A long Journey

Story Info
Chief and Cortana face a long journey back to Earth.
1.9k words
4.56
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors side note:

If you guys would like to hear more about John and Cortana's possible future adventures or any other stories of any genre, just let me know in the comments. Thanks and hope you enjoy :)!

*

"Halo, its finished."

"No; I think we're just getting started."

John Removed his helmet, the cold air of the fighter a welcome break from the stale air in his suit, stretching his arms and legs out now that he could finally relax.

"I'm sending distress signals out on all UNSC frequencies but it'll be a while before anyone finds us Chief," Cortana reported.

"What do you suppose we do then?" he asked.

"Well there's no cryopods on onboard so we'll have to entertain ourselves. I've already compiled my report for UNSC High Command so I can dedicate all my resources to conversation, or other activities," Cortana uttered above the low hum of space.

"What do you mean, 'other activities'?" John pondered as he furrowed his brow.

"Well during our time onboard the Truth and Reconciliation, I was able to pull some Covenant hard light software they'd reverse engineered from some Forerunner tech. I haven't tested it out yet but seeing as we have some time on our hands..." she spoke.

"Sure, I don't see why not" John shrugged, unaware of what thoughts were lurking in Cortana's code.

Humming to life, Cortana's slender blue body filled up space in the ship, about 5'5" with numbers running up and down her frame. She stood with one hand in her hair and the other running down her outer thigh as she admired her new form, the amazing sensations she had never felt before took a second to take in and all the curios possibilities crept into her mind.

John could feel his monster spartan cock growing inside his armor as he fidgeted and tried to stay focused.

""That's - uh .. um - very realistic Cortana," John stuttered as he tried to keep his eyes on hers and not drifting down to Cortana's boobs. She spun away slightly on one foot, smiling back at John, giggling at how he obviously found her attractive.

"From what I gather, the Covenant used this hard light software for mostly recreational uses. Seeing as there are no females among the ranks, the Elite's insatiable sex drive would've made it, impossible, for them to concentrate to full capacity without relief." Cortana softly spoke as she wandered around the ship showing off her new ass, "To give them a, sense of relief, each covenant ship had hard light software onboard for the use of the Elite's and the Elite's alone."

John was finding it almost impossible to focus on what Cortana was saying, a million scenarios running through his head that he'd never even pondered, due to him being taken for indoctrination at an early age.

"Maybe we should, give it a test run.." Cortana slyly spoke into John's ear as she re materialized behind him, sliding her arms down his cold titanium chest plate. He didn't move, unsure of what to do next. It was the first time anyone had ever shown him these sorts of feelings towards him. Teleporting once again, Cortana planted herself onto John's lap, one leg either side of him. She looked into his eyes, for the first time seeing herself back in them. John just stared into hers, searching for an answer as to what he should do or say, but primal instincts were thankfully starting to kick in. Cortana's eyes darted around his deep facial features as she tilted her head to the left and leaned in to kiss John, and he complied.

Cortana's breathing increased as she lent into John, tracing her fingers up along his oversized shoulders and interlacing them behind his head, pulling him closer to her.

John, starting to feel more comfortable, decided to grip Cortana's curvy ass, rocking her back and forth on his groin.

"John" Cortana breathed through the kiss, "John, let me, let me remove your armor,".

They broke the kiss and Cortana hurriedly felt for the release switch on the back of his neck. As soon as she located it, she paused then gently compressed her finger.

John carefully picked up Cortana off him and stood up, allowing his armor to fall to the floor in thuds and rings. He quickly took off his suit, leaving him naked in the middle of the fighter. Cortana admired John's rippling body, her mouth growing wider and wider as her eyes got closer and closer to his crotch. 'Oh - My - God' she thought to herself. 'That must be at least 9", and its still growing!' Cortana couldn't believe what she was seeing. 10". 11". 12". She wasn't even sure normal human anatomy could sustain such a large sex organ, but then again, John wasn't a normal human. She immediately shoved him against the wall dropped to her knees, admiring his impressive member. What started with timid licking of his head soon progressed to her enveloping him inside her hot mouth and then more up and down the length of his dick.

John's mind was on fire, despite being in his 40s, he'd never had these sorts of urges, and thus never felt these kinds of sensations. Her tongue circled around his head and shaft as she deepthroated him to his base. He felt like he was going to explode! Cortana started to pick up the pace, going faster and faster up and down this huge cock. John slowly exhaled as his penis started to pulsate, gripping Cortana's head to his crotch, not letting her catch a breath. But she didn't mind. Actually enjoying it. Enjoying the hot cum hitting the back of her throat, being forced to take in John's potent sperm and swallowing it as he let it all go.

"Cortana that was - that was incredible" John stuttered as Cortana let his huge member slide out of her mouth, gently massaging him with her hands.

"Mmhmm," Cortana giggled "Now its my turn,". John opened his eyes, confused, but then putting the pieces together he new she meant.

Before Cortana could properly stand up, John grabbed her by the waist and placed her up against the wall with her crotch up to his face. Taking in what he was seeing: Cortana's mesmerizing, blue, shaven pussy shining with her simulated juices in the dim starlight. He started with light circles around her vagina and labia, lightly brushing pass her clit each time. Cortana started to breath more heavily, she knew what an orgasm was but until now had never got the ability to experience it. Bringing her legs up to John's shoulders, she wrapped her thighs around his head and crossed them over behind his neck with her hands massaging her breasts.

John started to lick harder at her opening, pushing her lips apart slightly, teasing her. He slowly parted her slit with the tip of his tongue, brushing past her clit before removing one hand from underneath Cortana and bringing it up to gently massage her clit through its hood in circular motions. As soon as John found her G-spot he started to pulsate his tongue up and down it, applying more pressure to her little pleasure button in unison.

All these new sensations at once made Cortana gasp, locking Johns head in place even tighter with her thighs, grinding on his face; she knew she would cum soon. John got the message and increased his pace, falling in love with the taste of her.

"John, John I'm gonna- "

And then it happened. Cortana moaned loudly without caring who else might hear her and John, at this point it wouldn't of mattered anyway. A squirt of liquid erupted from her cunt like a garden hose filling up John's mouth immediately and overflowing down his bulky chest, but he didn't stop. She pulled his head in towards her, squeezing his head as hard as she could, her hips bucking wildly with each orgasmic wave that pulsed through her body.

As her breaths drew longer and Cortana regained her composure, John gently placed her back on the floor.

"John that was, that was amazing, where did you learn to do that?" Cortana smiled, rubbing her hands up and down Johns chest.

"Natural intuition," he replied, continuing to make out with Cortana. But in all honestly, he was quite confused himself, proud, but confused. He'd never had any sort of sexual or romantic relations with anyone else in his life. He attempted to stow these thoughts whenever they arose as he knew they'd distract him from his duty. But now he had time. Time to explore himself. Explore Cortana. Explore parts of his body and mind that he'd never fully understood.

"Well Chief, lets see what else 'natural intuition' has to offer" breaking from the kiss, she led him over to a table where she perched herself atop one of the hard metal tables and spreading her legs for her lover, presenting herself with an enticing smile, running her hands up and down her legs. John slowly walked into her soft embrace, tracing his hands around her light, wet pussy, spreading her lips as he slid his cock inside of her. They both simultaneously let out a shaky breath; Cortana placed her hands upon John's shoulders whilst he ran his fingers through her hair and round to the back of her head, pulling her in for a kiss. John continued to fuck Cortana, pumping in and out of her at slowly but steadily. The cabin was filled with echos of their moans escaping in between the breaks of the sweaty open mouthed kissing with the steady slapping rhythm of wet skin. Cortana and Johns juices had mixed inside her and begun to gather outside of her pussy and drip down onto the floor.

It had been 15 minutes since John had popped her cherry, they were both close to cumming. They both felt the slow and steady build up as they had before, but it was more gradual this time, stronger too.

"Cortana, I think I'm gonna cum soon" John spoke in his low gruff voice through the panting.

"Do it Chief, do it inside me, please" Cortana cried back as she crossed her legs round the small of John's back, primed.

A few more pumps and he'd be there, he started to speed up, causing Cortana to catch up with him and bringing her to the edge as well.

Then finally, John's dick erupted with hot white cum deep into Cortana's pussy. As soon as she felt it, she immediately tightened her legs pulling and locking John in place; her pussy spasming in orgasmic bliss as she milked his cock dry. The sensation was stronger for the both of them, especially Cortana, tipping her head back and letting out a powerful series of moans. The highest level of intimacy she could experience with another human being, something she and her AI siblings had always dreamed of but could never experience. It was incredible. Inexplainable. Uncomputable. Unquantifiable. And that's what made it even better. They stayed there together, locked in place, for what felt like an eternity, either one not wanting to miss out on a single second of what they were experiencing together. Finally, John opened his eyes to see Cortana's were still shut; he continued to kiss her gently, softly as they slowly climbed down from their peak and returned to, what would now be, normal.