A Long Crazy Night with Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised up, turned around, and got down on my hands and knees. Jim quickly got behind me, and I grabbed his cock and placed it at my opening. He had no idea how much I loved this position.

His cock was rock hard. He whispered I should suck his friends off while he fucks me from behind. I imagined what my husband would say when he found out what a slut I had turned in to.

I thought for a second about asking him to put on another condom, but before I could say anything, he was already pressing against me and I felt the tip of his cock part my lips and start sliding deep inside me.

I let out a loud moan as I felt him bottom out inside me. I couldn't feel his thighs against mine, but I could feel him bumping against my insides. He grabbed my hips tighter as I let out a soft moan. I saw one of the guys stand up.

He was completely naked and was already sporting a very erect cock. He walked towards me as I felt Jim grab my hips tighter and started thrusting into me. It felt wonderful. I could feel every ridge in his hard cock as it slid back and forth.

Jim's friend was a little shy, so when he got close to me, I reached out my hand and wrapped it around his hard cock. I was now holding my third cock of the night, and I felt myself start building up into another big orgasm.

Oh My God. I could feel Jim's cock slamming deep inside of me on each thrust as I started stroking another cock. It hit me like a tidal wave. I pressed back against Jim as hard as I could. He just held my hips as I started thrashing around.

My pussy was clenching his big hard cock deep inside me and milking it for all it was worth. I finally came back to my senses, still holding this cock that I had started stroking.

I used his cock to pull him closer to me. I stroked it and looked at it as I felt Jim start sliding his cock back and forth inside me again.

I felt Jim's hand slap my ass playfully as he told me to suck it. I opened my mouth and pulled his cock towards me. I quietly obliged as I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking it, while continuing to stroke the rest of it.

He started pushing more of his cock into me as Jim started slamming harder into me from behind, almost forcing me to take more of his cock in my mouth. I heard a moan come from his friend as I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock. Jim told him I was the best cocksucker he had ever had, and that my pussy was tight and wet.

My head started spinning as I felt the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. I wanted to prove to this guy that I was in fact the best there was, so I opened my throat and started swallowing his entire cock.

He grunted as he felt it slide even further into my throat as Jim continued pounding my pussy from behind. I started bobbing my head back and forth along the length of his cock as I felt Jim's hands grip my waist even tighter. His moaning was becoming more frequent and his thrusts were getting harder.

It took everything I had to try to focus on the cock in my mouth as I felt Jim tense up and slam even harder into me. I pushed back against him even harder as I felt the tip of Jim's cock bump against the back of my pussy again.

I felt his cock twitch inside me and I pushed back even harder, trying to get all of his cock in me. I felt my body relax a little, and with a little pain, I pushed back again one last time and felt his cock slide even further. Just as I did this, I heard him moan and felt his cock pulse inside me.

I had stopped focusing on the cock in my mouth as I was trying to impale myself on the wonderful cock in my pussy. As soon as I felt Jim's cock start exploding, I started sucking his friends cock even harder.

I could hear him moaning as I continued my onslaught and I thought how hot it would be to make both of the men cum inside me at the same time, filling both ends with cum.

I wrapped my hand around his ass and pulled him deeper inside my mouth as I felt him tense up. I could still feel Jim shooting more semen into my womb as I felt Rick's cock start pulsing and knew I had him.

I felt the first shot go directly down my throat, so I pulled back a little to let him fill my mouth. As I felt the second jet hit the back of my throat, I thought about all of this and how it must look, and I started cumming on both their cocks. My pussy was milking every last drop out of Jim and I was still stroking Rick's cock, milking as much as I could out of him.

I felt Jim slump over my back and I could feel his cock slipping out of me. He then raised up, pulled his cock the rest of the way out of me, and sat down on the bed. I finished milking Rick's cock, then pulled it out, looked up at him, and swallowed every bit of his cum down my throat.

I slumped my head down as I felt Jim's cum start leaking out of my pussy. I was trying to catch my breath as I felt a set of hands caress the back of my head. I tilted my head up to look, and I found a very large black cock staring me in the face.

I looked up at Dave as I encircled my hand around the base of his hard cock. I started stroking it, feeling its girth and weight as he looked down and said, "You are one hot slut! Get me real hard and wet so I can fuck that sweet pussy of yours!"

I felt my pussy quiver as I continued looking him in the eyes and I started stroking him even faster. I opened my mouth and started licking the tip of his cock, never breaking my gaze.

I pulled him closer to me, opened my mouth, and swallowed as much of his hard cock as I could fit. He started moaning as I reached back, grabbed his ass and pulled him farther into my mouth.

I could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat as he started thrusting into me. I could see his eyes close and his head tilt back and I knew it was doing the trick.

I started swirling my tongue around the tip of his cock and he let out a loud moan. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said I was fantastic, but he didn't want to cum yet.

He told me to turn around and back my ass up onto his hard cock. I looked at him, and as much as I wanted him, I knew I needed to cover him up. I grabbed my purse, reached inside and pulled out one of the remaining condoms still in there.

I opened the wrapper, held it against his cock, and using my mouth, I rolled it down the length of his cock. He said you have some talent, but it was time to turn around.

I did as I was told, and as soon as my ass was facing him, I felt his hands grab my waist. I felt his cock slide along my pussy and brush my clit as he was rubbing it up and down.

I reached between my legs and grabbed his sheathed cock and placed it at my entrance. I could feel him putting pressure against my pussy, and with the help of my lubrication and Jim's, I felt the head slowly slide in.

I gripped the comforter on the bed as tight as I could as I felt his monster stretch my tight pussy wide open. It hurt, but felt good at the same time. I could feel every inch of his cock sliding into me. He was going slow, which I appreciated. He was about half way in when he started sliding back out of me.

He got a slow rhythm going and I started cumming immediately. He just held my hips as I bucked against him. Once I came back to my senses, he started thrusting harder into me.

I began pushing back against his thrusts as I felt myself start opening up. I could feel his grip on my hips tighten as he continued thrusting into me.

He started breathing heavy, and I knew he was getting close. I ran my hand down to my clit as I felt his pace pick up. I looked up and saw Rick standing in front of me. His cock was rock hard.

I just opened my mouth and he slid his cock in as far as it would go. I had never been so completely filled before. It only took a second for me to start cumming again.

I was so out of breath after I came, I had to take his cock out, but I released my clit and started stroking him. I started working my pussy down onto Dave's cock each time he would bottom out inside me. I heard him start grunting and I knew he was going to cum. I slid Rick's cock back into my mouth as I pressed my ass back harder.

I was bobbing back and forth between Rick and Dave, feeling myself slide back and forth. I was getting close to cumming again as I felt Dave's hands grab my hips even tighter. He slammed his cock deep inside me, almost knocking the wind out of my lungs as Rick pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt like I was being used, and I loved it.

Dave held his cock deep inside my pussy as I felt it start to expand. I squeezed my muscles, trying to milk his cock as I felt the first pulse run through it and he let out a deep moan. His cock must have spurt for over a minute as I worked my mouth up and down Rick's cock. I started wondering if the condom had broken, hoping that it hadn't. My husband and I had never discussed me taking a black man inside me before.

As Dave started pulling out of me, I heard both Jim and he gasp. I heard Dave say, "Oh Shit!" I knew exactly what that meant. I knew deep down, I had a third load of semen pumped directly into my womb by a second person. I stopped sucking Rick's cock as I laid down on the bed.

I rolled over to see, and I just stared at Dave's monster deflating. The ring of the condom was at the base of his cock and the entire shaft was bare.

I could feel copious amounts of semen leaking out of my oversexed vagina. I thought about getting up and leaving, but knew there was nothing I could do. Rick came over and sat next to me and put his arm around me. I looked down at his stiff cock and I could still feel my body getting turned despite myself.

I started stroking his cock as he leaned in and kissed me. I thought about kneeling down and taking his cock in my mouth and finishing him that way, but something inside me made me do something even naughtier. I reached around with my free hand and pulled my last condom out of my purse. I opened the package and quickly slid it over his cock.

He looked puzzled as I raised myself off of the bed and turned to face him. I reached down and grabbed the base of his hard cock.

I pointed it down a little as I squatted down, positioning the tip against my opening. I didn't think I would feel much, after everything I had just been through, but I was wrong. I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening and just slide all the way inside me as I sat on his lap.

I started raising myself and lowering myself on his cock as I felt another orgasm quickly approaching. I lifted myself off his cock, then turned around and slid my ass back along his thighs. I lifted up when I felt his cock hit my ass cheek, grabbed the base of it, and slid it right back inside me.

I started slowly rocking back and forth on his cock as his hands reached around and grabbed my breasts. I could feel his breath on my neck as I started moving faster. I heard him say he was getting close. I knew I was getting close also.

I thought for just a second, then stood up, grabbed his cock, and inspected the condom. It was still intact. I stroked it for a second, then with my left hand I reached down, gripped the tip with my fingernails and pressed hard into the soft rubber.

I felt it give way under my grasp and as I stroked his cock harder, I watched as the tip of his cock make contact with the material.

His cock strained for a second against the material, then I saw the rubber give way and the head of his cock burst through it. I continued stroking his cock as I heard him start moaning. I angled the head back up and lowered myself onto his cock, feeling his bare cock slip past the entrance and enter me as I lowered myself completely on his lap.

I felt his hands circle around my body and grab my breasts again as he whispered into my ear, "That feels so much better." I ground down a little as I let out a moan. I asked him how close he was, and he answered that he was almost there. I turned my head and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him close.

I whispered into his ear, "Do it, cum for me. Make me feel it." I slammed back against him harder as I said, "It's ok, I'm not on the pill. I want you to have a fair chance."

I slammed one more time as I felt him tense up. His grip on my breasts was strong as I felt him thrust his hips up into my ass. He yelled "Fffffuuuuccckkkk!" as I felt his cock expand, just like the last 3 guys I had already had that night.

I knew I would forever be labeled a slut, and I only hoped my husband would not throw me out once he hears about what I have done. But I thought, It's his damn fault. I would have never done anything like this, not even when I was in college.

I sat there feeling his cock pulse inside me, knowing that there was no going back. I still couldn't believe I let a black guy cum inside me, especially knowing I would be ovulating. What if he's the one that gets me pregnant.

It was too much to try to figure out right now. I felt Rick slump back on the bed, and I decided it was time to go. I was sure my husband would be home by now.

I started getting up, but Jim said wait. He walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He walked back over to me and handed it to me.

He and Dave helped me off Rick's lap. I started wiping myself as best as I could, but each time took the towel off, I could feel more semen trickle out of me.

Jim handed me my bra, which I put on, then Dave handed me my panties. I slid them up my legs and removed the towel just before I finished pulling them all the way up. Rick got up, reached down and grabbed my dress.

I slid it all the way up and Jim helped zip the back up. Jim asked if I needed a cab. I said yes, as I asked where is Tyrone. Jim said 2 rooms over.

We walked out of the room and headed down the hall. I was a little nervous, I didn't want to catch her still in the act. The lights were out and there were no noises coming through the door. Jim quietly opened the door, and I could see Stacey's dress on the floor.

We walked in and I could see Stacey, asleep on the bed. Tyrone was completely naked and his cock was semi hard. I kicked myself a little for not knowing beforehand. He looked bigger than any of the guys I had been with.

I picked up Stacey's dress and saw something fall to the floor. I reached down to pick it up, and realized it was a condom. No, it was just the ring of the condom.

I started panicking a little. I knew her cycle was close to mine, and that she was going to get her husband to impregnate her tonight. I thought maybe Tyrone knew and pulled out.

I then looked at his cock, and saw the second ring still on it. There was white stuff coating his cock. I reached down and gently shook Stacey awake.

She just looked lazily at me, then asked what I was doing. I told her we needed to go home. She started closing her eyes , so I shook her a little harder and whispered, "You're husband is waiting for you."

Her eyes popped open and she said, "Oh shit. You're right." With that she grabbed the dress I was holding, stood up, and as she did, I saw what looked like a white river flowing between her legs.

She slipped the dress on, I found her panties and her purse. I grabbed her hand and led her outside. Jim had been waiting for us, and as he saw us emerge, he called us a cab.

When the cab showed up, he hugged and kissed me and said, "I hope to see you again." He handed me his number, reached in and gave the cab driver $50 and said "call me."

I made the cab driver deliver Stacey home first. She was still sloshed and could barely walk up to the house. I asked the cabby to wait and helped my friend into her house. I told her I would call her in the morning as I closed the door and walked back to the car.

The cab ride was short, but it gave me time to revise my plan before I got home. The driver was nice and I noticed he adjusted the mirror down. I think he was trying to look up my dress. I was still feeling flirty, so I opened my legs slightly. I knew it was dark, and that he couldn't see anything, but it gave me a little thrill.

My heart started racing as he pulled onto my street. I kept second guessing my husband's reaction.

I knew he got turned on roll playing in the bedroom, and I kept remembering how turned on he got after I sucked that one guy off in the bathroom at the bar, but I had crossed so many levels tonight, that even I was thinking I had overdone it. I then thought back to the first guy at the bar by work.

I started thinking it was strange the way he just pulled up his pants and then left right after. It then dawned on me. I wonder if the condom had actually broken.

Maybe I had 4 different guys semen inside me. Damn, what if it did. I was leaking for an hour after I left the first bar. I kept thinking I was just turned on, but it had to have broken.

I snapped out of it when the cabbie told me we were here. I looked up at the big house I shared with my husband. He parked in the garage, so I couldn't tell if he was home yet or not, and my phone had died hours ago.

I opened the door of the car, and the interior light came on. I outstretched my leg enough that I knew the cabbie could see my cum soaked panties. I decided that would be his tip for the night.

I walked up to the door, took my keys out of my purse, and started trying to unlock the door. My hands were shaking so bad, I had to hold them with both hands.

I quietly unlocked the door, then slowly opened it. I walked into the kitchen to put my purse away and saw my husband's briefcase and keys on the counter. He was home. I was so happy, but scared at the same time.

Climbing the stairs I was so scared. The door to our bedroom was slightly opened. I peeked into the room and saw my husband, lying on top of the comforter in just his boxers fast asleep.

I had no idea what time it was, so I opened the door very quietly, walked into the bathroom, pulled my dress and my panties off and threw them in the hamper. I left my lingerie on just for my husband.

I reached into the jar we kept the condoms in and grab hold of one. I tucked it into my bra and quietly walked back into the room. I walked over and sat on the bed next to my husband. I looked at the time on the alarm clock in the room.

I almost had a heart attack. It was 3:30 in the morning. Damn, I was out late tonight. Thankfully it was Saturday, and I would be able to sleep in.

I ran my hands up my husband's legs, then leaned in to kiss him. I could smell the whiskey on his breath. I was hoping he didn't overdue it. I ran my hands up higher until I felt his boxers.

I ran my hands under them until I felt his balls, then his semi hard cock. I started stroking his cock under his boxers, then pushed his now mostly hard cock out of the hole in the boxers.

I leaned in to look at it. He had the most magnificent cock. I loved playing with it. I started stroking it, then I leaned down and started kissing the tip. I heard my husband moan and I looked up to see if he was awake. His eyes were still closed, so he must be having a good dream, I thought.

I opened my mouth wide and guided the entire length into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip. I then started to work my mouth up and down the length of his cock, while rubbing his balls.

I felt his cock get even harder, then I felt him move slightly. I didn't want him to wake up yet, though. I reached into my bra and fished out the condom I grabbed earlier.

I unwrapped it, then gently placed it on his now rock hard cock. I ran my hand all the way down the shaft of his cock until it was completely covered. I raised myself off the bed, then knelt on the bed next to him. I threw one leg over as gently as I could.

Once I was in position, I grabbed the base of his cock and placed it at the entrance to my soaking wet pussy. As soon as I put pressure on the tip of his cock and felt the tip penetrate my wet pussy, his eyes opened wide.