A Loner Mentalist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wasting your time if you try to use logic with this one," Red Mia said from her seat to Jack's left.

Jack did a double take at seeing her and then stared at White Mia. He pointed a finger at her. "Who are you?"

"I am Mia's conscience," White Mia said.

Red Mia snorted. "She is the whacked out shit the fundamentalists put in Mia's head back when they had her. You might call her Mia's Overwhelming Inhibitions."

"Yeah, ok, nice to meet you," Jack said to White Mia before turning to Red Mia. "Are there any more fantasies with Lisa?" Red Mia nodded. "Can I see them, please?"

Another fantasy played on the screen. In it, Mia and Lisa were in the showers at school and innocently washed each other's backs. Red and White Mia moved to the seats flanking Jack's and talked at him, but he hardly heard what they were saying as he watched delicate hands glide over glistening skin on the screen.

"Does Lisa really look like that?" he asked.

"Yes," Red Mia said. "Unlike you, Mia had seen Lisa naked many times." Jack made a small noise in the back of his throat and tuned out the rest of what Red Mia was saying. He ate up the high-def fantasy on the big screen. He found himself admiring the blonde's trim body. She wasn't as endowed as Mia, but her abs and legs were toned in a very sexy way. Her muscles rippled as she seized Mia's arm in an elbow lock and forced her to submit to her sexy ministrations.

He shook himself mentally and remembered he was there to see what was going on in Mia's head. He looked back at the gorgeous brunette. He paid special attention to how Mia reacted to featherlight touches and noted when and where she wanted some firm grasping. As Lisa and Mia sank to the floor of the showers in a writhing mess of trembling limbs, Jack constructed a mental map of Mia's erogenous zones.

The fantasy ended and another started. In it, Lisa was a leather-clad dominatrix and Mia was her bound slave. Lisa teased Mia with gentle strokes of a riding crop and Mia begged her to stop because what they were doing was wrong. Lisa just laughed at her pleas and did what she wanted with the brunette. She mostly wanted her friend to cum against her will.

Jack let out a wolf whistle of appreciation. "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. One thing I don't get, though. Why is Mia so reluctant in all the fantasies? They're her own, aren't they?"

"You have this one to thank for that," Red Mia said, indicating White Mia.

"Me? You're the one that drives Mia to such debasements! Don't listen to the harlot, Mister Watts! She's grown fat with the flattery of vile men."

Red Mia gasped. "Who are you calling fat, you frigid cunt!?"

Jack's eyes pinballed between the two versions of Mia that were leaning over him. He half-expected them to start fighting, tear each other's clothes off, and have a rough three-way with him. Instead, they just glared at one another in silence for a few tense seconds.

White Mia sat back first. "Mister Watts, you must save Mia from the dire fate that looms over her."

Red Mia rolled her eyes and sat back. "Here we go again," she muttered.

White Mia pointed across Jack at Red Mia. "This harlot is pushing Mia into sexual activity."

"That's not Mia's problem," Red Mia said. "The problem is that my opponent has a death grip on Mia's sense of right and wrong and will do everything in her power to keep Mia from accepting and exploring her sexuality. She is the one that keeps convincing Mia that she has to be unwilling to have sex."

"Mia has sinned enough," White Mia hissed venomously. "She has led men astray with foul promises of the flesh. The weight of sin upon her immortal soul is already tremendous. Any more and she will be damned for all eternity. Please, Mister Watts, you must help her!"

"Help Mia? How?"

"You must relieve the pressure this one puts on her," White Mia said, indicating Red Mia. "If you do not, she will drive Mia to madness."

Jack frowned. "Are you asking me to have sex with Mia? Aren't you of the 'sex is sin' persuasion?"

"Mia is going to have sex, Mister Watts. That is unavoidable. With every leering glance Mia's body attracts, this one grows stronger. Her urgings become more and more forceful. Soon, she will be too strong for me to fight off and Mia will be turned into a harlot."

Red Mia chuckled. "A bit melodramatic, but true. Iwill see to it that Mia gets her fuck on. Sooner, or later, I'll get my way."

White Mia shook her head. Her face bore an expression of fear. "She will turn Mia into a common streetwalker, exposed to all sorts of illnesses and vile men. You must save her from that fate, Mister Watts! Only you can save her immortal soul from all that sin! You must intervene, or all the good you're trying to do for her will amount to nothing!"

"Drama queen," Red Mia muttered.

"How?" Jack asked. "How do I save her soul?"

"By taking command of her body and using it to relieve your baser urges without giving her any choice in the matter."

Jack gaped at the angelic version of Mia. "Are you asking me torape Mia?!"

"Ravish, Mister Watts. The proper term is to ravish."

"What the actual fuck?! Aren't you supposed to be her guardian angel!? I'm not going to rape Mia!"

"Ravish, Mister Watts. You must ravish her, or her soul will be damned."

"Are you nuts?!" He turned to Red Mia. "She's nuts, right?"

"Now, now, Jack," Red Mia said with a wink, "hang on and hear her out." She moved to sit behind White Mia, across from Jack.

"If you take Mia without giving her any choice in the matter, then the weight of the sin of such a vile act rests solely upon your shoulders. She would be blameless in the matter."

Red Mia undid White Mia's bun and winked at Jack. "My, my, my, sister. You've grown up some." She brushed out White Mia's long hair. "Instead of being dead-set on keeping Mia a virgin until her dying day, you're now just against Mia doing it of her own free will." She kissed the side of White Mia's neck and pulled up her dress, revealing sheer, white stocking underneath. "I knew you'd come around eventually. Welcome to the fun side."

"Please, ignore the harlot, Mister Watts. I need you to listen to what I am saying."

Jack shook his head. "No. No way. There is no way on Earth that Mia Newman would want me to fuck her."

"Of course there is," Red Mia said, nibbling on White Mia's earlobe. "You're tall, lean and handsome. There's passion inside you and it shows through your work. You're changing the world, one trained dog at a time. You're also dangerous. A gun-toting badass with such an unsavory reputation among his peers that it got him questioned by the police." Red Mia smiled and winked at him. "Jack, you're a Grade A panty-peeler, through and through."

"Mia fears that there is a darkness brewing inside you," White Mia said, surprising Jack. "You've been isolated from your peers. She knows the dangers that lurk in solitude. The dark thoughts that come in that sad quiet. She has heard them herself. She fears that you might yet turn to evil. She dreams of being your salvation. If you were to vent your darkness upon her, if her martyrdom could bring about your salvation, reconnect you to the world at large, then the sins of her temptress past would be washed away from her immortal soul."

"For all your dangerous ways," Red Mia said, groping White Mia's tits, "you're safe. Mia trusts you to not hurt her. Just as she would trust you to protect her from all the bad things that are in this world."

"There is nobility in your soul, Mister Watts. It shines through your actions and it would inspire the people around you, if only they could see it for themselves."

"I am not going to rape Mia."

Red Mia slid one hand between White Mia's thighs and slid a strap of her dress down her shoulder with the other, revealing one of her tits. Jack's eyes were glued to Red Mia's hand as it fondled the firm globe. "Please, Jack! Please, take Mia! It's the first thing the two of us have ever agreed on. She wants you, Jack. She needs you. Fuck her!"

White Mia gasped in pleasure. "Ravish her, Mister Watts! She loves your inner light. Release your demons into her! Martyr her and both of you shall be saved!"

"I am not going to do anything to her without her explicit permission."

Red Mia slid a hand into White Mia's panties. As her fingers worked, White Mia tensed up and arched her back with a cry. Red Mia's eyes fixed on Jack's. The heat in them was unmistakable. "Don't be a stupid virgin all your life, Jack! People don't have sex because of permissions or mandates from pulpits! People have sex because they are consumed with desire. Because they feel passion and must express it! Take Mia and do with her what you like! Take her because you want her, not because she gave you a permission slip. She wants you, too."

"It is better to," White Mia gasped out in pleasure and then cried out as Red Mia bent her head low and bit her nipple. "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission. It is divine to forgive. Mia will forgive you if you take her. She will thank you, in her heart of hearts."

Red Mia grabbed White Mia's hair and turned her head for a kiss. Jack eagerly watched Mia's libido molest her conscience and was glad they stopped arguing with him and concentrated on each other. His high slowly faded and the theater disappeared, leaving him alone in his room.

As soon as he returned to his body, he groaned in pain. His dick was as hard as it had been in the vision, but in the real world it was constricted by his pants. He doubled over, ripped his zipper open and gingerly fished his erection out of his underwear. He sighed in relief and lay prostrate on his bed.

As he lay there with his dick sticking straight up out of his pants, he took the time to process what he had just seen. A part of him found Mia's fantasy of being his mind-controlled sex slave very appealing. He had had fantasies of a harem of mind controlled sex slaves and Mia Newman always had a place in it. He undid his pants and took them off, along with his T-shirt. He grasped his unyielding erection and began to stroke it.

As tempting as seeing her being his slave on the big screen had been, he knew he would never actually do it. Even if he wasn't afraid of the cloaked figure finding him, he would never stoop so low as to take another's free will from them.

His hand on his dick sped up. Mia's cum face was plastered across his eyelids as he came. When he caught his breath, he reached over to his nightstand for a tissue. His dick was still rock hard, making it easier for him to clean himself up.

The orgasm seemed to settle the question of enslavement and he moved on to the next one. Mia was obviously attracted to him. He didn't even try to deny it to himself. She fantasized about him and her libido and conscience both stated he was attractive. The hottest chick he had ever seen in person was living under his roof and the mere thought of him was enough to make her rev her engines.

Why should he not date her?

He hadn't even been tempted to ask her out before now. He used to tell himself that it was because he had all but promised her there would be no hanky-panky while she was under his roof, or that she needed to focus on her schoolwork, but those were just excuses. The real reason he hadn't given into his daily temptation was because he had thought she would say no. He had thought it would have resulted in nothing but embarrassment and awkwardness for the both of them.

Now that he knew she would say yes, everything was different. Aside from the possibility of hearing a "no" being off the table, the alternative was also changed. If she said yes, then he wouldn't ask himself the whole time if she had only said yes because she had feared he would have otherwise thrown her out on her ass. He wouldn't feel like an exploitative ass, lording his leverage over her to get her where he wanted her.

There was only one thing that would be uneven in their eventual relationship. Only one thing that gave him pause at the thought of asking her out. She didn't know him.

He had, twice now, spied deep under her skin and seen who she really was. His visions made him want her even more. She had no such insight into him. Her personality fragments in his vision had painted a picture of him that wasn't entirely accurate. For one thing, he certainly wasn't a "gun-toting badass", as they had called him.

Whenever Jack tried to get together with a girl, a little voice would suddenly speak up from a dark corner of his mind, listing all the things that could go wrong. It didn't speak up under any other circumstances, like trying out for the basketball team, being kidnapped, or taking an exam. It only sounded off when Jack was trying to drum up the courage to ask a girl out.

It made itself known now and urged him not to risk it. It whispered that Mia would run away from him if she knew the real him. It counseled caution and restraint.Keep back, Jack! Don't risk it! She'll reject you and it'll hurt!

"I'm eighteen," Jack whispered to the room and the tiny voice. "If I don't take a risk now, when will I?"I can't believe I'm actually thinking this. I've just seen inside her mind. She won't say no. She'll say yes. She'll scream it at the top of her lungs.

The tiny voice offered a retort, based on Mia's fantasies of Lisa.She'll choose the blonde over you. That girl is so much prettier and she knows how to touch a woman.

Jack shook his head.I know exactly how Mia likes to be touched. I just saw it. She fantasized about me more often in the last month than she had about Lisa in the three years they've known each other. Shut the fuck up, little voice! I'm done with your nonsense.

Jack grinned and grasped his dick again. The memory of the two hottest girls in the school touching one another was vivid in his mind and he stroked himself slowly. He imagined he was there in the locker room with them. He imagined that he was invisible, standing naked in front of the showers as they lathered up each other's firm bodies.

He came with a groan, shooting cum all over himself. "Fuck." He caught his breath and used another tissue to clean up. His dick was still hard. He put his hands under his head and breathed deep to relax. He went through his first vision of Mia, the one in which he had learned of the older guys that squired her around, and tried to pick out what her ideal first date would look like. Some fragments of this night's vision also helped.

By the time he made a plan, his dick was still hard. He yawned and reached down to stroke himself again. After the third orgasm, he cleaned up and finally managed to put his softening dick back into his boxers. He rolled over and fell asleep.

On Saturday morning, Jack got up early and had cereal and fruit for breakfast. Janice got up soon after him and just had a cup of coffee before going to work. As soon as she drove off, Jack got to work readying a breakfast feast to serve Mia in bed. He sent Spot up to listen at her door for the first signs of wakefulness.

Soon, Spot ran down to skip and spin in place. "Thanks, buddy." Jack took the loaded tray and carried it upstairs. He knocked on her door.

"Come in!" He carefully balanced the tray on the palm of one hand and opened the door with the other. Mia sat up in bed. "What's this?"

He set the tray down on top of her sheet across her lap. "Oh, just a little something to start your special day."

"What's so special about today?"

"Well, it is the first Saturday since you kicked wholesale ass on your chemistry final," Jack said. "That's pretty special, you know." He nodded earnestly at her. "A milestone in any young woman's life."

She chuckled politely and looked over the tray. "Smells good, even if it's premature."

"How can it be premature, it's almost ten a.m.," Jack said.

"I mean, I've still got two finals before I graduate."

"Oh, please," Jack said. "You'll wipe the floor with English lit and we both know it."

She nodded in reluctant assent. "Yeah, your notes on it are awesome. Better than the textbook. It's geography that bothers me." She shook her head and huffed. "I can't keep it straight in my head. I memorize it and then I mix it up."

"I know. That's why we are going to take a break from studying today and have some fun. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Same goes for Mia."

"No, Jack, I need to study," she feebly protested.

"Nonsense. You need to celebrate what you've already achieved so you can be inspired to achieve even more."

"I don't know, Jack. I need at least a B- on the geography final to pass the class."

"And you'll get it," he said, leaning over her and patting her on the hand. "You'll ace that test, I'm sure of it."

She picked at her food with a fork. "I wish I had your confidence."

"You will. Today, you'll be distracted all day long and before the day ends, you will realize your worries are too big for the problems you face. I promise."

She put a forkful of her omelet in her mouth and chewed slowly. She moaned at the taste. "Wow, this is good," she said around her mouthful.

"Thank you. After you've had your breakfast, get up, get dressed and come down as soon as you're ready to go." He got up to leave.

"Go where?"

"That's a surprise. The dress code is casual." He winked and left the room.

He waited downstairs for a while, before it sank in that he was waiting for a girl to get ready to go out. He went upstairs and surfed the web for a little over an hour, while she had her breakfast, washed up and got ready. When he heard her go downstairs, he hurriedly closed all tabs and got up to follow her.

"I'm ready! Jack, where are you?"

"Right behind you!" She turned around at the bottom of the stairs and looked up at him. She was wearing skintight blue jeans and a salmon-colored tank top. From his high perspective, Jack could see down her cleavage and he had to force himself to look away. He blushed as he thought he could see her grin at where his eyes had been pointed. He hurried down the stairs.

"So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. Come on!"

He drove them into the city and parked at the largest mall. "This is your surprise? The mall?"

Jack laughed. "No. The surprise comes later. First, we'll be doing some retail therapy to allow you to decompress from all the incessant studying you've been doing. That way, you'll be able to enjoy your surprise when the time comes."

"Can I get a hint what the surprise is?"

"Nope."

He let her lead the way inside the mall. She knew the good clothing stores by heart. She insisted he sit in front of the dressing rooms and give her his opinion on the various outfits she tried on. He did and it made him feel like a sultan choosing which outfits his harem slave would use to tease him best with, even though they were all decent. He noted that she wasn't the least bit shy about accepting him paying for everything.

She tried to get him to reveal more about her surprise, but he only advised her to buy herself something she'd look really hot in and could also move comfortably while wearing it. She guessed her surprise had something to do with dancing, but he didn't tell her anything more than that. Instead, he told her about himself, trying to give her a better picture of who he really was.

He wasn't going to tell her about his power, but that was pretty much the only secret he'd keep from her.

They took a lunch break when they got hungry and their conversation picked up in earnest. He told her about his childhood and she cooed sadly at hearing how lonely he had been. She smiled as he spoke of the marine sergeant that first introduced him to training assistance dogs. He told her about the bitter war between the townies and the Navy brats and she laughed at some of the shenanigans he described.