A Long and Winding Road

Story Info
A breakdown on a country road.
2k words
4.13
29.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My car had broken down in the middle of nowhere, and I had absolutely no reception on my phone to call anyone. Grabbing my keys and my jacket I start walking down the road in the hope to find some sort of signal so I can call for help.

The road was a gravel dirt track and I could feel every bump and stone through my cheap flip flops, the cold air chilling my bare legs. The weather had been sunny all day so I had only worn a vest and some denim hot pants, and even with my hoody on top I was starting to really feel cold. I decided to only walk another 5 minutes, and if I couldn't get my phone working I would wait in the car, and hope someone will drive past.

As I reached the end of the road, approaching a T junction, the floor felt like it was starting to vibrate. It was still quiet, surely any vehicle making the ground move would make a noise. The vibrations increased and the floor was moving so much I fell, the stones digging into my knees and hands, and a bright light enveloped me from the sky.

*****

I awoke in a brightly lit room, I was laying down on a cold table, my clothes had been totally removed and I lay naked in this sterile environment. I tried to sit up but found I was restrained, there were metal shackles wrapped around my wrists and ankles and a bar across my shoulders pinning me to the table. Panicked I frantically looked around, the walls were clear and curved and I couldn't even see a way in or out, how did I even get in here. I looked to the ceiling and saw a large metallic object that seemed to move almost like a liquid. As it moved and undulated above me I saw long, tentacle like forms stretch from the shape, long and thin with a large bulbous ends. They twisted down towards my body, I counted 4 in total and they started rubbing up and down my body, the cold metallic liquid sent shivers over my body. Starting at my wrists and ankles the tentacles slowly move over my skin, running up my arms and legs, the cold sensation causing my nipples to harden. The tentacles had reached my shoulders and the others were half way up my thigh by now, my mind was going wild with thoughts of where I was or what is going to happen to me when the shackles that held my legs began to slowly pull them apart, as my legs stretched open as far as they could go I could feel my pussy being exposed to the air.

The tentacles on my legs continued to move, tracing a path to my intimate area. The bulbous heads were quite big, about the size of a tennis ball, as they both rubbed up and down, one focusing on my pussy, rubbing up and down my lips, moving up to my clit and circling it before rubbing back down along my pussy opening. The other tentacle had started to shrink as it massaged against my virgin anus. This sensation was starting to get me aroused as I could feel my body responding to the pleasure I was receiving. My pussy was beginning to get wet as the round bulbous end of the tentacle continued to massage my opening, sending waves of electricity through my body every time it circled my clit.

My head was spinning with the sensation that I hadn't noticed the other two tentacles massaging my breast. Rolling them round in a circular motion, pushing them together to display my amply cleavage before allowing them to fall apart again. I could feel my nipples hardening, my state of arousal being so high that they longed to be touched, pulled anything.

The tentacle massaging my pussy had become so slick with my juices it said with ease, rubbing against my clit and pussy lips harder and faster with every movement. I has become wet that my juices had run down to my puckered anus, allowing the smaller tentacle the lubrication it needed to massage my delicate area with greater ease, sliding around my opening, before applying gentle pressure to the resistance of my opening, but never pushing its way past the tight barrier.

These new sensations were driving me wild and I found myself trying to move my hips against the bulbous heads assaulting my intimate area as much as I could, given my restricted state. I looked at the tentacles massaging my breasts, they were beginning to move and change shape, the metallic liquid form became smaller, shrinking the tentacle size down until they were very thin, almost the size of a finger, I watched as the end of each tentacle split in two. I couldn't decide what it looked like, but as they moved they started to make a pincer like action, moving back down towards my breasts, towards my nipples, standing tall in the night air, and clamped down in unison.

"Urrrrnnnggghhhhj" I moaned as waves of pain and pleasure coursed through my body, I could feel an orgasm building as my brain began to cloud, my primal instincts focusing on the sensation of bliss Coursing through my veins. The pressure built in my body as I felt my orgasm reach climax, the tentacles be can to speed up their assault on my pussy and ass as I continued to grind against them to climax. The clamps on my nipples began pulling away from my body adding new sensations of pain and pleasure. I began to pull against the restraints as the first wave of my orgasm hit. My body began bucking against the tentacles as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body, I could feel the tentacles speed up their attack on my sensitive area, rubbing my clit faster and faster. Prolonging the orgasm coursing through me. As I control buck against the attack I could feel the smaller tentacle push firmly against my button, pushing its way past my tight opening. Still bucking wildly as my orgasm began to subside, my relaxed state allowed the tentacle to slip easily into my virgin hole without much resistance.

The clamps on my nipples had released some of the pressure as my limp body recovered from such a big orgasm. I began to feel the cool air touch my skin, damp with sweat, which caused my skin to prickle. As the post orgasmic fog began to lift, I realised the tentacle massaging my clit had not stopped, just slowed down. Each time it circled my sensitive button I could feel the my pussy walls spasm and twitch. I lifted my head to try to look at it but the bar across my shoulder made it almost impossible.

The slow moving sensation on my love button was starting to increase my arousal again. The tentacle inside my ass hole had been very still, which had allowed me to get used to the feeling of fullness it was giving me for the first time. The other tentacle began to massage my pussy lips, moving up and down, moving easily in the wetness produced by my orgasm, it began pushing against my opening in that familiar way, the bulbous head still the size of a tennis ball on the end of the narrow tentacle. As it pushed gently against my opening, I could feel my lips stretch around it. I had never had anything that wide inside me before and wondered if it would even fit. It pushed harder as it met some resistance. My pussy was so tight it slowly stretched to accommodate this new intrusion. Luckily the juices from my orgasm helped. I felt my pussy lips stretch the widest they ever had as it started to envelop the end of the tentacle. The cold metallic feel deep inside me began to peak my arousal again.

As the bulbous head reached deep inside me as far as it could go I felt it move, not in and out the way I am used to being fucked. But it was as if the bulbous head was changing shape, moving around inside my pussy, like there were raised bumps moving around, massaging the walls inside my pussy, my head fell back and my eyes closed as I embraced this new and unusual pleasure. My pussy had been stretched the widest it had ever been and oh my god, I think it was massaging that special spot inside me.

My arousal was starting to build inside me as the smaller tentacle began to vibrate, it had reached deep inside my back passage and I could feel the vibrations deep inside me and all the way to my stretched ass hole. This new feeling reminded me that not only my pussy was being stretched wide.

I began to let out soft moans, my eyes still closed focusing on the pleasure I was receiving.

The moving shape inside my pussy began to move faster, rubbing against that pleasure button deep inside me, pushing me hard and fast towards a second orgasm. The vibrations increased from the tentacle in my ass, I also felt it growing thicker, stretching me further. This sensation was making my toes curl as I let out further loud moans.

Then I felt something against my lips. My eyes flew open as I say a tentacle above my face. It pushed its way into my mouth, resting on my tongue. The pleasure I had been receiving had caused me to lose all inhibitions as I began to flick my tongue against the cold surface. I ran my tongue around the end a few times before taking it deep into my mouth. This tentacle was big, bigger than any cock I had sucked before. I continued to suck, moaning in pleasure as the sensations in my pussy and anus. The tentacle clamps grabbed at my nipples again, pulling them hard away from my body.

I moaned loudly agains the tentacle intruding my mouth as my second orgasm course through my body. My body bucked violently against the intruders inside me. Fighting against the restraints. I felt the walls of my pussy grab tightly onto the bulbous head, pulsing against it and pulling it deeper inside of me, as my orgasm began to subside it sped up, stimulating me further as the vibrations from the other tentacle increase so much I felt it all through my body. Another orgasm hit before I had chance to recover as I screamed against the tentacle in my mouth, muffling me, gagging my screams. I felt tears roll from my eyes as the wave of pleasure became too much for me to handle.

The vibrations and movement began to slow as this orgasm subsided. The tentacle in my mouth slowly receded giving me chance to catch my breath. The clamps on my nipple let go, and I watched as they pulled away, becoming one again with the shape above me.

My pussy and anus were still full, and I could still feel my vagina pulsing against the intrusion in the wake of my orgasms. Slowly both tentacles began to shrink. Reducing in size until they could easily slip out of me, leaving me feeling empty. I'm the haze of my orgasm I began to drift off, falling asleep.

*Tap Tap Tap*

I woke with a start

"You ok miss?"

I was asleep on the back seat of my car, it was just morning as the sun was coming up.

"Um... yeah... sorry... uh"

"Why are you sleeping in your car?"

"I broke down and couldn't call anyone so I was waiting for someone to pass" I explained as I gingerly got out of my car, confused as to what actually happened last night.

"Well we will call a garage and get you sorted"

"Uh thanks... thank you so much! Sorry I'm just feeling a bit confused"

"I'm always like that when I first wake up... you had a weird dream or something?"

"Something like that!"