A Long Evening

Story Info
Pair spend the evening together.
938 words
2.88
30.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night, my husband & I were both in the mood to make love. It had been a while; my husband was always shy in the bedroom department, and it took courage for him to make a move, even knowing that I was always hot and bothered and always, always, wanting him.

My husband Mic began by half-heartedly kissing me, and since I was wearing a nightgown but no underwear, fingering me. I hate being fingered right away, unless I was already very hot and bothered. He quickly realized my displeasure and pushed up my nightgown enough to suck and bite my nipples. At some point while this was going on, I realized he had taken off his clothes and my nightgown had somehow disappeared! I guess I didn't mind being fingered right away as much as I thought.

Since it had been a while, all Mic really accomplished was biting my breasts. I like a little pain mixed with my love-making and don't mind biting at all, but all he did was bite, and all he did was chew, chew, chew. I was quickly getting frustrated, but horny enough that I really wanted him to continue. I tried to let him know that the biting was not a turn on for me, but he wasn't getting the hint. I finally had to tell him, which of course ruined the mood. I apologized profusely and told him to keep playing with me, but to try to lay off the chewing for a bit. He laughed guiltily and half-heartedly groped me and played with me, but his mind was definitely elsewhere, and so was mine.

Mic finally stopped, knowing that neither of us was getting anything out of the situation. We ended up talking for quite a while, before we tried to make love again. Mic was still very distracted and wasn't even trying to make me happy, and it was obvious his mind wasn't on the action, either. I tried all of my little tricks to help him relax and enjoy himself, but nothing was really working.

Mic slid inside of me, and we both tried to relax, and stop over-thinking, and just get on with it! We wanted to enjoy ourselves, we were both horny, we both had all the time in the world, it was getting late, but neither of us had to go to work especially early in the morning, so neither of needed to rush. We still weren't getting anywhere, but we gave it our all.

I finally had to go to the bathroom bad enough that I had to actually go. While sitting, I decided that I was just going to take control, and fuck being patient waiting for Mic to be the man.

I walked back into our bedroom, and I caught myself with that big, stupid grin on my face I always get when I'm either really horny or have evil plans on my mind- this time the evil plans, of course, were seducing my husband.

Mic was laying on the bed, his arms crossed over onto his stomach, with his eyes closed. You'd think he had fallen asleep on me, but I knew better. He was just trying to relax himself, and it wasn't working.

I climbed on top of him. Mic was still hard, and I knew he still wanted me, but I also knew that he just wasn't going to make me happy tonight with his lame, mild attempts at seduction. I loved my husband, but sometimes he WAS too much of a wimp for words!

I kissed Mic softly, my hands rubbing themselves all over his body. I grabbed his right hand and pressed it to my breast, and guided his mouth to my other nipple. He was eager and ready to play with me, and once again he bit me. I didn't really mind this time.

I was rather impatient after the last few hours of playing around together, and after letting Mic playing and suck for a few minutes or whatever time actually passed, I slowly slid his large, erect penis inside of me. I asked Mic to tell me about one of his fantasies, and this time, he didn't deny me. It was a daydream he had quite often about a school girl seducing him, or more technically, letting him seduce her, and he whispered in my ear, telling me all of the details of his daydream. He hardly ever shares his fantasies with me, so this was quite the surprise. He was panting with the effort of talking while being distracted by the motion of my body bouncing up and down on top of his.

It was so surprising for me that he was actually describing his fantasy, that I got even hotter then I already was. I pounded myself up and down on top of him, while Mic played with my breasts or my tight, white ass.

I felt myself clawing his sides as I grabbed onto him for dear life, but I simply couldn't help it. I tried to think of other things so I wouldn't come too quickly, but before I knew it, I lost control of my body and I came. I could feel the sensations floating throughout my body, and I caught myself with my fingers and toes spread out, to make the feelings last longer.

I could feel myself convulsing, as I yelled and shuddered and twisted and continued to pound Mic inside of me. I had no control left over my body, as Mic continued to move beneath me, telling me the details of his fantasy.