A Lonely Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

Jason –

All is set for your party. Remember, no one is to go into the pool house, only the shower room on the side.

Jenny.

PS – Make sure the cute ones come to the shower room; you can send the other guys into the house.

Jason read the note a couple of times and began to wonder if his sister were pulling one over on him. He had to admit that if she was this was, an awesome prank and she would be laughing at him for years over this. He had known his sister to be a little wild and his parents generally chose to take a blind eye where she was concerned so he held out hope that he wasn't getting fooled. He went about making the final preparations for the party and then started up the stairs to get ready himself. He stopped at the base of the steps to go back into the kitchen and grab the note and put it into his dresser before showering.

The party began about a half hour later than they had planned but soon a dull rumble could be heard coming from the backyard. Jenny was reasonably assured that no one on the outside could see any light from the window and would therefore not suspect anyone being in the pool house.

Patricia noticed that Allison was fidgeting in her seat and that her nipples were clearly visible through her t-shirt. For her part, Patricia was getting rather excited from all of the anticipation as well, not knowing for certain what her daughter had planned but was pretty sure that it was going to involve some of the males outside and the girls on the inside. Jenny had gone to such great lengths to make sure that no one knew who was inside the room so she felt safe that her identity was meant to be kept a secret along with Allison's. As far as she could figure the only person who knew anything was Jason, and all he knew was that Jenny was in the pool house with an untold number of girls. The thought that her son was one of the guys out there to be serviced in some manner gave her a deliciously wicked chill that zeroed in right on her rapidly moistening pussy.

"How will we know when they go in?" Allison asked.

A long creak and a loud bang came from the end of the wall they were sitting near.

"That's how," Jenny answered.

Jenny moved closer to the wall where a small black curtain had been tacked to the wall just over the hole the missing pipes had made. Allison and Patricia moved to either side of the curtain listening expectantly as who ever was on the other side began to take a leak.

"Quick," Jenny whispered, "grab that towel over there." Jenny motioned Allison to a towel that had been left on a small stool.

Allison grabbed the towel and handed it to Jenny who was kneeling just to the side of the curtained hole. When the stream of piss stopped and the toilet flushed Jenny slid her hand through the hole in the wall.

"Uh-," the women could hear a male say on the other side of the wall, "what the fuck?"

"Need a hand?" Jenny giggled. Her nails were painted a deep red and the slender shape of her hand assured him that this wasn't a dude on the other side of the wall. Quickly he shuffled over to the tiled shower and laid his dick into the woman's hand. Wrapping her fingers around the cock Jenny pulled on it until he was pressed up against the wall and his dick was parting the curtain on the women's side.

"What are you doing J-," Patricia had almost said her daughter's name. She looked at Jenny with an exaggerated expression of shock. Jenny rolled her eyes, wordlessly telling her mother that she didn't believe her feigned innocence.

"Getting back on the bike," Jenny announced and then wiped the tip of the cock in her hand with the towel to get any remaining urine out of the way. She then looked her mother in the eye as she licked the underside of the rapidly hardening cock in her hand.

Patricia watched as her daughter worked her tongue over a strange cock attached to a man she couldn't even see. Immediately her pussy was flooded with wetness, memories of doing the exact same thing years before coming back with redoubled fondness. The delectable naughtiness of using her mouth to milk the cum from unknown men made her weak in the knees and she slumped down to watch as her daughter did just the same.

"Oh god," the man groaned rather loudly. Quickly three voices shushed him from the other side of the wall and he quieted, emitting only low grunts now and then as Jenny continued to work his cock in her mouth.

Jenny felt her own pussy quiver with excitement, not only from blowing someone she couldn't see but from the way her mother was watching her do it. This was even better than when her mother had caught just the end of Jimmy's blowjob last week. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and ran it over her lips and against her cheeks. She turned her head to the side of the cock and kissed it lightly while she inhaled the musky scent deeply. Her mother's breathing was becoming deep and Jenny watched as her breasts heaved in her top. Patricia's mouth was starting to hang open and Jenny could see her tongue moving back and forth inside her mouth, imagining she was the one sucking the cock before them. Jenny toyed with the cock just a bit more before taking it deep into her mouth and wetting it thoroughly. Then she backed off to just the head and began to stroke it quickly with her hand.

The unseen body began to jerk, banging against the wall as Jenny worked his cock over with her hand and mouth. He began to moan steadily, though softly, and Jenny pulled her mouth off his cock and began to stroke even faster.

"Cum on me," she whispered to the cock before her. On cue the dick in her hand began to shake and pulse and then it was still for a short second. Cum exploded out of the slit and splashed against her lips and then into her mouth when she repositioned the tip so that she could catch it.

Jenny looked at her mother and pushed the stray splash of cum into her mouth and held it open for a second so that she was sure her mother had seen the load. Then she swallowed it down. Turning to the cock that was deflating before them Jenny kissed it and whispered goodbye. A moment later a long creak and a slam as the shower room door was once again empty.

"Holy shit!" They could hear outside in the yard. All three of them looked at each in panic. "You ain't gonna-", suddenly the voice was quieted.

Jason had seen his friend Eric leave the shower room and hesitated a moment, wondering if anything had happened inside. As soon as his friend began to speak loudly Jason sprinted to intercept him before he spoke to anyone else.

"Dude, keep it down," Jason hissed.

"Man, you aint never gonna believe what happened in there just now!" Eric wasn't shouting but he was definitely talking too loudly for Jason's tastes.

"I do know and that's why you gotta keep your shit under control." Jason was staring Eric down. "Other guys have girlfriends here," he continued, "and you think the fun is going to continue if they know what's going on in that room?"

"Ahh I get it, what happens in the shower room-" Eric said.

"Stays in the shower room," Jason finished with a smile.

Eric returned the smile and went back to the party. About 5 minutes later another of Jason's friends headed into the shower room.

"When Mike gets out make sure you are the first person he talks to," Jason said to Eric. "Keep an eye on the door and when it opens get your ass over there and give him the same talk I gave you."

Eric nodded and kept a sharp eye on the shower room door.

Allison had claimed the second guy who had come into the shower room. After he finished using the toilet she called out to him, asking if he wanted a good time. Shortly after there was a new hard on sticking through the little curtain and Allison was noisily sucking on it.

"It's kind of a little play," Patricia remarked, pointing to how the penis separated the little curtain for them. Jenny just laughed and handed her mother another glass of wine.

The mother and daughter turned to watch Allison suck on the latest cock offered to them. Jenny noticed that her friend was rather sloppy and drool seemed to flow from out of her mouth like a faucet. She watched as Allison rammed her mouth over the cock, almost making her gag a couple of times. In the end Allison was rewarded with a geyser of cum that sprayed everywhere.

"See you later," Allison said kissing the tip.

Once again the long creak and a slam told them that their unseen friend had left the shower room. There was no exclamation this time and the women breathed a little sigh of relief. Suddenly a rapping on the wall startled them. It was four short raps, a pause, and then two more short raps.

Jenny recognized the secret knock her brother and she had used as children. She was trying to motion to Allison to get back into position but her mother had slid in front of the curtain waiting for the tell tale sound of urination. Instead a hard cock slipped through the curtain unbidden.

"Oh my," Patricia said, admiring the handsome dick in front of her, "this one knows what's going on already!"

Before Jenny could say anything her mother's lips slid down the hard cock and pressed her face into the curtain. Jenny gasped and Patricia thought it was because she was stunned by her oral skills and she looked at her daughter with a pride in her eyes. How could Patricia know that her daughter was gasping because she knew her mother was blowing her brother?

A guttural groan could be heard from the other side of the wall. Patricia stuck her tongue out while the cock was buried to the hilt in her mouth and she licked the underside of his cock. Her eyes closed as she relished the taste of a strange cock in her mouth, something she hadn't had in nearly 20 years.

"You like that baby?" Patricia asked after she had pulled the cock out to stroke it lightly with her hand. "You like it when I take it all in?" Again she plunged down upon the hard dick before her as her tongue whipped it with abandon.

Jenny watched as her mother sucked her brother's dick through the glory hole. Her pussy was on fire at this point and she made no pretense about needing to rub herself. Allison looked over and saw her friend pulling up her skirt and rubbing her pussy furiously.

"Got to you eh?" Allison asked.

Jenny only grunted in response, her eyes locked on the beautiful cock of her brother's sliding in and out of her mother's mouth. Jenny couldn't take it any longer and crawled on her hands and knees to where her mothers face was and pressed it against the side of the dick that she was pleasuring. Flicking her tongue out she tasted the spit and precum that was coating Jason's cock.

Patricia made a little biting motion towards Jenny, marking her territory. After only a couple of minutes Jason couldn't take it any longer and he felt a soft hand stroking his cock lightly. A throaty growl escaped him and continued while he pumped his load into some woman's mouth.

Cum seemed to explode into her mouth and Patricia was tempted to swallow it as it came out. Instead she allowed all of the seed to collect in her mouth and decided to tease her daughter. When it was done ejaculating she allowed it to slip from her grasp and she opened her mouth to show her daughter the milky pool on her tongue.

Jenny stared as her brother's cum was sitting before her on her mother's tongue. Patricia had a devilish grin and an evil twinkle in her eyes. Quickly Jenny grabbed her mothers face and forced her tongue into her mouth and shared the taste of her brother's seed. Patricia squealed in surprise at her daughters attack but after only a moment's hesitation kissed her back.

Cum swirled in the mouth of the two women as Allison watched them. Her own arousal was so overpowering she was forced to shove her hand into her panties and rub her own wet pussy with fervor. When the kiss broke they looked over to see Jenny's friend writhing on the carpeted floor in her own self induced orgasm.

"Wow," Patricia said, catching her breath. "That came as a surprise."

"Yeah, I don't know what came over me," Jenny said sheepishly. "I liked it though," she continued, looking up into her mother's eyes.

"So did I," Patricia said with a small smile.

"God, this is an awesome party Jenny," Allison said, her breasts heaving underneath her shirt as she lay spread out on the floor before them. "All I need now is for someone to eat my pussy and fuck me into oblivion."

"Well, I think we can manage one of those," Patricia said softly. She pulled away from Jenny and crawled over to where Allison lay and lowered her head into the coed's spread legs.

Jenny watched in awe as her mother pushed aside her friend's panties and began to lap at her exposed labia. Her friend's eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open in a silent moan as Patricia began to kiss and lick more feverishly at the wanton cunt before her. Jenny slipped her hand up her mother's shorts and felt her matronly ass. There was too much clothing for her to move her hand properly so she began to remove her shorts and panties at the same time. Patricia lifted up each leg one at a time and allowed herself to be disrobed.

Jenny lowered her face to her mother's wanting pussy and inhaled her aroma deeply, savoring the scent. She began to blow on it lightly when they all heard the long creak and slam of the shower room door opening and closing again.

"I'll get this one," Jenny announced. She moved towards the small curtain again, happy to note that her mother was still in arms reach and she began to play with the puffy lips of her pussy while she waited for some unknown young man to finish urinating. When he did Jenny stuck her hand through and beckoned for him to come closer. She felt a hot, hard penis laid into her hand and she pulled it through to her mouth.

Jenny sucked the cock into her mouth, imagining that this young man was fucking her mother. Her fingers slid deep into Patricia's pussy and pulled out, mimicking the motion her mouth was making on the hard cock. In Jenny's mind she was the proxy by which her mother was fucking this young man, her mouth was her mother's pussy, and her fingers were the man's cock. Almost at once she began to climax, the thought pushed her over the edge and she moaned deeply around the dick that was deep into her mouth. The vibrating sensations were too much for the young man and much quicker than he would have liked he was spilling his seed into the hot mouth that had engulfed him.

For over three hours they had a stream of cocks, broken up by varying lengths of rest each time. They made quiet jokes about the noises the guys made when they came, they compared technique, and giggled over the mess that they were quickly becoming.

Patricia wondered if any of the guys had made return trips and Allison indicated that she thought she had sucked the same dick twice. No one had really kept count and they didn't know for sure how many of Jason's friends were at the party.

For his part Jason wasn't sure if he could keep the guys at bay once the whispering had started going around. It wasn't long after he came out that he noticed all of the guys without dates eyeing the shower room with longing. Apparently it had gone around that the guys with girl friends were to be excluded because of possible complications.

"Besides," Eric had said, "Jeff tells me every Monday how he fucked the hell out of Stacey over the weekend. I don't need to share this with him."

Some of the guys laughed and pretty soon the party started to dwindle down. Jason finally let it be known at around midnight that the party was over and that everyone had to leave. A couple of the guys tried to hang around even longer, hoping to catch a glimpse of who ever it was in the pool house who had given them such pleasure.

"What happens in the shower room, stays in the shower room." Jason had said. "Besides, you don't want me to kick your ass just because you wouldn't leave when I told you to, right?"

The remaining guys grudgingly agreed and left looking over their shoulders at the pool house. When the last one was driving off in his car, his face covered in a grin that wouldn't wash off for a week, Jason returned to the shower room door. He opened it and stepped in. He could hear some rustling on the other side of the wall. He thought he heard a soft moan as well.

"Well they must have gotten off doing this," he thought to himself. He stepped up to the hole in the wall and unzipped his trousers and let them slide to the floor. His fingers rapped the secret knock onto the wall and he pushed his cock forward.

"Oh, it's back," Patricia cooed, turning from Allison licking her daughter's pussy.

Jenny looked up when she heard the familiar knock on the wall and watched as her mother sucked her brother's cock for the second time that night. A pang of jealousy tore at her seeing her mother getting seconds when she hadn't even had firsts yet. Allison flicked her tongue across Jenny's clit and it brought an uncontrollable groan from Jenny who lay her head back and allowed the pleasure her friend was giving to overtake her.

Patricia slurped noisily on her son's cock, toying and teasing it more than she had any of the others. She had been surprised when it had appeared, thinking the night might be over.

"Oh fuck," Jason groaned noisily through the wall, his hips pressed up against the cool tile that was covering his side of the partition. "It's like the tightest pussy ever."

Suddenly the wetness poured from Patricia's pussy and the hunger in her loins would no longer be denied. She looked quickly to her daughter and saw that Jenny was gripping the sides of Allison's head and guiding it back and forth over her pussy. The two of them were lost to the world at that moment and Patricia made her choice.

Standing quickly she pulled her mouth off the hard cock and held it with her hand while she turned around and pressed her pussy up to the curtain. The tip of the cock grazed her labia and then separated it easily and slipped inside her with one fluid motion. There wasn't a lot of motion to be had, but it was enough for Patricia. She flexed her pussy upon the invading dick and gripped it as tightly as she could manage.

"Push," she urged the guy on the other side of the wall.

Jason tried to spear deeper into what he thought must have been a pussy. He felt pressure on his cock unlike the earlier blowjob he had received and the thought that he was fucking some unknown woman drove him onward. His breathing came in ragged gasps as the pussy moved along his cock quickly and he felt his orgasm approaching rapidly.

Patricia began to pant and gasp as she slammed her ass against the wall, trying to take the dick deeper into her pussy. Jenny came out of the orgasmic haze and watched in disbelief as her mother fucked her brother in front of her. Jenny watched as her mothers eyes shut tightly and she could hear her brother howl as they obviously came together.

When Patricia finally slipped off the cock that had so exquisitely fucked her Jenny took a hold of the retreating penis and licked it clean.

"Go to bed," Jenny whispered through the curtain.

A few moments later they heard the long creak and slam of the shower room door. Jenny looked about her and saw that her mother was lying on the floor, her breathing coming in ragged gasps as she recovered from the orgasm. Jenny moved to her side and pushed her flat on her back and began to clean the cum oozing from her pussy.

"Oh, be careful," Patricia urged, "I'm still so sensitive."

Jenny obeyed her mother and only lapped up the cum that was leaking from between her lips and savored the taste of her mother and brother mingled together. When she had finished she helped her mother and friend to the couches in the front of the pool house and laid them down for a night of rest.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers
123456...8