A Long Awaited Excursion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Victoria, maybe you can help me get these girls to bed? I'm pretty tired." Brenda asked.

Victoria woke up Jackie and Brenda and tried to wake up Lynn. Lynn was a bit shaky as she got up so Victoria put her arms around her.

"I am going to make sure Lynn and Jackie get to bed can you do me a favor and make sure Rachel gets to her room?" Brenda asked concealing a smirk from Victoria's view.

Victoria eagerly agreed. Once Brenda left with Lynn and Jackie, Victoria sat back down. Rachel was still sleeping. Victoria leaned over Rachel and started softly kissing her lips.

"Baby wake up, we're all alone." Victoria whispered. Rachel still hadn't returned Victoria's kisses but a smile appeared on her face. She began to kiss Victoria and moved her tongue into the blonde's mouth. She let her tongue explore the inside of her cheeks, her teeth, then Rachel's tongue began to toy with Victoria's.

"So we are alone?" Rachel asked in a quieter voice than usual. "Then why are we still sitting here?"

Victoria got up and offered her hand to Rachel. She led Rachel through the hallway to her bedroom. As soon as they entered the room, she closed the door and took off her shirt. It was Rachel's turn to be mesmerized by Victoria's body. Rachel stood still as Victoria approached her. Victoria put her arms around Rachel and they began to kiss. Rachel undid the hooks of Victoria's bra and let it fall to the floor. Rachel broke their kiss and started to kiss down Victoria's neck. As she kissed Victoria's shoulder blades, she caressed the older woman's breast. Victoria moaned as Rachel lightly pulled and rolled her nipples. Rachel took a nipple into her mouth. She unbuttoned Victoria pants as she moved her mouth to Victoria's other nipple. She kissed down Victoria's stomach while lowing her pants. Victoria helped Rachel take them off and she was left in her bra and panties. Rachel stepped back to look at Victoria. She was wearing satin pink panties with black lace trim.

"You're beautiful." Rachel said as she got on her knees and lowered Victoria's panties. She could already smell the sweet aroma of Victoria's sex. Victoria began shaking as Rachel kissed her thighs and fondled her butt. Then, Rachel softly kissed Victoria's sex. Victoria let out a long moan and her body started to shake even more. Rachel opened her mouth and let her tongue trace the lips of Victoria's sex. She could feel Victoria lose her balance a bit.

"Are you okay baby?" Rachel asked.

"Yea, I just, it never felt like this before." Victoria tried to regain her breath.

Rachel brought Victoria towards the bed and sat her down.

"Just lay down and get comfortable." Rachel said in a reassuring voice.

Victoria was calming down as she laid back until she felt Rachel's tongue tracing her pussy lips again. This time Rachel held onto Victoria's legs and put her hands underneath Victoria's butt for better support. Rachel's head was now directly in front of Victoria's pussy. She began to rub Victoria's pussy lips. She then slowly parted them and licked Victoria's clit. Victoria was going crazy as she bit her lip and tried to focus solely on her pussy and how good she was feeling. She sat up to watch Rachel expertly work on her clit. Watching this young beautiful woman suck her pussy lips was the most erotic thing she had ever seen in her life. She was feeling pleasure, true pleasure for the first time in her life.

Rachel put two of her fingers into Victoria's hole and they were slick with Victoria's juices. This was enough to bring Victoria over the edge. The combination of Rachel's hands pumping deep within her body and the young girl's tongue sucking her clit made her tremble. "Mmm baby that feels so good. Keep going, you are so fucking amazing." Victoria said in between moans. Rachel picked up her speed as Victoria's juices were coating her mouth and lips. Victoria's pussy lips were pulsating now and her aroma was filling the air. Rachel felt Victoria grab her head and push her deeper into her pussy. Rachel could sense that Victoria was about to cum and she grinded her pussy on her lover's face.

"Ohhhh baby I'm gonna cum, oh yes, yes. Oooooohhhhhhhhh" Victoria's body bucked wildly now. Rachel's mouth and chin were quickly being covered by Victoria's juices. Rachel greedily sucked Victoria's cum into her mouth. She loved the taste of Victoria and the way Victoria's cum bursted into her mouth. She had never felt someone cum so powerfully and she wanted more of it. She allowed Victoria to calm down from her orgasm as she softly kissed around her pussy.

"Baby so good mmmm I feel so good you're so sexy." Victoria said almost incoherently.

Rachel laughed into her pussy, but suddenly got up. When Victoria opened her eyes, she noticed that Rachel was standing up in front of her. Rachel smirked and stared into Victoria's eyes. She slowly started unbuttoning her baby blue blouse. Victoria let out a little moan when she saw Rachel's large breast falling out of her bra. She watched as Rachel took off her bra. She was instantly fascinated by Rachel's areolas. They were large and full and were begging to be sucked. Rachel then took down her jeans revealing her perfect legs and wet panties. Victoria looked at her in awe. Here was this gorgeous young girl in her twenties stripping seductively for her. Her body was already responding to the sight. She was going to get up but Rachel stopped her.

"I'm not done with you yet." Rachel said as she once again lowered herself down to Victoria's sex.

Victoria couldn't believe that her sensitive pussy was swollen once again. Rachel brought her to two more orgasms and she ate her out like no one had ever done before. Victoria could see in Rachel's eyes that she thoroughly enjoyed eating her out which made Victoria enjoy it even more. Rachel moved a finger into Victoria's ass hole, Victoria flinched at first but she soon felt wonderful having that finger invade her butt. Both her ass and her pussy were filled and building her body toward another orgasm. She didn't think she could cum anymore and after seeing Rachel's cum-filled face she was convinced that Rachel had tasted all she had to give. She brought Rachel up to her and started kissing her passionately. She could taste a mixture of her cum and Rachel's mouth and it made her swoon. Rachel cradled her and she felt Rachel's sex on top of her own. They continued making out as their pussies rubbed together. Rachel broke the kiss and sat up on Victoria while still grinding into her. Victoria loved watching Rachel rhythmically sway, grinding into her. Rachel usually had a very sweet innocent face with only a hint of mischief in her eyes. However, in the middle of sexual bliss, Rachel's face took on an erotic expression. Rachel took Victoria's hands and placed them on her breast. Victoria immediately started to fondle them. Rachel was already close to an orgasm because she was so turned on by eating out Victoria. Her movements took on greater speed.

"Vicky baby I'm gonna cum for you." Rachel said through short breaths.

Victoria placed her hands on Rachel's hips to make her move faster. Rachel's juices were shining over Victoria's pussy and lower stomach. "Oh fuck, me too, I'm so close again." Victoria said sincerely surprised her body could even climax again.

Both their bodies dripped with sweat as they feverishly grinded into each other. Rachel began to cum. She screamed out Victoria's name as her body began to contract. The pulsating from Rachel's pussy was enough to bring Victoria over the edge once again, and seconds later, she began to cum as well. They both climaxed together mixing their juices and entangling their bodies. After they both erupted, Rachel fell onto Victoria because of sheer exhaustion. Victoria could see the sweat glisten from Rachel's neck and hair. She felt a lust take over her like she had never felt in her entire life. She licked the side of Rachel's face and lifted her up. Rachel looked surprised as Victoria raised her body up and forward. Victoria was now settling Rachel's pussy down to her mouth. Victoria was nervous at first because she had never eaten out a woman. But the second she took Rachel's pussy lips into her mouth she knew it was exactly what she was meant to do. Rachel moaned when she felt Victoria's mouth exploring her pussy. Victoria sucked one of her pussy lips into her mouth. She could already feel Rachel getting wet again. She pointed her tongue out and began to fuck Rachel with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhh Vicky I love your tongue." Rachel grunted as she grabbed the headboard in front of her.

Victoria moved her tongue to Rachel's clit and took it into her mouth. Rachel began to ride Victoria's mouth. Victoria could barely breathe with Rachel's legs clutching her head and Rachel's sex suffocating her face. She was at Rachel's mercy and she loved it. The young girl picked up speed and Victoria matched each gyration with strokes of her own. The young girl screamed out and her juices flooded into Victoria's mouth. Victoria could barely enjoy the taste as the cum flowed down her throat. She licked her lips to savor Rachel's juices.

Rachel got off of Victoria and moved down to put her head on her lover's chest. Victoria instinctively wrapped her arms around the tiny young woman. Their tired bodies recovered as they quickly drifted off to sleep.

Victoria traced the top of her coffee mug with her fingertips. She was smiling to herself as she thought about the night before. She could still taste Rachel's cum on her lips as she licked her lips relishing her naughty thoughts. While she had the most fulfilling sexual experience of her life she knew there was more to her feelings than lust. She pictured Rachel still sleeping in her bed and how calm as she looked in her sleep. Rachel's strong demeanor was softened as she slept and Victoria felt that calmness fill her body as they slept intertwined. She knew she loved how she felt when she was next to Rachel and wanted to feel that feeling any chance she got. Victoria was a bit startled when Lynn came into the kitchen suddenly. She closed her robe realizing how little she had on. Lynn poured herself a cup of coffee and sat next to Victoria.

"How did you sleep?" Lynn asked

"I slept wonderfully." Victoria said not able to hide her smile.

"I wish I could say the same." Lynn said.

"What's wrong Lynn?" Victoria asked as she moved in notably concerned.

"This vacation hasn't gone exactly as I planned. I've been having fun and I will admit things have happened that I could have never expected." Lynn said

"Oh I know what you mean." Victoria said cutting Lynn off.

Looking a bit perplexed by Victoria's reaction she continued: "Jackie and Brenda have been more fun than I could have ever expected, especially Brenda, but she's not what I want."

Victoria nodded as she listened to Lynn pour her heart out.

"I want my life back. I want Rachel and I to get back together."

Victoria spilled her drink as the words poured out of Lynn's mouth. "Did I hear her correctly?" Victoria asked herself hoping she was mistaken.

Victoria composed herself as she cleaned the table. "I didn't know you and Rachel were together."

"Yea and I brought her here to rekindle our relationship but it hasn't worked because I haven't been able to be alone with her."

Victoria's mind was racing as many different emotions filled her at the same time. She was angry that Rachel didn't tell her about their relationship. She felt jealousy over the idea of Lynn, someone she saw as family, touching her Rachel. The fact that she called Rachel her Rachel confused her enough.

"I'm so in love with her. What should I do?" Lynn asked the question that was almost impossible for Victoria to answer.

Victoria was saved when Brenda and Jackie entered the kitchen. She got up and walked toward her bedroom. Before she opened the door she took a deep, long breath. She slowly opened the door and found Rachel in the midst of putting on her clothes. Rachel looked over at her and smiled. Victoria felt tension fill her stomach it was a mixture of butterflies in her stomach when she locked eyes with Rachel and an anger over the situation she found herself in. Rachel walked over to her and before Rachel could lean closer to kiss her she broke the silence.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had been with Lynn?" Victoria managed to ask.

Rachel looked surprised by the question and asked: "what makes you say that? Victoria was hoping that Rachel would instantly dispel the notion so the look of concern on Rachel's face made her anger intensify.

"Answer my question Rachel, why didn't you tell me?"

"It wasn't important to tell you now, it's in the past and..."

Victoria interrupted: "It's not important? Lynn is like a daughter to me and she's in love with you. If she knew about last night, she would hate me and her heart would be broken. I just can't believe you didn't tell me. I felt things for you last night I had never felt and you can't be honest with me? How do I trust you?"

"It's not what you think." Rachel said in a wavering voice.

With each passing moment Victoria grew angrier and her words more harsh: "I need to be alone right now."

"Please let me explain honey please." Rachel pleaded.

"Not right now." Victoria said.

Rachel left Victoria's bedroom with tears in her eyes. She had the best night of her life and now, as fate would have it, the worst morning of her life.

Victoria sat on her bed and fought the impulse to go after Rachel. Seeing tears in Rachel's eyes hurt her, especially since she put them there. She wanted to run to her wipe her eyes and tell her it was okay, but it wasn't okay. She also pictured Rachel's in Lynn arms and the anger resonated once again. More than anything she feared her feelings. She never wanted someone so much and the vulnerability scared her. She couldn't handle knowing that Lynn had been with Rachel.

"Maybe you read too much into last night. Rachel is a young girl who probably is not ready for that commitment. This is her vacation and she's just looking to have fun." This reasoning saddened Victoria but she felt it was something she had to be aware of. She knew she was feeling too much too soon and had to take a step back.

Rachel was growing increasingly upset at Victoria. During breakfast she was trying to get Victoria's attention because she felt horrible that Victoria didn't know the whole story. As they shopped in town she constantly tried to get Victoria away from the group but Victoria didn't give her that opportunity. Now as they sat at the beach, she was angry.

They were all in the water and Rachel tried to think of something to say to Victoria. She studied her hands and body underwater. Her hands were distorted and unclear with the movement of the ocean. Her mind was moving in the same distorted way. She looked over at Victoria who would not even look at her back. She couldn't take it anymore and swam toward Victoria.

"You are being so fucking stubborn do you know that?" her question wasn't as subtle as she initially intended.

"What? You lied to me and I don't want to play these little girl games."

Victoria's words truly hurt Rachel and all Rachel could do was swim back to shore. Victoria sensed she hit a nerve but she stood there and watched Rachel walk away. She assured herself things were better this way. She decided for the both of them that she wasn't right for Rachel. She had a daughter and was ten years older that Rachel. It was easier to stop things before she felt even stronger.

Rachel stared off to the ocean as she sat on the beach. She was still in shock over the events of the day and how quickly Victoria's affection changed. She wanted to avoid Victoria now. Dinner was more of the same: Victoria and Rachel sneaking peaks at each other but neither willing to shed their stubbornness. She was hoping she could go the rest of the trip without being close to Victoria but her luck ran out when Lynn suggested that they all go into the hot tub after dinner.

Rachel had to plead with herself to stay strong when Victoria appeared in her bikini to get into the hot tub. The sight reminded her of the night before and how good it felt to rest her head on Victoria's chest. She drifted into that daydream until Victoria sat as far away from her as possible with a look of indifference in her face, strengthening Rachel's anger. Rachel noticed a very different look from Jackie. It was a look of desire and Rachel smirked as she had an idea. Rachel got closer to Jackie and Jackie put her arms around her. Lynn, Brenda, and Victoria all watched as Jackie flirted with Rachel. Lynn and Victoria wore matching expressions of jealousy while Brenda seemed confused. Rachel played along with Jackie's advances. Jackie was hugging Rachel now and Rachel returned the embrace with a smile and whispered in Jackie's ear. She wanted more than anything for the arms around her to be Victoria's and she was hopping that the sight would stir something in Victoria. Lynn was the first person to leave the hot tub. She was ready for bed and said goodbye to all the girls. Once Lynn left, the flirting between Jackie and Rachel continued.

Victoria watched in anger as Jackie wrapped her arms around Rachel. Seeing Rachel whisper in Jackie's ear crossed the line for her. She stood up and moved toward them, she grabbed Rachel's arm and brought the brunette over to her.

Victoria put her own arms around Rachel and whispered: "I can't handle seeing you like that with someone else."

Rachel moved away a bit to be able to look into Victoria's eyes: "Then why did you ignore me all day?"

"I'm sorry, I was upset and I didn't know what I should do, but I can't handle not being next to you."

Victoria kissed Rachel as Brenda and Jackie looked on.

"What the fuck is this?" Jackie said.

"What does it look like?" Victoria managed to say as she pulled away from Rachel.

Rachel and Victoria got out of the hot tub, water dripping to the floor, as they ran to Victoria's room. As soon as they got there, Victoria slammed the door and pushed Rachel against the wall. She took Rachel's hands and placed them over her head. She pressed her body against Rachel as they kissed passionately. Rachel moaned into Victoria's mouth when she felt Victoria's sex rub against her. Victoria's hands moved to Rachel's bikini top as she ripped it off. Her hands groped her lover's breast greedily. Victoria didn't feel as timid as she felt the first time, she didn't want to just have sex with Rachel she wanted to devour her.

Victoria brought her lips to Rachel's breast and sucked on her nipples. Her head quickly moved down Rachel's flat abs. She traced Rachel's muscles with her tongue. She got on her knees and spread Rachel's legs slightly. She then raised Rachel's right leg and placed it over her left shoulder. She was face to face with Rachel's soft pink pussy. She stuck out her long tongue to show Rachel the instrument that was about to give her a plethora of pleasure. She traced Rachel's outer lips as Rachel let out a moan that began in lower stomach and surged up her body to release through her mouth. Victoria took her time sucking Rachel's pussy lips. She then spread Rachel's pussy lips apart.

"I love your clit." Victoria said as she stared into her lover's sex. She put her hands behind Rachel and was grabbing and groping her ass. She let one of her fingers linger at Rachel's tight ass hole. She let her index finger find her way into the tight hole. Rachel screamed out in surprise.

Rachel looked into her eyes and said: "Suck me please." She put her hands on the back of Victoria's head to urge her forward. Victoria quickly pushed her hot mouth into Rachel's sex while letting her finger move deeper into the young Latina's butt.