A Long Drop Down Pt. 02

Story Info
The life of a young man turns upside down...
5.3k words
4.58
5.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the delay in posting this continuation... Never realised writing was a full time job. Hats off to all those who post numerous stories on this site for our enjoyment and the administrators who have to read each and every work to ensure they are above board.

This is a build up to part 1, may drag a little at times and has very little sex. Will try to post the next chapter faster and work it towards its conclusion. Thanks to those who took time to write comments, questions asked in the comments will find their answers in the chapter after this.

The site may have been setup to cater for the sexual appetites of many but have found the stories that have a story a joy to read and have set this on the same premise. So for those who enjoy a tale...

***

He saw her naked back as she moved up and down, her hair hanging down, covering her face. The sweat trickling slowly down her spine, adding to the sheen on her back, belying the fact that she had been at it for a while. As he stood there, horrified, unbelieving, shocked, she arched her back in ecstasy as her body shuddered and he knew from experience she had just found her release. She lurched forward as would happen if a partner was thrusting into her from below. This dispelled his initial thought that perhaps she had stuck her dildo into the cushions of the couch and had decided to find release from his substitute. That action was enough to turn his shock into anger. Yet he stood there observing as she started to rotate her hips, a moan escaping her lips, a wry smile as her hair parted to give him a view of her closed eyes...

She arched her back once more pushing her full breasts forward, her nipples standing hard and proud as she ground herself harder and faster, a manly groan coming from beneath her. The anger was festering turning into an inferno, he could not believe that in seventeen years he had never thought he did not satisfy her. Even the dildos that he had gifted her to add to her pleasure from time to time had sat idle to the best of his knowledge, as she had always used his body from his mouth ever ready to suck those succulent pussy lips to even his thighs on which she would grind herself on occasion getting herself heated-up before impaling herself on his thick shaft. Any part of his body was fair game when she was horny. She would even use his arm trapping it between her thighs as she ground on it whilst he would be busy watching a game.

The action seemed to be picking up as the grunts and groans from below amplified and her actions became wilder, less coordinated, her hair thrown left and right as she moaned louder and louder her breasts bouncing, moving left to right with her grinding motion. The thrusts from below became more pronounced as she bounced, grinding herself, moved from left to right leaning forward and rocking back... Words he seldom heard from her... Perhaps once in a while when he would wonder if he was with other than his wife... begging ... Pleading... swearing... he heard her clearly... The tone slightly off... another anomaly he noted on those rare occasions but never gave much thought as her tight cunt milked him... yet, as a bystander it caused him to wonder... "fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Come on give it to me you pussy... Yeah... Show me how a man does it... deeper... Yeah... Yeah... ohhhh... there... NO you bastard! Yeah! Better... Yeah..." her climax was spectacular and under normal circumstances he would have felt like a king... but seeing her thus... He could feel his chest expanding... his heart breaking... the sound in his ears grew in volume as the blood rushed within his body...

He didn't even realise he had stepped over to the couch and picked it clean of the ground tilting both occupants of it and onto the carpet. He must have sat it back on someone's leg as there was a loud scream when he let it crash back down... the woman started screaming and sobbing, the man tried to get up before he felt him come crashing down upon him having vaulted the couch. His knee crashed into the man's naked groin which was still spurting his cum... his momentum carried him forward and he tumbled over the prone man who was squealing like a pig and his head encountered the coffee table with a bang. He had to have gone and bought a damn mahogany wood table with a solid base and an even more solid piece on the top. The stupid thing nearly took his head off... Dazed, raging with fury, his left eye closing due to the blood pouring in from the wound on his head, he got up, digging his knee firmly into the man's groin bringing forth a huge scream of agony as he rounded upon the love of his life... the one for whom he would have walked to the moon... his entire world... Now just a broken, heart wrenching pain... he saw her form cowering, trying to curl into a ball and he crashed her into the coffee table before turning towards the door.

Something sticky made his hand slip on the door latch, he grabbed the handle and yanked nearly pulling the frame with the door and walked out into the street not a glance back... Unsure where he was headed, all he knew was he had to get as far away as he could before he did something he'd regret. How many times had he seen those same contours, that curve of her back, the way her hair came down to the middle of her back, those firm breasts, the sight of sweat trickling down her spine as he'd thrust into her from behind... those images flashed before his eyes together with the face of his brother in law, ex-brother in law... Mocking him, laughing at him, jeering him, questioning his ability to please his woman. His sister had never told him why they parted ways. He always thought it was mutual.

Perhaps he should have probed deeper, perhaps he would have been more wary of the man who had just crushed him without lifting a finger at him.

He thrashed on the little cot kicking at the bed spread and the light cloth that covered him, those images vivid as though it was happening right now, not fifteen years before. Seeing her here, at the hospital, large as life, still just as beautiful in an aged sort of way had peeled away the scabs, had broken the protective shell he had built over his heart. He was bleeding once more but not from any physical wound or an internally ruptured vein. It was his soul that wept for what he'd seen, what he'd struggled with for years before he had killed the thoughts and killed himself, living a life of the dead, just waking, sleeping, sometimes eating and just waiting... for that respite called death. The nurses rushed in and gave him another doze of the sedative just so that he would not hurt himself more than he'd already done. The doctor had had a look at the injured hand and leg and she was somewhere out there informing whoever had brought him in as to the best course of action and what recovery could be made.

Outside Samuel's room, the nurse Kate Gray paced the corridor. She had apparently collapsed due to shock and had come to with some smelling salts within the emergency treatment room. Her fellow nurse on duty, a young girl who had yet to break her milk teeth in this demanding profession was taking her pulse and temperature, making notes on the chart. Kate had yanked off the pressure cuff and straightened up before slipping of the gurney even before the nurse could fathom what was happening. She had then rushed to the nurses' station and quickly noted the room into which Samuel had been taken. Now, uncertain as to what to do, she paced the corridor outside lost in thought. Fifteen years plus some since that fateful day...

She still remembered the blood... Lots of it... Craig writhing in pain on the floor as he was sedated before being placed on a gurney and being carted away. The detective at the scene walked around the room with a keen eye indicating a few things to his colleague who kept glancing her way from time to time. Kate was frantically trying to tell the policewoman interviewing her to find her husband who was badly injured and bleeding... His blood having left a trail going out of the house. Her own blood smeared uniform attesting to the amount of blood her Sam had lost as she had slipped and fallen on the slippery substance. She couldn't believe the kind of questions she was having to answer... Sam, violent? No! he wouldn't swat a fly if it annoyed him all night long! Temperamental? Did that word even fit in their loving world... he'd never so much as raised his voice at her even when she had overstepped her bounds without forethought. Always gentle, explaining things to her in that infuriating way that made her bite back at him, yet he would patiently hear her out before carrying on reasoning out why she'd done what she'd done, it's ramifications and his point on the matter before hugging her and letting the matter rest. Only on later reflection would she realise that he was right again! Never had she or any other got a rise out of him. Always logical and always understanding.

Why were they wasting time asking so many questions trying to pin the blame on him whilst he could be anywhere, laying on the street or having crashed his car in his haste to get away... His car! That must be it. She mentioned to the policewoman that Sam always parked his car a few doors down on the curb. The message was relayed to the younger cop standing outside her broken door who turned round and started following the blood trail ... shouldn't they have done that before she told them? What were they trained to do one wondered... yes they had lived here for a while, yes they each had their own keys, Craig must have still retained the copy that Sam's sister had kept before their divorce for emergencies as they had lived four doors down the block, no she couldn't be sure if Craig used that key or had another copy made or if he had followed Sam in, no it wasn't usual for Sam to pop-in at odd times in the day or earlier than he's scheduled arrival at half five. Yes he'd call her and inform her, yes he'd called her earlier to check if she was still on shift, no it wasn't usual but happened on occasion, no he wasn't likely to be having an affair (was he? That was something that she'd have to think hard about... There were no signs... he was a creature of habit... there was no need to voice any of this the seed of doubt planted in her brain).

Finally the detectives, the cops, the forensics ... Why were they here... There was no murder... No crime... was there? It was all so so confusing... They all moved towards the entrance having marked and tagged things all over her sitting area and the corridor, a blood splat here and a cloth there, shoes having been thrown in different directions, nothing making sense... She just needed Sam, her pillar of strength who would calm her and put everything in perspective. She knew he was averse to the changing telecommunication trends and absolutely hated carrying his mobile. Perhaps that's why it was not going through, the poor sod must have even forgotten to charge it not realising that even when not in use the damn thing lost some charge. She was unsure if she was permitted to walk within the marked areas or was she meant to leave them as they were. Dazed, confused, disoriented, she had moved to the door to shut it realising she needed Sam to call the carpenter or fix it himself. She walked beyond noting the cops two doors down looking at the spot where Sam must have parked his car. A Skoda stood on the spot, her Skoda... How ironical, she hadn't noticed the blood there nor the trail leading to her house.

They turned back to look at her, one of the juniors came for her keys, she looked on wondering what they expected to find. Surely they didn't think she had dumped her bleeding husband in her car? They opened the doors, looked around the car and finally returned the keys to her and they moved away leaving her none the wiser if not more confused.

There were harrowing days and even more painful nights as first the cops then Craig, Sam's sister, Kate's sister... everyone seemed to want to bash her, questioning her relentlessly regarding things that she herself could make no sense of... the cops had found Sam's Corsa of the M4 with blood stains on the steering column and seats. There was no trace of Sam or his clothes or any of his personal effects. His mobile phone was sitting in the glove box the battery dead but other than that there was no sign of him. Kate had been to the police station to record her statement as had all the others and Craig had been arrested briefly on suspicion of having either caused Sam's kidnapping or plain out murdered him. Kate and her sister were also tagged as people of interest in the case and all three had been warned not to travel out of the city without notifying the authorities.

The cops relentlessly pursued the matter for the first three months but as the trail got cold and neither of the people suspected or related to Sam showed unusual characteristics or took part in questionable acts, the local constabulary let the matter drop save for the occasional check-up just in case... And later that too just stopped. Kate remembered the agony of days trying to focus on work hoping the next person coming through the door would be Sam and nights of crying herself to sleep, every creak and every groan of the house making her rush to the door. It took a while... A long long while... so many relationships changed, suffered, broke, new ones forged... and suddenly... When all hope had been dead Sam walks in from the ...

Kate noted the doctor had finished entering her observations and comments on the chart for Sam. Before the doctor would go looking for the young man who had brought Sam over, she made to intercept her as the thought flitted through her mind that if that young man was Sam's son then Sam must have been having an affair... doubts creeping in, she met Doctor Piya before she could walk out into the common waiting area. The doctor's smile faltered on seeing the ashen look on Kate's face, she had been a strong nurse, dealing with some of the most gruesome cases with hardly a flinch or show of emotion yet she looked like death had run her over. Kate asked the doctor what was wrong with the patient Samuel and was given a brief synopsis of Sam's injuries. She then asked Kate to join her in meeting the young man who had brought Samuel in and together they could work through what could or needed to be done.

As the two walked into the waiting area, they found Mark pacing the area unsure of what was happening and seemingly having failed to get any answers from the other nurses. Whilst it had been less than an hour since he had brought Samuel in, it must have felt a lifetime with no feedback and unsure what his next step should be. The two stopped before him as he turned from the entry way on his back towards the doors that led to the wards. He was jolted out of his thoughts when he found himself before the nurse who had literally collapsed in his arms and a slim asian doctor who couldn't be much older than him with long black hair flowing down her back tied in a pony at the top, hazel brown eyes that looked like they could trap a person for eternity, her open doctor's coat allowing his gaze to travel down her front covered in a plain white blouse with the shadow of her tan bra showing through slightly a handful if that of pliable flesh being held back. Her shape naturally curved into a figure eight as her tucked in blouse gave way to form fitting black pants with a slight camel toe showing as her hips blended into shapely thighs and her legs seemed to go on forever.

As Mark raised his face upward he noted the smirk on the doctor's face who had the grace not to call him out on his obvious ogling, brief as it may have been he was yet to stop salivating. Mark couldn't understand his sudden fixation on studying every woman as a piece of art carefully crafted to optimise the viewer's desire for contact and a point of marvel. He had seldom given much thought to the opposite sex and had generally been too shy to even engage them with his eyes. It seemed suddenly he was being made aware at what he'd been missing all his life and now he was trying to swim in an ocean without any skills to speak of.

"Are you related to Mr. Samuel Graystone?"

"No" he replied. "Not that am aware of..." An awkward pause...

"Well" said the young doctor, "We have had a preliminary look and it seems he has injured his left shoulder which would seem to have slipped out of the socket and probably set back without medical aid but at a wrong angle. This has locked his hand in an unnatural angle preventing its use. He would also seem to have had his leg broken, the tibia seems to have healed although not as perfectly as one would want but the fibula has become disjointed and somehow fused at an overlapping angle. Both these injuries need to be rectified by surgery. Otherwise with age, arthritic conditions can make things extremely difficult for him especially in the cold months. It is a surprise he has not lost total use of these limbs by now as the injuries are pretty old, possibly more than ten years or so." She looked at the young man try to process this information. Kate looked at him to see what he would say as to how the two of them were together.

The doctor wondered if this young man was capable of taking care of the old man through the surgery and recovery process. Each looked at the other before the doctor broke the uncomfortable silence. "He needs clean clothes, needs a shower or three and we need his insurance and National insurance details before we can proceed further."

Mark looked at her and swallowed audibly as he contemplated what to share with these strangers about Samuel's circumstances especially in light of how the nurse had reacted and seeing how she was hanging on to every word being discussed. He then thought that perhaps it was in Samuel's best interest to come clean and see how they could go forward from there. He cleared his throat and told the doctor (although the nurse seemed more keen to hear him out then the doctor) "Samuel and I just met a few hours ago. We sort of stumbled upon each other. Seeing his state it was prudent he be seen by a specialist and that's how have ended up here with him. Unless he has his details on him, have no idea where we can even begin to get the information."

The doctor interrupted Mark and said, "as much as am impressed by your noble thoughts in this day and age, please do not take this the wrong way but we must have details and most certainly need to ensure that the hospital will be reimbursed for whatever costs it may incur in his treatment..."

Mark stopped her before she could go on and removed a bank card from his wallet. He proffered it to the doctor, "Here, this should take care of whatever costs you may incur. You can use it to charge a fair deposit and I'll personally pay the balance or you could take more than what you may need and we can sort the balance at the time of discharge." The doctor and the nurse were left speechless. It was unheard of, unseen for someone even relatives to stick out for another. Yet here was a young man who had seemed to have just plucked a person in need and was willing to part with his own funds for the other's needs.

The nurse found her tongue, "I can help with his national insurance number..." both the doctor and Mark turned to look at her so fast that there was a possible risk of whiplash. The nurse looked to be close to tears and was barely holding it in...

"How?" both Mark and Piya asked at the same time.

"He's my ... Was my husband..." Mark was absolutely floored! Of all the possible answers and happenings in this whole saga, this was the least expected answer. The nurse did not proffer more details and neither Mark nor Piya felt it their place to ask.

Mark turned to the doctor and asked her how long the treatment would take. The doctor felt that with the surgery and physiotherapy, three to four weeks was a safe bet. Mark then reiterated that he would rather give a deposit of a fair amount for the period and leave Samuel to their care. He further observed that perhaps Kate should stay in the shadows seeing as to how Samuel had reacted on seeing her. Kate hung her head down at this but nodded her understanding and offered to get the insurance details should they still be valid and be of aid in reducing the burden on Mark.

12