A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after the night before, self-realisation hits.
1.2k words
4.68
8.6k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dunno...I guess I just crashed from exhaustion at some point but I don't remember when or what time. The last memory I have is lying on my front rubbing my soaking wet, stiff, pantied cock against the sheets while moaning incoherently into the pillow.

I woke up in pretty much the same position to an insistent knocking on the hotel door from housekeeping!

I rushed groggily to the door and held it closed to stop them using their master-keycard and told them I needed an hour to clean up. They laughed and I heard the cart moving down the hall to the next room. I locked the door, stood still for a moment and took stock.

The panties were stiff with dried precum and were stuck deep in my asscrack, the front panel moulded around my still-raging hard-on; the cum-mask on my face had cracked during the night leaving remnants all over the pillow and sheet where I'd slept and my nipples felt and looked bruised from the abuse I'd given them as I masturbated.

I couldn't avoid seeing myself in the 360 degree mirroring in the bathroom as I peed. What I really needed was a long, hot, cleansing, therapeutic shower; the kind that you see in the movies where you just stand there under one of those monsoon rain showerheads and let the dirt and the pain flow off you with the water to get lost in the drains below.

What I got was nothing like that! To call it a shower was like trying to give a leaky faucet a confidence boost but, after maybe 30 minutes hard work, I felt just a little more like my old self and ready to face a new day: after coffee!

Luckily my girlfriend had signed me up for the hotel breakfast. I demolished a full Scottish breakfast including black pudding, haggis, a tattie scone, a fruit pudding (which is some kind of suet pudding!) and four pots of mediocre coffee before I felt moderately human again.

But physically I was a wreck and, now, in the light of day and with a full belly, I felt mentally broken by the events of the night before.

Was she really cheating on me?

All the evidence seemed to point to it

Had I really eaten her lover's creampies?

Her pussy was unquestionably full of cum. I had masturbated to the fantasy of eating that cum and, truth be told, it made me incredibly hard just thinking about it!

And, as if that wasn't enough, I had put on her dirty panties and spent the night luxuriating in the delights of rubbing my cock through them!

I kept on trying to wrap my head around everything that had happened and how I felt about it but it had all happened so fast and with little or no conversation that I couldn't make any real sense of it.

I went back to the room to find that it had been cleaned in my absence. Anne's panties had, very obviously, been placed in the middle of the bed by the housekeeper (no doubt for comedy value) and from the moment I entered they formed the focus of my attention.

I remembered how excited I was all the way back to the hotel from her place knowing they were in my jacket pocket, how my hand kept playing with them as I walked, how I kept wondering what they would smell like and how they would taste.

I picked them up from the bed and raised them to my nose...

...I was still so hard! So aroused! I stuck my tongue out and felt the dried precum melt against my tongue and I inhaled deeply, getting more and more stimulated by what I was doing: by what I shouldn't be doing!

In the maelstrom of emotions this was the one thing I could focus on; how good these panties made me feel, how her panties and everything about them had created a whole new fantasy life in one night.

Even as I sucked my precum from the front panel I allowed those fantasies come to the fore again; visions of satin and lace and stockings and make-up and my face buried between her thighs, insatiably hungry, greedily sucking and licking until she was satisfied, my cock in panties untouched and ignored in favour of her need (and mine!)

After I had licked them clean I put the panties down on the bed and looked at them again. I knew what I wanted to do; I wanted to strip off, pull them erotically up my thighs and start all over again wallowing in the depravity and perversity of masturbating as if I were female and feminine.

And I had the time, it was only 10.30, I had over 4 hours before I had to be anywhere. My time was my own until then. But...I also wanted more: I wanted my fantasy stockings: pink stockings!

A wander down the high street and from there through the major retailers, where I explained, without too much blushing, that my girlfriend had sent me down to find some to complement tonight's dinner outfit and, in La Senza, I finally found my prize.

Reneging on the offer of a logo'd bag I put them in my inside pocket and ran back to the hotel where I shaved my face smooth and, in a rush of anticipation at what I was about to do, got in the shower and shaved my legs too.

Pulling my panties on over freshly shaved legs was far more sensual than it had been the night before. It was as if all my nerve endings had concentrated themselves in the newly exposed outer layer of skin and I could have died and gone to heaven at the sensation of sliding on my new hold-ups!

I had never experienced the sensuality of material in this way before, simply moving around in them or rubbing my thighs or feet against each other produced a significantly quantifiable increase in my libido levels. My cock actually throbbed against the front panel of my panties as I stroked my stockinged legs. Just looking at the lower half of my body induced a pleasurable response deep in my brain. It was like seeing myself properly for the first time.

In that moment of self-awareness, and in light of everything that had happened over the last 16 hours, I made the decision that I was going to wear my panties and stockings under my clothes when I went to see Anne.

I was pretty confident she would ask what had happened when I got back to the hotel and what role her panties had played. As I put my clothes on I imagined unbuttoning my jeans to give her a peek as I described putting them on to play and then, as I as I went on to describe my subsequent fantasies, I would let my jeans drop around my ankles revealing my new purchase.

Feeling nervous, horny and excited I stepped onto the pavement outside the hotel and, feeling like everyone knew, listened to the incredibly loud rasp of stockings rubbing against my jeans as I walked my pantied ass up the street towards Anne's apartment.