A Long Day - A Hard Night

Story Info
A frightening end to a long day.
922 words
3.79
33k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're underage or offended by erotic literature, don't read any further. In fact if either of those describes you-get off this website.

This work is not available for copy or distribution without permission from the author.

*

When the door opened and that rush of cool air hit me in the face, I finally started to relax. My day had nearly started sixteen hours ago and I was ready for it to be over. At 5a.m. the alarm went off, I stretched and worked out for a twenty minutes, showered, dressed and sat in traffic for over an hour. Then I sat at my desk for ten hours straight trying to fix the mistakes my boss made the day before. The only consolation was that by 8p.m. there was no problem with the commute home.

I just wanted to slip out of my clothes and get into the pool. Peeling off my skirt and blouse as I walked through the house, I decided not to even bother with a swimsuit. By this time of night most of my neighbors would be in front of their TV sets on their second or third drink. I stepped out onto the back patio nude with a glass of wine in one hand and a towel in the other. The glass shattered on the patio stones as a large hand clamped over my mouth and a thickly muscled arm clutched me around the waist.

"Not a sound," he ordered me. "Not a single sound." Except for our ragged breathing and my pounding heart the world was eerily silent. "If you fight me it's going to be a long hard night for you." The arm at my waist moved and he ran his hands over the curves and contours of my body. My fear and arousal made me tremble at his touch. Reaching up to cup my heaving breasts and teasing my nipples, he groaned his approval.

"Nice, very nice," he said. Then leaning in close to my ear he whispered, "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth now. You're going to be quiet so I don't have to hurt you, aren't you?"

I nodded my head slowly and before I realized it he'd opened his pants and had a hard cock wedged between the cheeks of my ass. It throbbed against me as he tied a bandana over my head and pulled it down to cover my eyes. As I stood there naked and blinded, he took my hands in his and began to stroke my body. His hands urged me to play with my tits and pinch my nipples until I was writhing in his arms. At some point he'd let go of me but I was still rolling my nipples between my thumbs and fingers, pinching and pulling them the way I like it. His hand slid down to cup my soaking wet sex.

"Seems like this is fun for both of us, huh?" he asked with a chuckle.

A low moan came from deep in my chest as he played with my slit. His fingers were instantly bathed in my juices. I shuddered as he slipped a long, thick digit inside. Cupping his palm so it ground against my distended clit, he finger-fucked me making me gasp. I was totally focused on the sensations in my body and close to coming when he pulled out and shoved his fingers in my panting mouth.

While I sucked his fingers dry he guided his cock to my pussy lips. Rubbing it back and forth he smeared our juices on my bare lips and his thick shaft. His girth split my slit apart and exposed my tender clit. To add to my humiliation, I bumped and ground against him like a cheap stripper.

"You want it bad, don't you?"

Resigned to my fate and my passions, I nodded slowly.

"Tell me you want it."

Panting and breathless my voice sounded strange to me as I answered, "Yes, I want it, please."

He thrust into me, filling me, stretching me, stuffing my cunt full. A gasp escaped my lips before he clamped his hand over my mouth again and began to fuck me. My moans and whimpers were muffled against his hand as he drove his thick cock into my body again and again. He made me come twice before I heard his breathing quicken and felt him pound into me faster and faster, racing toward his own climax. With a growl he went over the edge and flooded me with his seed. I squealed quietly into his palm and gushed around his shaft one last time.

Slowly he slid out of me leaving a flood of our combined juices to drip down my quivering thighs. He picked me up and carried my limp body like a baby and set me on a chaise by the pool. By the time I had caught my breath and built up the nerve to take the blindfold off, he was gone.

The stars overhead mesmerized me as I floated in the pool. The cool water washed away the evidence of our encounter along with the tension of the day. An overwhelming sense of peace came over me as I gazed at the night sky. It was over.

Finally I was able to slip into bed. Just before I fell asleep I curled up between the soft covers and my husband asked me, "Did you clean up the glass or shall I get it in the morning?"