A Lonely Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers

“Ohhh, you’re bad!” she softly moaned as a rush of heat flowed through her body. She managed to stand up and asked. “Do need any help…” before she could finish her sentence, Lenny had slipped from the sofa and back into his chair.

“Michelle, don’t let him fool you! He can do just about anything we can do!” Patty said, “So, I guess you two are going home? Want a couple of beers for the road?” she asked.

Lenny pulled Michelle to him and said, “Sure. I think we are going to stop back by the pier first. If that’s OK with you?” he said looking up to Michelle’s smiling face.

“I think that will be very nice!” she said giving him a kiss.

5.

The two lovers made their way up the pier. Michelle walked beside Lenny with her arm around him as he pushed his chair. “Let’s sit on that bench.” Michelle said pointing to the very end of the pier.

They sat on the bench hugging each other and listened to the sound of the waves as they softly crashed to shore. A gentle cool breeze moved across the pier and to the lovers as they held each other under the stars above.

“Mmmm, I’m starting to get cold. You better find a way to warm me up soon.” Michelle said as she ran her fingers through Lenny’s thick brown hair. “I have an idea.” She said as she stood up and moved on Lenny’s lap facing him.

Her full breasts were right in his face. He gave her a smile and moved his mouth to her breasts. He teased her hard nipples through the thin fabric of the dress driving her body wild. Her moans of pleasure echoed into the night air, for any and all to hear. She didn’t care her body had never felt such pleasure before. Her full, supple breasts filled with blood as Lenny gently sucked her tender nipples.

“Lenny! YES! YES!” Michelle screamed out with joy. She took a good deep breath and said, “I can’t believe what I’m about to do.” She stood up in front of him and let the top of her silky dress fall to her hips. Letting her wonderful round breasts free for Lenny to see and fondle.

His eyes were filled with her beauty. Nothing as incredible as this had ever filled his wondering eyes. “Michelle!” he moaned as she eased her burning nipple into his eager mouth. His hot tongue teased the ripe bud as he sucked her tender flesh.

Her soft hands unzipped his pants. “Oh yes! That’s my man.” She moaned as she gently climbed back on his lap, to his hard penis. Letting it rest on her very wet, pink panties that he had enjoyed earlier that evening. Her mind was filled with a song she loved; her sexy hips began a slow, teasing dance around his stiff erection. Letting it enter her through her wet panties, then she would pull him out of her inflamed body, only to tease him more.

“Michelle! You’re killing me.” He said smiling at her with a look of pain and pleasure on his face. He needed to be in her breathtaking, sexy body more than anything he had ever wanted in his life. In fact, he had even forgot of the miserable body he had. She made him forget of the life he hated. He only thought of the sexy woman above his stiff manhood.

She smiled back at him, gently kissing him on the mouth. “OK, I’m ready to ‘love’ you until you go blind. Lenny?” little tears ran down her soft, white cheeks. “I’m fallin’ in love with you and I don’t know what to do.” By the time the words came from her mouth, she was balling like a little baby.

Lenny held her on his chest, trying his best to comfort her as much as he could. “Come on, it’s OK. If you must know, I feel the same way about you.” His hands ran up and down her beautiful legs, caressing her. “Do you want to go on home?”

“NO WAY!” she jumped up in a rush. “I’ve never done it like this, on a pier, at night, with the stars out. This is so sexy.” She whipped her tears on her dress. “I’m sorry. I’ve never been with anybody as special as you before. I want to make sure it’s love and I don’t want to hurt you by telling you that I do.”

He just smiled at her, she could do just about anything to him and he wouldn’t care. “Well, I’m willing to take a chance on us.” He placed a small kiss on her nose.

Michelle giggled and rubbed her nose. “I just love when you do that.” And her hips began to move in small circles again, around his erection. “Is this what my ‘sexy man’ needs? Does he need some goodies?” she moved over him, her wet panties were the only thing keeping the two lovers from being joined. “I need you!” Michelle shouted out as she sat on Lenny, driving his ridged shaft into her sex.

He ripped through her tiny panties and into her dripping sex. “OH GOD!” Lenny screamed into the cool night. Her body held him tight, squeezing him with her delicate inner muscles, massaging his erect shaft with love and tenderness.

“I love you!” Michelle moaned as her first of many wonderful orgasms ran through her once lonely body. Her hips moved in a nice, slow steady pace, giving Lenny all of her love and many talents. So many times she had done this on men, but never before had she ever had such feeling as the ones rushing through her young body. It was like she was floating on air with Lenny inside her throbbing sex, giving her the love she had desired so long.

Lenny leaned on his new love; her arms held him to her moving body. “I love you!” he cried out as his release shot deep into her young soul. As his body spasmed and continued spraying its seeds into her, Lenny wept like a small child.

Michelle began to cry with him. “no, no. don’t cry my love.” She whispered in his ear as she gently rocked him back and forth in her arms. Her gentle hands caressed his face as she rocked them. His hard penis was still deep in her body; she squeezed him against her as her body orgasmed again, sending her moans of joy into the cool night air.

7.

It was about 8 months later on a clear sunny day…The sun beamed down on the wedding party as they looked to Michelle sitting on Lenny’s lap. Her gentle arms were wrapped tightly around his body as she spoke her loving marriage vows. Little tears ran down her face as she looked into his loving eyes. His little hand caressed her swollen tummy thinking of the little person that was growing inside her. They’re little baby, that they made together.

Lenny spoke his words of love to Michelle sending waves of excitement through her swollen body. Her hand held his as they both now rubbed her tummy and the little baby inside her. She had never been so happy in all her life.

The Preacher had to wipe his eyes when the couple finished they’re vows and he said, “I now pronounce you, Man and Wife! You can kiss your bride!”

Everyone on the pier clapped with excitement and happiness for the two young lovers. Even the many fishermen and the people on the pier stopped to hear the ceremony.

A big hand slapped Lenny on the back. “Well, I see you got her!” a voice heavy with a Boston accent. “I was able to make it anyhow and I’m glad I did.” Mark bent down hugging Lenny so hard it almost hurt. Mark had since went back to, Boston, and didn’t think he could get time off to come to his friends wedding.

“I’m so glad you came, it wouldn’t have been the same without you.” Lenny said looking up to Mark with a joy filled face. He was so glad to see his friend.

Then he turned to Michelle and whispered in her ear as he hugged her. “Thank you so much for making him so happy.” Mark said pulling from Michelle and wiping his teary eyes.

Patty ran up to Lenny and Michelle hugging them both at the same time. “Oh you two look so good together.”

“Thank you.” Michelle said as she hugged Petty. “Ohhhhh.” Michelle moaned and grabbed her stomach. “Oh no, I think it’s time!” she had an excited look on her face.

“MIKE!” Patty screamed to her husband. Everyone on the pier turned to look at Patty. “IT’S TIME!” she started jumping up and down holding her face in her hands. “It’s time!”

Mike looked at Michelle and saw that her water had broke. “Well, I’ll get my car. Mark, you help her get down to the parking lot.”

Later that night, Michelle gave birth to a very healthy baby girl.

Lenny sat beside Michelle’s bed as she held the tiny baby girl in her arms. “Say ‘Hi’ to Daddy. I want to tell you something.” Michelle caressed the little baby’s face. “Your Daddy is the sweetest most loving man in the world.” She wiped the tears from her eyes. “I’m so glad I found him.”

Lenny leaned to her and kissed her on the tip of her nose. “I’m glad you found me.” They hugged each other like never before.

Lenny and Michelle are still married and do live in San Diego by a very nice beach. Michelle got a good job with a local hospital and Lenny takes care of their 3 daughters.

* * * * *

PLEASE VOTE

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers
12