A Little Twist Over the Road

Story Info
A life-style fantasy.
6.4k words
3.33
27.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master is an OTR driver for a national corporation. That could make things very difficult for O/our relationship as W/we would not be able to see Him very often, for very long at a time, except that - sissy, affectionately known as pet, and angel, referring to this girl - are His relief drivers. W/we travel with Him everywhere so it makes life a bit more exciting and interesting... if Y/you can imagine. When W/we became His... one of the requirements was that W/we had to obtain O/our CDLs if W/we wished to travel with Him or W/we could sit and wait for the opportunity to serve Him when He came Home. Well, let one just say that neither sissy nor this girl hesitated a moment attending to that assignment as W/we love Master so much... to be separated from Him for even a day is torture. W/we get all O/our loads in on time or early with two relief drivers to handle the extra driving and... W/we have a lot of fun 'playing' on the road as well as at the many different stops along the way.

W/we are engaged in what is called a 'poly' relationship in the BDSM community... meaning Master takes care of U/us and W/we, sissy and angel, take care of all of Master's needs as His devoted loving slaves. Although that entails keeping the truck clean, doing the laundry and other asundry mundane chores... all you women out there know what one is talking about... W/we also have a very unique personal relationship serving Him as W/we live out any sexual fantasy that strikes His fancy at the moment.

Sometimes these duties entail one of U/us serving Master while the other is at the wheel or sissy and angel playing together when Master is in the driver's seat (with Master watching in the rear view mirror, of course). When W/we do stop for a layover or to sleep for a night it is not uncommon for all of U/us to enjoy a night of play T/together ~ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Master has even placed 'toys' upon His relief driver with remote controls so He can torture His slut while W/we travel as He and His other slut look on and play. There are many different ways to enjoy 'over the road' travel. This is an account of one such experience.

It was a beautiful sunny day in the late afternoon with Master driving and chatting on the CB when He chanced to engage in conversation with Another who enjoyed a similar version of this life-style. W/we were about twelve hours ahead of O/our loads scheduled arrival while it turned out this other Master was in a two day layover awaiting His next load and bored with so much time on His hands. W/we will call this other Master 'Master Max' for reasons of anonymity.

Master learned that Master Max was shut down in a town about two and a half hours ahead along O/our route and They decided to meet and share some life-style experiences while W/we rested for the night... but Master had other plans for His sluts as Y/you will soon see. When the conversation stopped Master pulled over into the next truck stop equipped with shower facilities and instructed His sluts to prepare to be used. For those of Y/you who do not know what that entails... Master requires His sluts to always be clean shaven and to present His slut bodies dressed in true slut fashion whenever His possessions are visible to the public eye.

Sissy and angel hurriedly packed the necessary items to accomplish the assigned task into a duffle bag and made O/our way to the shower room while Master entered the restaurant to enjoy some fresh coffee. Having sissy along to help makes caring for Master's slut body much easier for angel and one hopes one's assistance to sissy is just as invaluable as W/we can assure each O/other that Master's wishes are met to His satisfaction. W/we also enjoy the times W/we can touch and soothe each O/other in such a relaxed atmosphere... (wicked evil grin and a slow lick of the lips)... although this time W/we knew Master had a time table and W/we strove to attend to His command as quickly as possible.

At last, satisfied that W/we both would pass Master's stringent inspection, W/we hurried to the restaurant in the hopes of also enjoying a fresh hot cup of coffee with Master before He determined it was time to return to the open road and O/our final destination for the evening. Master's smile when His sluts presented T/themselves beside Him was reward enough for His girls as W/we felt His praise and approval emanating from His eyes. He stood as His sluts remained standing, chins held high with pride in O/our slavery but eyes lowered in deference to His Mastery over U/us as He placed a deep kiss upon each of His slut's lips and bade U/us join Him indicating W/we should take the seats across from Him... Master likes to view what is His almost as much as He enjoys the looks His sluts draw whenever W/we truly dress the part for Him.

After W/we were seated and had been each served that much needed coffee, Master began to instruct U/us in the protocol for the evening. He told U/us that W/we were to comport O/ourselves as true slaves should... not speaking unless instructed to do so, remaining in O/our respective places at His side unless permitted to move by His word and, as always, to allow Master to be O/our guide in the nights festivities. He told His sluts that Master Max also had two slaves, one male and one female. This came as a surprise to U/us as, although Master had allowed His sluts to be used as entertainment before, W/we had always been the only two slaves in attendance. W/we understood that W/we were to be on O/our best slave behavior so as not to bring any shame or reproach upon His name by O/our actions. W/we both promised Master to be the best slaves W/we could be to His honor and He smiled at U/us in acceptance of O/our pledge... rising and bidding U/us to follow as He paid the bill... after which W/we proceeded to depart.

When W/we were back on the road, Master told His sluts to undress and for pet to get out His collection of toys. Master has quite a collection, some home made and some store bought, covering just about any use Y/you can imagine. He has a vast variety of vibrators, anal plugs ~ both regular and vibrating, cuffs, shackles, whips and floggers, clit stimulators and nipple clamps, slave bracelets and anklets, along with O/our collars and leashes... enough to 'rig' either or both of His sluts as He desires. Master instructed pet to remove the nipple clamps, a pair for each, and for U/us to apply them now, which His sluts hastened to do. Next He had pet insert a vibrating anal plug into angel, placing the control within His reach. Master had angel place a double silver bullet on pet with one against sissy's clit and one just inside sissy's pussy, with the control in His possession as well. Next Master commanded His sluts to lie down and play lightly to stimulate each other but not to the point of cumming as He turned the vibrators on slow and His sluts on as well. As W/we kissed and touched Master played with the controls to the devices attached to His girls and ignited U/us both to a fever pitch, but He would slow down whenever He felt W/we were getting too close to release.

Master gave His sluts permission to speak freely about the impending evening if W/we had any questions or concerns that might need to be addressed before the meeting actually commenced. He told U/us that Master Max had arranged to reserve adjoining rooms in the same hotel and that He was going to take care of O/our reservation when W/we arrived. His sluts were to remain in the sleeper until He returned and dropped U/us off at the room while He parked the truck in a lot close by. W/we were to take O/our possessions inside and undress except for the nipple clamps and lay out O/our collars and leashes for Him to attend to when He returned to U/us there.

His girls wanted to know if A/all would be in attendance when W/we finally met face to face, to which Master answered, Master Max's female slave was not with Him this trip but, yes, Master Max and His male slave would both be there when W/we arrived... in T/their own room, of course. Master said that W/we were to greet Master Max in slave fashion and that He was sure Master Max's slave would do the same.

It wasn't long before W/we arrived at the hotel and Master settled the account for the room, returning to the truck and handing angel the key to room 214, a room at the top and back of the hotel. W/we carried O/our belongings up and inside as instructed while Master took care of the rig. Once inside sissy and angel hurried to set up the room and prepare as Master commanded to insure W/we were ready for inspection upon His return. Satisfied W/we were ready and acceptable for presentation, sissy and angel knelt at either side of the foot of the bed, O/our ceremonial collars and leashes placed beside U/us upon it as W/we awaited Master's entrance.

When He entered Master stopped a moment and smiled again, closing and locking the door behind Him before moving to sit at the foot of the bed between U/us. Master reached out and grabbed a handful of each of His slut's hair, pulling U/us up to Him in a familiar triple kiss and then releasing U/us as He spoke and told His girls how very pleased He was in O/our efforts this day. His hand reached out and lifted angel's purple and gold collar of Ownership, removing the key from His pocket, and opening it to fasten it about angel's neck... attaching the leash and kissing one on the mouth passionately before turning to pet. Master lifted pet's blue and gold collar of Ownership, opening sissy's also with the proper key and fastening it about her neck... attaching the leash... kissing sissy deeply as well.

Master looked about the room, His eyes coming to rest on His bag of toys and commanded angel to fetch the bag to Him. This girl rose and hastily brought the bag to Master, kneeling again at His side. Master reached into the bag, felt around for a moment and pulled out a little cloth bag containing the slave bells for His sluts and handed each of U/us wrist and ankle bracelets to wear for the evening. This, along with the ceremonial collars, was a treat for His slaves as W/we do not often get to wear such finery in everyday life. W/we hastened to put them on, not paying much attention to Master's actions at the time. Master had reached into His pocket and pulled out two gift wrapped packages... one in blue paper and one in purple, handing one to each as He instructed U/us to open them and put them on as well. Inside each package was a waist belt with little tinkling slave bells running the length of each and matching the wrist and ankle bracelets W/we had already donned. Both of His girls thanked Him enthusiastically and asked if W/we could kiss Master for His precious gifts. Master smiled and gave His permission at which His girls both grabbed Him and pushed Him back on the bed, thanking Him over and over verbally as W/we smothered His face in grateful kisses.

Master pushed U/us both off laughing at O/our delight and playfulness before instructing U/us to put them on and return to O/our positions at His side. W/we hastened to do His bidding as He rose and returned His toy bag to its original place and turned to His girls. Master instructed U/us to kneel at His side by the adjoining room door as He stood, prepared to knock and make O/our presence known for the first time.

At that moment the phone rang and Master moved to answer it, sissy and angel remaining in O/our place until instructed otherwise. Master Max was on the line and asked Master to meet Him outside to go to a pub across the street and have a drink before W/we A/all met to which Master agreed. Hanging up the phone Master instructed sissy and angel to lie upon the bed furthest into the room and watch television or talk until His return. His girls moved to obey His command but He did not miss the look of disappointment upon the faces before Him. Master leaned over the bed kissing both His girls and spoke softly as He let U/us know that this was a necessary preliminary meeting so He could meet this Master face to face first and be sure His girls would be completely safe and for Master Max to also be assured that things were as they seemed. He promised They would return shortly and told His girls they were free to do anything they wished except to seek entrance to the adjoining room or allow A/anyone to enter O/our room while He was absent. His sluts assured Master that His instructions would be followed to the letter and with a final kiss to each Master departed the room taking the key and locking the door behind Him.

Master has satellite and a television in the sleeper but pet and angel rarely have possession of the remote so it was a real treat for His sluts to lie there and surf the channels looking for something to occupy T/their time. W/we watched a few minutes of a couple of old favorites but mostly W/we whispered (so if A/anyone was next door W/we wouldn't be heard) about the evening ahead. W/we wondered if Master Max' slave was next door or had been allowed to go with the Men. W/we wondered what He looked like and what sort of play T/they were used to engaging in. W/we figured that since Master Max had a female as well as male slave there were some twists to the relationships that could be new and rather exciting... especially since sissy and angel both had expressed to Master a desire to see Him with a male slave at some time or another in real life.

Master returned after about forty-five minutes and, after entering and locking the door, motioned for His sluts to kneel at His side near the adjoining door. He looked down at His sluts and ran His hands down O/our hair as He asked U/us if there were any questions or concerns W/we wished to address with Him before the evening commenced. W/we assured Him there were not and, after a moment... satisfied that all was as it should be... Master knocked as His sluts took the correct kneeling position for greeting and awaited what lie beyond the door.

The inside door to the adjoining room slowly opened as Master invited Master Max and His slave into O/our room. Both of Master's girl's eyes sought the floor at Master's feet as W/we knelt motionless and awaited T/their entrance. As Master Max entered sissy rose slightly in her kneel and slowly reached forward to release Master Max' penis from His trousers, taking it into her mouth deeply as she greeted Him in the manner expected. Master Max' slave boi followed Him on a leash bent at the waist with his head positioned next to his Master's right hip... indicating Master Max was left-handed... as a slave always follows Master at His weakest side so that in an instance of conflict Master's sword arm is free to take up arms and defend what is His.

After a few moments sissy released Master Max' semi-erect cock and angel rose up in one's kneel to greet Him also, taking His cock fully into Master's cunt and deep into one's throat as one so enjoys the taste of a full thick cock. Master's sluts having greeted His Guest in so formal a manner seemed to please Master Max greatly as He unleashed His slave boi and signaled for His slut to greet Master in like fashion. Master Max' slave boi moved to kneel before O/our Master as he reached forward and released Master's cock leaning forward and pulling it's entire length deep into his throat, gobbling Master's cock whole in the most greedy fashion... making Master's cock long, thick and hard almost instantly. Let this girl tell Y/you that seeing Master's cock plunging in and out of Master Max' slave boi's lips was a very erotic sight for sissy and angel, indeed.

Master reached down and removed the slave boi from His now turgid cock smiling His thanks and greeting to Master Max as each extended His hand in a hearty hand shake and Master invited Master Max and His slut boi to enter and relax. Master Max' slave boi returned to His follow position, placing His head to the side so his Master could again attach his lead and followed Him into the room, settling into a kneel next to His Master as He took a comfortable chair next to the only table in the room. Master hand signaled His sluts to come to Him as he seated Himself at the foot of the bed... at which W/we crawled to His left side, sissy first at His left and angel behind sissy also on His left. Master reached down and took hold of the leads attached to His sluts and placed the end under His leg there, indicating that His sluts were to stay there unless otherwise commanded.

As W/we entered town, Master had stopped to purchase some refreshments and mix, getting a few extra cups and a bucket of ice from the front desk as He paid for O/our room. Master indicated a need to quench His thirst at which pet asked to be allowed to fetch Master and His Guest a drink. Master nodded in the affirmative and asked for a Jim Beam and coke... instructing pet to ask Master Max what He desired as a libation. Master Max told pet that a Jim Beam and coke sounded good as well and pet looked up toward Master, but not directly at Him and asked for permission to be allowed to attend to the task. Master reached down as pet tilted her head to the side, allowing Master to remove the lead, as He gave her permission to leave her place at His side.

Sissy rose gracefully... long thick strawberry blonde hair draping her back and shoulders in a bronze cloud...her voluptuous breasts, captured at the nipples in the grips of the nipple clamps still securely fastened and gleaming against her creamy alabaster skin... her soft white shoulders squared as her hands rested together at the waist in back... moving to the dresser in a most sensual fluid motion where Master's sluts had displayed the necessary ingredients for such a task when preparing the room earlier. Taking two glasses from the cellophane bags containing them, sissy placed several cubes of ice in each, adding two fingers of Jim Beam to each and completing the mix with coke, stirring with the straw provided for such use. When satisfied she had mixed each well sissy placed the straw upon a napkin for future use and taking a napkin in each hand, lifted each glass as well, turning with a drink in each hand and asked Master if she could approach and serve Him to which Master replied 'yes one may'.

Sissy moved to kneel at Master's feet, placing Master Max' drink on a napkin at her side... offering up to Master His drink with the voiced desire that Master find pleasure in the consumption of His chosen refreshment and the service of His sluts this night. Master smiled as He took her offering and, stroking her cheek, told her that indeed His sluts always brought Him pleasure, at which time He indicated that sissy could continue her serve and attend to His Guest's needs.

Moving back a foot or so from Master's feet sissy rose and turned, lifting Master Max' drink in the same motion and asked Master Max if one could be allowed to approach Him and serve. Master Max indicated that He would be delighted and bade sissy approach. Taking only about three steps put sissy at His feet where she kneeled again and offered up Master Max' refreshment and her deepest desires that it quench His thirst and that he also find delight in the service of A/all the slaves present this night. Remaining motionless... poised in a perfect kneel before Him... sissy awaited Him as He took the glass and agreed that Master's slut was well trained and that it delighted Him, indeed, to see so lovely a serve as sissy had presented. Master Max instructed sissy to return to her place at Master's feet at which sissy thanked Him for His kind words to a lowly slave, moving quickly back to her place beside Master, tilting her head again as Master reached forward and reattached the leash to sissy's collar.

Master reached into His jacket pocket and pulled out two packages of M&Ms seeking Master Max' approval before offering the prized treats to sissy and Master Max' slut boi. Seeing the look of puzzlement upon Master Max' face, Master explained that angel was a diabetic and not allowed sweets often... as He spoke Master reached again into His pocket and pulled out a third bag, handing it to angel with a look that told one that this special treat would not be repeated again for some time to which angel smiled in dazed wonderment and thanked Master for His generosity in a most heart felt 'thank You, Master'. Master watched in amusement along with Master Max as Their slaves, in turn, opened these special gifts and savored the candy coated chocolates, trying to make them last as long as possible, giggling to each O/other at this unexpected delight.

12