A Long Awaited Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
Kat returns from abroad more dominant than he remembered.
2.4k words
3.78
54.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alemahot
Alemahot
24 Followers

Sam sat and waited on the platform edge. It felt like an age since he had last seen Kat. In fact, it had been 6 months. She'd left Cardiff for Boston in the autumn for a secondment with her accountancy firm. They had been together for just over a year and decided to try and work through the long distance relationship thing, as she was scheduled to definitely return after 6 months. 'God,' thought Sam 'all those evenings in, wanking and dreaming of Kat's lush 34C tits wrapped around my cock. Finally it's all going to start happening for real again.'

Sam and Kat had met through a mutual friend at a Halloween Party. They were both single and long out of their last relationships. Sam couldn't help but stare and smile at Kat across the room. It was her long, auburn hair that had first attracted him, slick and smooth, resting on her shoulders. Her deep brown eyes had a cheeky glint that seemed just for him, and as he looked down her body he was captivated by her amazing athletic build, with toned arms, pert tits, and round hips. At 50kg, she was exactly his type; small, brunette, and as he found out later, her round arse was irresistible. After a few drinking games and a lot of drunken chat laden with innuendos, Sam found himself leading Kat out of a side door to the house, pulling her down a dark pathway and pushing her to her knees. What followed was one of the most exciting blow jobs he had ever experienced. Her cherry red lips sinking down his shaft with her tongue searching around the rim of his cock, whilst she fondled his balls. Pushing her to her knees had been the first hint at how this relationship was going to go. Normally quite reserved, Sam found that Kat brought out his dominant side. 'Get up here and turn around.' Sam remembered ordering her. She faced the wall and knew what was coming. Sam reached down and pushed up the short skirt she was wearing over her pert arse. The fishnet tights (this was Halloween) were easily torn, and rather than even trying to pull her tiny black panties down, Sam pulled them aside and immediately felt her wetness, her lips swollen with excitement. He took his cock and rubbed it over her slit, pushing the panties up over her arse cheek as he did so. It could not have felt more natural as he slid his cock up her soaking pussy and began to thrust in and out, feeling her trimmed pubic hair tickling his balls as he went.

Sitting there at the station, minutes before he knew he would finally be face to face with Kat again, Sam felt his cock growing hard again as he thought of how that first fuck had finished. Overcome with his new found sense of dominance, Sam had told Kat to turn around and get on her knees again as he felt the cum rising from his balls. He knew this was no way to treat a girl that he was interested in seeing again, but it felt so right in their drunken haze, and she certainly did not object. Rather than putting it in her mouth, Sam began stroking his cock into her face, rubbing the head over her perfect lips as he did so. He grabbed a handful of her silky hair as he got even closer, before finally losing control and emptying all over her face. His cock pulsed harder than he could remember, and strings of white cum shot over Kat's face, into her hair, over her cheeks and onto her mouth. She tried not to lick her lips, but as she opened her mouth to speak, some slipped in. 'What the hell,' she said with a giggle and proceeded to lick her lips, swallowing down Sam's cum. What followed was far from uncomfortable. They laughed and joked and she rearranged her panties as Sam put his cock away. Handing her a tissue, Sam tried to make sure that the cum was wiped out of Kat's hair, but by the end of the night more than a couple of sly smiles were exchanged knowingly between Kat and their mutual friend, Alecia, who had introduced them in the first place.

As the train pulled up Sam felt more nervous than the first day they had met. Their relationship had grown quickly and they had moved in together after 8 months. Everything had moved so quickly, including their sex life. They had tried everything that, at the time, they thought they would ever want to. From the straightforward to the downright kinky, nothing embarrassed them. She had dressed up, he had taken her anally, they had phoned sex lines (but laughed together at the blatant fake pleasure of the woman on the other line). She had even fucked him on occasion with the vibrator he had bought her for Valentine's Day. They had talked about threesomes, but never found a partner, and although Kat had suggested employing some 'hired help', they figured that eventually the opportunity would come up naturally.

Now however, even as he saw her familiar body coming down the steps of the train, Sam's heart was in his throat. He had received a text, clearly in error, about eight weeks before which had been playing on his mind ever since: 'Thnx 4 last night Jon. We shouldn't do it again, but it was fun. x'. Sam knew what this probably meant, but in his mad love he had managed to stop himself even asking her over the phone the next time they spoke. Everything seemed normal after all, so why risk causing an irreparable argument when she was on the other side of the Atlantic? In his mind he had given her a thousand and one excuses and had decided to wait until they had settled back in together to mention it.

As she fell into his arms, sinking her face into his neck, Sam felt everything coming back. The familiar perfume, the feeling of warmth against his body, the firm tits pressing into his chest. As they sighed into one another's ears, desperately trying to get past the difficult moment of familiar unfamiliarity, they pulled back and sank into a kiss. Pecking lips tentatively, before pressing together and exploring their mouths with each other's tongues, any feeling of anxiety was lost to Sam. He desperately wanted to get her home and fuck her to make up for lost time. He could tell Kat was incredibly horny as her hands cupped his arse and she grinded her crotch subtly against his leg.

After leaving the station, they had jumped in a taxi to get back to the flat. In the twenty minute ride, Kat's skirt had been hitched far too high up her thighs in the back to leave anything to the imagination. Sam had been taken aback when he caught her looking at the 50 something taxi driver in the rear view mirror, but quickly forgot about that as she rubbed is cock through his jeans.

Falling through the bedroom doors, Kat was slipping out of her top revealing her smooth tits in a push-up bra. Sam tried to start kissing them, but she pushed him away, turning to slip her skirt down while he sat on the edge of the bed practically bursting at the sight of her arse, clad in black French panties, as she bent down to remove her high heels. 'She's had certainly come back dressed to impress.' Sam thought. As she turned back to face him, Sam stood up and was out of his clothes in an instant. She lay back on the rug and beckoned him down on top of her, as Sam complied and licked from her cleavage up to her lips, before sinking into a deep kiss. He was so glad to be back with her, doing what felt right, after the shock and worry of the mis-sent text. She immediately started tugging on his cock, quickly pulling him off and making him even harder. All he could do was kiss her even harder as she reached up, licked her finger and began tweaking his nipple. She did this, wanking his cock as hard as she could, pinching his nipples, one, then the other, telling him how much she needed his cock.

'Kat, stop!' Sam pleaded. This was great, but he had not masturbated for a week in anticipation of this, and was desperately close to coming before she was even out of her panties.

'But it feels so good. God, I love cock.' Kat retorted, with a new found sense of desperation for his dick. As she continued to tug his cock down over her lacy French panties, Sam suddenly felt his cock jerk. Then again, as it sent spunk flying out over her belly and then down onto her panties. As the last spurts came out of his throbbing dick, she pulled his nipple one more time.

'My my. You really meant stop didn't you?' Kat said with a sly grin. Looking down at her cum covered belly and panties, Sam felt ever so slightly annoyed at himself for losing control so easily. He had always been the dominant partner in their relationship, and had never had a problem with premature ejaculation.

'Sorry Kat, it's been a long time.' He said, trying to make light of the situation.

'Don't be sorry my love, just make up for it in other ways.' Kat said. This seemed strange to Sam. She never normally expected anything from him after he had cum. He wasn't a lazy lover, but she knew that he was pretty much good for nothing after cumming, and as he frequently put the effort in before that, Kat did not mind finishing without climaxing herself.

Now however, Sam found himself being pushed onto the floor himself, lying on his back as Kat shuffled up over him and stood up. She wriggled out of her cum covered panties and touched herself as she straddled him. Kneeling again, she shifted up so that her pussy was over his face. She told him she needed to cum as she lowered her pussy onto his mouth. Despite his initial reluctance, he quickly fell into a rhythm as she rubbed her dripping cunt over his tongue. He could tell it wasn't going to be long before she came, and flicked his tongue furiously from her perineum up to her clit. As she came closer, Kat moved her hand down to her clit and began rubbing it furiously over Sam's face. As she did this, she placed her other hand behind her and lifted her hips so her arsehole could receive the attention of Sam's tongue. They had rimmed each other before, and Sam didn't mind teasing his tongue over her arsehole as she rubbed her clit, despite thinking it all a bit much for their first meeting in six months. He had imagined a long, loving love making session, not this mad race towards orgasms that they had fallen into. After another minute of rimming her tight arsehole, Sam heard the familiar sound of Kat's moan as her thighs tightened on either side of his head and she sank onto his face in a quivering orgasm. She even squirted a little, her juices dripping down her crack and into Sam's mouth. Practically suffocating as her sweet arse pressed down on his face, Sam couldn't believe this was the same girl he had been seeing six months ago. They had talked for so long over the phone about this reunion, admittedly not so much in the last few months, but a hand job, followed by a queening and rimming session had not featured in their fantasies of a loving first fuck.

Nonetheless, this had all brought Sam back to hardness, and he was desperate to fuck Kat right away. As Kat got up to walk to the en suite to clean the cum from her belly, Sam said: 'Hey gorgeous! I'm good to go again you know.' She turned and rather than smiling, looked slightly disappointed.

'I thought you were already done. I'm exhausted from that tongue action you just gave me and I've just flown back from New York as well.' Talk about role reversal. Sam needed a break after cumming, but an orgasm had always just made Kat even more eager to please Sam. As he stared at her, slightly pleadingly, she submitted. 'Look, come in here with me.'

He followed his girlfriend into the en suite and she pushed him down onto the toilet seat. She immediately began jerking his cock, but rather than getting into it herself, she simply tore some tissue off and began rubbing the cum from his last orgasm from her body with her left hand. As he reached around to feel her ass, she turned so he could not reach it, and speeded up her rather heavy handed wanking. Sam had never been to a prostitute before, but this was exactly the kind of detached hand job he would expect to get from a whore somewhere in a dark alley. Far from turning him off, this thought made him even harder, although the lack of intimacy worried him.

'Suck it.' He told her.

'Not now, you're all covered in cum already. Maybe later darling.' She said as she reached up and tweaked his nipples again. Even though he always got turned on by this, Sam felt slightly uncomfortable because of it. Was it really necessary to make him come in the quickest way possible like this? She pulled another piece of tissue off and leaned forward to lick his left nipple. As she did this, she rubbed the pre-cum around his head and held the tissue out in front of his cock. Taking his nipple in her mouth, she flicked it with her tongue, sending him into another orgasm, cumming all over the tissue as she milked the last drops from his pulsating cock. 'Wow,' she said sarcastically 'that used to take a lot longer, and I don't remember it making such a mess.'

He laughed uncomfortably and went to kiss her, but she pulled away after pecking him on the lips. 'I'm going to have a shower now, so I'll see you in bed.' She said, so he turned and left the room.

Lying there on the bed, staring up at the ceiling as he listened to the water spraying on the enamel bath tub, Sam could not think straight. Exhausted from two orgasms, yet strangely unsatisfied, thoughts of the text came back to him.

Alemahot
Alemahot
24 Followers