A Little Warning

Story Info
A taste of punishment for distracting her.
1.4k words
4
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had warned him multiple times that day, but he had to press his luck. She had a large project due soon, and his incessant begging was not going to make it easier to be done. When she smiled and invited him to the bedroom, he should have sensed that she was up to something, but the tempting black lipstick she wore as if to give a hint about the night entranced him, and he didn't stop to think twice as she lead him up to their bedroom. She was soft, and gentle with him, teasing him with the romantic side of her that she hid, and lulling him into a state of relaxation that mimicked a witch's spell.

"I'm going to go get dressed," she purred as she worked on the black cuffs attached to their bed, tying his body in a spread eagle position with nothing but boxers to combat the chill of the room. "Don't get too comfortable. You'll just make my job harder."

As she pranced off into the bathroom to change, he closed his eyes and tried to fantasize about what he expected to happen when she came back. Would she run her knife across his bare skin again? Or perhaps she would queen him as a lesson about using his tongue for her use and pleasure only. All of her previous punishments and actions swam through his mind, and he could feel himself fighting against the cold that threatened his best attribute. When she opened the door, he just had to look, to see if he could guess what would go on from her outfit.

With her crimson hair pulled up into a messy bun, she had switched her contacts out for cat's eye glasses that framed her own ever changing eyes so well. Her breasts, swollen from playing with them herself in the bathroom, spilled out of her white top perfectly, as she hardly wore a bra in such clothing. A solid black skirt, if the piece of fabric that hardly covered her lady bits could even be called a skirt, matched the ensemble well and he grew harder at the thought of her as a sexy librarian or teacher. She kept her dark smirk directed at him as she picked up the pink binder she had been reading from downstairs and crawled onto the bed, placing the binder on his chest while she straddled his groin and pulling an involuntary moan of pleasure from him. He tried to hide it, but there was no way for the noise to go undetected as she was so close. Picking up a ruler from the nightstand, she brought it down on his shoulder, hard enough to hurt and get her message across, but with a force that left the lingering threat that such a hit was not the end of her abilities.

"Did I tell you to enjoy this?" She growled the words, her voice dripping into his soul like ambrosia as she spoke, and making her seat harder. Again, the ruler was brought down on his shoulder. "How am I to focus on my work if you are poking at me? Control yourself, or I will do it for you."

He focused on memories that would attempt to kill the boner, such as sporting events he remembered or high school friends who were not the level of serene beauty as the woman sitting on his groin was, but as he watched her scan the book in seriousness, he found it impossible to stifle his joy at her beauty. Looking up from the binder, she could read the struggle on his face. She closed the binder, her finger in the page to remind her of where she left off, and took a position sitting in the arm chair that lay on the other side of the bed. One leg hung over one of the arms as the other was placed at an odd angle with her foot underneath her ass, and the position of sitting allowed for a full view of what little the skirt hid. There were no black panties to match the skirt, and he found himself looking right at her garden of lust, the pitcher from which his life's meaning could be found if she would just allow him one drop. On the leg that was gracefully over the chair's arm, she propped the binder and used her hand to guide her reading. Her free hand rubbed at her muscles, so close to her groin, teasing him as he watched her fingers against her skin, lingering right outside herself, but never entering the circle she made. Turning the page as she finished one section, she turned her gaze to him again, shaking her head in disapproval. "Didn't I tell you to control yourself?" She warned, testing out the ruler's strength by bringing it down on the nightstand and assaulting his ears with the sound of wood hitting wood. "What a sad distraction you are attempting to provide. The concepts in this chapter as harder than you are." She snarled it at him, meant to be an insult, but he hardly heard the words as his ears and heart were focused on her voice. Sighing, she closed the book, using the ruler as a marker. "I suppose we should take care of that."

She set the book down on the nightstand, opening the bottom drawer with the key she kept around her neck. The contents of the drawer were unknown to him, and his heart pounded in fear and excitement that he would finally be aware of what was to be found there.

A black bottle, label facing the other way, a red ball gag that looked different to him than the ones he had seen before and a black scarf were the items she pulled out before she locked the drawer again. Smiling, she picked up the scarf and tied it around his eyes. His sight went from focused on the room, which was lit just enough for her to read without strain, to nothing. She didn't speak as she pressed the ball to his lips, and he opened to accept it while she fastened the buckle in the back tight enough that he couldn't push it out with his tongue. As his tongue ran across the ball, he swallowed and noticed that rather than rubber, the ball was made of candy and tasted sugary, like gum from a machine or a sucker given to children to quiet them. His protests were caught by the ball as she yanked his boxers down, exposing his groin to the cold air that the room was accustomed to.

"I don't recall asking for your input," she stated as her hand cupped his groin. Despite not being able to see, the sinful grin on her face was conveyed in her voice as she began to stroke, her hand warm against his cold skin, and some type of lubricant on her hand to prevent against chaffing. The fact that she cared enough about his skin to use the type that warmed against the skin showed that she was concerned for him and his wellbeing, even if subconsciously. He tried to hold back his moaning, as she had made it clear she didn't want to hear it from him, but her hand worked so perfectly that when he came close to finishing, he couldn't control his sounds of pleasure. She stopped abruptly, and he whimpered, much to her pleasure.

"I'll start up again when I finish this section," she explained to him, licking her fingers and making sure he heard the sound of her tongue against her skin, watching his reaction to whatever his mind pictured. "And do the same thing for each section in this chapter. If you had been paying attention earlier like a good boy, you'd know it's a long, long chapter." Her voice reminded him of a movie villain, sexy and seductive even when her words were not pleasing to hear. "If you're good, I'll let you cum at the end of the chapter. But if you cum before that, well, the rest of that drawer isn't as nice as what I pulled out." Before sitting back down, she grabbed his chin and leaned in to whisper. "Next time, shut your fucking mouth and let me work, little boy." The cool air and blindfold made the time pass slowly, and he wished he had paid enough attention to her study habits to remember if she read fast or slow. Not that it matter, as she prolonged the time by simply watching him struggle on the bed, trying to keep warm from movement.

She smiled and went back to the binder, sure that her project would come to her easier now that her pathetic distraction was taken care of.