A Long-Distance Relationship Ch. 04

Story Info
Now she knows I know how can we go on.
874 words
4.53
7.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more I found myself outside my girlfriend's apartment with 20 minutes to go before the three o'clock appointment time that I'd been given by her the night before. This time would be far different to the last in that this time I was wearing a pair of her panties that I had spent the past 13 hours masturbating with, as per her instructions, along with a pair of pink, hold-up stockings that I had bought of my own volition just this morning, to intensify the feminine fantasies that had been running around my head all night.

Now I would be presenting a very different face to my girlfriend; that of a submissive sissy.

I had fantasised of my girlfriend fucking cock and filling her pussy with cum in preparation for my visit, to humiliate me, to feed me the cum of her lovers. My head was alive with fantasies of her being used by those other men, of the way she would moan as they thrust inside her; how they would paint her face and body with a latticework of cum strings as they prepared her to receive my adoration.

I loitered aimlessly at the end of her street, smoking and watching, expecting that, at any minute, her lovers would make their exit and saunter past me with large, self-satisfied grins plastered over their faces.

And there was no jealousy at all in my mind at that thought just a growing excitement that was stretching the fabric of my abused panties as my watch showed time and no lover appeared.

Perhaps I'd been mistaken,

Perhaps those men really had been Karen's lovers.

Better, perhaps that I don't mention my wild creampie fantasies when she asks what I got up to last night.

I ring the doorbell and, sure enough, its Karen that answers and once again keeps me waiting on the doorstep while she goes to check with Anne that it's alright to let me in. This time, though, its Anne that comes out to me in a sheer little dressing gown that leaves nothing to the imagination:

"Sorry Honey, I thought I said I'd text you to come over?"

"Yeah, but you said three as well!" I can hear the needy whinge in my voice and so can she; she ruffles her unkempt hair as she smiles placatingly:

"Okay, I guess I can't leave you standing in the road but you'll have to wait in the living room until I'm ready. It shouldn't take more than a half-hour..." she broke eye-contact and looked down at her feet "...I'm not alone".

And there it had been said.

The blood rushed through my brain making me dizzy and also through my cock, which jumped in delight.

"That's fine Honey, you take your time" I said with a complete honesty that brought a soft, lascivious smile to her face.

She leant in brushing my lips with hers and I could taste him (whoever he was) from her. I stuck my tongue out and she laughingly swatted it aside, dragged me into the living room and told me to wait my turn.

She left the door open to the hall and I heard her voice, just as she closed her bedroom door, say:

"No, nothing to worry about; just my boyfriend!"

When Karen came in, with coffee, chocolate biscuits and a sympathetic expression I knew, for the first time, that she gave a damn about me. Up until now she'd been stand-offish which I had taken for dislike but which now seemed more likely to be her way of not getting too close to someone who might not be around for long.

"So," she finally broke the silence "now you know"

"Yup"

"How do you feel? Are you okay? You look okay!"

"I don't know. I feel okay, more than okay actually; excited! Happy to know; is that weird?"

"Yes, that's weird! Your girlfriend is fucking around on you and you're not upset? How is that even possible? How can you be happy to let her do that while you sit here quietly, knowing what's going on in there right now?"

I was loathe to demean myself further in her eyes by telling her that I hadn't fucked Anne for over a month; that I hadn't been allowed; that all my love had been through adoration and all my orgasms by hand, so I didn't really answer. Instead I reached out and gently touched her knee so that she looked up at me with eyes that expressed all the anger she thought I should be feeling as I simply said:

"I love her"

Her rage melted away and she came over and sat by me on the couch, hugging me tightly while she whispered in my ear: "me too! Aren't we a right pair of fools?"

In a way I guess she was right. And with her revelation I desperately wanted to show her that I was even more like her than she thought: I wanted to show her my panties and stockings but I knew it wouldn't be right. Anne must be the first to know. She needed to decide what would happen. I needed to wait, patiently, until she was ready to see me.