A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

I kissed her lips squarely, then the corner of her mouth, and then moved slowly back to her ear, kissing her jaw line along the way. A soft moan deep in her throat escaped, letting me know I was having the right effect on her. Melany pulled my lips to hers and her hand caressed my chest as we kissed. She slightly opened her lips, inviting my tongue to explore her. Our tongues danced delightfully as we shared our passion for each other. She slowly reclined in the soft leather of the seat, and I follow her down until we were practically lying across the car seat.

I looked over Melany's shoulder at the other two girls. Lynda was lying on top of Joy. Joy's top was laying on the floor of the limo, and her breasts stuck in the air as Lynda hungrily devoured Joy's nipples. I could see Lynda's hand jammed between Joy's legs, gently massaging her crotch. Joy, for her part, was working on Lynda's jeans, trying to get them off. It was obvious that the two were going to be occupied for a while.

My right hand moved slowly to Melany's left breast as I gently touched her for the first time. Apparently, she was not wearing a bra and I could feel her nipple harden at my touch, raising my passions even more, if that was possible. I heard the roar of my increasing heart rate, but I ignored it and continued exploring her body with my hand. I knew now that picking them up at the airport in a limousine was the right thing to do. We could not explore our passion for each other if I was driving.

The pent up feelings we have had for each other from months of texting and emails was undeniable. We were truly like teenagers in love, as urgency and lust replaced our sweet and gentle love for each other.

By this time the other two girls had already undressed each other and were teasing each others' bodies with their hands and their tongues. They were totally nude and in a serious 69, with Lynda on top. The driver was grinning into the rear view mirror, but still watching the road enough that I didn't say anything to him. He was in his mid-thirties, young enough to really appreciate what he was seeing. We had already discussed the ride and his passengers, and I had told him that there will probably be a show in the back. I said it was okay for him to watch, but he needed to be careful about his driving. In truth, I was more concerned about us arriving safely at home than I was that he be entertained. But he promised he would be very careful, and that he would get us home safely. He also indicated that he appreciated the opportunity to watch the show.

So I was not too worried about our safety. But we still locked eyes in the mirror long enough for him to be reminded about his driving.

I turned my attention back to Melany. By this time I had her top pushed up to her neck and was sucking on her nipples. They were hard marbles between my lips and my teeth grazed first one and then the other. Melany was moaning non-stop and seemed to be competing with the other two girls in volume.

I reached under Melany's skirt and pressed my hand against her mound. She was already wet, soaking her tiny thong. I massaged her lips and her clit, feeling her wetness spread almost to my wrist. I took a moment and raised my fingers to my lips, licking her juices off them. I smiled into Melany's eyes, and then lowered my hand back to her pussy. I stretched her thong to one side and stroked her lips. They were dripping with her juices, and my finger slipped inside her with no resistance at all. I stroked first one and then two fingers inside her, and her juices flowed even more. It seemed just a couple of minutes and her moans increased in volume. Her back arched high off the limo seat, and Melany went silent and motionless for about ten seconds. Then her sweet body collapsed back onto the seat, shouted "oh, shit!" and she hungrily grabbed my head, pulling it to her so she could forcefully kiss my mouth. I brought my fingers back up to my mouth and we jointly licked them clean. Then I kissed her again, this time more softly.

"I love you, Melany," I almost choked out, and cleared my throat. "I am so glad you are here."

Melany smiled into my eyes, and kissed me again.

And it was a GREAT ride to my house on the north edge of Orlando.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12