devious smile. I held out my index finger to her and she sucked it deeply into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it - then she leaned back to tongue Danielle's clit while she eased her middle finger into her pussy. I slowly swirled my index finger around Danielle's asshole. As I neared the center I felt her ass clench, sucking my finger in a little - then it relaxed as I heard Sasha lapping at Danielle's pussy. Her ass clenched again, then relaxed... then it clenched again and relaxed. Before I knew it my finger was in all the way.

"More," she gasped. "Put more fingers in - I want to feel you stuffing my holes!" Sasha and I were more than happy to oblige. After a few minutes my sexy wife was plunging four fingers into Danielle's pussy while I had three in her ass. I looked at our hands stuffed inside this hot brunette's holes, then looked at the lust in Sasha's eyes as she stared at me. Our heads moved between Danielle's open legs and we began to kiss while our fingers moved in and out of our new friend.

"Oh god," Danielle grunted as our fingers moved inside her. "Oh... oh fuck... Curtis, I need your cock back there. Put it in my pussy so it gets lubed up, then slip it in my ass!"

My wife stopped kissing me and whispered, "You know you shouldn't keep a lady waiting Curtis... now do as you're told." Then she leaned over and gave me one more deep kiss before removing her hand from Danielle's crotch. I crawled closer to her and began to lick and suck on Sasha's nipples while her hand guided my cock into Danielle's pussy.

"Ungh... oh god..." Danielle mumbled, lost in the feeling of my cock in her pussy again. "Ok, that's enough - just get it wet enough to put in my ass, Curtis. You do that much more and... oh... and I'm going to cum again - but I want to feel you in my ass first!"

I repositioned myself behind Danielle and began to kiss the back of her neck as I circled the head of my cock around her asshole. Once again I felt it clenching and relaxing, drawing my dick inside her. I resisted the urge to push as I let my dick slip in with each clench, and allowed her ass to relax around its presence.