A Long Day Ch. 03

Story Info
A submissive woman is surprised with a new kind of training.
760 words
3.98
28.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swayn
Swayn
2 Followers

Walking to the car was a challenge. Between the soreness of her buttocks and thighs from the morning's training session and the totally full sensation from the eggs in her ass and pussy, she moved stiffly and a bit off-balance, a problem made worse by the heels he had instructed her to wear. Slowly and carefully, she slid behind the wheel of the car.

As she settled into the seat, the pressure drove the eggs into her just a bit more, and the sensation simultaneously turned her on and made her feel self-conscious and a bit humiliated, as if everyone on the street could see what was going on. As she pulled away, she heard a text message arrive on her phone. At the first light she checked it. It was from him, and it read "on low until the next light". She reached for the controller and turned on the eggs.

The low buzz inside her was thrilling. The pressure of the seat made it feel like all her insides were shaking. Immediately, she felt the heat begin to build in her pussy. She was wet once more, and driving away from the light, she began to worry about soaking through her slacks again. She tried to wriggle around in the seat a bit to relieve some of the pressure, which reawakened the sting in the thighs and buttocks. That reminder of the morning's training made her that much more turned on, so she stopped.

It was struggle to stay focused on driving, but she managed. The next light was only a couple of minutes away, so the end was in sight. Then, she heard another text come in. As she pulled up to the light, she grabbed the phone. It read "During lights, all the way up, and play with yourself. Back down when it changes. Repeat until you reach work, but be safe!" Her head spun.

As commanded, she turned the vibrations up to maximum, while sneaking her other hand past her waistband, desperate not to be detected by the people in the cars next to her. The sensations were intense, her pussy and ass throbbing and her clit now awake to her touch. She flushed, sure someone would notice, but kept going. She was going to please him, no matter what that meant!

Just as she began to worry she would make herself come, the light changed. Immediately, she turned the eggs back down. As she drove away from the light, she reached between her legs. Not only had she soaked through her slacks again, but now her seat was damp. It was going to be a long commute!

She continued on this way for the remaining minutes of the drive, stopping at lights three more times, each time a struggle not to be noticed and not to come. At the last light, the man to her right turned his head and looked directly at her. She froze mid groan, desperate not to be revealed to this stranger. As the cars pulled away from the light, she saw his eyes flick downward just for a moment before turning to the business of driving. Again she flushed, wondering whether he had seen her hand in her pants, and shocked to realize that it was even more of a turn on to think he had!

She was so distracted now that she forgot to set the eggs back to low as she pulled away. The thought of the stranger knowing what was going on made her so hot that she kept playing with herself too. She wanted to drive up next to him and flaunt herself, to let someone see exactly how dirty and controlled she was. An uncontrollable vibration started in her thighs, a sure sign that she would come soon! As the last moment, she snapped back to reality. She released her clit and turned the eggs down again, groaning with need and a bit of panic that it might be too late. She fought to keep control, and held on until the most powerful wave had passed.

So focused on her driving and her control, she almost missed the fact that she had arrived. Pulling into the parking lot, she turned off the eggs with a deep sigh of relief and frustration. For just a moment, she considered turning them back on and making herself come. The urge was almost uncontrollable, but she knew it would disappoint him. Reluctantly, she got out of the car, and headed for her office, wondering what would come next.

Swayn
Swayn
2 Followers