A Long Distance Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m going to cum again David! Fuck me! Harder! Jesus, your cock feels so good in my cunt baby! Fuck me! Make me cum all over your cock!”

I heard him begin to grunt and felt his cock swell. My words mixed with the constricting of my pussy were going to make him cum.

“Are you going to cum? Cum for me David. Fill my cunt with it!”

He couldn’t hold out, and I heard his breath catch as I felt the first squirts of his hot thick cream hit my inside walls. I started to cum too. My pussy milking his cock as I moaned and screamed out my passion.

Once we were both spent we fell onto the couch. David held me in his arms and we were both quiet as we felt each other’s hearts come back down to a normal pace. We fell asleep in the living room, and I woke with a start the next morning.

When I opened my eyes I did not know exactly where I was. It took me a minute looking around the room to realize that I was on the couch, and David was not with me. I heard noise in the kitchen and got up, throwing on David’s shirt from last night. I walked in the kitchen to find him by the stove, looking around I saw that he had cleaned up from last night’s dinner, and the dishwasher was cycling along. I smiled, a little perplexed that he would have done all this.

“Morning.”

He jumped and turned around, smiling embarrassingly.

“Morning. I hope you don’t mind. I’ve been awake for hours and got a little bored.”

I laughed, “Having someone clean the kitchen and make breakfast? I don’t mind one bit!”

He laughed and walked over to me, kissing me softly.

“I didn’t make any coffee or anything. I didn’t know how you liked it or where everything was.”

“It’s okay. I’ll make it.”

I started brewing the coffee.

“How long till breakfast?”

“I don’t know, about fifteen minutes.”

I tried to look over his shoulder to see what he was making, but he wouldn’t let me see. I laughed.

“Okay then. I’m going to go shower.”

I came out of the shower feeling refreshed, happy, and still a little amazed that David was in the kitchen cooking me breakfast. He kissed me again as I entered the dining room. I watched as he set the table, and then entered the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

At breakfast we decided what we were going to. We went around the city; I showed him the sites and the shopping centers and things. This was how the next couple of days went., relaxed, doing some site seeing, having sex whenever possible. The last night that he was to be here he decided that he wanted to go see the night life. I didn’t think that was a bad idea, I’d take him to my favorite clubs.

That night I sat on the bed, looking into my closet. I wondered what I was going to wear. He came in the room, at towel wrapped around him. He came closer to me, and lifted my head up to meet his eyes. He moved his other hand and the towel dropped to the floor. I quirked my eyebrow in silent appreciation of the site of his cock. He bent down and kissed me, and as his tongue grazed my lips my hand went to his dick. I stroked it gently, teasing him to a full erection. He pulled away from me and stood up straight. I took this advantage, and brought his cock to my lips. I moaned as I felt him push into my mouth. I hadn’t gotten very far when the phone rang. My shoulders slumped and he pulled away so that I could answer it.

I lay across the bed as I reached for the phone. I watched him as I brought the phone up to my ear. He had dropped to his knees, and moved my leg. My voice was shaky as I began to speak.

“Hello?”

“Jessi.”

I held back a moan. He had brought his head to my cunt and his lips touched my clit softly.

“Yeah?”

It was my best friend, Alexandria.

“Girl, what are you doing?”

I swallowed another moan as his tongue flicked across my clit.

“Not much.”

“What the hell ever, not much, sounds as though you’re gonna start cumming.”

“I might.”

“Who’s there?”

I couldn’t hold it back this time. I let out a soft moan as his tongue pushed harder on my throbbing clit.

“What are you doing? Fucking?”

“No. My pussy’s being licked.”

“Hey, I want some of that!”

“I bet you do. Jesus, this guy knows how to work his fucking tongue!”

I heard David moan. He enjoyed having me talk to my friend as he was eating me out.

“Okay, don’t cum yet. What are you doing tonight?”

“Going to the club.”

My voice was strained. David had pushed his tongue into my pussy, fucking me hard and fast, before he brought his tongue back up to my clit and began to suck it into his mouth. He held on to it with his teeth as he flicked his tongue across me.

“Hold on girl.”

I left the phone at my ear as I began to moan loudly. I pushed his head hard into my cunt as my orgasm took over. My hips thrust up, and moved in time with his flickering tongue. I could hear Alex on the other end. Her breath had become harsher, faster; I knew she was getting horny listening to me.

“Oh God Alex! You need to get some of this! He’s fucking amazing! Oh fuck, I’m cumming so hard!”

I heard some rustling over the phone, and knew she was masturbating. I couldn’t help her out. I couldn’t talk with the orgasm sending wave after wave of passion throughout my body. So I moaned louder and put the phone down by David’s head so she could hear the wet sloppy sounds of him licking my pussy. As I brought the phone back to my ear I heard her moans, and knew she was cumming with me. David pulled back and wiped his chin as I began to calm down. Alex caught her breath and said with conviction.

“I’m coming with you!”

“I knew that.”

I told her where and when and hung up the phone. I smiled up at David.

“We’re going to have a guest with us.”

He smiled back, “Well I was going to fuck you, but I think I’ll save my energy.”

As we came to the front doors of the club I spotted Alex. I pointed her out to David as we came closer. I saw the slight smile of approval on his face. Alex is a very pretty girl. She’s tall, standing five foot eight inches, with long naturally curly brown hair. Her eyes are a vibrant green. Her skin tone is naturally tanned, and she has a lovely well developed figure. When we came within speaking distant I introduced the two.

“David this is Alex. Alex, David.”

They shook hands and I could tell from my friend’s body langue that she approved very much of David. We went inside the club. Alex and David talked a lot. Mainly Alex asked questions and David answered them. We drank but not too much, we all knew what we wanted, and drinking too much would have made us loose a lot of the sexual tension that was building up in all of us. Alex and I danced, making sure that one of us were always looking at David as we danced close and touched each other. When we had decided that David had enough teasing we went home. I drove quickly, wanting to get home as soon as possible. I was happy to be giving him this little going away present, something he’d remember for a long time.

We made no attempt at talking further as we entered the house. We rushed back into the bedroom, shedding clothes as we went along. Alex pushed me back onto the bed, and smiled as she came to me. I spread my legs and moaned as her fingers touched my clit. She looked over at David and bent down, balancing her weight on one hand.

“Come on Dave. Lick my pussy. I want to feel what made my friend moan like she did earlier.”

He quickly got behind and underneath her. She brought her pussy down and her body started shaking as he touched her clit with his tongue. She ran her fingers down my pussy and inserted them into my wet cunt. I moaned loudly as she brought her head down and began to lick my pussy as she fucked me with her hand. I could feel the vibration of her moans on my clit as David’s tongue sent her into her first orgasm. I, too, began to cum and pushed my hips up to meet her mouth. She moaned louder at the taste of my cum and the heightening of her orgasm.

When both of us had cum we moved, and had David come all the way onto the bed. Alex and I moved down to his hard cock and began to lick him. He moaned as he watched our tongues slide up and down his shaft. Alex was the first to take him into her mouth, and she swallowed him completely as I moved down taking his balls into my mouth. Alex and I took turns sucking his dick and his balls, with every second he moaned louder. I looked up at him.

“Do you like that? Like having two women worship your cock like this?”

He nodded and I smiled as I went back to licking and sucking on his balls.

After awhile both of us moved. Alex kept his cock in her hands as she looked at me.

“Which one of us is going to fuck him first?”

She smiled up at David as we thought about the question.

“I think you should get to feel him first, Alex.”

“Oh how sweet of you!”

“It seems only fair, since I’ve felt this wonderful cock fill my pussy before.”

David let out a laugh at the conversation we were having.

“But now how should we position him?”

“Hmmmm…I think that you should take it from behind and put that beautiful talented mouth on my pussy as he’s fucking you.”

“Not a bad idea!”

“I know!”

Alex let go of Dave’s cock and looked at him. He got up and I lay down. Alex moved between my legs and started licking my pussy as David entered her from behind. He fucked her in long slow movements and she licked me with the same rhythm. I brought my hands down into her hair and pulled it back, so that David and I could get a better look at her tongue working on my pussy. Both she and I cooed as the build up of another orgasm started in our bodies. Alex pulled up from me and looked back at David.

“You’re going to make me cum Baby! Fuck me harder! Ram that cock into my cunt David!”

He obliged. Fucking her harder and she went back to licking my pussy, now with more force then before. I moaned loudly as she stuck two fingers into me.

“Oh yes Alex! That’s it girl! Fuck me! Ooooo…..I’m going to cum all over that pretty face!

She moaned loudly as we both began to cum. She pulled up and smiled at me as I began to calm down and I smiled at her as I saw my cum glistening off her cheeks and chin. She looked back at David, making no attempt to wipe my juices off her face.

“Jessi’s turn to have this magnificent cock in her pussy.”

He had no argument to that and moved. Alex took my place. David moved his cock into my pussy and I moaned loudly at the feel of his thick shaft filling me. I brought my head down to Alex’s cunt, and licked it slowly, moaning at the sweet tangy taste of her. I moved my tongue down to her opening and entered her. Her body shook as I fucked her with my tongue. I went to move, to lick her clit, but she kept my head there.

“No, no. Just like that. That feels so fucking good! I love when you fuck me Jessi!”

I thrust my tongue harder and deeper into her pussy, and I moaned as David increased his speed, ramming his cock into me. I moved my fingers to Alex’s clit, and rubbed with the same speed as my tongue. Her thighs clamped around my head and she thrust up as her juices began to spill over my tongue. I pushed my ass back onto David as another orgasm hit my body. I heard him curse, the feel of my orgasm and the site of me making Alex cum was too much for him.

“I’m going to cum, Jessi!”

I pulled up from Alex and she looked at David. We both smiled at each other and moved. David looked surprised that I would take my pussy away from him at this crucial moment. Both Alex and I moved toward his cock, and I took it into my hand. I stroked him hard as Alex sucked the head of his dick. She pulled back as the first taste of him hit her tongue. Both of us positioned ourselves, our mouths open, tongues out, to catch the rest of his cum. He moaned loudly as he watched us make a mess off ourselves and pulled out of my grasp when he could not take anymore.

Alex and I looked at each other and smiled. She came closer, licking the cum that had made its way down my chin onto my tits. I moaned as she moved up and reached my lips, dropping the cum she had licked from my skin into my mouth. I did the same, licking David’s cum from her skin and giving it to her. David watched in amazement, a smile on his face as he watched the exchange of his cum from me to Alex.

Alex left shortly afterwards and David and I jumped into the shower. As I washed the stickiness off my body David kissed the back of my neck. I turned and smiled at him.

“Well, you have shown me the sluty side of you.”

I laughed, “I told you that I had only begun.”

“I know, I know. And boy was it a wonderful site to see.”

“Liked it did you?”

“Yes indeed.”

I looked down to see his cock standing in all it’s glory.

“Yes, I see that.”

I smiled and winked at him. He came closer, kissing me, as his hands went to my breasts. I moaned and put my arms around his neck. His hands dropped to my butt, and he lifted me placing me against the wall. I let out a soft sigh as his cock entered my pussy again. He moved slowly, deliberately, letting me feel every inch of him enter my pussy. We made love in the shower. It was not the frantic nasty sex of early with my friend, but a slow rhythmic pace with the warm water running down our bodies making the moment seem to last longer.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms for the last time that night. In the morning I drove him back to the airport. We didn’t talk much, both of us a little depressed. At the gate we kissed and hugged each other, and he made promises to contact me, by e-mail as soon as he was home.

A couple of days later I received the letter, letting me know that he was safe. He apologized for taking so long, but things were hectic when he got home and he hadn’t the time to write. We kept up our conversations over the net and fantasized about the next time we would see each other.

12