A Long and Winding Road Pt. 02

Story Info
Lynda slips further under their control.
2.3k words
4.23
63.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - Come into my Parlour...

It was another half-hour before car stopped and the engine was switched off. During that time, Nicole had lowered the speed of the butterfly whenever she heard Lynda's breathing get heavy, then slowly raised it to bring her near to orgasm without letting her reach it.

The car door opened and Lynda felt strong hands helping her out of her seat. Nicole's voice told her to hold her hands behind her. As she did, she felt something soft but firm wrapped around her wrists. Her arms had been tied behind her back.

The hands that had helped her now took her by the elbows and led her forwards. She heard several sets of footsteps walking with her and noticed the echoes - she must be in a large building. After about forty paces across the echoing space, she was led through a door and onto a carpeted floor. She was taken a few dozen more steps, around a few corners and through another door. She heard the door shut and, a moment later, the hands released her elbows. She was having trouble keeping her balance, in the grip of the drink, the drug and the vibrator.

She was left in silence for what seemed like an eternity - blindfolded, tied up and with the butterfly sending its insistent pulses through her clitoris into the very centre of her being. "Hello?" she said, but the only reply was an increase in the speed of the vibrations. They accelerated again every few minutes as someone - probably Nicole - played with the remote.

Lynda's knees began to feel weak. She started to breathe heavily. She knew what was being done to her and she did her best to resist, but she had very little willpower left. She felt her juices running down her bare thighs, then soaking into the tops of the stockings. The butterfly was close to its maximum speed now, and Lynda was losing her battle against it.

As the butterfly vibrated ever faster, she realised that her body was under its control - she was powerless against it. Her clitoris could not take much more - she could feel waves of pleasure running up and down her spine. A familiar sensation was building as her vaginal lips swelled slightly and her aching nipples pressed into the material of her bra. With one last step up its urgent song, the device pushed Lynda over the edge into orgasm. Bright lights flashed in her mind, her body shook and she cried out. Her knees gave out and, as she began to fall, she felt the strong hands grab her again. The butterfly's vibrations stopped.

She was held firmly until her strength returned a few minutes later. She was released, then she heard the door open behind her again. It was closed again and she also heard it being locked. So, they had been watching her and had now left her. What would happen next? How long before it happened? Tentatively, she called out, again, "Hello?"

The blindfold was removed and Lynda's eyes took a moment to adjust to the bright light. She was in a beautifully-decorated bedroom with a king-size bed. Alongside the bed was a dresser, and beyond that, a door. There were no windows, but large mirrors were attached to the far wall and to the wall opposite the bed. In the corner, between the mirrors, was a large, well-padded armchair. The door through which she had entered was behind her - she saw its reflection in the mirror opposite.

The mirror also revealed Sam, standing behind her, holding the silk blindfold. He let it drop to the floor and bent forward to work on Lynda's wrists. After a few moments, she felt that her hands were able to move. Sam took her hand and led her around the bed, nearer to the two mirrors. He then sat in the armchair and said what Lynda had been half expecting, but with a twist.

"I want you to remove your clothes, and turn around slowly as you do it. Strip for me, slowly, and show me everything."

Lynda made one final bid for self-control. She walked on wobbly legs to the door but it would not open. Sam walked over to her and led her to a picture-frame on the wall above the dresser. "Look," he said, "This is a copy of your email. Remember, if this falls into the wrong hands, your career is over. There is nothing you can do to stop what is happening now. You will do as I say. Tell me that you will do as I say."

Lynda looked at the floor and said, quietly, "I will do as you say." The butterfly began its gentle vibrations again, making her close her eyes.

"I am your Master," said Sam, "tell me again that you will do as I say - but this time call me Master - and speak up!"

Lynda cleared her throat and spoke louder, ""I will do as you say, Master."

Sam was pleased. "That's better. Now dance for me and take off your clothes as you dance."

Chapter 5 - No Turning Back

Gentle music began and Lynda started to dance to it. The drug had been working subtly on her inhibitions, so she teased a little by slowly sliding her jacket off her shoulders. She let it fall to the floor. Then, falling into the rhythm, she reached for the buttons of her blouse. She unfastened them slowly, until the garment gaped open and displayed her lacy bra straining to contain her 34C breasts. Still dancing slowly in a circle, she pulled the blouse off and dropped it near her jacket.

Lynda turned her back to Sam and, reaching behind her, undid her bra. She slid the straps off her shoulders, stood still and let the bra fall away.

"Did I say you could stop?" asked Sam. "Turn around now, and take the skirt off!"

Lynda looked seductively over her shoulder. She was feeling very horny and she was beginning to want him. She smiled, "At once, Master!"

She turned slowly to face him. At first she kept her hands over her breasts, then she let a little gap open between her fingers so that a nipple peeked through for a moment. Slowly she slid her fingers down her supple body to reach for the zip of her skirt. Sam realised that he had been holding his breath. He let out a massive sigh as her gorgeous breasts came into view. Her nipples were that fabulous shell-pink and so pert!

"Good girl," he praised her, "let's see what you have under that skirt." The butterfly's vibrations increased and she felt her juices seeping down her thighs once more. She unfastened the skirt and, as she slid it over her hips, the vibrations increased again. As the skirt reached her knees, the butterfly increased its pulses further.

Her breath started to come in short gasps. The skirt dropped to her feet and the vibrations accelerated yet again. She stepped out of the skirt and stood, naked except for the stockings, suspender belt and the busy little vibrator. Once again, she was finding it difficult to stay on her feet.

Walking over to her, Sam pointed to the bed, saying, "I think you should sit down before you fall down." He took her by the shoulders and helped her over to the bed. As she sat there, swaying at the mercy of the feelings coursing through her, he reached for her ankles and lifted up her legs level with her hips. As her legs came up, her body tipped over sideways onto the mattress, making her giggle. Sam rolled her onto her back. She lay there, her befuddled brain trying to work out what was wrong. Sam undressed himself, smiled contentedly, and joined her. He was going to enjoy this!

Lynda was so glad not to have to try staying on her feet. She was relieved to be able to sit at last, and couldn't help but giggle as she fell over onto the soft mattress. She revelled in the feel of the cool bedding against her hot flesh.

He lay alongside Lynda's right side and stroked her hair with his left hand. He kissed her tenderly and, with her inhibitions defeated by the drug, she opened her mouth to allow his tongue in. His right hand moved to her right breast and began to circle her nipple. Within the kiss, he felt her draw a sharp breath.

Her libido was responding fully to the drug and she was aching to have a man enter her. When he kissed her, she closed her eyes and lasciviously slid her tongue around his. Then his hand found her breast, then her nipple and she began to feel the beginning of another orgasm as his finger ever so gently and oh-so-slowly drew a track on her areola, around and around her nipple. Then the vibrator slowed its pulses, bringing her down just a little from the edge of her pleasure.

He left her mouth and worked his way down her body, sucking on her left nipple and stroking her flat stomach. As he reached her downy bush, she felt his hand divert towards her hip, tracking down the top of her thigh. At her knee, his hand slipped down to her inner thigh. This time her gasp was audible, but the butterfly again slowed its vibrations. Just in time, it moved her away from that jolt of shining light.

Sam's fingers began a gentle dance up her inner thigh. Just as her senses registered the touch of a finger, it was lifted away and replaced with another, just to one side of the last. She could not tell exactly where the next touch would come. It was an exquisite guessing game and it made her breathe more quickly again. Of course, just as her body gave away its proximity to orgasm, the butterfly sowed yet again. As his fingers reached her pubis, the butterfly stopped. He undid the straps on the butterfly vibrator and pulled it away. His hand cupped her mound and his middle finger found her clitoris, already erect from its busy evening. After a few moments of triumph, his hands left her.

He moved down beside her legs and lifted her knees, pushing them apart and sliding around to kneel between them. Her resistance was gone - her legs moved easily. He gently slid his hands along both her inner thighs. Because her legs were so wide open, her pussy lips were slightly apart. He touched the little hood over her clitoris, then slowly slid his finger down, along the ridge of one of her inner lips to her perineum. His finger slid across between her pussy and asshole, then back up the other inner lip to her clitoris.

Lynda was adrift in a world of confusion and pleasure.

He grasped her clit between finger and thumb and squeezed. She cried out and he slid the finger down between her lips to her waiting love hole. God, she needed something to enter her now!

Finally, he slid his index and middle fingers into her pussy and she let out a soft groan. He rubbed her G-spot in small circles and she began gently pumping with her hips. She was dripping wet, so he decided to add a few more fingers. How many would she take? He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his third and little finger, then replaced these with his thumb. Now all five fingers were well lubricated with her pussy juice.

Lynda felt the two smaller fingers being replaced by the larger fingers. Then a third finger joined its brothers. As the little finger entered her fanny, she began to feel like a cock was sliding into her. As she lost control and began to come, Sam pushed the full length of his fingers into her. He could feel her cervix with the tip of his middle finger. He made a mental note that, one day soon, he would get a finger through there, even deeper into her.

His thumb was in the centre of the tightly-bunched digits and, as it added its girth, Lynda began a series of panting shrieks. Sam decided that she had had enough stretching for now, so he only worked her for a few moments longer before deciding to replace the fingers with his cock.

He slid his torso above hers and lowered his hips. His fingers found her pussy again and guided his 8-inch cock slowly up and down along her cunt lips, teasing her clitoris and her love hole. Finally, he lowered his cock a little more and positioned it at her entrance. He pressed gently forwards and began to slip inside her, making her groan quietly. As the head of his penis passed her G-spot, she groaned more loudly and lifted her feet off the mattress. He pressed further in, until his pubic hair was mingled with hers. Lynda's legs embraced him and she crossed her ankles behind him.

Lynda was lost in her own universe of pleasure and sensation. She did not know - or care - where she was or who was with her. All she knew was that she had to give as much pleasure as she was receiving. She had a good, strong cock inside her and she was going to make it burst its seed into her.

Sam withdrew half-way, pressed home again and began a gentle rhythm. He felt Lynda beginning to rock with him, so he increased the urgency of his thrusts. Lynda was way ahead of him: she began to come yet again, panting and giving soft cries. Sam pumped her harder, feeling her fanny getting slicker and looser.

He started to feel that familiar pressure in his balls - he would not last much longer. Lynda's cries grew stronger and her pussy muscles clamped down on Sam. That triggered his orgasm, spurting streams of cum deep into her. He collapsed on top of her.

In the next room, behind the one-way mirrors, Nicole stopped the cameras.