A Load in Every Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

Mark saw that Mary was blushing as they followed AJ into a large room. There were chairs and couches in one corner. In the opposite corner was a king-size bed facing a video camera on a tripod and lights on stands. When Mary, Mark and AJ entered the room the five men sitting on the couches and in the chairs stood up. AJ politely made the introductions. "Guys may I introduce you to Mary and this is Mary's husband Mark. Mary and Mark, this is Jake," he said as the very handsome, lighter skinned man that Mark and Mary had seen in the videos stepped forward. He didn't hesitate to take Mary in his arms and kiss her. However, Jake's lips didn't buss her cheeks but her own warm lips. "And this is Sean," AJ said, indicating the bald very dark giant who took her from Jake's arms and held her and kissed her too. "And, last but certainly not least, this is Ty." The man with the now familiar dread locks claimed her for his brief moment and kissed her. After each man had kissed his wife they turned to Mark, smiled and shook his hand.

"These other brothers are the cameramen," AJ said as he pointed gestured toward the two men, much younger than the others, without identifying them by name. Mark assumed that Jake, Sean, Ty and even AJ were in their mid-thirties. The cameramen must have been in their early twenties.

"Now, let me explain how this series works," said AJ. "We want to get off to a good start tonight. It's been pretty successful, the formula for the series I mean. First, we like to take our time. No rushing. If everybody doesn't have a great time, then we're just like all of the other fuck films that are out there. We want every guy, and especially you Mary because you will always be the center of the action, to have the best time you've ever had. We want to capture the experience on video so that others can feel what you'll be feeling. Like I say, we take our time. We don't rush it. We want to have lots to choose from in the editing room. It'll be hours before we're finished here tonight so everybody relax."

"I know that both of you have seen the series and so you know we don't use condoms," he said addressing Mary and Mark. "The guys have been recently tested and Mark told me that neither of you are sleeping with others. We usually require a test but I have a good feeling about you. Do you have any problem with no condoms Mary? I mean the pregnancy thing, " he quickly added.

"No, I can't get pregnant." She didn't bother to explain that even though her church frowned on it, both she and Mark had decided to limit the size of their family. Two children were all that they wanted. Besides, they both hated condoms and she didn't want to take the pill so eighteen years ago she had her tubes tied.

"That's terrific sugar," said AJ. "Now, let me continue. What's worked best in the past is for us all to just relax, like I said. We'll have a drink, smoke a joint, snort a line, whatever floats your boat. Then we just sort of ease into it. The most important thing is for Mary to get so hot that she wants every hole stuffed. She looks so photogenic I think it will come right through the camera lens. Most of the series have double and triple DP's that's double and triple penetrations. I'm sure you saw the women with a cock in their cunts and another jammed up their asses and sometimes, one in her mouth. A few gals have been able to take a double penetration in the pussy. It's entirely up to you Mary these guys can give you anything you want. They're the best in the business. However, if you don't like the way it's going at any time just call for a break and we can talk it over and work it out. Any questions so far?"

"Not really," Mary said.

"I guess I'm the director," AJ said. "But on this set anyone can call ‘cut.' If you have to go to the bathroom or for any other reason just tell me." Then, he turned to Mark and Mary and asked "Can I get you something to drink?"

"I guess a coke would be okay, " Mary said.

"No, no sugar. I mean champagne, a glass of wine, a martini or scotch something like that. Not beer though because it makes you have to piss and this isn't a golden shower film," he said with a chuckle.

The married white couple looked at each other. They really had avoided drinking nearly all of their married life. They hated it when their friends got sloppy drunk at parties and they had even stopped going to parties where alcohol was the primary attraction. Tonight, however, was different. It was Mark who said, "a couple of glasses of champagne would be nice."

"You got it, two bubblies coming right up," said AJ.

Chapter 6

The bubbles tickled her nose but the drink was more needed than she realized. She was about to jump right out of her skin. By the time that half of the glass was empty she was feeling a light buzz because she wasn't used to even mild alcohol.

She felt an arm snake around her waist, turned and saw Jake. "How are you doing baby?" He asked smiling down at her, their faces just inches apart. His warm breath smelled of the scotch he had been drinking.

"The champagne seems to help a little," she said.

He held her chin in his hand tilted it up and placed his thick lips on hers. This time, however, he didn't stop as he had when they had been introduced. He worked his mouth and her mouth until her lips were parted and his tongue snaked inside, exploring, touching her tongue, sliding over her smooth white teeth, tasting the remnants of her champagne. Someone took her champagne glass from her hand before she dropped it. Then, she felt someone else standing behind her pressing against her ass and then cupping her heaving breasts. A different pair of lips were placing tiny kisses on her ear and gently blowing warm air into it.

What Mark was observing was more than he had ever imagined. Last night, the night before and earlier tonight he had watched these same three men work over other women. Now it was his wife who was succumbing to their lovemaking talents. He saw her writhe and hold tightly onto Jake. When the long kiss ended Jake smiled down at her and stepped back. Somehow, Sean picked her up as if she were as light as a feather and carried her like a baby in his arms to the bed in the opposite corner of the room. The cameramen were already in place and the bed was now flooded with bright lights.

Mary was covering her eyes with her forearm. Her short skirt was bunched up, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy to the eyes of the seven men in the room and the two camera lenses that would allow countless thousands of others to see what they were witnessing first hand. In a few seconds the three men were naked. Mark thought their cocks were far bigger and more menacing in person than they had seemed in the videos.

AJ came over to him, put his arm on Mark's shoulder and said, "don't worry man. She's going to be just fine. It's up to you if you want to watch. Most husbands don't but there are some who do."

"Thanks. I think I'll stick around," said Mark.

"Suit yourself. Grab a chair and keep out of the way of the action and the cameramen."

In a flash Mary's dress was off. Except for her shoes, watch and wedding rings she was naked. Jake seemed to have drawn the assignment to make love to her mouth with his. Sean had the pleasure of working on her breasts, at least for this round, and Ty was placing tiny kisses on her tummy, up and down her thighs, teasing and avoiding contact with her wet pussy.

From where Mark sat on a folding chair, he could see how wet her pussy was. He hadn't cum in her in the video booth but he took pride, and some degree of credit, in contributing to her aroused state. She kept lifting her bottom off the bed trying to bring it in contact with Ty's teasing mouth. The black man with the dread-locks didn't tease her for long. He took pity and knelt between her splayed thighs, hooked her legs over his broad shoulders, placed his thumbs on her freshly shaved pink lips just long enough for the hand-held camera to get to within a foot her pussy and clinching asshole. Then, Ty dove in and began the processes of discovering every nook, every cranny, her nub, peehole, taint and her crinkly asshole. He used his fingers, his lips his teeth--very gently of course-- and even his chin. He was bringing her to a nonstop orgasm that seemed to reach higher and higher heights as he performed his magic on her willing body.

While Ty was attending to her bottom, Jake stopped kissing her and knelt over her head. He took his enormous erect cock in his hand and bounced it on her face to get her attention. She knew exactly what he wanted. She turned her head toward him and placed tiny kisses along the length of his shaft. She cupped his balls and then took the large head inside her wet mouth. Mark knew that she was running her tongue around the cornea while at the same time gently sucking the huge head.

Sean was a master at breast manipulation. Mark had no doubt at all that even if Ty wasn't working between her legs, Sean could have gotten her off by what he was doing with his hands and his mouth to the breasts that had nursed both of their children. He was pinching, tweaking, sucking and gently biting each nipple. With his hands, he massaged each hemisphere. He was masterful and knew it. Each member of the team, as Mark had come to think of them, were experts at what they were doing.

Mark found himself watching the monitors, one for the camera on the tripod and one for the hand-held, rather than the live action on the bed not ten feet from where he was sitting. It was surreal. The same actors that he had gotten to know in the video booth were with a new a different woman. This woman seemed to crave more of what the men were doing for her than those he had seen on the screen in the small booths. He saw that Mary was perspiring. She was giving as much as she was receiving. She obviously wanted more.

Ty lifted his wet face from her crotch and the hand-held camera came in for a close-up of her soaking vagina then it focused on his wet face. He was smiling from ear to ear. Then the camera dropped down to his cock that was oozing precum and throbbing. Ty knee-walked back between her legs, aimed his cock at Mary's opening and fell forward buried to the hilt. Mary stopped sucking Jake just long enough to announce her first orgasm brought about by the insertion of a penis other than Mark's. "I'm cummmmmmming, she screamed.

Ty's cock was the first to enter her receptive pussy that night--technically it was the second because Mark had entered her in the video booth--but Ty's certainly wasn't the last. Within the hour, both Sean and Jake had the pleasure of plumbing her vaginal depths. The men had stamina and control that Mark couldn't have dreamed of. The edited videos that lasted for 10 or 15 minutes didn't show how long the black cocks had to stay erect. Mark knew that he would have cum within a few minutes and been out of commission for more than an hour. Not these veterans of porn. Their job was to make her cum and only at the very end cum themselves as deeply inside her body as possible. They were doing their jobs very well.

Neither Mary nor any of the men called for a break. AJ did after more than an hour and a half of solid fucking and sucking. He tossed each man a towel and Mary a terry cloth

robe. Mark walked to the bed and helped her slip the robe on. She was soaked in perspiration. The brown tendrils were stuck to her head. She looked like she had run a marathon. Then Mark realized that in some way she had completed a marathon. He saw that her swollen breasts were blotchy, the lipstick she had so carefully applied in the car was now gone and she smelled of sex.

Her legs were wobbly as Mark and AJ carefully helped her to her feet. When she stood, AJ handed her another glass of champagne that she consumed in a single gulp. She held the glass out for a refill.

"How are you doing honey?" Mark asked.

"Oh, I'm fine." She wouldn't look him in the eye.

Mark would have none of that. He faced her, held her chin up forcing her to look at him and said, "really Mary, how are you doing, both physically and emotionally?"

"Physically? I guess I've just experienced what few women in the world ever get a chance to experience. Thank you for that. Emotionally? I can't say right now. I know were not through for the night. You'll have to ask me that question at the hotel or when we get back home, I can't answer it now."

"That's okay baby you don't have to."

AJ said, "do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"Yes please," she said demurely.

Mark saw them walk through the door that he knew led to the reception area.

At the door to the restroom AJ said. "Mary you've been just great, the best ever . . . and, no, I don't say that to all the girls. How are you holding up?"

"Like I told Mark, I'm fine, I really am. The guys are terrific."

"They're the best. But, so are you baby. Look, you're new at this. The next session will be a little rougher than what you've been doing. The anal is coming up and double penetration. Because this is being filmed with extreme closeups and because one or more of the guys will come inside your ass you might want to have an enema before we go any further. If you do, we have some fleet enemas on the shelf in the bathroom."

"AJ," she said. "Would you be a dear and have Mark bring me my purse? I want to freshen up."

Mark caught up with her and handed her the purse.

"This is really getting embarrassing," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, AJ just reminded me that the next session will include anal. He suggested that I might want to have an enema before we start again."

"I think you just told me more than I wanted to know." Mark hadn't given any thought to the practical aspects of the videos he had seen and taken for granted. Now he was learning, first hand--well second hand actually-- some of the tricks of the trade.

She glanced around the small bathroom and saw a full length mirror, a vanity table with a hair dryer and a shower. The bathroom obviously served as a dressing room for AJ's actresses. As she stood in front of the mirror, Mary reflected on what had happened to her since she met her husband at the airport. If anyone would have told her that she would fuck and suck three different black men in a porno studio, after fucking her husband in a video booth while watching the same men she had been fucking, she would have declared that person to be insane. Yet, that is exactly what happened. And, here she was eagerly preparing for more.

Mary, the conservative mom. A conservative mom whose pussy was aching for even more black cock, she had to acknowledge. Mary, the hospital volunteer who wore the starched pink dresses. A hospital volunteer who was about to clean out her insides making them fastidious for the close-up camera so that black cocks could go where only her husbands had been before, deep inside her ass. Mary, the heretofore faithful wife. A faithful wife who knew, and knew that her husband knew, that soon the black men would fill her bodily orifices with the hot semen that was boiling in their balls. Mary, who had been a virgin when she met her husband to be. A virgin, except for her husband and who had never been with another man until she walked into this building. A virgin who soon would suck a black cock until she felt it ready to explode. A virgin who knew that she couldn't take the cock out of her mouth, as she always did when she sensed her husband was about to cum. A virgin who couldn't spit out what would soon be deposited in her oral cavity and would end up in her stomach. Mary, who couldn't wait for it all to happen.

She was in the bathroom for nearly half an hour. When she walked back into the room where the men were waiting, she looked like an angel. She hadn't bothered belting the robe and it flowed behind her as she approached the men. Her hair was dry and beautifully coiffed once again. Her makeup was perfect. Her skin glowed and she smelled of the fragrance of her perfume, not sweat and sex.

Ty had been smoking a joint. As she approached the group, he took a deep toke, held it in his mouth and walked over to Mary. He kissed her and blew the acrid smoke in her mouth, placed his hand over her mouth and told her to inhale. When he moved his hand, she coughed a little and he asked, "How was that baby?"

"I'm not sure, you caught me by surprise. It wasn't bad, I just don't know if it was good."

AJ said, "is everyone ready to resume?"

The men slipped off their towels and Mary dropped the robe that really wasn't covering anything but her ass anyway. The three men, Mary and the two cameramen went back to the positions they were in when AJ called for the break.

If it were possible, thought Mark, she seemed even hotter than she had been before. None of the men had come yet and so it didn't take much for them to become stone hard again. A touch, a kiss, a feel from Mary was all that it took. Sean fucked her pussy while Ty stuck his cock in her mouth. She came almost instantly.

Every person in the room knew what was coming next. Sean put the tip of his finger in her ass and moved it in and out and around. Then, he added another. Mark saw Mary wince when the two long black fingers were pushed in deeper and deeper. "Get on your knees baby," Sean directed.

He placed the tip of his cock at her opening and gently pushed forward until the head plopped in. It was being squeezed by her sphincter that was trying to reject the gargantuan intruder. "Relax baby," said Sean. Jake and Ty gently touching her but didn't interfere with Sean's efforts. He pushed forward and an inch or two of his shaft was engulfed in her rectum. Then he began to move. With each in stroke, he sunk a fraction more of his huge cock in her body until there wasn't any more to sink in.

Mark saw on the monitor that Sean had brought her to two more climaxes as he pushed into her.

Then, Sean rolled over on his back with Mary laying on top of him and his cock buried deep inside her. The hand-held cameraman moved in as close as he could. Mark saw on the screen that Mary's vagina and stuffed ass filled the screen. Soon Jake's back blocked the image as he crawled between her legs. Then, he too was buried deep inside Mary, deep inside her sopping vagina. The men moved in unison and she climaxed in a way she never had before. She had never been so stuffed. Two thick black cocks were sawing in and out of her body, exciting and stimulating nerve endings she didn't know she possessed. To make the picture complete, Ty placed his cock in her mouth.

Mark noticed a new intensity in the men. During the first session they had been holding back. This time there was no pacing, they were moving vigorously, it was almost like an athletic event, thought Mark. From seeing so many episodes of the series he knew that the four bodies were communicating without speaking. Urging each other to finish. Sean's and Jake's shafts were soaked with Mary's juices that they were pumping out of her. Ty's cock was soaked with her saliva. Then they were there. It may have been Sean who stiffened first, or it may have been Jake, it was hard to tell but the other wasn't far behind. Suffice it to say, they both came violently at the same time. Mary's toes curled and she clawed Jake's back with her red finger nails. All four lay quietly for a few minutes in a heap.

It was Jake who withdrew first. When his penis left the wet warmth of Mary's cunt it gaped open but not for long. Then, Sean withdrew from her ass. The camera zoomed in and captured the semen from the two black men as it oozed out of her freshly fucked orifices mingled and pooled on the rumpled white sheet. This was the shot that had so fascinated Mark the first time that he saw it. But none that he had seen could compare with this shot. Mary ran her fingers along her slit and coated them with the ejaculate of the men. Her wedding band and engagement ring sparkled on her gooy finger.

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers