A Long Crazy Night with Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to get going then, and not to worry about us. She then asked me if I could spare another condom that one might not be enough. I laughed as I reached into my purse to grab one for her. As I leaned over, I felt Jim's hand slide between my legs, and under my dress. I spread my legs a little as his hands started caressing the insides of my naked thighs.

I found the condom, but searched out to see how many more I had. I found 3 more condoms in my purse. I leaned back into my seat, and as I did, I felt Jim's hand slide even higher on my thigh. His hands were caressing my upper thigh as I continued to open my legs, granting him better access.

I reached over and handed Stacey the condom as discreetly as I could, then placed my hand high on Jim's thigh. I leaned over and openly kissed him right there at the table. As his tongue danced with mine, I felt his hand brush against my panties. I moaned into his mouth as I ran my hand up his leg and rested it on his cock.

I ran my hand up and down the length of his cock and whispered into his mouth, "I want you!" I felt his hands press harder against my pussy through my panties as he started playing with my clit. He surprised me when he asked what about his friends. I told him Stacey was going to fuck Tyrone's ass off. He then said what about Dave and Rick?

I broke the kiss, but didn't stop stroking his cock. I asked, "what about them?"

He said he felt bad leaving them high and dry. His fingers were pressing harder and harder against my clit. I was starting to gyrate my hips. He swiftly pulled my thong to the side and ran his fingers from my clit to my entrance.

I told him they should keep trying, but we needed to find somewhere else to go, and soon. As I said this, I felt him slide a finger slowly inside me. He leaned over and said I was dripping wet. He asked me if he was turning me on.

I replied yes as I grabbed his cock through his pants. I started thinking he had an ulterior motive. I was now panting into his ear and couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I told him I wanted him so bad. I needed to feel his cock inside me soon. That if I didn't have his cock filling my pussy I would explode. I then whispered, "Maybe I could help them out."

I felt his cock jump at the mention of it, and he started working my pussy even harder than before. He leaned into me and said, "Let's go!"

I said "where?" He said he had a room just around the corner.

He pulled his fingers out of my sopping pussy, stood up, grabbed my hand, and told the guys to pay the tab. He whisked me out of the bar and over to the hotel as quickly as he could. He opened the door and led me inside.

He sat me on the bed and joined me at my side. I was starting to get nervous as he leaned in and started kissing me again. He was taking control again and I started melting into his kisses. He whispered not to worry, that the boys would probably end up staying at the bar, it just really turned him on thinking I was such a slut I would take 3 guys at once.

I felt my heart start racing as I thought more and more about the image of me taking 3 guys on and how my husband would probably go crazy. The images kept flooding my mind and I was getting even more turned on by it.

His hand ran up my leg and started stroking my pussy through my panties again. I started moaning into his mouth as I reached over and started stroking his cock again. I undid his belt and pants as I felt his fingers slide my panties to the side.

His fingers instantly found my bare clit as I reached into his pants and started stroking his hard cock. I could feel him getting harder in my hand. I started moaning into his mouth and whispered, "I want to see how big you are."

He lifted up and I pulled his pants down. I stood up, straightened my dress, then got on my knees in front of him. I reached out and grabbed the elastic band of his boxers and started pulling them down.

As I pulled his boxers down, his cock got stuck on the band of his boxers. I reached into his boxers, grabbed his cock, and gently freed it from his boxers. I kept my hand wrapped around his cock as I finished pulling his boxers down.

I started stroking his cock and rubbing his balls with my other hand. I pulled my hand away from his cock and started rubbing my wet pussy. It felt so good feeling his big balls in my hand while I rubbed my bare clit.

Once I got my fingers well lubed up with my own juices, I reached back up and started rubbing his cock again. I leaned forward and gently kissed the tip of his monster.

He leaned back and let out a moan as I did. It felt good to have some control back, I thought. I then opened my mouth as I leaned forward some more and engulfed the entire head of his cock.

He let out another loud moan as I sucked his cock while rubbing his balls and stroking the exposed part of his cock. I slid my mouth down his cock, until I felt the tip of his cock against the back of my throat, then back up the length of his cock until I felt just the tip still inside my mouth. I continued this onslaught as I heard him start moaning.

I felt his hand rest on the back of my head as I stroked and sucked him. I knew he was close to cumming, so I started pulling away from him. Immediately I felt his hand put pressure on the back of my head as he thrust his cock deep into my mouth. I tried pushing back as I felt his cock start going down my throat. I suppressed my gag reflexes as I felt his cock expand in my mouth.

I grabbed his balls harder as I felt them tense up, knowing he was about to spray his cum directly into my stomach. He moaned out loud as I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. I felt the first spurt shoot directly down my throat. His hand loosened up and I started pulling my head back.

I pulled back until I felt the tip of his cock against my lips and just held it there as he continued filling my mouth with his hot cum. I let go of his balls and rubbed my clit as he filled my mouth. It didn't take long as I felt it start from my toes and run all the way up my body.

Just as I felt the last jet spray the back of my throat, I came all over my fingers. It took everything I had not to bite down on his cock as it washed over my body.

As I came down from my euphoria, I looked up at him laying there. His cock getting soft in my mouth. I grabbed his softening cock as I pulled my mouth off the tip.

I opened my mouth to show him I still had some of his cum in my mouth, as I heard him say, "Swallow." I kept my gaze on him as I closed my mouth and took a big long gulp. All the while I was stroking his cock, trying to keep it hard.

I looked down at his semi-hard cock as I stroked it, then looked back up at him and opened my mouth. As I did this, I felt his cock twitch in my hand. I told him I did as I was asked and swallowed every last drop. I then opened my mouth and slid the tip of his cock back into my mouth.

He moaned out and said I was the best cocksucker he had ever had, and that he would be hard again in no time if I kept that up. I felt his cock twitch in my hand and mouth and grow harder, so I ran my other hand down to his balls and rubbed them gently.

I looked up at him and asked him if he had anything left, or was it all down my throat. He laughed and said he still had plenty to give and that I was one dirty slut.

I felt myself moisten as he said that and his cock get even harder. I kept stroking and sucking him for a few more minutes, until I squeezed his cock with my hand and it felt completely rigid. I let go of his balls, felt around for my purse, reached inside and grabbed one of the condoms.

I pulled the condom out, let go of his cock, but kept my mouth on the tip, licking and sucking him into my mouth. I opened the package and pulled the condom out, then pulled my mouth off his cock with a loud popping sound.

I placed the condom on the tip of his cock and wrapped my lips over his cock as I used my mouth to unroll the condom down the length of his shaft. I felt the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat, so I opened my throat and took his cock the rest of the way into my mouth, until I felt the condom was securely covering him.

I stood up, unzipped my dress, and let it fall to the floor. I then hooked my fingers into the waistband of my thong, and started pulling it down. I shook my ass a little as I felt the thin material come free of my crotch and the cool air tingle my senses.

I let go of the thong once it passed my hips and felt it hit the floor at my feet. He let out a whistle and an appreciative moan as he looked me up and down.

He slid back on the bed a little as I straddled his legs and put my hands on his chest. I lowered my face down towards his crotch and stuck my ass high up the air as I licked his cock from the shaft all the way to the top. I encircled the base of his cock with my hand as I pressed my body against him and slid up his chest.

I started kissing his neck, his ear, then his mouth as I continued to stroke his cock between our bodies. I raised my ass up a little and placed his cock between my legs, still holding onto the base. I felt the tip of his cock brush against my soaking wet pussy as I rubbed it up and down my slit. His cock felt so good, it was really getting me wet.

I rubbed his cock up and down my pussy as we made out. I knew he could taste himself on my lips, and it turned me on knowing he didn't mind. I moaned into his mouth as I felt the tip rub down my pussy and stop at my opening. I held myself there as I broke the kiss and looked at him. His eyes were on me and he was smiling as I felt his hands grab my hips.

He gripped me tighter as I felt him start pushing my ass down. I felt the head of his cock part my lips and start putting pressure against my wet pussy. Damn it felt soo good.

I could feel the tip just starting to entire my body. I wanted to slam down all the way onto his cock and just savor the feeling. I started pushing harder, but his hands kept me right where I was.

I looked at him for a second, then leaned in to kiss him, feeling his cock start to pull out of my pussy. I slid my body back a little and felt his cock slide back into me. His resolve and his grip weakened as I felt his cock slide farther inside my body.

I lifted myself up and relaxed my legs, savoring the feeling of his entire cock sliding into me. I felt his pelvis against mine and his balls brush against my ass.

He reached up and grabbed my breasts through my bra. I reached behind my back and unclasped it, then held it against my breasts for a second.

I gave a slight grin then pulled the bra away from me and laid it on the bed next to us. I felt his hands grab my waist, as I began caressing my breasts.

I started rocking my hips back and forth as I started pinching my nipples. He moved his hand quickly between my legs until he found my clit with his thumb, and started rubbing it as I rocked back and forth. I could feel my insides churning as I continued being manipulated. I started thinking about my husband and how I was making his fantasy come true.

My mind started going back to the fantasy on the bed, just after my husband left. How good it felt to slide that toy deep inside myself, and how turned on I got when the condom broke.

I started imagining the condom breaking inside me as I rode his cock harder and harder. It didn't take long before I felt a tingling in my toes. I grabbed his chest and started pushing myself back against his cock, feeling it stretch my pussy wider and wider.

I felt the tip hit the back of my pussy as I ground down even harder. That was it, I felt it well up inside me as my pussy started to spasm all over his cock. My arms couldn't hold my weight as I laid down on top of him. I felt every nerve inside my body go off.

Oh my God that was amazing. I was breathing heavy for what felt like an eternity. It wasn't until I felt him start to thrust himself into me that I came back to myself.

I looked up into his eyes as his thrusts became more urgent. I raised myself up and started kissing him as he thrust himself deep inside me. I raised my ass up to give him more room to thrust, and he just started slamming himself into me.

I leaned over into his ear and asked him if he was close. He pressed harder into me on that stroke as I heard him whisper "Yes." I reached back and started caressing his balls, then ran my hand up what little shaft was still exposed.

He moaned even louder as I stroked his bare cock. I knew the condom didn't fit all the way down the length of his cock, but when I felt the ring of the condom slide down his cock and rest behind my fingers, I started to worry.

I told him to stop, but he just grabbed my hips hard. I told him I needed to check something, but he just kept slamming harder into me. I heard him moan out loud as he continued his onslaught of my pussy.

He placed his hand on the small of my back, then grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me close. He said, you were begging for me to cum just a minute ago. I looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please." He slowed his pace a little, but kept a firm grip on me.

He asked me if I meant what I was begging for when I came. I looked at him as I tried to recall what had me so worked up. I asked him what he meant.

He said I was rambling about breaking the condom and feeling him cum inside me. I blushed a little as I heard him say this but was shocked as I realized it was turning me on. I told him it was a hot fantasy, but I think it really broke.

He released his grip on me, and involuntarily I started to relax and enjoy how his cock felt stretching me. I started rocking my hips back and forth a little as I envisioned his big hard cock, now completely bare inside me.

I could feel every ridge of his unsheathed cock sliding gently inside me. He didn't say a word as I continued rocking back and forth, then I felt his hands grip my sides gently as I felt him start to thrust into me every time I slid back onto his cock.

I started feeling myself building up to another fantastic orgasm as I kept imagining that toy back inside me, and how turned on my husband got. I knew I had to stop, but I just wanted to savor the feeling of a stranger's bare cock inside my pussy for another second.

I started to lift up as I felt his hands gripping me a little tighter. I relented and felt him pull my body back until his cock was lodged deep inside me again. It felt so good; I didn't know if I had the willpower to stop this.

I started to rise again, and just as I felt the tip of his cock at the opening of my pussy, I felt his hands grip a little tighter and start to pull me back down. I was sliding down his cock and I could feel it growing even harder.

I bottomed out before I even felt his thighs against mine. His hand grabbed to the back of my neck and he pulled me in for a deep kiss as I started slowly riding his cock. Each time feeling it bottom out inside me.

His other hand was now resting against the small of my back again as I started to rise up. Just before the head would slide out, I would feel a slight pressure on my back and I would start sliding back down his cock.

He moaned each time I would do this. I started panting into his mouth as I felt my belly start to tense up. I knew what was about to come, and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop it.

I raised myself up the entire length of his cock, and just as I felt the tip at my opening, I looked him in the eye and asked if he was close. He whispered yes.

I asked him if it felt better being inside my bare wet pussy as I held his cock there and flexed my muscles around his invading head. He said it was amazing. I felt his cock jump inside me, and I knew he wasn't going to last long.

I again thought back to Monday, feeling the toy working my pussy over completely bare. I imagined my husband texting me, telling me what to do. I enjoyed being dominated. I enjoyed someone telling me what to do.

It was like Jim was reading my mind. I heard him grunt again and I felt another jolt in the tip of his cock. He said, "I want to cum inside you." I felt his hand on the small of my back press a little harder. He then said "Make me cum inside you. I know you want it."

It was like a bell went off in my head. I started sliding down his bare cock. I knew what waited for me, but I couldn't help myself. I could feel the muscles in my belly start contracting as soon as I felt his cock slide further inside my wet pussy.

As I bottomed out, I felt his cock twitch again, and just as it did, I felt the most intense orgasm wash over my body. He heard him groan as I felt his cock twitch.

I pushed down harder onto his bare cock, making him groan even louder into my mouth as my body started convulsing. I was gripping his chest with my fingers, drawing blood as I felt my pussy expand as his cock slid deeper inside me.

Just then I felt him tense up under me. His hand on my lower back was holding me there, as I whispered into his mouth, "Cum Baby. Give me everything you have." I felt his cock twitch again. I felt his balls tense up against my ass and knew what was happening.

He groaned out loud as he thrust himself into me as hard as he could. I felt his cock slide a little further inside me as I felt a slight pain where he was pressing. I let out a small moan as his cock sank deeper, then I felt it.

I had never felt a man's cock pulse inside me like this. I knew when a man would cum by his groans and his actions, but he was completely still inside me.

I felt his cock pulse again, and I felt a hot stream spray deep inside me. I could feel jet after jet of his semen spray directly into my womb.

Each time he would spray, I could feel him shoving a little more of his cock into me. I started convulsing on his hard cock each time his cock would spasm and shoot more of his semen deeper inside me. I could finally feel myself coming back to my senses.

Just as the last spurt went off inside me, I fell against his chest. I couldn't tell if he had passed out or not. I raised my self up and just saw him lying there. I started to slide up his cock and I just felt his hand press down firmly on my back.

I rested my head back on his chest as I felt his cock deflating inside me. I caught a glimpse in the mirror of me lying on top of this naked man, still in my garter and stockings, when something caught my eye.

I looked up and could see his naked friends behind me. I almost started to scream, as I felt Jim grab me and start to kiss me. I started pulling away, but he just said, "they won't do anything you don't want them to do." I started melting into his kiss as I felt his cock start to harden inside me again.

I told him I couldn't do it. He then whispered in my ear, "I know the thought of taking us all turned you on earlier." I felt his cock get even harder as he said, "can you feel what it is doing to me?"

I had to admit, he was getting very turned on. The feeling of making his cock hard while it was still inside me was turning me on also.

It didn't take long before I felt him start to thrust his pelvis a little, feeling his cock slide deeper inside of me. I couldn't believe I was getting turned on with this man starting to fuck me right in front of his friends.

I whispered, "How long have they been there?" He said they came in a little while ago. I asked him if this was really turning him on. He said "very much so." I could feel my juices flowing and I knew I would be cumming again in a matter of minutes.

I leaned down next to his ear and asked him what he wanted me to do. His cock jumped inside my pussy and I thought he was going to cum right then. He said, "why don't we switch positions? I want to take you from behind."

I stopped rocking on his cock for a second as I started thinking about what he was implying. I was getting more and more turned on by the idea, but I didn't know how far it would go.