A Little Taste of Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssssssssss," Danielle hissed as she felt me enter her ass. "Sasha, would you put your fingers back in me while he's getting in there? That felt sooooooo nice..."

I toyed with Danielle's nipples as I watched my wife lay next to Danielle and play with her hairy pussy. My cock felt like it was getting harder with each contraction of Danielle's ass - by the time I was all the way in I felt like there was an iron bar between my legs. I could feel my wife's fingers toying with Danielle's G-spot as I began to move - ever slow slightly - in and out of her ass.

"Oh my god fuck me oh my god fuck me oh my god fuck me," Danielle kept repeating in high pitched whine as Sasha and I found our rhythm, pushing in and out of her together and at alternating moments. Danielle reached for my wife and hugged her close, crushing their big pillowy breasts together as she clamped her mouth onto Sasha's and came and came and came. This was too much for me, and I felt myself explode inside Danielle's ass, filling the condom I was wearing with a torrent of seed.

After what seemed like hours we uncoupled (or maybe un... tripled?), found some towels and washcloths in the bathroom and cleaned up. Then we curled up together in the bed we'd just "broken in" and stroked and kissed each other until we drifted off to sleep.

As the morning light peeked through the curtains I woke up to find my sweet, sexy wife in my arms. I kissed her lightly on the forehead, then turned my head - to find Danielle gone. A note, on hotel stationary, lay on the pillow she'd been using the previous night when we went to sleep.

"Dear Sasha and Curtis," it read, "thank you for an amazing evening. I wasn't sure about moving away from Texas, but all of a sudden I've got a really good reason to want that internship I interviewed for! Let's hope I get to come back this summer... I can't wait to explore some of the new places you took me to last night!"

Her phone number and email address were at the bottom of the note. I sighed and hugged my wife closer - I was looking forward to an exciting summer myself!