A Lonely Backpacking Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken then looked at the girls saying that he knew another place a mile higher up the mountain. Valerie spoke up first, saying why couldn't we all stay here. Ken remarked that would not be proper etiquette, as I was here first. Amy looked at me and smiled, I quickly blurted out they could stay, if they wanted to.

Ken looked into my eyes and without adverting his gaze away asked me if I was sure I didn't mind them camping close by. Looking back at Ken, trying to keep a big shit-eating grin off my mouth, I told him that it would be fine and that I might move on in the morning anyway.

The three of them pulled off their packs and started putting up their camp. They had some trouble finding suitable spots for their tents, as each had a solo tent they need multiple spots. Ken ended up closer to me than the girls.

When all was said and done the camp looked cozy. Everyone was using the flat boulder for his or her cooking gear. We all gathered there and where asking each other what we where having for dinner. Little Amy asked me what I was having, as I looked into her eyes I wanted to say, "you", but I told her that I had a new kind of dehydrated pasta that I was going to try for the first time.

We started cooking. As we waited for the water to boil each one of the threesome told me where they where from and what they did back home. I did the same for them. Now with that all settled the only thing I didn't tell them was that I was married. I didn't want to tell them that. Then I remembered the wedding band on my finger. Oh well, I'll leave that subject alone, thinking that no one noticed the ring.

As we ate our dinner and watched the sun dip behind the mountain I noticed Valerie's nipples harden. It was getting cooler for sure. I grabbed my cup, pan and spoon and was going to the stream to wash them when Valerie grabbed her friend's cookware and caught up with me. The two of us chatted about the beauty of the mountains as we washed the dishes. As Valerie squatted near the steam bank, she reminded me of the same pose she was in when Ken's jizz spat into her face.

Valerie then asked me if I was married, I replied, yes. I knew she saw my ring as we washed dishes next to each other. She then wanted to know why my wife did not accompany me on the trip. I looked at the voluptuous Valerie and explained to her sometimes I just like to be alone.

She had a laugh at that one, saying "and all was going well until the three of us showed up, right?" I apologized saying that I really didn't mean to imply that they had intruded on me.

Valerie looked at me and said that maybe they could make my stay enjoyable, although not lonely. Then I remembered that I had been a voyeur. I started to say something about it, and quickly stopped. Valerie saw my hesitation and read my thoughts. She knew from her short hike from the waterfall to my camp that I could of possibility of stumbled on to their little orgy.

With that in my mind Valerie asked me straightforward if I had seen them at the waterfall. I gulped and stammered with my words and finally said yes. Then quickly said that I had been at my tent when I heard screams and just went to investigate. I was hoping that would cover my tracks as a gentleman. Valerie smiled at me, then asked how long had I been there. I made an embarrassed laugh and said, "For a long time, I saw everything."

I stood with my cookware in my hand and helped Valerie up. As we walked back to the tents, she took my hand into hers. Valerie said that I must be so horny from watching them, and with no wife here no outlet for my sexual frustrations. I told Valerie then, that I had left those frustrations at the waterfall. It took her a second to figure out what I meant. We walked into the gathering and set the clean cookware down on the big rocks.

Valerie blurted out to her friends that I had heard their screams from the waterfall, had gone down there to investigate the noise and had caught them in the "act".

Ken laughed at the story and I looked at him wondering. Ken saw my look, and explained that the three of them all enjoyed being exhibitionists'. Continued on by saying that they often set the stage to be caught having sex. With that out in the open, I relaxed and my guilty feelings left my mind.

I went to my tent and picked up my whiskey and took it back to the gathering. I offered a drink to all of them, but they all declined my offer. I poured myself a little whiskey and sat down on the edge of the rock.

With total darkness near the threesome returned to their tents for warmer clothes. Ken asked me on returning if I enjoyed campfires. I told him as a solo camper I never lit one. But I thought a fire would be nice.

We started picking up sticks and large branches in the woods behind the camp area. Ken was masterful in building a quick, small fire. The two girls returned, now both wearing there down jackets and stretch tights.

In the glow of the little fire, I could see both of the nymphs had camel toes displayed in their Lycra bottoms. I thought to myself this was a very bazaar sexual trip I had been on. Wondering what was in store, if anything.

I had been thinking that if they all had their own tents that meant that they would not be sleeping together, plus the fact that Ken had gotten his rocks off earlier, I might not get to see them in action ever again. I took a long drink of whiskey almost choking myself with the fire in my throat.

Amy produced a small bag from her fleece pocket, unzipped it pulling out her papers and what I guessed marijuana. She made her little cigarette and passed the bag around to everyone else.

Each in turn rolled their own. When it came to me, I passed it on back to Amy. If there was going to be a party, I wanted to keep my wits. I was somewhat older than this bunch and knew I would never be able to keep up while high and drunk.

Valerie started the sexual talk. She alluded to my comment earlier about me leaving my frustrations at the waterfall.

I was embarrassed that she told everyone else that I had been playing with myself as I watched them having the orgy. Amy the first question, she wanted to know if I had cum.

I said yes. Ken had the second question. Ken wanted to know what part of the orgy I was watching, when I shot my load. I told them all that he had been fucking Amy and when she had her orgasm and he pulled his cock out and sprayed Valerie's face. That I had left a big white load of cum on the boulder dripping.

Valerie was next with a question; she wanted to know if I had ever been part of an orgy.

I told her, no. She made the comment that an orgy must not be disagreeable to me, and I had participated with them, although as an anonymous party.

At which I replied that most sex, at least even sexual fantasies excited me. Then I told them about the Adult Video store that I stopped at. Ken wanted to know if they had glory holes. I told them I didn't know, that there was not one in the booth I was in.

Amy asked what the movie where about. I told her that I just watched "straight" movies. Valerie asked if I had ever watched the gay movies. I told her I had seen clips of most everything on the Internet, but that I just was not turned on by gay movies.

The whiskey had worked its way to my brain, and I blabbered out about the movie at the Adult Theater that was bisexual. Amy asked if watching that movie scene had made me cum. I felt embarrassed to say, but the alcohol was in charge now and I said yes.

Ken was next in the questions. He asked me if I had ever played doctor as a child. I told him, of course, don't all kids? Then Ken asked if I had ever experimented with another boy going through adolescents. I told them about Billy, we had been about 12 years old at the time and experienced most everything together. I quickly added that I had never done anything like that since being an adult.

Ken told me about his childhood experiences to the group. Amy and Valerie remarked that he had never even told them about his childhood sex. I felt my cock enlarging in my shorts. I tried to move my eyes away from Ken, but could not.

I peeked and noticed his enlarged bulge in his shorts. The girls caught me looking and started laughing. Amy remarked that bisexual's are a breed apart from everyone else. That a bisexual could enjoy sex with anyone that turned them on, regardless of what the other parties gender.

Valerie stood, walked over to Amy and knelt down in front of her. They both reached out and took each other's heads into their hands and began kissing. Sharp, quick kisses that went to long wet tongue probing kisses. Ken stood, my breathing stopped my heart raced, but lucky it all resumed when he stepped up to the girls. He knelt with them, kissed both of them, taking turns with each set of lips. I had to pull on my cock to adjust it in my shorts as it had become uncomfortable.

Amy's hand went to Ken's shorts, where she unzipped him taking out his hard cock. Ken left Valerie's lips to watch Amy.

Amy's mouth opened and she took in Ken's cock. Her hand held his balls as her lips went down to his pubic hair. My eyes where wide with lust and jealousy as I watched. Ken was truly enjoying himself.

I looked at Valerie, she looked at me. Wetting her lips, she walked over to me. I stood and opened my arms for her. Our lips met lightly and my tongue parted her lips.

She increased the pressure of our kiss and her hand went to my cock. I backed way from the kiss, but she held onto my cock. I took a deep breath and kissed her with real passion, telling her I really did want her.

My hands reached around to her ass, taking her butt I pulled it towards my groin. She removed her hand from my cock. I pulled her tighter and started kissing and licking her neck and ears. She held my head pulling it closer to her neck enjoying my kisses.

My hand went to her breasts. Valerie's breast's where light and firm to my hand. She backed away from me and removed her jacket plus pulling off her shirt exposing her tits. I took both of my hands and pulled them to the center of her chest. My lips danced back and forth to both of her hard nipples.

I heard a commotion from the rock. I felt Valerie's head move in that direction so I adverted my eyes there also, but keep my grip on her tits. Amy was removing her bottoms and Ken was kicking his short off his feet. Amy bent over the rock and Ken fingered her cunt with one finger, then another. Amy spread her feet farther apart and Ken replaced his fingers with his cock. Holding onto Amy's little waist he began pumping her pussy with his cock. I noticed Amy standing on her tiptoes having her orgasms.

Valerie's attention came back to me. She took my hand and led me over to the rock and sat me down next to Amy and Ken. Valerie unzipped my shorts and pulled them down my legs and off my feet. She leaned forward pushing her tits into my face. Before I could get a nipple into my mouth she ran her tits down my chest. She knelt down at my feet and took my cock into her mouth. I moaned. I said something like, god that feels so good. Valerie started my cum boiling in my legs. Her head backed off, she looked up at me and said, "I tasted you" and smiled.

Ken started moaning at the same time Amy's orgasm filled her body with pleasure and Ken's cum. Ken's cock fell out of Amy's cunt, and he help Amy get more comfortable. Ken slid Amy up on to the rock and let her sit down. Valerie left my cock saying to me, "I want to taste the two of them again." She slid over to Ken. Ken held his cock in his hand and Valerie's lips licked the double cum from it.

I looked at Amy; she was watching the display also. Amy looked at me, and held out her and inviting me to her perch. I climbed the rock and sat next to her to watch them. But Amy had no such ideas. She pulled my head to hers and we kissed. Amy was a much different kisser the Valerie.

Amy was truly more aggressive in her kissing. Her tongue was deep into my mouth on the first kiss. Her lips pressed with all her might against mine. I felt her reaching for my dangling cock. My hands went up under her jacket and shirt finding her breasts. Amy's tits where much smaller and firmer than Valerie's. Her little nipples where as hard as an M&M.

Amy whispered to me she wanted my cock. She pulled me off the rock and led me to her little tent where she pulled out her sleeping pad and laid it on the ground. Amy lay down on her pad. I thought I was to now fuck her, but Amy had a different idea. She wanted to 69. I quickly got into position.

I was on my knees with my dick hanging in her face. I felt her hands on my ass pulling my cock closer to her lips. She took one taste and remarked that she tasted cum. Then I remembered her pussy was full of Ken's cum. Amy ordered me to eat her pussy and then sucked my cock deep into her throat.

My face went to Amy's pussy; I took a lick at her clit. I could smell the strong odor of her and Ken's musk. Amy was a little ticked at my and thrust her hips upward into my face. I took the hint and with my fingers parted her pussy lips and took a big lick. It was probably lucky that it was so dark.

I could not see Ken's cum. I'm not even sure I could taste it. Amy started bucking; I knew she was having another orgasm. I could feel my cock boiling also, I wondered why I had not cum as of yet. Maybe it was all the interruptions when I came close. With just that thought I heard Valerie's voice asking what we where doing.

Amy told Valerie that I tasted Ken's cum. With that I retorted I could not taste it at all, that Amy tasted like pussy.

Valerie was now standing in front of my face. I was looking directly at her pussy. Valerie had her hand cupped over the opening of her cunt. She looked down at me, I looked up at her, and Valerie moved over my face and held my head with her free hand and sat down on my up lifted face.

She removed her hand and I felt and smelled the warm gush of Ken's cum touching my lips. I made some effort to pull away. I knew I had the strength to do so, but something relaxed that thought. I opened my mouth, my tongue entered Valerie's voluptuous pussy. I swallowed. She murmured a "sexy". Amy tasted my cum, I had erupted like a powerful volcano.

I rolled off Amy's sleeping pad. I sat there trying to catch my breath. Trying not to lick my lips in front of them. But it was dark, so I looked down licking my lips with my tongue. I could taste something, but nothing to really identify with.

When I looked up, Amy had pulled up her legs, bending her knees and with her feet flat on the pad. Valerie, quick as a wink was between Amy's legs, lapping the little nymph's pussy. Ken was standing near Amy's face and offered his cock to her. She took it into her mouth and started a ferocious blowjob. I could hear Amy's orgasm again. How many could that girl have? I got up and collected everyone's sleeping pads and placed them next to Amy's

My cock half hard, once again I stepped behind Valerie. I knelt down to her level and took fingers and parted her dripping pussy. My cock fell in. No resistance at all. I had often heard the jokes about sloppy seconds. The only thing I could think about was the revised higher standing of being a sloppy second.

It was no time at all, I really surprised myself, and I came again. Filling Valerie's cunt, with my seed. I pulled out of her. I was not ready to be finished and thought what the hell. I bent over and started lapping like a husky at Valerie's cunt. Tasting myself as I did so.

That arrangement did not last long. Ken told me he wanted to fuck her again and that Amy would be taking care of me. Sounded good to me.

I got up and stepped to Amy's waiting face. She took my cock into her mouth and almost bit it as she had her orgasm. Valerie was doing wonderful things to her. Amy had made me hard again and my cock was getting sore from Amy's orgasm and teeth. Thinking of how to bow out of this mouth, Valerie made the decision for me, to help her eat Amy. I crawled into position next to Valerie. Our faces where cheek-to-cheek. Our asses where cheek-to-cheek. We took turns making long licking motions on Amy's little pussy.

I could feel Valerie's ass moving to the fucking she was getting from Ken. It excited me somewhat feeling her fucking someone. Valerie was starting one of her long orgasms and paused her cunt licking to take care of it.

I went solo on Amy, as Amy pulled my face tight into her cunt. I heard Ken moaning and then his hand on my hip I felt him leave Valerie's cunt, then I heard a loud moan from deep in his throat. He was spraying his jizz on both our asses. In the cool air, his cum was wet and very hot on my skin. Valerie moved out of my way. I felt my ass, wiping the cum onto my hand. I then offered it to Amy's mouth and shoved my cock into her over done pussy. Amy greedily took the cum.

I fucked Amy fast and furious, I could hear my skin flapping against hers as she lay on her back and fucked me.

I looked up; Ken was on his knees watching me fuck Amy. I felt a kiss and a tongue on my ass. Valerie was cleaning up Ken's mess. Valerie not be subtle she stuck her finger into my ass and with her other hand held my empty and depleted balls.

My strokes into Amy where making her orgasm, Ken must like her teeth as she lay there taking in deep breaths he stuck his cock into her. Amy sucked on the cock like a hungry cannibal.

Valerie's now had two fingers in my ass. Her grip on my balls was almost too much pain for me to handle.

Thank someone for a new thought, Valerie removed her grip on my balls and placed that hand to my chest. She started teasing my nipples, or course they where hard from the cool weather.

She started a milking motion with two fingers on my nipple. I must have moaned, as she said, "I heard that". Her fingers came out of my ass, and she crawled around to our side and her head went under my chest. I could feel her teeth softly biting my nipple.

I heard Amy cum once again. Then Ken's unmistakable moan that he would be cuming soon. I was the next to whimper. I slowed my thrusts into Amy's pussy; I didn't want to pull out of her.

I wanted to fill her cunt with my jizz. Amy started bucking uncontrollable forcing me to hold her tight. Amy was having the biggest orgasm of her night. I was going to cum along with her. My back tightened, my hips become ridged as I made one more thrust into Amy.

I held the position and squirted into her. Exhausted I fell forward, Valerie knew my exhaustion and moved from under me. Valerie's lips where now with Amy's, sucking Ken's cock. I had a ringside seat. My breathing was deep and labored like I had just climbed a huge mountain.

I heard Ken's final moans, the two girls had been fighting for his cock, but passing it back and forth. But now with his cum on the brink of squirting it was a race which one would get it. The first squirt hit me in the face. Valerie in a stronger position took the next squirt into her mouth then quickly passed it to Amy's mouth where she caught Ken's next spasm.

The next thing startled me; Amy took Ken's penis and touched it to my lips. I parted my lips and let his manhood enter my soul. I tasted 100% cum, not diluted in anyway. I, like Amy and Valerie was greedily lapping his meat.

All of us where exhausted beyond description and soon feel asleep half naked and cuddling for warmth. I awoke some time later when some cold sprinkles hit my legs and arms. I sat up, all the rest had returned to their tents. I was freezing, I took my pad to my tent, throwing my sleeping bag on it, and I crawled in and was rewarded with warmth.

I thought to myself, what a night, an unbelievable set of erotic circumstances had fallen on me. I licked my lips and feel into a deep sleep, wondering what would it be like waking up the next morning.

12