A Little Tied Up...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unable to move, a deer in the headlights. Chance's fitful protest had given way into a stare of excited desperation and complete surprise as she looked up on the ladies' embrace. It seemed like this moment would carry on forever, but this was just the beginning. Jenny suddenly picked up the pace, moving her hands from Kelly's waist to her face and neck, petting every inch of exposed flesh she could find.

Kelly didn't need further instruction and matched Jenny's fervent pace, showing her own mastery of the subject. Jenny was pleasantly surprised at the sudden lustful response being demonstrated by Kelly on her ready lips, and responded with the slow advancement of her tongue. Kelly responded in kind, and both girls melted into their passionate embrace, their tongues becoming mere flashes on the eyes of Chance and myself.

This carried on for what must have been 15 minutes, which allowed me a few moment of fleeting thought. Kelly had said she wanted to exchange a kiss with a woman, but this must have surpassed even her expectations. The question in my mind, and likely hers, was how far would this go? Would Jenny press further, and even so, would Kelly allow it?

It didn't take long to get an answer. Jenny's lips slowed, her fingertips tracing the spaghetti straps of Kelly's cami. Slowly Jenny's fingers found their way under the straps and she eased them off of Kelly's shoulders, allowing the silky garment to fall to Kelly's waist.

Kelly was left in her bra and shorts, excited but exposed. Jenny continued the tracing of fingers over Kelly, climbing her fingertips slowly up and down Kelly's spine. Kelly slowly gasped as she felt the chill go down her back as she slowly arched backwards, heaving her chest higher into the air. Suddenly her chest fell, but not before her bra, which Jenny had expertly slipped open in the back.

Kelly was now breathing deeply and slowly in the shadows of the dimly lit room. Her breast free but excited, goose bumps climbing up and down her cleavage, slowing the advancement of a single bead of sweet sweat.

Kelly attempted to take it all in, but she wasn't given much opportunity. Jenny firmly but delicately grasped her left breast before meeting her right areola with her tongue. Kelly's head fell back as the sensation took over, her nipples rapidly growing to express her arousment. Jenny slowly pulled her mouth from Kelly's breast, keeping her hand firmly planted, as Kelly lunged back into her mouth. She was being taken over by the heat of passion.

Jenny was clearly leading in this dance between the two, but Kelly was picking up the steps rather quickly. The pace quickened, and it didn't take long for Kelly to remove all clothing from Jenny's upper half, putting them on even footing. Though I thought my own arousement had already peaked, I was proven wrong.

The freeing of Jenny from her clothing had my pulse racing, the only word to describe the view was glorious. I had always found Kelly stunning, but Jenny was equally beautiful, but in an entirely different way.

Being only the second woman I had personally witnessed exposed in this way, I found myself stuck in lustful fascination. Though Kelly had benefitted from spending her entire adult life enjoying the view of her own endowment, she was acutely interested in Jenny's own gifts. It was plain to see as she had pulled herself from Jenny's mouth to allow herself a better view. This didn't last for long however because to the experienced Jenny, this was nothing new. She promptly pulled Kelly back into her restless lips.

Somehow, I had failed to remember the beautiful woman who happened to be tied to my bed. Chance had seemed to forget her own bondage though, as her eyes were decidedly locked to the exposed women tongue tied above her. Even the girls had lost track of the fact that the original point in their foray was torturing their victim, that was until a lustful Chance began to squirm between them.

Jenny seemed to snap into her evil streak again as she looked down at Chance with a twisted smile on her face. "It really isn't fair to Chance that we have all of the fun. She should get to feel like she is in on this too."

With this she reached out and grabbed the bottom of Chance's shirt, pulling it up to her neckline, leaving her torso almost entirely exposed except for her scarlet bra. Jenny seemed content to leave the shirt there, as she didn't want to risk untying her prisoner. Chance's level of exposure wasn't going to suffice however, and Kelly found the front bra clasp between Chance's breast. The clasp opened, and the weight of Chance's chest flung the bra off to her sides, leaving chance equally vulnerable to Kelly and Jenny.

My mind continued racing. There wasn't a nerve in my body I could not feel, my senses heightened to super human levels due to the sight I was beholding. However, I felt a twinge of guilt as well. Chance and I shared a special bond and we shared almost everything together, but nothing this extreme, and never before against her will. But I couldn't help but to watch with hungry lust. Though her chest normally appeared massive on her tiny frame, once out in the open they seemed to be half the size.

She more than made up for it though, as the shape was as close to perfect as a man could imagine. They had twice the youthful perk of Jenny and Kelly combined, and the tight sinew skin had the bounce of a trampoline. I couldn't avert my eyes, but that's alright, because I didn't want to.

Embolden by Jenny's ruthless sexual tyranny, Kelly wanted her turn. She grabbed a fistful of the hardly existent shorts and ripped them down to Chance's knees. Chance's restrained position wouldn't allow them to slide any further, but I could tell she was plenty exposed. From my position, her shorts played the role of censor bar, keeping everything from view, but you could see her matching scarlet panties hanging from her shorts. Kelly must have had one hell of a view, and it showed on her face.

Kelly's inhibitions were all but gone now, and she slowly reached for Chance's vulnerable folds. Her hand only made it half way to their destination however, as Jenny grabbed Kelly's hand. "She doesn't get to have that much fun. She is being punished. She is going to have to settle for being able to watch."

Jenny then grabbed a hold of Kelly's waist, and pulled her across Chance's body, until they were side by side next to Chance. Kelly and Jenny stayed embraced for several minutes rolling over each other in a heated and passionate make out session, with their mouths moving between moist lips, long necks and supple breast. Their bodies warming from each other's friction, the sweat began to bead on every smooth curving line of their flesh.

The girls were both fully involved now, but Jenny still wanted more. She crawled on top of Kelly and grabbed both of Kelly's breasts firmly and jammed her tongue deep into Kelly's mouth, with Kelly's back arching high in response. Jenny then slowly slid herself down Kelly's body, carefully licking all the high points of Kelly's torso until her tongue began to swirl across the pelvic bones.

While Kelly squirmed in delight, Jenny's hands grasped for the edges of the sticky sweet denim, peeling it from her body to expose Kelly's favorite blue thong. Jenny took the short pair of cutoffs and tossed them to me on the chair, knocking me out of my hypnosis. I felt miles away from these beautiful glistening bodies, but my senses were very aware of their presence.

I could feel the heat building, I could smell the odor of arousal and warming perfume wafting across the room, and I could see the damp spot growing on Kelly's thong. Jenny saw the spot too, and she planted her face in it, the heat of her breath stirring Kelly to the core.

Jenny slipped her tongue under the fabric, which had Kelly's back arched like the arc de triumph, and Jenny's tongue expertly hooked and tugged until the thong slid off of Kelly's ankles. But her tongue returned to work as it traced itself up Kelly's thigh, until it firmly burrowed itself between Kelly's folds, her nose pressing into Kelly's mound.

I was left to watch the back of Jenny's head as she was clearly hard at work. I had much experience of my own in that region, but I had reason to think I may need lessons as Kelly was moaning in ways I had only seen in fake looking porn.

I had never struggled to get the job done, but Jenny seemed to have Kelly on another planet, and I could see as her toes curled and she began to purr. As Kelly's moans grew, she reached back and bit into a pillow to quiet her approving remarks of Jenny's work.

Chance was still locked in and seemed to have gotten away from protesting and turned to arousing herself. She was beginning to stir as she stared at her girlfriend's expertise.

My position in the chair began to frustrate me as my view began to become more of a tease than a peep show. I stood up and moved to a standing position at the end of the bed, allowing me a view of the terrain I had not been able to see while seated.

Jenny's tongue was moving with slow yet forceful precision, and she showed the confidence that can only come with experience.

I looked over to Chance to find she had become frustrated not by her captivity, but her exclusion in the show going on beside her. Her exposed valley was visible from my position as it climbed into a neatly trimmed black forest.

Chance's body was betraying her former protest. Her moisture shined from the dim light in the room as it left a trail from her delicate folds all the way to the sheets below her, ceasing in a pool on the black sheets. My position above her seemed to bring thin glimpses of embarrassment largely hidden by her excitement.

The tortured glow in her eyes filled me with guilt, and since the girls seemed to have forgotten her, I felt I could release her from her silky shackles. I grabbed the edge of the Velcro strap around her nearest ankle and began to tug, but the sound of the Velcro beginning to release turned the girl's attention to me. Jenny jumped to her knees and pushed me a couple feet away from her sex slave, and Kelly shot up as well. Kelly barked at me "You don't get to touch her! You are not allowed to touch other girls!"

I told Kelly I wasn't going to touch, but I just wanted to help Chance since she seemed so desperate. With this Kelly paused and then sprawled her naked body across Chance and dug into the night stand drawer, pulling out her favorite vibrator. She turned it on to check the batteries and handed it to me. "You can use this on her, but you can't touch her at all, AT ALL, and she doesn't get to get off!" With that she giggled and tackled Jenny back into the bed to resume their passionate romp.

I locked eyes with Chance and wondered if this was really happening. I was expecting a don't you dare look from her, but was shocked to see her reaction. She gave me the begging puppy eyes she had used to plead for so many things in the past and slowly nodded her head in request. However much time had passed this evening with her tied to this bed had pushed her over the edge, and she was feeling desperate.

I had never been responsible for another woman's pleasure before, and I didn't know where to start. Kelly was my only previous experience, so I hoped what I had learned was universal.

Kelly's newest vibrator was expensive and complicated. It was one of the new artistic rabbit vibrators she wanted, and it had 4 buttons to figure out.

I pressed the first one and the shaft began to hum slowly. I pressed it again and the unit sped up. I discovered the little device had speeds ranging from barely there to teeth chattering. I pressed another button and found a second vibrator in the head of the unit, operating with the same powerful responsiveness. I was thoroughly impressed, and wondered what the other set of buttons did. I pressed one, and the vibration went from slow and constant to pulsing. I pressed it again and it slowly built speed before stopping and climbing in pace again. I never even remembered to press the last button.

Chance was getting frustrated with the time I spent tinkering with the device, and it showed in her eyes. Feeling the need to allow her some relief, I set the controls for the slowest and most consistent vibration, and I began to trace the purple tip of the toy up and down her thighs. Chance began to squirm. She reacted strongly to the sensation, but it was more of a torturous tease than enjoyment. Starting to enjoy the power and control I had been vested with, I began to ramp up the teasing routine.

I stopped dragging the toy along the long lines of her inner thighs, and began to move towards more sensitive locations. I traced scrolling patterns on the flesh between the legs and lips, bringing the sensation close to home, but I wasn't ready to open the door.

I removed the toy from her lower body and began to trace it up and down every visible rib, along the slow curves of her chest, and subtly skimmed the rock hard diamonds that had developed at the tips of her breast. Then feeling particularly mean, I turned the device up and simply laid it across her folds, allowing her to feel the very muted sensation through her outer lips.

I then grabbed her ankles firmly, one at a time, and removed her cuffs, followed by her shorts. I then replaced the cuffs, strapping her back to the bed, even more exposed now than the girls had left her before. There would be no hiding now.

Chance's frustration was building, the tease of the muted vibration was worse than being left alone. I felt she had earned a reward for not attempting to kick me when I momentarily unstrapped her, so I grabbed the vibrator and turned it back down, before sliding it along her valley, slowly separating her outer lips.

Chance's entire body tightened up as she fought against the restraints, the vibrator precisely landing onto her sensitively awaiting button. I could hear her loud moans even through the pillow case, and Chance was adding to the movement in the bed, which was already rocking from the motion of the girls who were three orgasms deep beside us.

I allowed her to writhe in this position until she was hanging on the edge of the proverbial cliff. I didn't want to disobey my wife after all.

I slowly pulled the vibe away and watched as Chance's hips lifted from the bed, attempting to follow it.

The girls next to us had slowed down, intently intrigued by my contribution to Chance's torture. My brief pause allowed Kelly to reach across Chance again and pull out another of her favorite toys. I kept my eyes on Chance, but I heard the distinct buzz of the vibrator turning on beside me.

Chance had backed off from the edge so I decided to step up the stakes. I slid the tip of the vibe to her wet and willing entry and added just enough pressure to ensure she felt every vibration, without the satisfying stretch she had been dying for. Again she began to moan and writhe in enjoyment, but she was stubbornly trying to fight the sensation, knowing I would not allow her a release. I fought back, turning the vibe all the way up, the vibe powerful enough to shake us both, and even the bed.

Her squirming picked up pace to the point she looked like she was about to go into shock. I had one more trick up my sleeve to keep her at her summit. Her button exposed by the vibe holding open her lips, I lowered my face millimeters from her button, close enough to feel the humidity and smell the womanly smell of lust and desire. I breathed deeply and slowly blew a jet of hot air across her button, and watcher her body buck.

It was all growing to be too much, and a body shattering orgasm seemed inevitable. Chance felt the vibe slowly press into her waiting hole, and the welcome stretch as the toy began to slowly spread her most inner lips, and then it all stopped. The toy pulled away, the breath stopped, and all she could feel was the cool air waft across the lake she had become.

Her angry protest could be heard through the pillow case, but nothing else was moving in the room, as I starred at her evilly, vibe in hand.

Even the girls next to us had fallen over in orgasmed out bliss, done for the night. They slowly cuddled and kissed as they faded away into a sweaty relaxation.

I watched Chance recover as I slowly brought down my own heart rate and caught my breath. She was clearly pissed.

Kelly looked over at me and smiled in her euphoric state. "Did you have fun Nate?" I just chuckled and gave her a half grin.

"Yeah. At least more than Chance". Jenny smiled before leaning over and brushing the hair out of Chance's face. She planted a firm kiss on her prisoner's still steaming forehead, as Chance bucked in protest.

Kelly looked to me clearly warm and exhausted. "It's so hot in here, do you want more ice cream?"

I said sure, and Jenny leaped up "I do too!"

The girls got up to leave before stopping entirely nude in the bedroom doorway. Kelly asked "Are you coming Nate?"

I laughed, "I will be right there." Kelly grabbed Jenny by the wrist and I watched their naked bodies flash out of the doorway.

I wasn't quite done yet. I turned the vibrator back on high, and watched the fire build in Chance's eyes. I placed the vibrator softly on her lips, before stepping away to the foot of the bed to put on some clothes. I pulled on a pair of boxers to the waist without breaking eye contact with Chance. I knew I was going to pay for this, but that could come after dessert. I just smiled and shook my head as I walked out of the room. The only sound I heard was the thunderous buzz and bed springs. I would come back for her later...

12