A Long Journey

Story Info
Mark's Journey through depression, drugs, & sex.
1.6k words
3.71
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was crying. Not from pain, but from pure pleasure. She had just stomped on another man's heart and she was savoring his heartache. The woman was a bitch, but she was hot and had a great rack and like so many others, Mark fell for her body and deceptively sweet smile and ignored the rest. This was something that not even he was aware of, mesmerized by her body much like a sailor to the call of a siren he had spent the last three months marching to his destruction.

"But I thought you were a virgin!" Mark said in the living room as Amy's tears turned to laughter. Amy had never let Mark penetrate her, but had, when they first started dating, given him a hand job.

"Yeah, about that... It turns out that I have had sex with 26 people." At this point Mark wanted to get up but he was so drunk he could hardly move his arm. Amy continued although she had trouble speaking because she was fighting back the laughter. "But don't worry; only six of them were while we were dating and only two of them were your friends."

Mark woke late the next morning to a trashed apartment and an aching neck. He reached for the cigarettes that lied between empty bottles of beer only to find them all broken in half by that bitch. He lit the remaining stump of one and walked into the kitchen and popped open a can of Coke. He felt like shit and was trying hard not to think about last night. There was a message on the answering machine.

"Mark, are you there? This is Amy. I'm really sorry about last night and I don't know why I said those things." Then her voice shifted from remorse to bitch squared. "Oh yeah, that's because they were all true! P.S. Phillip just fucked me!" With that Mark's hand involuntary contracted around the nearly full can of Coke which sent a large portion of it flying into the air and onto the floor. Phillip was one of Mark's longtime friends who if given the opportunity, would fuck almost anything moist. God she was a bitch.

Leaving the Coke on the kitchen floor, Mark walked into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. It smelt like sex.

Recovery

It was six months later and Mark was sitting in dark a room, clouded with marijuana smoke and talking to an extremely skinny girl who Mark thought was attractive, even after taking his level of intoxication into consideration.

"Do you ever just feel like pussin' out and picking up a needle?" At first Mark did not know what she was talking about. She moved closer to him and had anyone else in the room been awake they would have known she was into him. "People spend there whole lives looking for fulfillment and purpose. I have happiness in my purse."

Mark had learned throughout the night that Emily was just as lost as he was. He wanted purpose and meaning but everything he did felt hollow. "I know, but heroin?"

"Don't think of it as heroin, but as salvation." And with that she stood up, picked up her purse, and led Mark to the bedroom. Mark was having trouble understanding the grip that this woman had on him. He was, as people often do when under the influence, making a decision to do something that they would never do while sober. He pondered this as he watched Emily take off her long sleeve shirt, and then her pants and panties. She sat down on the bed Indian style and began preparing a dose.

Despite the fact she was leaning over her belly did not create any large rolls of fat, rather it was just a collection of rippled skin. Her arms bore the scars of an unchecked addiction and her breasts were small but perky. "Take off your clothing and give me your arm." Mark did as she requested then sat back down facing her. The whole situation seemed surreal. Her completion was clean and her hair long and black. The beauty of her face masked the pain and emptiness in her heart.

Her thumb pressed down on the plunger and Mark suddenly felt warm all over. As Mark laid back she prepared a shot for herself and then she too, was in heaven. For a period of time which Mark could not define he was fulfilled. He was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling, savoring his high, and then he saw her face. She sat on him and stared into his eyes. Her long black hair blocked out the rest of the room. He could feel the warmth of her pussy against the area directly above his penis.

"Do you love me?" she asked. Without thinking Mark answered that he did. And with that she kissed him and then moved to his neck. She stopped and laid her head on his chest and listened to the sound of his heart beating. Mark placed his hands on her back and stared at the ceiling. The silence was long but not awkward. She finally asked: "What about tomorrow?"

"I don't know" And with that Emily slid her head down his chest and over his stomach to where his flaccid penis rested. She took it in her mouth and slowly sucked and caressed it as it grew larger and larger. She reached down and cupped his balls and found them to be far larger then others she had seen. As she continued sucking his cock she grew more and more aroused. By the time Mark reached full erection her pussy was literally dripping with juice. She pulled her head back and looked at the monster that lay before her. It was the thickness of her wrist and nearly the length of her forearm.

She wondered if it would fit but knew that she had to try. She moved up and sat again on Mark's waist. His penis bent down and he could feel her pussy again below his belly but now it felt like fire. She stared at his face and tried to judge his sincerity. She knew that he loved her at that instance in time but she could feel tomorrow's doubts creeping into her head. As if to push them away she quickly positioned herself on top of the flesh she had worked hard to arouse and grabbed his cock with her hand.

She looked at Mark's face and watched it turn red. She was rubbing the huge head of his cock in between and along the folds of her pussy. Mark could not wait for his cock head to break through to her soft, delicate insides. He moved his arms down to her waist to help support and guide her. Slowly she moved the head of his flesh against hers and then she moved his tool to her point of entry. She moved her hands to his chest, leaned forward and began lowering herself on him.

The feeling of his flesh passing into hers was something she had never felt before, it felt very different then any other experience. As her pubic hair approached his and more of his mass disappeared into hers, she knew that life beyond the needle had meaning. They began fucking slowly and their pubic hair became matted with her juices. They shifted positions.

She lay on her side, with her back to her lover and they began silently spooning. He penetrated her fully and his arm reached over and cupped her breast. As time passed she could feel the urge to cum grow inside her. She tried to repress it so that she could savor the moment forever. She reached around and placed her hand on Marks hip and he could tell, by the firmness of her grip, that she was close. They continued moving together in rhythm. Slowly and silently he moved in and out of her. Her ass met each of his thrusts until she could wait no longer.

"I want you to cum in me." This was all Mark needed to push the tingle that was building in the base of his cock to a full explosion that made him feel as if his cock was a fire hose. His cock began pulsing in spasms that made him feel like he was depositing gallons of semen in her. Mark's pulsing cock triggered Emily's own orgasm. She felt every inch of her body and each spasm from Mark's cock seemed to cause another wave of pleasure to ripple through her body. She could feel his semen come into her and its vast quantity was more then her slender body could hold. It dripped down to their pubic hairs and onto the sheets. The spasms slowed and the waves of pleasure faded. Mark, still inside Emily, could feel his seed escape from around the base of his cock. After cumming, neither one moved. The only sound was that of their heavy breathing and now slowing hearts.

Mark could not see, but tears rolled from Emily's eyes. The pursuit of purpose and happiness had escaped her but here in Mark's arms she knew that it had found her. She wondered if Mark would love her in the morning and drifted to sleep without an answer.

Mark reflected on the course of events that had led him to this situation. He had let Amy's actions trigger depression, which then lead him to seek refugee with heroin tonight. Far from his mind were thoughts of addition and disease. He wanted this girl so badly but did not know why. He prayed that he was not falling for her for the wrong reasons but acknowledged that he knew nothing of her.