A Load in Every Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

"I wanted to talk with someone about your videos."

"If you want to order videos, you have to go to our website. Do you have that URL?"

"I don't want to order videos. It's more about . . . I guess you would say, casting."

"Just a sec."

Mark was fidgety as he waited by the door. Then it opened and he entered. The reception area could have been a reception area for any of the small businesses that were his clients in Fargo. However, the black man that stood before didn't look like he would be employed by any small business for whom Mark had ever done taxes. He must have stood six, six and weighed two hundred and seventy-five pounds. He was wearing a muscle shirt, had a thick gold chain around his neck and a gold earring dangling from each ear lobe.

"What can I do for you?" The black man asked.

"I was interested in your series that's called ‘A Load in Every Hole '. . . "

The black man interrupted him and held up his hand. "Oh, sorry man. We use the same three guys in every episode. We're not looking for any male talent for that series."

"Let me explain," Mark said. "I know you use the same three men. I sure couldn't replace any of them, if you know what I mean." He smiled and went on. "I've seen a dozen of the segments and thought you might be ready for some new female talent."

"We're very selective about the women in the series. They have to be fresh faces. I mean they've never done anything like this before. Also, they have to be married, very beautiful and love, I mean really love sex."

"Yes, I understand," Mark acknowledged. "I think that comes through in the series. You haven't told me anything that was a surprise. Anyway, my wife's flying here tonight and I thought you might find her interesting. I'm going to take her the video arcade where I saw the series when she lands."

"How long will you be here?" The black man asked all of a sudden more interested in what the white man was saying.

"We leave Monday."

"Hmmmmm. That's pretty short notice. I'm not even sure if the guys are available and even if they are if we can round up two cameramen." He went on to explain, "that series is a two camera project."

He seemed lost in thought as he said. "Even if I can make the arrangements, if you've seen the series you know that it's pretty extreme. While each edited episode only lasts for 10 or 15 minutes on screen, you need to know that it takes two or three hours to shoot. Three hours of hot, no holes barred sex. Is your wife up to that?" He challenged.

Mark had to be honest. "I'm not sure. She might be."

"Look friend, if I get the guys together and the cameramen and she doesn't show or doesn't perform I'm fucked. Is she very experienced?"

"No. She doesn't have any experience. But I thought you just said that you're looking for fresh women . . . beautiful white women . . . women who love sex. She's fresh, beautiful, white and loves sex."

"I'm not saying that I can get everybody together, but if I can when can you be available?"

"She lands at 7:00. Allow an hour or so for us at the video place," said Mark.

"Could you be back here at 9:00?"

"I think so. We can sure try."

"Also, I'll need her to bring her HIV test results."

Mark hadn't thought of that. "She's never been tested," he said.

"What! Sorry pal. We don't shoot without an HIV test."

"I can understand why that would be very important if she were promiscuous but she's not."

"What about you. You could bring something home to her and she wouldn't even know it. Can't be too careful nowadays."

"I agree with you but neither of us has had sex with anyone else since we were married."

"And, I've got a very nice bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell you," said the black man as he broke into a laugh. He folded his huge arms across his broad chest, broke into a smile and stared at Mark.

"She doesn't have a test. She's never had a sexually transmitted disease and neither of us sleeps around. What more can I say?" Then before the black man could respond, Mark said, "I think I can have her here by 9:30 unless there is a flight delay."


The black man grinned, stuck out his huge hand, shook Mark's and said, "I'm AJ. Two things before we go any further. I have to see a picture of her, of course, and we have to make the financial arrangements."

"I'm Mark and my wife's name is Mary." He reached in his back pocket took out his wallet opened and handed it to AJ. "Here's a picture of her," he said.

"Wow! We sure don't have any problem with the face. She's really beautiful Mark. You're a lucky dude. What about her body?"

"She has a great body. I think you'll find hers to be as good as any in the series."

"Now I have a question for you my friend. What if she doesn't show, or like I said a few minutes ago, what if she won't perform? She gets here and freaks out. It's happened before. Then, I've got five or six guys who come here to work and get paid and I'm left holding the bag with no usable product." He really didn't expect Mark to answer. "Tell you what, you give me five hundred dollars. If she comes through then I'll give it back to you and match it. That's what we pay the women. If she doesn't come through by 10:00 or 10:30 then I'll give everybody a Grant and call it a day."

Mark didn't have five hundred dollars in cash but he did have five American Express Travelers Checks in one hundred dollar denominations. He wasn't thinking as he took them out of his wallet and handed them to a man he had nevereven met before as a token of good faith.

"We got us a deal man." Said AJ. "I'll set things up. Have you got a cell phone?"

Mark gave him the number and said, "do you have a number I can call if there are any problems on my end?"

"Not to worry friend. If everybody's in town, we can do this. If they're not then I'll call and return your travelers checks."

The two men shook hands and Mark returned to the rent car.

Mary had made the flight in Fargo and the connection in Minneapolis. She was lost in her thoughts as the plane headed southwest. She wondered what she really meant, deep down, when she told Mark she would do anything. Did she really mean it? It excited her to know that something had turned her husband into a sex maniac. Videos displayed on a screen in a small booth in California had brought something out of him that she had long ago given up trying to bring out. Images of three black men having their way with different married white women, that her husband thought of as her, was apparently jsut what he needed. Tonight he promised to share those images with her. Would there be more than that, she wondered?

Chapter 5

Mark was at the airport half an hour before her plane was scheduled to arrive. Because of the increased security precautions, he couldn't meet her at the gate so he waited just beyond the security check point. He checked the Northwest arrival monitor and saw that her flight was right on time. Then, he saw her, from fifty yards away, walking toward him down the wide concourse. "My God," he thought, "I can't believe she's wearing that dress." Not that he didn't like it, on the contrary, it was as sexy as sexy can be, it was just very much out of character for her to wear a dress that revealed her bare shoulders, cleavage and half of each bare thigh.

Then they were in each others arms. Those bystanders who saw them must have thought that they had been apart for years, not days. He took her bag and her hand and walked to the garage.

"Mary you look wonderful . . . just fabulous," he said.

"Think so?" She asked with a wicked smile.

"I know so." His eyes lowered to her feet in the new strappy, very high heel sandals and he saw that she had painted her toe nails the very same color as the nails on the fingers that were laced with his. He unlocked the trunk of the car and tossed her bag inside then opened the door for her.

Inside the confines of the rent car they kissed again. Their tongues explored the other's mouth almost like the first time that they kissed twenty-three years ago. His hand dropped to her warm bare thigh. She smiled at him as he reached under the hem of the dress. His exploring fingers didn't come in contact with silk but velvety soft, hairless skin between her legs.

"Mary! You're not wearing panties." He exclaimed.

"Really?" She laughed playfully and said, "I wonder who took them?"

Mark couldn't remember when she seemed to be having so much fun, when she had been more playful. He drove past the hotel, which he pointed out, as they passed it then turned left after a few blocks and into the small parking lot of the book store. "Want to go in now or go back to the hotel first?"

"Oh, let's go in now. I don't want to wait. I've got to see for myself what this is all about."

There were three or four men scattered around the store when they entered. Almost in unison they looked toward the couple and seemed to know the minute that a female had entered the usually all-male establishment. Mark took Mary's sweating hand and led her through the red curtains and into the first vacant booth. He sat down in the chair and pulled her down on his lap. A ten-dollar bill was swallowed, the screen lit-up and his index finger hit the up arrow button almost simultaneously.

For Mary, the screen was a blur as Mark scrolled to channel "80." Then, before her eyes, she saw a very pretty blond sitting on the lap of a very handsome black man. As the blond lifted up, several inches of the biggest penis Mary had ever seen were revealed. It was glistening. Mary couldn't clearly see the blond's face because she was kissing another black man with dread-locks while a third was sucking her breast.

Mark had been very clear in describing what he had seen during his previous two visits to this place but nothing could have prepared her for what she was viewing. It took her breath away.

"Are you okay, baby?" Mark asked.

"Ummmm Ummm," she mumbled. Then she moved around on his lap indicating that she was fine.

Mark was erect and pressing between the cheeks of her ass. His cock was struggling for freedom and honing in on a target that was separated only by the cloth of his trousers and shorts because her short skirt was rucked up to her waist leaving her ass and pussy bare.

They stayed in the booth until the money he had deposited ran out. However, within a few minutes of entering the booth, Mary lifted up and pulled down the tab of his zipper. She reached back and undid his belt buckle then skinned his trousers down. She held his hard cock in her hand and as she sat back down she guided it directly to her soaking pussy. Before the cheeks of her ass came to rest on his thighs, she experienced an intense orgasm, one that Meg Ryan couldn't have faked.

Mary watched as the three talented, handsome black men brought woman after woman to their own intense climaxes. As Mark had told her, each episode ended with the camera zooming in on the woman's soaking, swampy vagina and anus. Then, each would open their mouth showing a pool of semen puddled on her tongue before closing her mouth, swallowing every drop, then smiling at the camera and licking her lips.

With each segment, Mary found herself getting hotter and hotter. She couldn't imagine what it would take to quench her insatiable thirst for satisfaction. Mark felt so good inside her.

She had to admit that the black men on the screen were turning her on. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like to have one, two or all of the giant black penises inside her body. She thought that she could almost feel what the women in the video seemed to be feeling as they were being fucked by the talented, handsome trio.

It was 8:30 when they finally left the bookstore.

"Well, what did you think of that?" Mark asked.

"It was a thousand times better than I thought it would be." Leaning over, she gave him a wet sloppy kiss and said, "take me back to the hotel and make love to me all night." Was her request as she threw her arms around him and began to lick his ear.


"Are you sure that's what you want to do?"

"I want to get fucked. I need to get fucked."

Mark was sure that this was the very first time in her life that she had uttered that word.

"I know you do baby. I know you do. However, we don't have to go back to the hotel for you to get fucked."

She pulled away from him looked at him and said, "what do you mean? Do you want to make love right here in the parking lot?"

"No baby, that's not exactly what I had in mind."

"What do you have in mind?" She asked so softly he could barely hear her.

"I've been busy making plans this afternoon. Maybe I shouldn't have. Anyway, when you said you would do anything, I took some steps . . . "

"What did you do?"

"Before I answer that, let me ask you again, did you really like the video, did you like the men in the video?"

"You know I did. I came like a geyser. If your pants were a lighter shade we couldn't have walked out until they dried. Tell me what you have done Mark."

Before he could answer, his cell phone rang. He pushed the talk button and said, "This is Mark Weaver."

"It's AJ," said the voice on the other end. "Is your wife there?"

"Yes," was Mark's cryptic reply.

"Is everything cool? We're all set here and the guys are really excited. It's been a couple of months since we've done one of these. Did you take her to see the series at the arcade?"

"Yes I did," Mark said trying to sound businesslike.

"Well, man what did she think? Did she like it?"

"Oh yes, you could say that. Can you call me back in ten minutes?" Mark asked.

"Oh, I get it, you must be right in the middle of talking about it."

"That would be correct," Mark said.

"You got it brother, I'll call you back in ten. And, oh Mark . . . good luck to you."

"Who was that?" Mary asked.

"I'll explain everything." He cleared his throat, caught his breath, took her hands in his and said, "I told you that the company that makes those videos is located near here. I went over there today and met with them. They are always looking for new women. I described you to them and told them that you might be available. They're there right now . . . I mean the three men . . . the ones in the video are there right now. They're waiting for you."

"Is this what you want me to do?" She looked at him and tried to pull the answer from his mouth with her pleading eyes.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. Those same three men, the ones that you've been watching for the last hour are waiting for you just a few minutes from here. Should I drive over there?"

Mary didn't know what to say. She was hotter than she had ever been in her life. She knew that when she told Mark she would do anything, she thought something like this might happen. When she shaved her pussy, painted her nails, bought the dress and flew without wearing panties for the first time that she was preparing for something new and different. Was it this? "Now what Mary?" She asked herself. Then she asked Mark, "What do they know about me?"

"I showed AJ, I guess he runs the place, the wallet-size copy of your portrait. He thought you were beautiful and pulled some strings to get the guys and the cameramen over there on short notice."

"Was that AJ who called you?" She asked as she looked down.

"Yes, it was. He said that they were all there waiting. Earlier, he had told me that even though the edited episodes only lasted for ten or fifteen minutes on the screen it takes hours to film them."

"The men in the videos seemed . . . well, they seemed pretty big . . . I mean down there."

"You're right. All of them are much bigger than average. They're sure bigger than I am," he said honestly.

"I don't know if I could do what the women in the videos did. Each seemed to take every inch at least in their vaginas and up their bottoms. We've never done that much anal. I'm not sure I could even do it."

"Honey, no woman loves sex as much as you do. I think you can do everything the other women did." Then, it dawned on him. Her hesitation had nothing to do with the anatomical it had do with a lifetime on the right side of the tracks in Fargo. So he asked her, "that's not really what's causing your reluctance is it?"

"I guess not," she said sheepishly. "What will happen to us? I mean the safe life, the Fargo life, our church life? I doubt that it could ever be the same if I did what those women did. Maybe I would just become a sex addict. Maybe I would be obsessed. And, maybe I would come to hate myself and you for ever doing it. Is that something we want to risk?"

"On the other hand," Mark said, "maybe, just maybe, you would love it and be able to control it. Maybe we would fly home with a lifetime of memories and our marriage, the sex part of it, stronger than ever. I really don't think you would all of a sudden become a sex freak or anything like that. You saw those women. AJ told me that they're not professional actresses, they're women like you, it's a one time thing not a career in porn or anything like that." He paused thinking of what to say next, then he said, "Mary you just may hate yourself and me if you don't do it. If you pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity."

Before Mary could respond, Mark's cell phone rang again.

"So, what's the deal?" Asked AJ.

"We're still talking about it," said Mark, "hang on."

He covered the mouthpiece and placed the phone in his lap. "They want to know if we're coming over," he whispered.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do," she said, also lowering her voice.

"And Mary, like I told you, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. It seems as if we're going in circles. Look baby, we're here. You know what the men look like and what they would expect of you. I sensed that you really want to do something wild for a change. We can be there in just a few minutes. Just say the word."

Mary was terrified but she bravely looked up at her husband, smiled and said, "the word."

Mark laughed, picked up the phone and said, "we're on our way."

They held hands but didn't say much as Mark drove with only his left hand on the steering wheel to AJ's. Mary couldn't remember ever being more frightened in her life. Mark couldn't believe that it was only two nights ago that he had walked into the bookstore for the first time and discovered channel "80."

Mary was biting her bottom lip as he pulled into the parking lot that had been empty when he was here earlier in the day. Tonight there were several cars parked in front of the building. All of cars but one were expensive late-model SUV's, including a yellow Hummer H2. The other car was a bright red Dodge Viper. The accountant in Mark caused him conclude that the Porn business must be very good.

"Hold on honey," Mary said as she reached in her purse, pulled out her compact and hair brush and turned on the vanity light over the passenger visor. Within a minute she was finished. She took a deep breath turned to her husband and asked. "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat," Mark said, trying to add a little levity to the heavy feeling that seemed to fill the car's interior.

As he opened the door for her and she swung her gorgeous legs outside, she wasn't sure that they could support her weight and even if they did, she wasn't so sure they could move to transport her the few feet to the door. They were like lead. Her long beautiful legs did hold her up and, somehow, they did cover the few feet to the door.

Tonight the door was unlocked. Inside the small reception room AJ was waiting for them. "Wow! You must be Mary," he greeted. "Mark showed me a photo of you earlier today but take it from me, it sure doesn't do you justice. You're beyond gorgeous," he said as he took her in his big arms and gave her a kiss on each cheek. "Come on back and meet the brothers," he said warmly.

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers