A Load in Every Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

Then, the focus was on her mouth. She smiled opened it wide and let the camera see the pool of semen on her pink tongue that Ty had deposited. Then, she closed her mouth, gulped, then opened it again and Ty's cum was gone.

The men were exhausted. Mary was laying on the bed catching her breath with her eyes closed when Mark saw that Ty, Jake and Sean had left the room.

AJ came over to him and said, "She's really something. I never do this but . . . I was wondering . . . I mean . . . "

"If you want a piece, AJ, it's okay with me but it's up to Mary. You'll have to ask her."

The cameramen were putting away their equipment when AJ sat on the bed and said, "Mary, you were absolutely great. You drained dry the three most in-demand actors in the business. They told me to tell you that you were the best." Then, he started making little circles on her breast and said, "I was wondering . . . I mean if you're not too tired . . ."

"Are you saying you want to fuck me too, AJ?" She asked, then smiled at him.

"Yeah and . . . I don't know exactly how to say this . . . this is the first time but . . . you know the cameramen got all worked up tonight too."

"So, I guess you're asking me if I'm ready for another trio of black men."

"I guess I am," AJ said.

"You only live once," said Mary with resignation.

Mark waited another hour and a half as the two young black men and AJ did about everything that Jake, Sean and Ty had done. They didn't leave the building until nearly one in the morning.

Before they left, AJ gave Mark back his travelers checks and handed him five one-hundred dollar bills. Then he explained that it would be a couple of weeks before the editing was completed and the Video distributed.

Then he said, "this is just one of our extreme video series. We also have a series called Gangbang Girls. Not every woman is suited for those but I think you might be, Mary. Anyway. If you're interested, let me know. The shooting usually takes all day so we do it on a weekend. Sometimes we've had twenty men, of course, all of them are black."

On the drive back to the hotel Mark said, "what do you think of AJ's offer?"

Mary smiled, stretched like a cat and said, "I'll do whatever you want me to."

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers