A Little Witch Named Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At any rate, he would not take them and he told Ruby there was nothing a little girl like her could do to help the war. He had completely forgotten, the way grownups always did, that Ruby had already turned eighteen and could be treated like an adult.

Ruby tried to explain this to the village chief, but he didn't listen. It was almost as though he couldn't hear what she was saying.

Ruby stamped her foot and felt like she was going to cry, but none of that impressed the village chief, and when she looked back at the bundle in her arms, she realized that her sorrow had broken the spell and her crowns and swords had become flowers and sticks again.

"Forget him," Orcad said, leading Ruby out the door. "We'll find a way to help save the village despite him."

Ruby sniffed back her tears. But she was still very mad and very unhappy and she threw the flowers and sticks on the road and stepped on them until they were all broken.

That little act of violence made Ruby feel a lot better. But now Orcad felt like she might cry. She felt sorry for all the crushed petals and broken sticks.

She picked up some of the petals and said the magic word to turn them into little red gemstones.

"I'll give these to the old woman with the cats," Orcad thought. "She was kind to me when I needed help." And so she set off in the direction of the woman's cottage, which wasn't that far from the chief's house, and Ruby came with her even though she was still very upset and more than a little angry. She was curious what Orcad was up to.

The old woman was very surprised to see Orcad and Ruby. She hadn't had any visitors besides cats for many years, and definitely was not expecting two beautiful young women carrying an armful of beautiful gems.

"Oh, what I wouldn't give to be young and beautiful again like the two of you!" the old woman said, a tear running down her cheek. "No one cares two shakes for a lonely old woman like me."

"Well, that's simple, then," Orcad said dancing for joy at the possibility of making the kind woman happy. "Come back with us to our cottage and you shall be young again. You shall help us fix our dinner and help up practice magic, and the power of our magical cottage will make you young again."

"That sounds like a world of fun," the old woman said, though Ruby couldn't quite tell whether she believed Orcad's tale or not. "But if I go away, who will feed all my cats?"

"Oh, don't worry. We can put food outside and they'll know to come," Orcad said, shrugging her shoulders. "Cats tend to be pretty smart when food is involved."

"You would know!" Ruby replied, laughing. She wasn't quite sure she really wanted the old woman to come, even if she could cook them dinner.

Orcad took the old woman by the hand and pulled her towards the abandoned field where their cottage lay. She looked so happy that Ruby's apprehension vanished entirely.

The instant the old woman stepped across the threshold, she became ten years younger. She danced happily on the dirty floor, causing her skirt to whirl around her as though she was a little girl again.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, my name is Diamond," she said excitedly to the two young women, and as though she had said the magic word, she became even younger and more beautiful, until she was the very same age as Ruby and Orcad.

----

The very next day, Ruby, Orcad and Diamond decided to travel to the tower of the powerful wizard whose city was threatening war against their village. They had decided as a group that this was the best way to save the village from war and horny zombies.

Orcad explained that all magicians had the highest respect for each other and that it was only the total lack of magic in their village that made it vulnerable to little trifles like war. Wizards were capricious creatures and very forgetful, she explained. The city's wizard probably had an altercation with the village chief over some trifle, and decided to overrun the village with corpses, and then send in the soldiers to finish off the exhausted villagers.

"Men have done worse things for much more trivial reasons," she added nonchalantly.

Diamond nodded knowledgably, the way old ladies always do then they aren't really paying attention to what someone is saying and would rather being dozing off, but want to seem informed anyway. Though, of course, she was no longer an old woman. She was young again.

Ruby was a little worried that Orcad was oversimplifying things and they would find the wizard more formidable than they anticipated. But she was still in favor of the trip. If she could somehow convince the wizard to call off the war, then everyone would be saved. Wasn't that worth taking the risk? And it wasn't like she was wandering out by herself. Orcad and Diamond were with her.

When they got to the village gate, the two drunk men the chief appointed as morning guards didn't want to let them out. They couldn't see Ruby, Orcad, and Diamond as three nice people with magical powers who were going out to make peace with the nearby town to stop the impending war. They saw them as three young women who didn't realize how horrible the prospect of war was.

Orcad and Ruby had to cast a spell on guards so that their boots stuck together. The guards fell flat on their faces when they tried to move, and the three girls got through. They still had to avoid the guards' hand and arms as they wiggled everywhere, as though they were upside-down turtles trying desperately to grab at the girls' ankles. Ruby had to keep Orcad from kicking the guard who was closest to her when his fingernails grazed her ankle.

After that, Orcad decided that it was a good idea for them to make weapons and armor out of things they found in the forest.

They stopped under a big maple tree where the grass was very green and a scattering of little pink wild flowers bloomed.

First, they covered themselves with big star-shaped leaves using a little bit of sap to hold them all in place. This took a very long time, and it was very sticky and the leaves itched against their skin. When all three were covered to their satisfaction with the leaves, Ruby said the magic word and the mesh of leaves turned into plate mail. Then they all looked around for sticks in the right shape so they could turn them into swords, but they couldn't find any.

Orcad got horny looking at Diamond covered in leaves and decided that she really would rather eat her pussy than look for sticks. Ruby was very nervous and decided that she would just watch. She didn't quite feel comfortable doing anything kinky in front of other people. Orcad laughed at Ruby's foolishness as she began to rub her tongue against Diamond's clit. Ruby moaned almost as much as Diamond as her familiar began lapping at Diamond's wet hole. It was not long before her hand dipped down between her legs, the way it always had when she would sit upon rocks near the river, and she found that her touch was infinitely more effective with the erotic scene unfolding around her. It took at least an hour for the three girls to compose themselves enough to continue onward, more armored and more aroused then they had been before they started.

Ruby snickered when she got her first look at the wizard's tower. It looked so much like a gigantic penis. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was also something else about the architecture that made it seem too sexual, as though the building exuded something resembling middle-aged testosterone into the air around it.

The gate opened to welcome them in much the same way the jaws of a large animal might part to swallow a morsel whole. No one came to greet the trio, but they somehow felt watched as they began to ascend the long stone staircase which lead to the Wizard's living quarters at the top of the tower.

The stairs seemed to go on and on forever, and the armor they were wearing was oddly heavy for something that started out as maple leaves, so it wasn't long before their feet got tired. Their pussies were also very damp from the fun they had in the woods, and their legs rubbed together uncomfortably, covered with all the juices.

"To hell with it, let's fly!" Ruby exclaimed, looking up the nearly empty middle of the tower to see how much further there was to go, and percieving no real end.

"But you're not any good at flying, and it will take both of us to help carry Diamond," Orcad said. She sat down on the stairs the moment Ruby had stopped and was eating her own pussy in much the same way as if she was a cat cleaning itself.

"I can do it!" Ruby said, stamping her foot impatiently. "I'm a powerful witch! I can do whatever I set my mind to."

Orcad raised her eyes from her pussy and gave her a contrary look. She scratched the back of her head with one foot in a penitent manner.

"I suppose you might be able to get better control if you'd pinch your clit when you say the magic word," Orcad suggested thoughtfully.

Ruby blushed.

"All right," she said after a moment's hesitation. "Since there isn't any other choice." She didn't want to admit even to herself that she was aroused, enough though the thought appealed to her. She thought it would be the best thing in the world if they could befriend the hostile wizard and save their tiny village from destruction. Ruby decided to dwell on that thought as she pinched her clit and yelled 'Ecanit.'

A moment later, Orcad stood up and did the same thing, though she was thinking about how much she wanted to eat Ruby's pussy.

The two nearly identical girls grabbed Diamond by the arms and began to drag her upwards and out so they could ascend though the tight gap between the turns of the stairs. Ruby was now quite good at controlling her movement, but she still had some difficulty and once or twice knocked against the stairs, denting a couple of plates of her armor.

It seemed like hours before they made it to the top of the tower, and it was very difficult for Ruby to concentrate on being happy for so long. She was beginning to get worried that it wouldn't be so easy to make the wizard give up his stupid war. Plus, Diamond was heavy in all that armor.

They reached a ceiling, above which there must have been the floor of the living quarters and settled gracefully on the stairs nearby.

The inside of the wizard's living quarters was like nothing any of them had seen before. It was huge and luxurious. The floor was covered with large red cushions which seemed to extend almost as far as they could see. Against the back wall was an elaborate altar, where presumably the wizard performed magic. There were trays laden with fancy exotic food everywhere, and elaborately embroidered pillows.

Orcad immediately plopped herself down on a pillow and began eating as though they weren't in any danger.

Ruby wondered where the wizard was. Surely he must be somewhere in the tower! Her skin was crawling and she felt eyes on her wherever she looked. Was it possible that Orcad didn't notice this?

Suddenly, Diamond began pulling off her armor. Ruby blushed. She really liked the way Diamond's body looked, the way her breasts seemed to always stick out and the way the lips of her pussy were always just barely parted.

Suddenly, her own armor was gone and Diamond's arms were pushing her towards the floor. Her legs were spread apart. Diamond's tongue was working frantically at her pussy, teasing her clit until she was gasping for breath. Ruby moaned and writhed. The sensation was so intense, much more so than anything she had ever felt while masturbating, and it wasn't long until she came, flooding Diamond's mouth with her juices. Diamond swallowed it all and continued to lap at Ruby's wet hole. Ruby really squirmed, she had just come and she didn't feel like she would be able to come again for quite some time, but still, her entire body tensed and she felt the familiar sensation just out of her reach. She wanted to push herself to orgasm with her willpower, but at the same time felt reluctant to do so. She felt odd and dirty, letting her friend eat her pussy.

Orcad was very jealous and decided to take her revenge by eating Diamond's pussy in turn.

Diamond moaned as Orcad's tongue plunged into her. As she became more and more aroused, she began to gasp and sigh, sending shocks of pleasure through Ruby's very wet pussy.

Ruby became so aroused that she began to pull and tug at her nipples, and when Orcad put her pussy over her mouth, Ruby eagerly began to lap at it, all sexual reservation completely lost in her intense horniness.

They continued in this manner for some time, completely ignoring their surroundings except to steal a bit or two of the delicious food from time to time as they became hungry. Eventually, they heard an awkward moan from one of the walls, though not one of them thought it important enough to end their festivities.

With a flash of light, the wizard appeared, materializing out of a large mirror decorated with elaborate golden figures of centaurs raping an entire village of women.

He was wearing the most awful outfit imaginable: black leather underwear with elephant ears and with a big elaborate zipper so he could up pull his cock out quickly, and an oversized rainbow-colored cloak, which he quickly shed on a nearby cushion.

Ruby couldn't help staring. Besides his outfit, he was completely covered with hair from head to toe and had a long beard with more than a little grey in it.

"Damn that was hot!" the wizard said, grabbing his cock though his leather underwear. "I haven't seen a show like that in weeks! Not since I had the pleasure of fucking the nymph queen at an orgy, and I had to teleport fifty miles to get there! And here you so conveniently came to me!"

"Um, thanks," Orcad said, straightening up and fingering her wet slit. "I assume it was you who caused all our armor to disappear?"

"Oh, you caught me," the wizard replied, playing with the head of his cock which poked out over the band of his underwear. "I couldn't help but give things a little push. It's not every day three sexy young women come into my tower. By the way, what brings you here, if I might be so bold as to ask?"

"We've come to stop you from waging war against our village," Ruby said, seizing on the opportunity to get down to business. "Orcad said you might be more understanding seeing how we're all practitioners of magic."

"A war, you say? That does sound rather entertaining," the wizard said, pushing his underwear down and exposing his very hairy cock and testicles to the three young women. "But I don't know anything about a war," he added, looking puzzled.

"No, that can't be!" Ruby exclaimed, stamping her foot on the cushioned floor. "You cast a spell on the corpses in the village cemetery to make them come to life. All the village men are up in arms, and they say there's going to be a war. You can't say that you had nothing to do with it!"

"But I didn't have anything to do with it," the wizard said nonchalantly. "I have never heard anything about corpse problem, and at any rate I find necromancy distasteful. And I definitely haven't made up my mind to declare war on your little village, though now that you mention it, it does sound rather intriguing. I could capture all the hot women in your village and make them my sex slaves! You see, my old sex slaves became so horny that they gang-raped me and ran off into the forest to become nymphs. I should have known better than to cast that spell on them!"

"That's fascinating," Orcad said, still running a finger along the slit of her pussy. "But surely a magician of your talents would be capable of greater deeds than ravaging villages for new sex slaves. And I'm sure that our pathetic little village does not have anyone worth your while."

"Oh, quite," agreed the wizard. He was staring at Diamond's ass very intently as though he really wished he was fucking it. "Your little village is decidedly provincial. It might not be worth my while when it comes to sex slaves. But there is one more thing. You see, that pompous dick who is your chief is my horrible half-brother. Not a drop of magical blood in his veins, and yet he always sends our mother letters bragging about how accomplished he is and now much tax money he collects, and even though I control a great city, Mom's decided that being a wizard is indecent, and that if I was a real man, I'd stop wasting my time 'soliciting the affections of disreputable women' and find myself a real job. I swear, my half-brother is just asking for me to crush him."

"Well, he is a total dickwad," Ruby said, nodding her head in agreement. Orcad's mouth dropped, for it wasn't like her mistress to say something so vulgar. "Well, he is," Ruby said, stamping her foot in irritation. "He was always a jerk when he'd come over and have dinner with us. He'd try to reach up my mother's skirt under the table, and he thought I didn't know what he was doing. And I hate the way he'd always seem so haughty when he came to the door with our tax allowance. He thought he owned us."

"You're supposed to be convincing him not to attack our village, not adding fuel to the flame!" Orcad whispered in Ruby's ear.

"Hmm," said the wizard, thoughtfully stroking his beard, his other hand still occupied with his cock. "I never knew my brother would have such an active sex drive," he muttered, pacing back and forth. "This puts him in a whole other perspective for me. Yes, yes. Perhaps I'll invite him to my tower the next time the nymphs come to visit. I'm sure it will do him a whole lot of good. Your mother must be a very remarkable woman to bring this out in him."

Ruby laughed and Orcad snickered. Diamond had enough sense to appear politely interested.

"Oh, I would love to come and meet some real nymphs!" Diamond said. "I heard about them when I was a little girl. Is it really true that they can live entirely off of sex?"

The wizard shrugged and his eyes dropped back down to Diamond's cleavage, where they had been resting on and off again for some time. He seemed like he might start drooling.

"I know," Orcad said quickly, jumping in front of Ruby and pushing her to the side. "Why don't you keep Diamond with you for a while? It will help you take your mind off things, and Ruby and I will send an envoy to the Nymph Queen in your name soliciting an orgy for the two of you. I'll even convince your silly half-brother to make an appearance as added bonus, and all you've got to do in exchange is promise not do attack our little village. Which, of course, is no big loss to you."

The wizard put a finger against the entrance to Diamond's ass almost experimentally. The muscles around her anus relaxed and the finger slipped in almost as though it had been sucked in. The Wizard giggled in delight and Diamond moaned appreciatively.

"What do you say, Diamond?" Ruby asked. "I dare say you'll get tired of this dirty old man soon enough, and then you can come back to our little cottage with us. Will you stay for a time? As a sort of a peace offering?"

"Of course she will," Orcad said. "Women always do what they're told in situations like this. They run off to marry princes they never met, or put themselves under all manners of enchantment for noble and altruistic reasons."

"But this isn't a fairy tale!" Ruby protested. "And you're just being silly."

Orcad just shrugged.

"I'll stay," Diamond said. "It seems like it might be fun. Besides, that way I get out of having to cook the two of you dinner!"

So Orcad and Ruby left Diamond behind in the Wizard's tower and set off towards their little village. They spent quite a while talking to the wizard and it was getting very near dark. Only when they passed the cemetery and noticed that many of the graves were empty did Ruby remember that she had forgotten to ask for help in stopping the corpses, and they still did not known who was behind summoning these abominations.