A Little Twist Over the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Master's sluts wrapped the top of T/their candy bags and placed them at T/their sides, Master Max' slut boi seeing the action and following suit. Master and Master Max were conversing so angel awaited a lull in Their discussion. Gaining Master's attention, angel asked Master for permission to speak which Master granted. This girl asked Master if sissy and angel might inquire as to what Master Max' slave boi should be called. Master looked up at Master Max, permitting Him to answer one's question, to which Master Max answered His slave boi's name was playtoy. Master gave His sluts permission to greet Master Max' playtoy after He had done so... voicing also, His hopes that A/all would have a good time over the next few hours to which E/everyone nodded in agreement and smiled. Master's pet introduced herself to playtoy as pet and greeted him as a brother slave, after which angel introduced oneself and greeted playtoy as well.

Both Masters having finished Their drinks, rose simultaneously, chuckling at the mirrored movement, moved to place Their glasses on the table and turned to Their sluts. Master ordered sissy up on the bed at the left and instructed angel to get into the toy bag and bind sissy to the bed using only one set of cuffs for the wrists and to secure sissy's legs spread wide. This slut moved to do Master's bidding as Master Max instructed His slut to find another pair of cuffs and length of rope to restrain angel to the other bed when angel was finished with her task. Master told T/them that such restraints were available in His bag and with Master Max' nod of approval, playtoy sought out the required implements there and positioned himself at the side of the right bed until angel was finished binding sissy.

Having finished securing sissy to the bed and moving her long thick hair up towards the headboard, angel slipped up onto the bed on the right, preparing to lie upon one's back. Master stopped angel instructing one to lie belly down and, when one stilled, nodded to playtoy that he could proceed. The slave boi secured angel's wrists first to the head of the bed, slipping one's long light brown hair to the side before moving down the bed to secure one's legs. When he was satisfied angel could not escape, playtoy returned to His Master Who instructed Him to kneel between sissy's thighs upon the left bed. His slut moved quickly to obey his Master's command as Master moved to stand at the end of the bed behind him.

Master told Master Max He should feel free to avail Himself of any of the toys in Master's bag as Master Max instructed His boi to kneel and drive sissy crazy with his tongue while Master took Master Max' playtoy' ass. His slut moaned in arousal as he answered 'yes Master' and drove his face into sissy's pussy lips. The arch of sissy's back and the light moans coming from sissy's mouth as her head rolled side to side told this slave that playtoy must know something of what orally pleasuring a female was all about.

Master slipped up onto the foot of sissy's bed preparing to take playtoy as He told Master Max angel was His pain slut and that one enjoyed a good long flogging and that light to medium levels of pain did much to excite His whore. Master Max smiled a slightly evil smile and moved over to the table, opened Master's toy bag and pulled out several hand made floggers. Along with the floggers Master Max pulled out a few vibes and anal plugs. Curiosity getting the better of Him, He pulled out the rest of the contents of the bag... lining them up along the edge of the table... examining a few and appearing to consider them before placing them along with the others.

Master Max picked up angel's favorite flogger... a short twelve inches... with three different textures of leather... the black being the softest, the dark brown a little bit stiffer and the light tan being the stiffest... in an equal number of strands... with the handle wrapped in a length of white rope. He also chose a longer flogger made solely of the dark brown leather straps and another longer still made solely of the black, placing these both at the foot of the bed. Master Max asked Master if one was familiar with safe words and their use to which Master answered in the affirmative and instructed angel to respond in such words whenever prompted to do so by Master Max. This slut answered Master that one would do so at which point Master Max began to slowly lash one, getting used to the feel and the movement of the short flogger before... building a rhythm and light force... striking one again and again about the back, shoulders, ass, legs and feet.

This slut was facing sissy and could see quite easily the effects playtoy was having on her as Master positioned His cock to take his ass... plunging deeply inside in one fluid motion. The male slut arched his back at the pressure immediately pushing back along Master's cock, taking more of Him as he eagerly devoured sissy's pussy and clit. His frenzied oral attack was making it very hard for sissy to prevent release as she began to beg Master for permission to do so. Master denied His permission as He began to stroke His thick hard cock in and out of playtoy's ass slowly and deliberately, His hands placed at playtoy's hips pulling him back onto His cock again and again.

At that point angel began to feel the accentuated effects of one's own treatment as Master Max covered every naked inch of this slave body with the flailing talons of the flogger in His hand. This slave's eyes closed for a moment as the sensations within began to build and one sought out sub-space. Master Max' demand for 'color' told one He was concerned that His treatment was pushing a limit but one's response of 'green' assured Him as well as Master that angel was not in any danger at this point. Both Masters continued using Their slaves as sissy began again to beg Master for release. Master ordered sissy to cum for Him and for playtoy not to miss a single drop of her nectar as He began to pound playtoy's ass harder and faster.

In the meantime, Master Max had stopped flogging angel for a moment, moving to the table and collecting a small anal plug and a vibrator with an attached clit stimulator which He applied to this slave, turning on the vibe and clit stimulator to the lowest settings. He then loosed one's restraints and released one's hands ordering one to turn on one's back, restraining one once more when one had complied. Master Max again took up a flogger, two in fact, the two longer one's He had placed at the foot of the bed earlier. He began to flog one again using both simultaneously after He turned the vibe and clit stimulator up to a mid-range setting and one's inner heat at the same instant. Now angel was having a hard time finding sub-space as Master Max began to flog one in earnest, not too hard but without letting up as He again sought one's response to the command for 'color' which angel answered with a breathless 'green' again. Master and Master Max exchanged a look at that point, Master with a smile of pride upon His lips as Master Max tipped His head in commendation, pleased with one's ability to endure such treatment to this point.

Master, having allowed sissy to cum and playtoy having cleaned her pussy of any and all secretions, ordered playtoy to release sissy from her bindings. He then ordered sissy to turn around on the bed and return the kindness of her brother slave. As sissy got into position, taking brother's cock into Master's slut mouth, Master began to pump harder and faster into playtoy's ass... taking hold of him by the hips and pulling that hot slave ass on and off His cock. Master Max' slut began to beg for release, panting and huffing as He held back with all his strength. Master commanded he cum and sissy drink all of his cum as Master also began to release into playtoy's tight little ass.

Master Max placed the whips on the bed between angel's feet as He mounted the bed and knelt over angel, His now turgid cock pressing against one's cheek as He got into a comfortable position. Gaining that balance, He placed His cock against one's slut lips and commanded one open and take His cock in true slut fashion. Angel readily opened one's lips as Master Max pressed hard making His cock slip firmly against one's tongue and into one's throat pressing in His full seven and a half inches in one smooth motion. This slave took Him all as His cock fell just short of cutting off one's air each time His cock entered Master's cunt(Master's favorite name for His slave mouths). {Sub-space is very important in keeping a slave from panicking when T/their throat is full of a Master.}

Master had playtoy follow Him into the bathroom where playtoy cleaned Master's cock thoroughly then, returning to the room, turned the vibe and clit stimulator on angel up on high as He watched His slut devour Master Max' cock. Master Max was holding the top of the headboard as His cock continued to pump in and out of Master's cunt. Master commanded sissy to move opposite Him as He instructed pet to pull and squeeze His other slut' nipples... Master also tormenting a nipple on His side of the bed. Master Max then ordered playtoy to kneel behind Him and rim His ass as Master Max stilled His movements and began to pump one's face on and off His cock with earnest holding one firmly by one's hair. As soon as playtoy's tongue touched Master Max' tight brown hole, Master Max pumped three or four more times and then pressed deep into Master's slut throat as He filled one' with His cum. This slave knows the punishment for missing a drop and swallowed again and again as Master Max' cock pulsed over and over.

The anal plug along with the vibe and clit stimulator on this slave had one's insides burning for release. Master commanded one to cum as Master Max withdrew His softening cock from Master's cunt. This slave did not need to be commanded twice as wave upon wave of orgasmic sensations coursed through this slut body. A breathless 'thank You, Master' could be heard throughout the room as Master Max and playtoy moved from the bed and Master removed the vibe and clit stimulator, replacing them with His mouth as He ate His pussy. His hot mouth sucked the juices from His slut as His tongue lapped at His clit, prolonging the orgasm as He fed. When He had finished, Master called sissy to Him and commanded her clean Master's face, which sissy did with relish.

Master Max kissed His slut, playtoy, passionately as T/they reposed upon the foot of the other bed. Master kissed sissy as well and then bade her kiss and release angel from the restraints still binding one to the bed. Sissy slipped up onto angel's body, placing a burning kiss upon one's lips as her hands moved seductively up over angel's breast, then angel's forearms and unlocked the cuffs holding one's wrists. This slave's hands and arms moved up to embrace sissy as Master's two sluts began to play. Master and Master Max, sitting on the other bed, watched as Master Max instructed playtoy to release angel's legs. His slut moved to do as he was told and when he was finished sissy and angel pulled him up on the bed with T/them as T/they hugged and cuddled him, kissing him playfully.

The play stopped as Master cleared His throat, His sluts knowing this to be a signal that Master would not be altogether pleased that O/our 'play' continue. His sluts slipped side to side, placing playtoy in the middle, still touching and soothing each O/other as W/we all turned in the Masters' direction and awaited the Masters' further commands.

Master and Master Max talked for a few minutes commending each Other on such well trained sluts and sharing a few twists They had each gone through during Their tenure in the life-style. Master indicated to Master Max that W/we would have to be rising early to get O/our load to the dock on time and that O/our evening of fun was, sadly, at an end. Master Max agreed and summoned playtoy, who extricated himself from between sissy and angel immediately, Master Max instructing him to retrieve his M&Ms and leash, and to assume the lead position as He rose from the bed preparing to depart. The slut boi handed his Master the leash and tilted his head for Master Max to attach it as he stood at Master Max' left once more, prepared to follow.

Master snapped His fingers and pointed to the floor at His feet, calling His sluts to His side as A/all prepared to retire for the night. With sissy at His left and angel behind sissy at His left as well, Master shook hands with Master Max and stepped aside so His sluts could kiss Master Max' cock in farewell. Master swatted playtoy on the ass playfully as He told Him what a pleasure it was to have enjoyed such a young tight ass as Master' Max' slut. The slave hesitated as Master Max gave him permission to speak freely, O/our Master allowing His sluts the same priveledge almost at the same time.

The slut boi first thanked his Master for allowing His slut to be used. Then he thanked O/our Master for His kind words and for using his Master's ass so completely that night. Finally, Master Max' slave turned to sissy and angel and thanked T/them as well for providing pleasant entertainment for his Master. With his gratitude so expressed he silenced at his Master's side as sissy and angel also thanked Master for T/their many gifts that night and for being allowed to pleasure Master and Master Max as His sluts should. Before T/they left sissy asked Master if she and angel might give T/their slave brother one final hug as an expression of T/their thanks for his being a part of the fun. Master granted that request with a quick look that spoke His desire that it not be overdone. Sissy and angel moved to hug O/our brother and each placed a sweet kiss upon his cheek before moving quickly back to kneel at Master's side and allow the Masters to complete the good-byes of the evening.

When the door to T/their room finally closed, Master closed O/our side and locked it... summoning His sluts to kneel at either side of Him as He sat on the only chair in the room. He commanded His sluts look at Him, and, when He was sure He had T/their undivided attention, kissed and hugged each of His girls warmly, telling T/them how proud Master was of His treasured possessions. Master said His well trained whores should clean up the toys and implements scattered about the room, placing everything in its proper place and prepare for the night, but for one thing... He wished His sluts to leave T/their collars, leashes and slave bells handy as He wished T/them to were those and nothing else for the morning's journey. Master informed His whores that He planned to enjoy His sluts as T/they played while He drove the last leg of this trip... to drop O/our present load and pick up the next... on O/our journey over the twisted road.

~The End~

12