A Long Crazy Night with Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey, the girl on my right nudged my arm as if to ask if I was ok. I answered her and said I am fine, he was just introducing himself to me. She whispered he was a fine specimen and what she wouldn't do to get him between my legs. I chuckled as I thought about what my husband would think.

We continued talking for a while, and when the patron next to me finally got up, John asked if he could sit down. I told him I would like that. Stacey again checked on me as to say, you're married, but I told her I was fine. Just then another drink was brought over to me, and John picked up the tab on that one as well.

I was now feeling absolutely no pain, except in my bladder. I introduced John to the girls, then excused myself to the rest room. While I was there, I checked myself in the mirror, then texted my husband. I told him I was chatting with John, and that I excused myself to the restroom.

He asked who John was and that his flight was boarding in an hour, he would land at 12:30. I asked how he was feeling, and he said he was very horny. He wished he could be here chatting me up, but said to have fun and text him before he takes off.

I told him John had bought me a couple drinks and that he was very friendly. I told him I would, with a wink, then made my way back to my seat. John was very charming and he had all the girls swooning over him. I almost had to fight to get my seat back.

Once I had wedged myself back to my seat, I was finding it difficult not to sit without the hem of my dress rising. I planted a hand on the bar and a hand on the seat back and just kind of lifted myself up into my seat.

As I did, the hem rose up and I could see John looking down as it exposed the lace stockings and just a hint of flesh. I looked up to see his eyes glued to my legs. I then glanced down and noticed a bulge start to build in his trousers.

As soon as I was situated, I grabbed my drink, then leaned over to him and asked if he liked what he had seen? He responded by gently placing his hand on my knee and telling me it was a lovely sight. He said he hoped he could see even more. I slapped his arm and scolded him playfully. He then asked if this was a special occasion, to which I replied no, I wear stocking every day.

His hand was gently caressing my knee, and as we chatted, it started to move further up my leg. I started blushing a little as he whispered how he loved the feel of stockings. He then said he loved the feel of bare skin as well. I blushed a bright red, and just looked into his eyes. John and I were lost in conversation.

Stacey then leaned into me and said they were going to be leaving soon. I had a hard decision to make. I wanted to stay and chat, but it sounded like they were going to head to a bar closer to home. I looked into John's eyes, then stood up.

I leaned over to Stacey and said I had to use the restroom, but not to leave without me. I then whispered to John to come meet me by the restroom in a few minutes. I stood up, straightened my dress, and walked off. I looked back as I walked away and Stacey looked at me and winked.

Once I got to the restroom door, I opened it, then closed it and walked around a corner. I looked around and saw a door leading behind the bar. I knew it was risky, but I wanted to taste this man. I texted my husband that John was going to meet me behind the bar and that I planned on sucking him off. He said he was getting ready to board and asked if I was serious. I said, he is coming now and I was dead serious. Love You.

John walked up to me and I threw my hands around his neck. I leaned in for a good long kiss as I felt his hands roam all over my body. I led him over to the door that I assumed led outside. He wedged something under the door to prevent it from locking. I guided him to a space between two cars and started kissing him again. It didn't take long for him to pull my dress up high enough that I could feel the brisk night air on my naked ass.

He pushed my ass back against the hood of the car, and it sent a shiver through me. I frantically started pulling at his shirt, then his belt, then finally undoing the button on his pants. His hands were now rubbing my breasts through my dress, he pulled the front down, exposing the tops of my breasts, leaned down and started sucking them. I finally undid the button and pulled his pants down. I was surprised when he didn't have any underwear on.

I started stroking his cock while he feasted on my breasts. I started sinking down to my knees, wanting to taste his hard cock. As soon as he felt me moving, he reached under my arms and started pulling me back up. I asked him what was wrong, and he said nothing, just that he didn't want to waste time with that. With that he lifted me up onto the cold steel hood and started kissing me harder.

I felt his body shift as my legs parted, giving him better access to me. I felt his body press up against mine as I continued stroking his cock. There was a need to his ministrations. I could feel the heat welling up in my body as well.

I felt his hands on my legs, then start to quickly move up under the hem of my dress. I felt his bare hands caress the bare skin of my legs above my stockings then one slid down to my inner thigh.

I nearly jumped when I felt his fingers brush against my panty covered pussy. He started working his fingers into my clit, then slide down to my opening. He pressed his fingers into my opening. I was going crazy. I grabbed his ass pulling him closer to me as I feverishly kissed him. I felt his fingers slide over my mound to the gusset of my panties.

With a quick move, I felt my panties pulled over to the side and his fingers started pushing into me again, this time uninhibited by the red thong I was wearing. It didn't take long for him to have me panting into his mouth. He pulled his fingers out of me as quickly as they had entered me. I felt open and empty. That didn't last long because he expertly slid my dress up and slid me down the hood of the car towards him.

I felt his cock brush against the inside of my thighs, then continue towards it's intended target. It slid along my thigh getting closer and closer to me. I felt the gusset of my panties slide back into place just as the head of his hard cock made contact. He pushed forward. I felt pressure against me and my thong. He kept pushing but my panties were now in the way.

I wanted him so badly but realized that he was still bare. I looked into his eyes, reached into my purse, and pulled the condom I had brought with me. I opened the package, pulled it out, and pushed him back a little.

He had a slightly saddened look on his face, but I told him he couldn't enter me bare right now. I grabbed his cock and started stroking it with my free hand while positioning the cover over the tip. I stroked the condom all the way down the shaft of his hard cock. Once it was in place, I continued stroking his cock, keeping it nice and hard while I pulled the gusset of my panties back over to the side.

He needed no further encouragement. I felt his body push forward as I guided him to my opening. I felt a jolt as I felt the tip of his covered cock make contact with my skin. I leaned back a little as I continued guiding him to the target. He was a little high, so I aimed his cock down a little until the tip was wedged in between my lips. I let out a moan as I felt him thrust into me. The lube on the condom and inside me was letting him enter me effortlessly.

I let out a loud moan as I felt him bottom out. I could feel his balls slap against my ass and his pelvis smashing into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and told him to fuck me hard. He did not disappoint. He grabbed hold of my hips under my dress and just started thrusting into me. The sensation was driving me crazy. The angle we were at was causing his cock to rub against my clit as he fucked me harder and harder.

I pulled his mouth to mine as I felt the pangs of an orgasm start ripping through me. He held me close as I jerked and shook all over the hood of the car. Just as I was coming down from my orgasm, I felt him start thrusting into me again. I kissed him deeply as his pelvis smashed into mine. I looked into his eyes, and just like I played with my husband on the phone with the toy inside me, I told John I wanted to feel him cum.

I leaned into him and whispered into his ear, "Imagine that there is no condom John. Pretend like you are fucking my bare pussy and cum deep inside me!" He grunted and I felt him jerk a little. I whispered, "That's it John, it doesn't even feel like that condom is there, does it? It feels like your bare cock is deep inside my bare, unprotected pussy, doesn't it?" He started hammering my pussy even harder.

I knew he was close to having an earth shattering orgasm with his cock buried deep inside me. I wanted to feel his cock pulse as millions of his tiny sperm are ejaculated into me with only the thin rubber material protecting me.

I leaned into him and whispered into his ear again. "John, I'm not on the pill and I don't even feel the condom covering your cock inside me anymore. If you cum right now, you might make me pregnant. Do you even feel the condom?"

I heard him say no through his labored breathing. I told him he was getting me close to cumming again. He started growling, it was like a deep growl from within his body. His cock was rubbing the inside of my pussy and my clit simultaneously, and all this naughty talk was getting me close to another orgasm.

I grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands and started rocking my body harder against him. I looked into his eyes and said, "Cum John, cum with me. Slam your hard bare cock deep inside me and cum with me."

With that I felt his ass tense up as he slammed his cock as deep as it would go into me. I started grinding into his pelvis feeling his cock expand and pulse as each jet was released into the condom inside my bare pussy.

I held him like that for a few minutes as we calmed down. He looked at me, kissed me, then said that was the most fantastic fuck he had ever had. I told him he wasn't too bad himself. I then said I did have to get back to my friends before they left without me.

He pulled his deflating cock out of me, and quickly zipped his pants up. He helped me straighten my dress out and we parted as I went into the ladies room and he went into the men's. I sat on the toilet for a few minutes, then wiped myself clean.

I was still wet. Damn, was I a slut or what. I got up, fixed my makeup as quickly as I could and walked out into the bar. The girls were by the door, and John and his buddies were nowhere to be found.

The girls just looked at me as I walked up, but no one said anything. I knew what they were thinking though. I did try to fix my hair and I did reapply my lipstick before I left the bathroom. It was strange because even though I knew what they were thinking, I really didn't care, and for some reason I had lost some of my buzz. The night was still young though as we headed out of the hotel lobby and hailed a cab. I figured my husband could drive me over and get my car in the morning.

Once we were in the cab, I heard Dianne tell the cab driver where to go. It was a great little bar not far from my house. The cab fare would be cheap for me to get home I thought. Once we were on the way, Stacey asked if I had fun. I looked at her and pulled out the empty condom wrapper and just smiled at her. She nudged me and called me a slut under her breath.

I looked at her and said, "you're one to talk," and we both giggled. She and I tell each other everything. She knows the pillow talk my husband and I share, and I know what her and her husband fantasize about.

We were teasing each other about it when she asked if I had any more or if I had used them all. I reached into my purse and pulled another one out and discretely handed it to her. Wouldn't you know her husband has a similar fantasy, and the alcohol and banter was getting to her.

As we drove I kept feeling myself leaking. I was so turned on after my little tryst that I couldn't stop thinking about how hot that encounter was. It was the first time I had ever gone that far with anyone and I had to admit it was a hell of a way to start this lifestyle.

John was hot and his cock felt magnificent. I was surprised at how easy it was to turn him on, and I felt like I could control him with just a few words. I looked into my purse and saw that I had a couple more condoms left.

As we exited the cab, Jill said loud enough for everyone to hear, "Let's not lose anyone this time." Stacey and I just laughed it off. I looked at my watch and it was still pretty early. I was feeling a little more myself as I walked into the bar.

The place was pretty busy, but we were able to find a seat near the dance floor. The waitress took a little while, but as she approached, we noticed she already had drinks for our table. She said they were compliments of a group of guys at a nearby table. All of us turned around and thanked them.

It had been a while since I had had so many drinks bought for me, but I loved the attention. By the time I had turned back around, all the girls were commenting on which one of the guys was the hottest. Stacey and I looked at each other and just smiled. She whispered that she would gladly take any of them.

I told her which one I had my eye on, and just as I whispered it to her, he walked up to the table. Wow, I thought. He must be a mind reader. He introduced himself and said his name was Jim. I introduced the group then asked who his friends were. They were waived over and started introducing themselves to us. They were all gentlemen, so we asked them if they wanted to join tables.

Jim came and sat next to me, and his friend Tyrone sat next to Stacey. Stacey looked over at me and was all smiles. The next round was ordered for us, which actually turned me on even more. I like it when a man takes charge.

The drinks were brought over and the conversation turned livelier. Just then the music started playing. Jim just grabbed my hand and led me onto the dance floor. He was very domineering, and it was definitely turning me on.

The song was pretty fast and Jim kept up with the beat. A few times I would turn myself around and "accidentally" bump my round ass into his crotch. Each time I would feel his hands grab my waist and grind himself into me. I could tell he was starting to get turned on, which drove me crazy.

I looked over and saw Stacey and Tyrone talking to each other. She had her hand on his arm and he had his hand on her leg. I didn't want to be the only one being naughty tonight, I thought. The next song was a slow song, and Jim just pulled me up against him.

He wrapped me in his arms as I just leaned my head against his shoulder as we swayed together to the beat. I looked over and was happy to see the other girls engrossed in conversation, everyone but Stacey. It seemed Tyrone had asked her to dance as well, and she was pressed up against his body swaying to the music.

She glanced over at me and just winked as she ground her pelvis into his. I felt Jim's hand start wandering down my back and just gently rest on my ass. I pushed my body closer to him as he started kneading my cheek through my dress. I was surprised to feel his cock pressing against my stomach. He had to be huge, I thought.

As the song ended, we made our way back to the table. We were joined by Stacey and Tyrone as we did. I decided now was a good time to use the restroom, so I grabbed my purse and Stacey's hand and led her to the bathroom.

Her cheeks were flushed and she was a little out of breath. I asked her if she was alright, and she said yes, but Tyrone was turning her on something fierce. I told her Jim wasn't doing too bad of a job himself, and she just giggled.

Once we were in the bathroom, she confessed that she really wanted to screw Tyrone and rub it in her husband's face. She asked me how I was going to tell my husband when I got home.

I told her he wasn't home yet. His flight was delayed, but my plan was to climb on top of him, guide him into me bare, and start rocking as I pulled the empty condom wrapper out of my purse.

She smiled and said that sounded like a fantastic way to confess her infidelity as well. I told her I would be ovulating and that I was going to "force" my husband to impregnate me tonight. With that I went into the stall, pulled my panties down and started peeing. I was so turned on that I was still dripping, even when I was peeing. I wiped myself and was surprised at how wet I still was.

I finally checked my phone to read my husband's texts. He was so turned on by what I had sent, he said "I wish I could be there to watch! You are the hottest woman I have ever met. Please enjoy yourself." The next text was him saying his flight was taking off, and that he should be home by 1:30am. He then said "You must be busy. I love You."

I knew he was in the air, but wanted to give him something when he landed. I texted him that I was planning on just sucking him off, but we didn't have time for that. We were in the alley behind the bar and everyone was leaving.

I almost took him bare, but at the last second slid a condom over his cock. It felt wonderful having a big hard cock deep inside me. With that I checked myself and headed back out to the table.

Stacey was already there, sitting next to Tyrone, and Jim was chatting with both of them. I walked up and took my seat and asked where everyone else had gone. Stacey said it was getting late for the other girls so they headed home.

I asked Jim where his friends had gone, and he said just checking out the scenery. I laughed a little, leaned over to Stacey and said "they won't find anything better than us." She chuckled and went back to her conversation.

Jim's hand was caressing my thigh as we spoke. Tyrone was mimicking Jim with Stacey. It wasn't long until another slow song started up and both the men just grabbed our hands and led us to the dance floor. It felt good to be held in Jim's arms, and as we swayed, he reached down and started caressing my ass.

As he did, I looked up and caught his eyes. He leaned down and just kissed me. It was a very tender and sweet kiss, and I gladly reciprocated. His grip on my ass strengthened and he pulled me even closer to him.

I could feel his cock straining in his pants and pressing against my stomach. He started thrusting gently into me as I started grinding myself into him. I felt his tongue press against my lips. I opened my mouth slightly. That was all he needed.

His tongue was inside my mouth caressing mine as his hand slipped further down my ass, gripping the entire cheek. I could feel him probing further down my ass, pulling me tighter against him. I whispered we should go somewhere more private, but I had to check on Stacey first.

We broke our embrace and walked back to the table. I found Stacey there with Tyrone and their friends. She said they struck out and were back. Jim said he felt bad for them, and that we should stick around for a little while.

My pussy was aching for Jim, but I agreed and sat down next to Stacey. Jim sat next to me, and as soon as he did, I felt his hand on my thigh over my dress. He was gently caressing my thigh, but I could feel him raising the hem of my dress up with every stroke.

His hands felt wonderful as I tried to stay in the conversation, but between the alcohol and Jim's hand caressing my upper thigh, I was having a hard time. I felt Stacey's hand on mine as she leaned over and whispered that I looked like I was enjoying myself.

I told her I was. That's when she told me that Tyrone was rubbing her pussy through her slacks and it felt wonderful. She told me she was so hot and wet, she couldn't wait to get out of here.