A Long Crazy Night with Consequence

Story Info
Wife embarks on a journey fuelled by her husband.
19.6k words
4.15
116.8k
177
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story deals with Cuckolding, Interracial sex, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style.

In a fantasy, there are no STD's, and pregnancies become nothing once you stop reading. Sorry it is so long. I get carried away with the details.

*****

It had been a long week. I was so happy it was Friday. Work had been a real pain. We had been working on a very important project that was needed first thing Friday, and my husband was due to fly in this evening. I had made sure to take care of him Monday morning before he left the house with a quickly.

He was up and in the shower when I woke up. I walked into the bathroom just as he was finishing up. I was still wearing my nightie, but had removed my thong and left it on the floor by the bed. As he opened the shower door, I walked up to him and kissed him deeply. I turned around and hiked my nightie up as I bent over the bathroom sink.

It didn't take him long to grab my hips and press his naked body up against mine. I loved feeling his legs against mine as his cock presses up against me. I pulled forward ever so slightly and raised up on my tiptoes, feeling his cock slide into the valley between my legs. His grip on my hips tightened as I felt the tip of his hard cock slide against my opening.

I reached between my legs and grabbed his hard cock, getting ready to direct it where I needed it, when I heard him ask, "What about a condom?" I replied that we are still safe for a few more days as I placed it at the entrance to my pussy.

He started thrusting his pelvis into me as I felt myself open up and accept his manhood slowly. God I love how it feels when his hard cock parts my lips and starts to slide inside me. I let out a deep moan as he continued sliding further inside me.

Once I had him trapped deep inside me, I raised myself up off the counter and reached my hand behind his neck. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he slowly fucked me from behind. He started whispering into my ear how easy I was and asking if I would be a good girl while he was gone. I knew the game and as I answered, I started circling my hips.

I said, "I will be as good as you want me to be baby." With that, he slid his hands up my sides and cupped my breasts as he said, "That's a good girl." I started thrusting my ass back against him a little harder. He then whispers, "And what should you do if you can't be a good girl while I'm gone?"

I responded by pressing my ass harder against him and said, "Make them wear a condom?" That was answered with a deep moan from him. I felt his cock expand inside me and I knew he was getting close. I pulled his head closer to mine as I whispered, "What would you do if the condom broke?" This was his favorite fantasy. I knew I had to get him off quickly or he would miss his flight.

He moaned even louder as I felt him buck his hips. His hands slid down to my belly and encircled my stomach. I knew I had him on the edge. I whispered, "Should I make him pull out, or should I pretend like I don't notice and let him cum inside me?"

"Oh my God," he moaned. "Would you really let someone cum inside you if you knew the condom broke?" I leaned back down onto the counter and started rubbing my clit just before I answered.

"Yes baby, if that is what you want I would let them cum inside me!" Just as my knees went weak, I heard him say as I went over the edge, "I would love that!" as I felt his cock expand as he slammed it inside of me.

"Yes, that's it lover, fill me up. Pretend the condom isn't there and fill my womb!" I felt him slump over my back as he panted out of breath. I felt his cock slip out of me slowly. I turned around, grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

He was still panting when he said, "You are the hottest woman I have ever been with. You are so nasty! I love these games we get to play!" I kissed my husband again and said, "I need to jump into the shower and get ready for work. You better finish getting ready or you will miss your flight." With that we broke the embrace and continued on our morning duties.

Just as I stepped out of the shower, my husband greeted me. He had just a few minutes before he had to leave, so one more Goodbye kiss; I wrapped my wet arms around him and kissed him deeply. As he broke away, he whispered, "I left you a surprise. Hope you enjoy!"

"I'll miss you baby," I said. "I'll be back Friday, try to be good", he said. I laughed and said of course I will. With that he turned and left.

I usually didn't get up this early, but since he was leaving, I did. I went into the bedroom and started getting ready. First I put on my black thong, then my black thigh highs. Next was my garter belt. I had been wearing stockings and a garter ever since my husband and I started playing this game.

I already wore dresses and skirts to work, but this lit him on fire, not to mention how hot I felt in them. I went over to the drawer and pulled out my matching black pushup bra and slipped it on. To round out the undergarments, I grabbed a black thigh length slip that just made me feel sexy.

I ran my hands up and down the slip, then ran them down to my panty covered mound. I looked into the mirror, "not bad for a 38 year old!" I thought. I ran my hands up to my breasts and started kneading them through my bra and slip. I was getting all turned on again. I laid down on the bed, spread my legs, and started playing with myself through my lingerie.

I loved the way all of the lingerie worked as one to heighten my senses. Under my fingers it felt so soft and smooth, and to my skin it was electrifying. I loved feeling my husband's hands rubbing me through my lingerie, and I started imagining it was his fingers.

I ran my hands over my breasts and started playing with my nipples. Then I ran my right hand down over my stomach, down my leg and passed my slip to my stocking covered leg. I felt a tingle between my legs.

I ran my hand down my stocking, until I felt bare skin. I continued down my smooth leg all the way to the elastic band on my thong. I pinched my nipple harder as I passed over the elastic and was now rubbing my clit through the crotch of my silk panties. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I imagined my husband's fingers playing with my clit through my panties the way he loves to do.

I was getting myself all worked up when the phone buzzed. I didn't move my hand off my clit as I grabbed it with my left hand. My husband was telling me he had just arrived at the airport and all he could think about was me and what a hot wife I was. I texted him back that he had me so horny right now that I was playing with myself imagining it was him.

He texted me back that I was insatiable, to which I answered that he made me that way. He then said he hoped I had fun this week and that I enjoy my surprise he left me. I answered what surprise, and he texted that I would know it when I found it.

I called him a tease. He just laughed and reciprocated. I said, "You better watch out. I'm horny and you left me all alone this week. I can't wait for you to come home!" He said he would miss me so much.

He then asked what I was doing, and I responded that I was playing with my clit through my black silk thong. He then said to move my panties to the side and play with my bare clit. I was happy to oblige as I did just what he said.

I was soaking wet, some from me, but I'm sure remnants of him were mixed in there. I stuck my finger deep inside myself and let out a moan, then pulled my finger out and brought it to my mouth. I could taste his cum and my wetness mixed together.

He then texted me to get my dildo out that looked like a cock and rub up and down my pussy. I didn't object. I rolled over and opened the drawer next to the bed. I reached in and found my toy on top.

I ran my hand over it, feeling its girth and size knowing it was going to stretch me much wider than my husband did. As I did, I felt something covering the fake penis. I pulled it out and looked at it. There was a condom already sheathing it. My husband asked if I liked my first surprise.

I was curious why he would do that so I asked him. He said I would find out soon enough and I needed to start rubbing it up and down my pussy. I did as he asked and moved the toy between my legs. I had to readjust my thong and move it out of the way, but it felt wonderful as I rubbed it up and down over my clit and down to my opening.

I felt my phone vibrate as I was playing with myself with this condom covered toy. I read the message. My husband asked if the strangers cock felt good rubbing all over my pussy. I responded that it felt great.

I asked him if I could put it inside me, to which he responded, "not yet." I was dripping wet all over it so I had to ask why not. He told me I had to beg the cocks owner to fuck me. I couldn't believe it but I said out loud, "Please Fuck Me."

I told my husband and he responded that I could now slide it inside me. He asked how it felt and I said wonderful! He said I should beg him to fuck me harder, which I did and started slamming it harder inside me.

My husband surprised me by telling me to take the cock out for a second. I begged him to let me leave it in, that it felt so good, and I was getting close to cumming. He said it will only take a second.

I had to pry it out of my quivering pussy, and as I did, I noticed the condom was no longer covering it. It was just a ring at the base of the cock. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture and sent it to my husband. He responded that he was getting hard. I asked him what I should do. I can't take his bare cock inside my pussy.

He responded, "Just make him pull out!" I told my husband, "What if I can't? What if it feels too good?" I then asked him if he would still love me if I "accidentally" took a huge load from a stranger because the condom broke.

He responded yes. I said, "what if I get pregnant?" He said he would love that! With that I plunged the head of the fake cock between my lips and felt the bare skin slide deep inside me.

I texted him that I did it! I slid him back inside me." It feels so good. I'm going to cum!" I texted him that my lover was getting close and I didn't think I could make him pull it out. I asked my husband what I should do.

He said "Just enjoy it for another few seconds, then pull him out and make him cum on your stomach." I told him I was so close and so was my lover. I would try.

I then started rubbing my clit, thinking about some stranger plunging his bare cock into my unprotected pussy with both of us on the verge of cumming. That was all it took.

I started bucking my hips wildly, shoving that bare cock deeper inside me. Just as I came down from my euphoric state, I grabbed my phone as I pulled the cock from my pussy. I texted my husband, "He didn't pull out and I didn't make him! I hope that's ok." with a wink. I pulled my panties back into place, cleaned up the toy, and laid my head back down.

I grabbed the phone and almost came from reading his response. "Oh no, I can't believe that? How did the condom break? When will you ovulate?" I told him I had warned him, and that he must have been too big for the condom. I then told him in a few days, so maybe I was safe? He said I hope so. I laughed as I laid there basking in the afterglow.

I laid there for a little while then decided I needed to get up. I fixed my slip and finished my hair, grabbed my black knee length low cut dress and my 4" heels and finished getting ready. I texted my husband how naughty he was and how much I enjoyed the game.

He texted me back he loved playing with me, and that some day it should be played out. I told him teasingly that I will be ovulating at the end of this week, and that if one condom broke, another one might also. He just said, "I hope so." With that I headed off to work.

Monday hit like a freight train. An emergency meeting had been called with my biggest client for Friday morning. It seemed that one of our competitors was trying to take them away from us and I had just found out about it.

Needles to say my boss was not pleased. This was going to be a long week. Before I knew it, Friday morning had arrived. I had worked every day this week till late in the night with my team coming up with a solution.

The meeting went well, and before my customer left, he had agreed to stay on with our firm. I was relieved to get that news. That and knowing my husband would be home tonight was like a weight being lifted off of my shoulders.

I hadn't even had time to go out and play , or even play with myself all week. I had even grabbed some condoms from my stash Monday morning before I left for work with every intention of going out at night with the girls.

With the crisis averted, everyone seemed to lighten up, and as the end of the day grew near, some of the girls were talking about going out. I texted my husband to see when his flight would be landing, and was very disappointed with the news.

He said there were some storms in the area and that his flight had been delayed a couple hours to start. He said he was originally scheduled to arrive at 8pm, but now it was looking like 11pm or later.

I told him I was sad and disappointed and seeing how he wouldn't be home till late, I was going to go out for a few drinks with the girls from work. I told him it had been a terrible week, we had just finalized a new deal with my big account and that we needed to celebrate.

He agreed and said he was going to the bar to wait for his flight. I told him not to get too sloshed before coming home, that I needed him to be able to perform. He told me the same then just said, "enjoy yourself". I told him I would try and that to text me when he is taking off. With that, the girls and I headed over to the bar at the hotel next door.

It was Friday at 5, and wouldn't you know it, the place was packed. The four of us walked in and it seemed like the entire place went quiet. I felt a hundred pairs of eyes look me up and down. It was like they had never seen a girl before.

I looked over at the other girls and said, maybe we should go somewhere else. Tina spoke up and said she saw an empty couple seats at the bar. We walked over to the seats, and wouldn't you know it, a guy on either side of the empty ones offered to stand to allow us to sit.

I thanked the stranger that offered me his seat and sat down with the girls, sliding into the seat trying to hold my legs together so he couldn't catch a glimpse up my skirt. He introduced himself as Mike, and asked my name. I told him my name was Melanie, and that he was quite the gentleman to offer his seat. He then offered to buy us all a drink, but we politely declined.

It didn't take long for the bartender to notice us, and he served us up our round rather quickly. I don't think he got a lot of good looking women to frequent this place on a Friday night. He shot me a glance as he handed me my martini, then went about his way.

We started chatting about this and that, all the while fending off the onslaught of men trying to hit on us. More than once did I find a hand on my shoulder or brushing against my knee. When my second drink arrived, the bartender said it was on the house, and that it should help. I asked him what he meant, and he said I looked tense.

I told him I had had a long week and was just trying to unwind. He said he poured this a little stronger, so I should feel better soon. Boy was he right. I took one drink and thought it tasted like straight Vodka. When he came back around I thanked him. It was doing its job well.

I felt my phone buzz in my purse and reached in to grab it. My husband was asking how my night was. He also said it looked like he would be getting in around 12, and that he should be home by 1am.

I told him I was having a nice time with the girls, I had been chatted up a few times, but nothing of interest, except maybe the bartender, then warned him again not to get too drunk, that I needed his services.

He responded "I'm sure you can find someone there to service you as well." I shot back, "I might, but I will still want you." I had never been so brazen with him regarding this subject. I had kissed a few guys and actually sucked one off in the bathroom since we started playing this game.

It took everything I had not to break down and cry when he got home and I confessed what I had done, but he never got mad. In fact, he was so turned on I lost a great pair of panties that night. He ripped them right off of me.

He responded that he would be so turned on that he wouldn't be able to control himself. I felt a tingle between my legs as I read that. I asked him if he was serious? Then I asked him what he would do if some guy invited me to his room?

He said that he would love to hear about it. He hoped that maybe my last text to him before he had to shut his phone off was me walking into that room. He would have to sit on that flight for a couple hours wondering what I was doing.

I then asked him what he wanted me to do once I was in the room. I was starting to get turned on with the alcohol already coursing through my brain, the hormones running through my system, and lack of anything even resembling sex since Monday.

He said he expected me to walk into the room making out with him, then feel him unzip my dress and drop it to the floor. I told him that sounded exciting. He then said he wanted me to lay on the bed and pull the mystery man onto me, removing his clothes. I started licking my lips and I was having a hard time concentrating on what the girls were talking about. Just then another drink showed up in front of me.

I asked the bartender where this one came from, he pointed at the table behind me. By now I wasn't feeling any pain. In fact I was feeling very horny. I could feel the dampness in my red thong, and when I turned around to toast them, I inadvertently uncrossed my legs, then crossed them the other way. From the look of it, I thought maybe they saw something cause they all got bug eyed for a second. We finished our toast, I said thank you and went back to talking to the girls.

I picked back up into the conversation the girls were having for a little bit, but they were just whining and complaining about their boyfriends or husbands. I was missing mine, so I picked up the phone again. As I read the next few messages, I became even more excited. He was really getting me going. I asked him if would really be ok with all this, and he said he was so hard thinking about it, that he might have to go to the bathroom and take care of himself.

I laughed and told him to wait, that I would gladly do that for him and then some. Then he asked me if I had been hit on. I told him yes, that the gentleman that offered his seat to me had offered to buy me a round, then I confessed that I may have flashed another guy and his friends when I turned around to thank them for a drink. I'm sure he was all smiles.

It was at that point that the gentleman walked up and put his arm around my shoulder to get my attention. I looked up a little startled. He complimented me, saying I was the most beautiful woman in the bar and that his name was John. I told him he was very handsome and that he had beautiful eyes. I then told him I was Jessica.

I don't usually give out my real name when I'm out. It makes it more exciting for me, and I can act out my games without them knowing who I really am. I couldn't tell you all the different names I have used. Sometimes it's very difficult when I've had a lot to drink to remember who I am supposed to be. My husband loves it. I didn't even give him my real name when we first met. Just a game I like to play I guess.