A Lonely Couple Wakes Up Pt. 03

Story Info
The pursuit of fantasy continues on a Caribbean Island.
4.9k words
4.47
35.4k
23
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,073 Followers

We arrived on the island Friday night, around eight in the evening. A limo took us to the resort and a staff member drove us in a golf cart to our tropical house that looked like a native hut from the outside. By the time we had unpacked and had a snack, it was time for bed. Don pulled me to him and we cuddled under the sheets, the only cover we were told we would need. I fell asleep in my husband's arms, to the sound of surf lapping at the beach sand.

When I woke, the room was bright with sunshine. I rubbed my eyes, looked over at Don and smiled. He was still asleep. I just laid there watching him breath. When his eyes opened, I smiled at him. He smiled back. Suddenly, I could smell bacon cooking. I opened my eyes wide as I sat up sniffing the air.

"Food," I said hoarsely. "Coffee."

Getting up, I grabbed my robe, provided by the resort, putting it on and turn to look at Don. "Well?"

"Alright, I'll be out in just a minute," he said heading for the bathroom. I suddenly realized that's exactly where I needed to be too.

Once done with our morning ablutions, we headed for the kitchen where the breakfast nook was.

"Good day, Madam, Sir, I'm Carlo, your chef this week," he said placing a plate in front of me. He was naked except for an apron and some sandals. Oh and a chef's hat. He was built too, but I couldn't see his junk

"Thank you Carlo. And please call me Judy," I told him. He smiled at me.

"Of course Madam," he returned.

He turned toward the counter, picked up another plate and put it down in front of Don.

"Sir," he said.

"Thank you Carlo."

"I will leave your to your breakfast, Sir, Madam."

"Thank you," I said.

Don and I ate our breakfast. We didn't have much of a dinner yesterday, in fact no dinner at all. Just some snacks out of the honor bar. We were soon finished eating. Don leaned back in his chair looking at me. I looked back and smiled.

"Well what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it is nice out now. How about we go down to the beach and live out our little fantasy?"

"You work fast buster, but fine, we'll do it. What should I wear?"

"Sandals," Don told me.

"Ah, right," I said giggling. "We'll need towels, big, plush beach towels."

"See the maid, she's probably making the beds as we speak."

Nodding I got up and went to the bedroom. Sure enough the maid was making our bed.

"Ah, Madam, I am Bridget your maid for the week."

"Nice to meet you Bridget, I'm Judy," I told her.

"Of course Madam. How can I help you?" Bridget, spoke with a French accent, she was a tall woman, she wore nothing except sandals. She was very beautiful. I smiled at that.

"We are going to the beach and need some..."

"Beach towels. Of course. Follow me," she said going out into the hallway. I couldn't help myself as I stared at her ass. It was a beautiful ass. I thought it was better than mine. "Right Madam, this is the linen closet. Take your pick."

"Thank you Bridget."

"You are welcome Madam."

I couldn't help but watch Bridget walk back to the bedroom to finish her task. At the bedroom door she stopped, turned toward me and smiled. I sighed and smiled back at her. I have never looked at a woman, like I was, before in my life. Maybe it was the place, the balmy air and the fact that Bridget was beautiful and naked. I shook my head to clear it of the naughty thoughts I was having. I grabbed two beach towels and two standard bath towels. As I closed the door, Don came walking toward me, a smile on his lips.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked him.

"I saw the way you looked at the maid," he replied softly.

"Oh. And did you like the way I looked at her?"

"I did. What naughty things were you thinking?" Don asked.

"None of your business...for now. I have the towels, which way to the beach?"

"Out the front door. It's about one hundred yards down the path."

"Lead the way," I told him.

Once outside we walked arm in arm. We could see the white sands and the blue sea. It was beautiful. I felt kind of funny walking along naked, but everyone I saw on our way to the beach was also naked. We passed several huts like ours. On the porch of one of them, there was a couple copulating. The woman was leaning on the railing while the man stood behind her, fucking her. She was moaning as we passed.

I was astonished, even though Don had told me this was a Hedonism resort, all adult, no children allowed. Don took my hand as we walked. It had been a long time since we had held hands like this. It excited me just like the first time he had taken my hand in his so long ago. As we approached the beach I could see all the people. It wasn't really crowded but there were a lot of people.

As we walked, Don guided us down to the water's edge where we wouldn't have to step over people while we walked. We didn't have to walk far before Don found a spot he liked. There were five couples with a rather big patch of sand in the middle. Don led me to the center and spread out the beach towels.

"Here," I croaked.

"Yes, here."

He took my hand and helped down onto the towels. I was so wet, so hot, I had my juices running down my legs.

"I'm super wet, no need to...oh god," I cried as his tongue pushed its way into my vagina.

I was moaning and groaning in seconds. I could hear the other couples moans and groans around us. It excited me even more. Opening my eyes I could see the men watching me as Don licked and sucked my pussy. I was coming. Not hard but I was having little orgasms one after the other. I closed my eyes as pleasure shot through my body.

"Oh my god," I said over and over.

Then Don's face was in front of mine and I could feel his cock bump against my pussy. I reached down and rubbed the head up and down my lips to lubricate him. Then I lined it up with my vagina. He grunted and pushed into me. I was so wet, he was all the way inside me with that one push.

"Oh god, Don, fuck me," I shouted.

Don didn't say a word, he just started fucking my wet pussy. In and out. It felt wonderful. And the grunts and groans of the other couples just made everything so surreal. Then the sounds of skin slapping against skin started and drove me way over the edge.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me, darling, fuck me hard," I shouted.

Don was now slamming his cock in and out of my body. He was working hard, breathing hard and sweating.

"You lay down and I'll fuck you," I told him.

He nodded and withdrew from my pussy. I got up and waited for him to lie down. Then I straddled his hips and slowly lowered my pussy down on his amazing cock. It wasn't huge, but it was enough to fill my pussy nicely. Once I had him all the way in, I started rocking my hips and mashing my clit against his pelvic bone. His hands were all over my tits.

"Squeeze them. Squeeze them hard," I told him.

When he did squeeze them, I had another orgasm. I shuddered as I came. I started sliding up and down his cock. Slowly at first, then with more speed and force after awhile. I was shaking my head, my auburn hair flying.

"Oh god, yes," I hissed.

"Oh fuck me babe, fuck me," Don yelled.

I was sliding up and down his wonderful cock. The air was filled with the squishy sounds of my pussy being fucked by a hard cock. It was also filled with the moans and groans of the other couples as they fucked and watched us. I saw a cute little brunette being fucked, her eyes were glued to my pussy as Don's cock was hidden and unhidden by my bouncing on him. She was coming as her partner fucked her pussy.

"Oh god," I croaked as I came again.

"I'm going to cum," Don announced.

I slammed down on him one last time.

"Fill me with you cum, baby," I cried when I felt his warmth flood my insides.

I was still coming as he filled me. I could feel it gush out of my pussy. I groaned at the feel of his cum leaking out of my body. It was such a delicious feeling, one I have almost forgotten as being good. As my orgasm passed, I collapsed onto Don. His arms were there to hold me to him.

"I love you so much," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, my darling," I told him, sighing as I relaxed onto him.

His cock was soon slipping from inside me. I moved beside him, closing my eyes. After a few minutes I felt someone crawl between my legs. Opening my eyes I saw a stranger.

"Relax he just wants to clean your pussy," Don whispered. "I told him it was all right."

"Oh fuck," I cried out as his tongue plunged into my pussy.

I groaned and moaned the whole time the stranger was licking and sucking my pussy. I couldn't help myself. When he was finished, I looked up as he slowly backed away.

"Thank you," I told him. He smiled at me.

"No, thank you. You have a very tasty pussy." He smiled at his partner as he returned to their towel. She immediately kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth. I could hear her moan as she got a taste of me. I also noticed he had a nice sized cock hanging from his groin, with a nice set of balls.

"Honey..."

"Would you like them to join us?" Don asked.

"God yes," I said.

I don't know why I said yes, it was something about the way the woman kissed him after he sucked on my pussy, that really turned me on. But it might be time to have another fantasy come true. We had almost been there, the guy did suck my pussy while Don watched.

Don got up and walked to the couple. He knelt down and talked softly to them. They looked at me, then at him, then at each other. When they looked back at Don, they nodded and started gathering their things. Don came back and started gathering our things.

"We're leaving?" I asked.

"Yes. I invited them back to our place to have some food and fun."

"Oh. Cool." I looked up and the couple was standing waiting for us. I climbed to my feet and faced them. "Hi, I'm Judy and this is my husband Don," I said reaching out my hand.

"I'm Melissa and this is my husband Slater, very pleased to meet you."

"You bet," Slater said, smiling at me. I winked at him and watched Don say hello.

We all walked back to our hut, talking like old friends.

"You have a wonderful taste," Slater told me.

"You do, I loved it." Melissa added.

"Thank you," I told them both, just a little embarrassed. "But now I will have to find out how you taste," I told Melissa. She turned a deep red with...what?...embarrassment or excitement, I couldn't tell.

Once inside our hut, Melissa and Slater oo'ed and ah'ed. All they had was a room on the fifteenth floor of the resorts hotel with a queen size bed. Don showed them around, while I looked for Carlo and Bridget. I found them both in the kitchen eating. They both started to stand, but I waved the back to their seats.

"Carlo, we will have guests for lunch and dinner. Bridget they may be staying the night in the extra bedroom, could you see that's it ready for them. Thank you both. Carlo, for lunch, just something simple, sandwiches would be just fine. Thank you." I turned to leave. I heard them both say "Yes, Madam."

I rushed to catch up with Don and our guests. I found them on the veranda or porch, depending on how far your nose is in the air. Everyone was just sitting enjoying the view. I sat on Don's lap. He hugged me. Bridget came out.

"Drinks, sir?" she asked.

Both Melissa and Slater jumped at her appearance.

"What would you like to drink Melissa," Don asked her.

"Margarita, if I could?" she more asked than told.

"Slater?" Don asked.

"Vodka and club soda with a twist of lime, please," he said.

"I'll have a club soda with a twist of lime and Judy will have a Margarita."

"Right away, sir," Bridget said, smiled, turned and left.

"You have a maid?" Melissa asked.

"And a Chef," I told her. "We would like you to stay for lunch and dinner if you would like."

"Honey," Slater asked Melissa. She nodded, while looking at Judy. "We would be honored, Don, Judy," Slater said.

"Great," I said. "I told both Carlo and Bridget."

"Good. Now that business is out of the way," Don said pulling me into his arms. "Go sit on Slater's lap," he whispered in my ear.

"I think it's Melissa that wants me," I whispered back. He chuckled.

I rose and went to Slater. I sat in his lap looking down into his eyes. He looked up into mine, then turned his head to his wife. She smiled, nodded and looked at me and nodded. I leaned in and kissed Slater. He wrapped me in his arms as our kiss became more passionate. His tongue invaded my mouth through my parted lips. I was running my fingers through his hair when one of his hands found my breast.

I gasped at his touch, then settled down as I heard a groan from Don. I didn't know if he was groaning from watching me or from Melissa. Then I felt another hand caress my hair. I pulled back from Slater and was looking into Melissa's eyes. She smiled as she pulled my lips to hers. I knew it. She wanted me. She pulled me up off her husband, over to her lounge chair. She pushed me down until was I lying in the chair. She joined me, her lips once again pressed to mine.

Now I have never made out with another girl, but since Don's and my talk, I have had all kinds of things running though my head. And making it with another girl was one of those things. My breathing started to increase in speed as my heart tried to pound its way out of my chest. Melissa hand squeezed my breast gently. I found hers and gave it a little squeeze. What I wanted to do was devour the cute girl. Pulling my lips from hers, I nibble at her ear lobe.

"How old are you my dear?" I asked softly.

Her tongue was working on my ear. "Twenty-one. How old are you?"

"Never mind how old I am. I'm going to devour you, so prepare yourself. Have you ever had sex with another girl?"

"No. You?"

"No," I told her, then moved down her body until I was looking at her pussy. She gasped as my breath ruffled her neatly trimmed pubic hair. This was going to be a first for me. I knew what I liked, so that's what I would do to her. I licked her labia gently at first. Her body jerked at my touch. Then I gently sucked them into my mouth. I licked them with my tongue, rubbing both sides before sucking on them harder.

"Oh my god," Melissa groaned. Her hands were now on my head, finger tangled in my hair, pressing my mouth against her sex.

I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her vagina, while pressing my nose against her clit. Don always did that to me and it drove me crazy. And it was working on Melissa, she was panting as I plunged my tongue in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Her taste was actually better than I thought it would be. I know my own taste from kissing Don after he eats me and I thought I tasted pretty good.

"Move around so I can eat you," Melissa told me between cries of ecstasy.

I moved and lowered my pussy down onto her face. She was a little clumsy at first, as was I, but picked up on how to please me rather quickly. My pussy was now on fire, with Melissa's tongue licking me all over. I shook and shivered from what she was doing. I was too busy pleasing her to say or shout anything. Then I felt a cock press against my opening. Melissa was sucking on my clit driving me crazy with lust as the cock pushed into me.

"Oh fuck," I yelled pulling my face away from Melissa's pussy and looking over my shoulder. It was Slater pushing into me.

I went back to sucking on Melissa's clit. Then I saw another cock below my face. It was Don getting ready to push into Melissa's body. I grabbed him and guided him into her pussy as I continued to suck on her clit. Once Don was buried in her up to his balls I started to lick his cock as it went in and out of her pussy. I would lick her clit as well.

For the next eon, as I floated in heaven, the guys fucked us girls and we licked and sucked each other. I was coming so hard I thought I would have a heart attack, but I didn't. I came and came, over and over on Melissa's tongue and her husband's cock. I don't know how long it was until Slater came inside me. I felt his cum hit my pussy walls and screamed into Melissa's pussy. That trigger another one for her and Don emptied his balls into Melissa. Slater pulled out of me and flopped down on the couch. Don's dick softened and slipped from Melissa's grasp. He too collapsed back into the chair he had been sitting in. I pushed myself up off of Melissa, sitting up on the lounge we had been on. I was pretty groggy as I watched a groggy Melissa struggle to sit up.

"That was fantastic," Melissa shouted. "You got me off so many times, Judy. Oh god." She shuddered one last time.

"You were good too, my dear," I told her. "I need a drink."

"The drinks were delivered just before Slater and I joined you two. She said if there is anything she could do for you girls or Slater and I, we only had to ask," Don told us.

"I doubt she meant anything sexual," I told him.

"Ask her yourself, dear," Don said, then shouted, "Bridget!"

"What are you doing?" I scolded him.

"Yes, sir, what can I get you?" Bridget asked from the doorway.

Now that I had enjoyed being with another woman, I looked at Bridget just a little bit differently. I was completely surprised by what I was thinking of doing to her if she would let me.

"Yes, Bridget, Miss Judy would like to know what you meant by anything just ask?" Don told her.

I was so embarrassed, yet wanting to really know what she meant.

"I meant, anything. Say if you wanted to have a small roll in the hay..."

"Wait!" I shouted.

"Yes, Madam," Bridget said, facing me.

"What you are saying is you would be happy to have sex with any of us?" I asked.

"Yes Madam."

"I see you're wear a wedding ring, what about your husband?"

"He likes to watch if he is able, but me telling him about it, is also good for him."

"May I ask who your husband is?" Don asked.

"Carlo, sir," she said.

"Ah, I see. Will you get us another round of drinks please, Bridget," Don asked.

"Oui, Sir," she replied, spinning on her toes and going back into the hut.

"So, is there anyone here who doesn't want to fuck Bridget?" Don asked chuckling.

Slater, Melissa and I laughed at his question. I was ready to jump her when she came back. Melissa and Slater were looking at each other and nodding.

"So, who gets her first?" I asked looking at Don. He smiled at me.

"Well I was thinking one of our guest, Slater maybe?" Don said.

"Yes," Melissa said, then turned to her husband and kissed him hard.

"I take it you like watching each other have sex?" Don asked.

"We do. Do you?" Melissa asked.

"I do," Don replied.

"I just found out that I like watching my husband have sex in front of me. I would still hate him if he had sex without me there," I said smiling at Don.

"Then it's Slater," Don said.

Slater was the only one on the couch. Melissa and I were still on the lounge to the right of the couch. Don was in the chair to its left. Bridget came out with our drinks. She set them down on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Bridget a moment," Don said.

"Sir?"

"We have decided to take you up on your offer," Don said.

"Ah, oui. All of you at once..."

"No dear, one at a time or maybe two at a time. Would you like to go get Carlo so he may watch? Or if the ladies want, maybe participate?"

"No! He is never allowed to participate!"

"Okay..."

"Besides, he is not here right now. He went in to town for lunch things."

"Then he might be back soon. Would you like to wait for him?" Don asked.

"No. You have me so excited I don't think I could wait. Besides, he will find us when he gets back. Where would you like to do this? Here?" she asked.

"Slater?" Don asked.

"I would really like to enjoy Bridget in bed, if you don't mind?" Slater said.

"Well, Bridget, you and Slater go pick a bed. The rest of us will join you in just a minute or so," Don told them.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,073 Followers
12