A Long Crazy Night with Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my bare thighs and just looked at me half asleep. I let myself fall onto his cock until he was completely inside me. He hadn't said anything yet, but I knew it was coming. I started gently rocking myself back and forth on his cock as I felt his grip tighten on my legs.

He started to open his mouth to speak, and I just placed my finger over his lip and said, "wait." I started riding him a little harder as I felt the first orgasm building in me.

He knew I was close, and as soon as he started rubbing my clit, I went off. I started bucking my hips harder onto his crotch, as I felt his cock press deeper inside me.

I fell forward as the orgasm passed through my body. Each guy I fucked tonight went through my head, knowing that their cum was still deep inside me sent me from one orgasm to the next. I fell forward onto his chest panting. I laid there for a minute as I caught my breath. He asked if I felt better. I said oh yeah.

I then propped myself up on an elbow and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back passionately, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me harder onto his lips. I was so happy to have my husband back. He felt so wonderful. So strong, so supportive, so loving.

I was looking into his eyes as I started raising my hips up and down, feeling his cock slide back and forth inside my wet pussy. He then started to speak.

He asked, "did you have fun tonight?" To which I replied "yes." You were a naughty girl!" I just nodded my head. I felt his cock twitch inside me.

He pulled me close as he asked, "How naughty were you?" I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes as I said very! He then pulled me close and whispered, "I love you baby."

"I hope you had fun, but I really want to hear about it." I started rocking myself up and down his now rock hard cock as I started to speak. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

He could see it in my eyes. He said, It's ok baby. I will start. "Was the text true?" to that I replied "yes." His cock twitched again deep inside me.

He then said, "You took his cock into your pussy?" I nodded yes. I leaned down close to his ear, and I whispered, "their cocks!" I was still stroking his cock with my pussy as I heard him moan out loud.

I asked if he had just cum, and he said not yet, but he was getting close, that I was really turning him on. He then asked,

"How many?" Again I fought back the tears as I whispered "Four total!" I felt his grip tighten on my hips as I was rocking up and down on his now harder cock.

"Four?" he said. I nodded my head. He then asked what I did about protection. I told him, "I made every one of them wear a condom.

He then asked, "what condoms?" I told him the ones out of my jar. I felt him spasm as I felt his cock erupt inside my pussy over and over again. He just held his cock deep inside me the entire time.

I then whispered, "I put one on you just before I sat on your cock. I am guessing this one broke also?" He lunged forward, grabbed my hair and started kissing me.

I felt his cock twitch again and again. I asked him if he had just cum again, to which he said "yes." I was so proud of myself in that moment. I told him I didn't think a guy could cum so quickly after they had just cum. He responded he didn't think so either.

He then started asking another question, but I rolled off of him, reached down and pulled the broken condom off his cock. I told him tomorrow baby. I will tell you more tomorrow.

With that, we got under the covers. I was so tired, I didn't even bother with taking off the rest of my lingerie. I felt him snuggle behind me, wrap me up in his arms, kiss my neck and whisper, "I love you."

I awoke to the sun shining through the bedroom window, and my husband's fingers rubbing my clit. I was a little tender, but it still felt good. I felt him grind his hard cock into my ass. I wiggled my ass a little then slid up the bed until his cock fell between my legs.

I reached between my legs and guided the tip between my lips. I felt the head of his cock run back and forth from the front to the back of my pussy.

I pushed my hips forward and felt the tip hit the opening to my pussy. I pushed back as I felt it start to put pressure against me. It slipped in to me as I heard my husband moan deeply into my ear.

His cock slid right into my pussy. I came just as he bottomed out. He held me tight as I thrashed around until I calmed down.

He then whispered, "you're not done with your story." I started replaying the night before as I started grinding my ass back into his thrusts.

I asked him, "what do you want to know?" He asked, "When did you realize I sabotaged the condoms?" "It wasn't until the last guy was deep inside me. He wasn't as long as all the other ones and the condom didn't break."

Just then I felt him slam his cock harder inside me. He asked me, "What did you do?" I replied as his cock was sawing back and forth inside of me, "I reached down and pierced it with my nails, then slid his cock back inside me until he came." He slammed even harder inside me.

He then asked, " where did they all cum?" I pulled his head close to mine and started whispering.

"I had two guys shoot their cum down my throat, but all four shot off at least once deep inside my pussy!" I felt him slam his cock hard into me, as I arched my back and pushed my ass back against him. I felt his cock erupt inside me as he let out a deep growl.

His cock kept spurting as he started calling me a naughty slut. I just basked in the afterglow as his cock kept inseminating me. I then slumped back into him as I told him there might be a problem.

He asked, "what is that?" I told him two guys filled my pussy up three times, but the third guy was a little different. He asked, "How so?"

I then told him about Dave. I said, he was hung like a horse and I'm sure as soon as he entered me, the condom ripped to shreds. I had no idea what you had done and kept pushing back against him harder and harder. I told him how I was still sucking Rick's cock as I felt Dave's cock explode inside me, then I told him Dave was black.

I felt my husband's cock stiffen up inside me as he started thrusting his cock inside me again. He then asked, " you let a black guy fuck you bare, and took his entire load?" I told him Jim was the first guy I actually noticed the condom break.

Jim was very domineering and kept his cock inside me even after I told him to stop, but it felt so good, I just couldn't pull off his cock. I let him take me a second time without a condom as I sucked off Rick, and took both their loads inside me at the same time.

I told him I took Dave from behind after rolling the condom all the way onto his cock. Rick was in front of me and I was sucking his hard cock into my mouth while Dave was ramming his hard cock deep inside my pussy. I didn't realize the condom broke until after Dave pumped what seemed like gallons of cum deep inside me.

I then told him I was still horny after Dave came inside me, so I placed the last condom on Rick's cock. I rode him for a while, then checked and noticed the condom was still intact. I told him I reached down and pierced it with my nails, then slid him back inside me. I came as I recounted feeling his breath on my neck as I felt him cum deep inside me.

My husband thrust his cock into me one last time, then held himself still as I felt his semen pour into me. I reached down and started rubbing my clit until I felt my orgasm wash over my body.

He wrapped his arms around me as his cock started shrinking inside me. He said, "That was the hottest thing I have ever heard." I ground my ass against him as I felt the last spurt of cum fill my body!

I leaned back and said, "I hope you are ready to start a family. There is a chance it could be half black". I felt his arms tighten around me as his cock slipped out of my pussy.

He said, "That would be fantastic." " You are such a dirty slut!" With that I started to doze off.

I awoke later that morning. I rolled over and laid my head on my husband's chest. I felt him breathing as I whispered, "I Love You."

He opened his eyes, wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me closers. He said, "I Love you more than you know." I sat up almost out of fear. I forgot about Stacey.

I rolled back over, grabbed my phone and turned it on. My husband spooned up behind me as I waited for it to open up. I felt him pressing his hips and semi-hard cock against my ass.

I spread my legs a little, and taking the hint, he slipped his cock between my legs and started rubbing it against my clit. I started moaning when he asked me what's wrong.

I pushed back against him as I sat there waiting for my phone to warm up. I said, "Stacey was with me last night. She took some of the condoms I had brought, then went to some guys room. I think his name was Tyrone."

He asked me why would I do that? I told him I hadn't yet figured out what you had done. His cock was getting harder as he thrust it back and forth between my legs.

He said, "I didn't think they were into that?" I told him her husband Jeff loved it when Stacey would pretend like someone else was fucking her so she decided she would try it.

I don't think she intended on getting pregnant though. He asked if she was on the pill and did the condom break? I told him she was not, and I think she is on the same cycle as me, and it looked like both of the condoms I gave her broke.

I felt him pull his cock back to my opening and start pushing his cock into me. I let out a moan as I started reading my messages. I saw my husband's text announcing he was home asking where was I as well as one asking if I was serious with a grin. I scrolled up and found a bunch of messages from Stacey this morning. She was beaming, but said I needed to call her.

My husband was now sawing in and out of me as I called her. I was moaning as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back harder onto him.

Stacey answered half asleep. I just say, "It's me. Are you ok?" She answered she felt like she was run over by a truck. I told her to get some aspirin and drink lots of water. She says she already took three.

I moan a little into the phone and she asked, "What are you doing?" I told her after last night, Bryan has been insatiable. He's having his way with me right now." She giggles and said, "Jeff won't leave me alone either. He has attacked me three times since I got home." I asked what she told him.

She said he could smell the alcohol on her as soon as she walked into the room. He knew by the look of her hair that she had been naughty, but he had no idea. She then said she stripped him naked and laid him on the bed.

I let out a soft moan again as Bryan pressed himself even harder into me as I start imagining Stacey describing her confession.

I put my hand over the phone and whisper towards him, "Cum for me baby! I'm probably already pregnant." With that he reached around and held my belly as he grunted and slammed harder into me. I felt him release his semen deep inside me again.

Stacey was still talking and I'm half listening. I heard her say that she got on top of him, and just slid him inside her bare. She said she was really wet. Jeff asked why. She told me she grabbed his hands and pulled them over his head, then leaned in and whispered, " I was being fucked by a huge black cock all night!"

She said he went wild. She was riding his cock and it only took a couple of seconds till he came. She was so excited. She said they had had sex two times this morning already and he filled her up both times.

She then asked in a hushed voice, "What was wrong with those condoms?" I asked her what she meant. She said she vaguely remembers Tyrone stopping in the middle of fucking her to put on another one because it broke.

I was scared to tell her the truth. I didn't want her thinking I had done it one purpose.

I told her I didn't know, but Bryan did something to them and didn't tell me about it. It was the "surprise" he left behind for me. I told her I didn't even know about it until the fourth guy was inside me. I heard her giggle.

She said, "You are the naughtiest slut I have ever known. You took four guys last night?" I said five, including my husband. Each one of them used the condoms I had, and every one of them broke.

I heard her gasp. She then asked me what I did. I told her I think the first guy at the bar ran off after he came in me when it broke.

I told her I was riding the second guy when I noticed it had broke, but still let him cum inside me twice. The third guy was behind me while I was sucking off the fourth guy, and I found out after he had already released his sperm inside me that it broke.

After I said that, I heard her moan into the phone. I asked her what she was doing. She said I was turning her on and she was stroking her clit imagining me with all these guys, and taking their seed inside me. I asked her what happened after Tyrone changed the condom.

She said she is a little fuzzy with the details, but he was huge and his cock was stretching her out so wonderfully that she passed out after cumming on his cock for the fifth time. I told her I saw how massive it was, and that I was actually jealous I didn't get to sample it myself. She giggled at me, and I heard my husband moan over my shoulder.

I felt him snuggle up to me and whisper, "Would you have?" I nodded yes as she continued.

She said she didn't remember much after that until I was helping her into the house. She asked me how I found her. I told her one the guys I was with helped me get into the room. I woke you up, helped you dress and poured you into the cab.

She thanked me for that. She told me she would be getting a divorce instead of a good fucking right now. I laughed. I started feeling my husband rub his hardening cock against my ass.

I told her I should go, but we need to get together soon. She agreed. She called me a dirty slut and asked, "hey, you aren't on the pill, are you?" I said, "nope." She said, "aren't you worried you might have gotten pregnant?"

I gasped as I felt my husband's cock press against my ass hard and start entering me. I told her it wasn't planned, but my husband doesn't seem to mind, and I'm pretty sure I will be by the end of the weekend. I then reciprocated the question.

She said, I haven't been taking anything for the last few months. We have been trying. I asked her if she was concerned with the condoms breaking, and having Tyrone inside her.

She said it felt so good feeling his big hard cock inside her, that that was the farthest thing from her mind. She then shocked me when I heard her tell her husband, "Oh, by the way, Jen said that the condoms were rigged to break by her husband, and that Tyrone may have cum in me last night!"

I called her a bitch, as I heard her husband groan. I asked her if they were fucking, and she grunted a yes. I told her to call me, then said," Bryan just slipped his cock into my ass." I heard her start cumming as I hung up the phone.

I grabbed Bryan's hand on my hip and started grinding my ass back into him. I told him, "you can't get me pregnant this way." He squeezed my hand, then said, "I doubt I will be getting you pregnant any time soon. Would you have really fucked Tyrone before you left?"

I said, "The thought crossed my mind." He then said, "can you set it up again, just for you?" I felt him slam his cock harder into my ass, as I said, "well I do have one of the guys number in my purse."

Bryan reached around, grabbed me breast and pulled me into him as I felt his cock pulse inside me. "After the baby is born, you will have to give him a call and see if they would like to have you over again," he said.

I told him I wasn't planning on waiting that long to call them. I felt him tense up and start filling my ass with his seed.

Nine months later, I'm at the hospital. I have my feet in the stirrups as my doctor is kneeling between my legs. He tells me the first baby is cresting. I am nervous as hell as he pulls the baby out and hands it to me. He is very white with a small tuft of red hair. I breathe a sigh of relief for a second.

I think back to the first guy, the one with auburn hair and freckles and congratulate him in my mind.

The doctor says, "get ready for number 2". They take the first baby away to clean him up as I start pushing. I start gripping my husband's hand as I feel the baby start cresting. I give one last push and hear it cry out. The doctor looks at my husband with a puzzled expression. The baby is a little tan, but her hair is dark black and curly.

Bryan leaned down and said, "I'm gonna guess this one isn't mine either?" He squeezes my hand and kisses my forehead.

I say, "maybe you can be the next one to impregnate me?" He whispers as they hand the baby to me. I see Dave in the babies face, and offer him a congratulations in my mind as I hear my husband say, "maybe?" I told him I still have the phone number. He leans in and kisses me as they bring me my other baby.