A Long Awaited Excursion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel moved back and forward. As she thrust forward, Victoria's tongue moved deeper inside her. As she pushed back, Victoria finger pushed deeper into Rachel's ass. The feeling of Victoria's tongue fucking her cunt and Victoria's fingers fucking her ass was more than she could take. She kept whispering aloud:

"Oh yess fuck me baby, harder."

"Ooohhhhh that feels so good. Just like that."

Rachel's body moved back and forward in a torrid pace. Her legs barely held her up and she tried to steady herself, but the pleasure was taking over her.

"Ohhhhhh Vicky You are so fucking amazing. I'm gonna cum." Victoria now had one hand resting on Rachel's ass with one of her fingers buried deep within the brunette and the other hand rubbing Rachel's clit and she fucked Rachel with her tongue.

"Oooohhhhh baby I'm cumming." Rachel said as her juices exploded onto Victoria's face. Her sex slipped up and down on Victoria's face. Victoria's face shined and shimmered like ice. Victoria stood up and put her arms around Rachel and slammed the young girl against her.

"You're mine." Victoria said as she plunged her tongue into Rachel's mouth. When their mouth's parted, Rachel licked up and down Victoria's face tasting her own cum.

Rachel tried to take off Victoria's clothes but Victoria pushed her hands away.

"Tonight is not about that." Victoria said as Rachel looked at her surprised.

"Tonight is about you belonging to me. Your body belonging to me, your cum, your moans, your breast, your screams, your heart.

"I belong to you baby." Rachel said as they kissed again.

Before Victoria fell asleep, she kissed Rachel's cheek softly. She needed Rachel to belong to her. She didn't know how long she could claim Rachel as her own but that night she needed it. She fell asleep quickly and was content for the first time in a long time.

______________________________________________________________________________

Rachel woke up in a haze. Everything around her seemed cloudy and unclear. She saw people standing around her but couldn't quite see them yet. As the image in front of her became clearer, she felt a heavy throb in her head. She saw Victoria, Jackie, Brenda, and Lynn all standing around her. She saw concern in Victoria's eyes and Lynn called out for a doctor.

An older Jamaican woman entered the room.

"Good evening Rachel I'm Dr. Patrick, it is nice to see you awake." The Jamaican woman said in a regal, yet pleasant voice.

"What happened?" Rachel asked as her eyes continued their adjustment to the light.

"You were in a little accident this morning jet skiing. You have a severe concussion and have been passed out since it happened. I have given you something for the pain and now I'm going to leave you with your friends so they can explain everything to you."

As she left, Rachel looked at her friends and lover. Lynn rubbed her hands as she stared into Rachel's eyes as Victoria spoke.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Victoria asked.

Rachel searched for the answer to Victoria's question. Victoria taking her the night before was what came to mind. She smiled remembering how amazing it felt.

"I just remember going to sleep last night that's it." Rachel said.

"You and I were the first people up this morning and we made breakfast. After breakfast, we all went jet skiing and Lynn lost control of her jet ski, she bumped into you, and you fell off your jet ski and hit your head on the ski. I got you out of the water and took you back to the beach and we got you to the hospital as soon as possible." Victoria explained.

"I'm so sorry, something was wrong with the jet ski." Lynn pleaded.

"It's okay. It was a mistake." Rachel said.

Fr. Patrick gave them permission to take Rachel home after a couple of hours.

The next few days seem to zoom by for Rachel as she tried to recuperate at the house. She encouraged her friends to go out and have a good time and not stay at the house just because she had to be in bed for a few days. It was true that she wanted her friends to have a good time but she did have ulterior motives. Many times Victoria stayed behind complaining she was "too old" to be going to clubs every night. They didn't question it because they all took comfort in the idea of Rachel not being left alone. Victoria took complete care of Rachel. She made sure Rachel was always comfortable in bed, she cooked for her, and sat with her for hours watching television as they kissed and cuddled. However, there was tension in the air, like there was something aching to be said but left unspoken.

It was the night before their last day in Jamaica when the phone rang. Victoria and Rachel were watching television in Victoria's room when Victoria got up to pick up the phone.

"Hey mom excited to come back?" Stacy asked.

"I am excited to see you but I am having a great time." Victoria said as she left the room and went into the bathroom.

"What did you do today honey?" Victoria asked.

"What's with the echo?"

"I'm in the bathroom."

"Why are you in the bathroom?" Lynn asked.

"I have to talk to you...Okay, how do I say this? I met someone." Victoria said with hesitance.

"Okay." Stacy said waiting for more information. "She's really beautiful, don't be freaked out by the fact that she's a she. She's really sweet and caring and I just like her so much, I more than like her."

"Okay, mom I'm not freaked out that you like a girl, I kinda knew that about you."

"How did you know?"

"I can tell by how you are around girls' I've seen you check girl's out then you're all shy around them, you're so textbook mom."

"I'm textbook, what does that mean?"

"Nothing, so what's the problem?"

Victoria was pacing back and forward now: "She's young and I don't even know if she can see herself involved with me. Lynn likes her and wants to be with her. I'm falling and I'm afraid of being with her and I'm even more afraid of not being with her." Victoria sat on the floor waiting for her daughter to respond.

"You need to tell her all this mom. I know it's nerve wrecking but if you want her this badly you have to let her know that you want this to go past Jamaica."

In that moment, Victoria knew how lucky she was to have a daughter like Stacy. Victoria took a deep breath: " I'm scared to I don't know if I can."

While Rachel was waiting for Victoria to finish on the phone Brenda walked into the room and laid next to her.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" Brenda asked.

"I feel a lot better thanks." Rachel said.

"Then why do you have that troubled look on your face?"

Rachel turned to face Brenda: "Bren, I've had the best week of my life. I feel like I am spending time with a woman who knows me better in one week than any girlfriend has ever known me."

"So smile then!" Brenda said as she put her hands over Rachel's.

"I can't because not once has she mentioned being together after Jamaica. I don't think she takes me seriously. I know she has a daughter and that I am young but I want her and I can satisfy her."

"I don't doubt that you can satisfy her she would be lucky to have you Rachel, anyone would." Brenda said as she kissed her friend on the cheek.

"You have a choice Rachel, you can tell her how you feel or you can move on. You have one last night to make this decision. Now get up and get dressed so we can go party in paradise one last time." Brenda said as she playfully smacked Rachel's ass.

As Brenda left the room Rachel picked up the tight black dressed she had picked out for the night. She took off her white tank top followed by her tight purple shorts. Victoria came out of the bathroom and hung up the phone. She smiled at Rachel, a nervous smile more than anything else.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The night club was packed that night. The music was good but the service was lacking a bit. It took them about 30 minutes to finally get a table. Lynn was already hammered and flirting with Rachel and Jackie.

"Dance with me Rachel this is my favorite song." Lynn asked.

Rachel looked at Victoria with an expression that suggested she didn't want to dance with Lynn.

"Go ahead Rachel have fun." Victoria said.

Rachel stared at Victoria with frustration as she got up and took Lynn's hand. Victoria watched as they danced. She watched Lynn's hand move all over Rachel's body. First they were on her hips as she caressed Rachel and brought her close. Now their body grinded together in sync with the reggae song that played in the background. Victoria couldn't take her eyes off their bodies as they danced. When she finally looked up her eyes met Rachel's eyes. Rachel was staring at her. She saw a mix of anger and desire stirred up in her face. Victoria herself felt the same emotions she wanted to grad Rachel, take her away from Lynn, and kiss her. She was relieved when they came back to the table to sit down.

A song came on and Rachel listened to the words. Only you...My love so deep within.

"Dance with me Victoria." Rachel asked as she put her hand on Victoria's leg underneath the table.

They both got up and went to the dance floor. Victoria brought Rachel close and rested her head on top of Rachel's. She took in the scent of Rachel's hair. Rachel closed her eyes and let her sense of touch take over. She loved how it felt to be holding Victoria as she listened to the words of the song.

When can I see you again. The song played on.

Rachel tried to stop the tears from forming in her eyes but she couldn't control it any longer.

I love you baby.

Rachel moved away from Victoria.

"What's wrong?" Victoria asked.

"I can't do this anymore." Rachel said with tears flowing down her cheek.

"I don't want this to end here. I have never felt like this."

She could barely get the words to leave her mouth because she was shaking now.

"I love you I know we haven't known each other for long, but I know what I feel. Give me a chance to make you happy, I know I can."

Rachel's fingers interlocked with Victoria's hands and she let her tears flow freely.

Victoria found it hard to speak as she looked at Rachel and tired to process all Rachel had said.

"You want to be with me beyond Jamaica?" Victoria asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes I do, I don't want this to end."

Victoria put her arms around Rachel and brought her close. She said: "Shhh don't cry baby, if you don't want this to end then it won't. I love you too."

Victoria leaned in and kissed Rachel. They didn't care who saw them or who was watching them they kissed with a passion and relief neither had ever felt before. After a few minutes Victoria broke the kiss.

"Let's get out of here baby, I'll get the car you get your purse and tell the girls to take a cab back to the house I need us to be alone for a little while." Victoria said as she gave Rachel another kiss. Victoria ran out of the club as Rachel hurried back to the table. She got her purse, told the girls that she and Victoria were leaving, and bolted out of the club.

In the club, Brenda and Jackie looked at each other and neither were surprised by the turn of events. They slowly turned to Lynn as if they realized in that moment that Lynn had no idea that Rachel and Victoria were even involved. Brenda hoped that Lynn would take what she just saw nonchalantly. What she saw was a look of confusion and anger.

"What....the hell....was that?" Lynn asked to no one in particular.

Victoria sped home as Rachel kissed her neck. She almost crashed three times she was so turned on by the young woman. When they finally got home, Victoria put Rachel on top of the hood of the car and started kissing her passionately. She caressed Rachel's tongue with her own and she wrapped Rachel's legs around her waist. Rachel sucked Victoria's bottom lip and bit it playfully.

"Let's go inside." Victoria said in an urgent tone.

"No, right here, in the driveway. I want you now." Rachel said as she played with Victoria's breast over her shirt.

"The neighbors may see though." Victoria pointed out as she looked around.

"I don't care let them watch." Rachel said as she unzipped Victoria's tight black pants. She turned and moved Victoria against the car and helped her sit on the edge of the hood. Victoria tried to get comfortable as Rachel took down her pants and then her panties.

As Rachel rubbed her lover's sex she said: "I'm yours now. You like when I say that don't you baby?"

Victoria found it hard to speak but she shook her head yes.

Rachel drove her mouth straight into Victoria's pussy. She took Victoria's clit into her mouth with ease. She sucked on her clit until a massive orgasm came over Victoria within seconds. Rachel didn't let up however, she gave Victoria a few seconds to recover and dove in again.

"Ohhh fuck yes baby. That feels so good ohhhh I'm cumming again."

Another orgasm hit Victoria, as her cum flooded Rachel's mouth. Rachel brought Victoria to multiple orgasms for what seemed like forever. By the time Rachel finally moved away from her sex, Victoria almost lost her balance until Rachel held her up so she wouldn't fall. They kissed passionately as they shared Victoria's cum.

"You're my baby now, my girlfriend." Victoria said with a smile.

"Yes I am and I plan on having that title for a long time." Rachel said as she held her lover's hand.

"Lets go lay out on the beach, it my turn to have my taste of you." Victoria said with a devilish smirk on her face.

"Baby wake up we're back." Rachel whispered in Victoria's ear. Victoria had fallen asleep on Rachel's shoulder since take off. They grabbed their bags and joined the rest of the passengers as they tried to get off the plane. They held hands as they walked the long corridor that led to the gate.

"My daughter is meeting us at the gate." Victoria said as she looked at her girlfriend.

"Here we go." Rachel said as she took a deep breath.