A Long Lapse - Manisha Speaks

Story Info
Manisha confronts Shayna and narrates her rise by herself.
26.3k words
4.43
13.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Introduction: This is the continuation from the previous parts of The Long Lapse, and thereby the third in the series. The story resumes from the part where Shayna is summoned by Manisha, the mother of her submissive boyfriend. This part might find eroticism to arrive a little later, leaving a good enough gap for the build up. I ask you sincerely to keep your patience.

A quick recap: Manisha, a stern and imperious businesswoman goes on to show Shayna an all new world of sovereignty and dominance, which tends to leave Shayna shaken up at first but looking at the complacency of the practice, about time, she sees herself out of her cynicism and on the way to acceptance. This part is mainly about Manisha and her way into the bigger picture of corporate world. The twists will still be noteworthy, and a suggestion to end with will be, keep your eyes down and across the street, things can get spicy there.

An additional regard: Since this part might be very long comparatively, I'll let you with some aid of flexibility. I would be taking it into my bio about it and the chapters and page numbers, after a day or two of the publishing. I apologize once more for dropping in so late, this was the longest of my time away. Having said that, I expect all of you to happily drop in your constructive criticisms and suggestion in the feedback. Happy reading.

Chapter 1

So our evening had just taken its green signal after Manisha commanded her brother-in-law cum slave Suraj to worship her down on her pussy. This was not a very expected sight for me as I didn't bother to even put it at thought before coming to meet Nishit's mother on the summoning. My first impulses post the calling were centered more over a perfect contemporary setting where I would be advocating our side of the relationship; me & Nishit, if anything the setting not only changed but it revered upside down in the past few minutes.

Right now Manisha shared a giggle with me as I too didn't show any signs of dismay because a new confidence was built in me that the narrative of my relationship would now be heard in a more open environment with the recipient fairly aware of the symmetry of it or even might be a superior practitioner, only time will tell about it. As Suraj -- Milo slipped under her chair to lick her pussy flanking her big waist, she leaned back to sit comfortable in the chair, and getting her leg around his neck, she locked the three inches shorter guy between her legs with conviction as he was to worship her more aptly with nowhere to go.

Manisha looked at me again to start talking, "I don't know how long could I wait sweetheart, you might be looking at having a go now." She said sipping a few more from her elegant wine glass.

"Certainly ma'am, only after being assured of hearing some from your end as well!" I tried not to sound exasperated.

"What does your family do, again?" She asked as caressing Suraj on his hair.

"Wheat traders from the central Punjab... and extending their reach to the northern outskirts as well." I replied while leaning forward on the table and taking one large sip from the glass.

"Oh I see, you know how they say about Punjabis, 'mouth awesome awesome, with no hands on strike' you are one productive breed." She paused to look down on the table and settling her eyes again on me and with a smile, Manisha added, "And having said that, you'll get what you have asked for young lady after I'm a very good narrator, at least that's what the whispers convey." She raised her glass with a little extended eyebrow.

A little smirk on my face followed her sentence and I said looking Nishit's mother in her sharp eyes, "it's a deal then!" I didn't initiate but met her with a handshake after she extended her hand forward; a perfect corporate lady I thought. With each minute she was being as elegant as I could anticipate.

It all took me three quarters of the hour to complete my part of the story, and with all her interest, Nishit's mother listened to how her still young 19 year old fell for his partner and eventually found his way towards slavery. I explained about how I love Nishit and most of my intentions were supposed to be improving him as a human being and not to just impose my charge over him. Sat with her legs spread as her slave was still diligently between them, working his tongue tirelessly in and out to pamper and obey his owner.

She gave me a sharp nod as her first words posed after nearly an hour, "INTRIGUING" she started, "So you are saying sweetheart that it's too gentle of acts and not how it looked."

Her words well and truly puzzled me and I showed my suspicions but not for long was I left suspicious after she now handled the envelope that she carried on her way out of the Rolls Royce and to the table; before the understandable bombshell to say the least. She snapped open the envelope and before my eyes could've sought over anything else; Manisha slid it towards me on the table. Subsequent to looking inside the envelope, my eyes stayed wide open for at least a minute.

There were many photos inside of it, clicked and printed handsomely and depicting five different scenes altogether:

  1. Nishit and I smooching beside the obscure large college pillar.
  2. I'm resting my back over the pillar and Nishit below me involved in a lip licking cunnilingus.
  3. Nishit standing his ground with me going down on him with his member in my mouth.
  4. My cute boyfriend bent on his knees and kneeled down, bottomless, to kiss on my feet.
  5. I, almost manhandling Nishit by shoving him over the pillar and giving him a spanking on his already red cheeks.

It didn't take me more than one glimpse over each of them to remember where these photos were taken -- at the college ceremony last month. Manisha was looking at me through her sharp eyes, and coming forward from her relaxed position in the chair, she just touched on Suraj's head to move him sideways and out of her way. Suraj crawling out from the table, sat at her chair's feet; his well stitched corporate attire was being kissed by grass all over.

With her hands adjoined on the table now, and slowly tapping the fingers of her one hand with the other, Manisha spoke finally,

"I think this is enough data for all your continually posing questions to get answered sweetheart." She spoke in her Corporate North-Indian accent, which I said once, could never go unnoticed.

"I assume ma'am, but there's still scope for one I resolve."

I gave a smile, glancing over her, on which, Manisha settled her cheeks to a giggle and answered, "Fire it away perhaps!"

"My most certain query would be about the kind of talent that managed to clicked these, another limping detective?"

The grin was brighter on her face as she answered, "Well the limping agents are very mostly at the Barringtons' exposures, we are simple human beings" my laugh followed hers as she continued, "But perchance this talented man is the givers of limps once you have his substantial member inside you, you know!" The humor was all over in the air, as our laughs could now be heard from over a distance. Nishit's mother was one singular personality to come across.

Manisha, acting as a well and truly rational individual didn't look to counter any of my acts of dominance over her own son. This woman amazed me with each passing minute.

Grabbing one cigarette from her precious silver case, she put it between her lips and waited until, Suraj leaping up on his knees helped to light it up. Manisha looked at me and slid the case towards me. My puzzled expression let her to speak again, "Oh come on darling, I know you inside out. How could I not pursue with every bit of information about the girl being courted by my one and only son." I agreed to her, there was nothing Manisha didn't know about me.

Suraj looked to do the same to me before I stopped him halfway to snatch the lighter and help myself to get the puffs on. I was not habituated by this much service and presuming, won't even be as I deduct. Both of us got the clouds of smoke out as the end of our conversation met with sunset and the lights all around the manor house lit up, some dim while some very bright, all of different intensities to say the least as per the objects next to them and the suitable ambience. I wasn't in a normal household. With the burning cylinder still between her lips, Manisha slowly left her chair. Suraj leapt up quickly to help his mistress out of the bottom nakedness after her half stitched kurti from the last hour was still hiked up followed by the leggings underneath which was still slid down and rested on her knees to expose her very big and life sized butt.

It could be made out that should there were more than a dozen bottomless women around us right now, counting myself as one of them, Nishit's mother could still have topped the number of eye balls reaching her. She was in her peak and if by any chance Nishit conceives me with one in the near future, a majority of the masses will straightforward deny Manisha to be a grandmother of our offspring.

Suraj slowly and peculiarly clothed her from down her waist, and Manisha's hiked up kurti now found it's way again to her bottom making her look like the way she looked after I saw her for the first this morning. Manisha looked at Suraj. I looked for the nearest ashtray on the table to quench the burning cigarette but not Manisha, after she allowed her hand to get placed on his cheek before speaking, "Open your mouth Milo" post she uttered the words, she used her brother-in-law as her human ashtray and the man serviced her well taking the pain and pleasure of the service.

My face were only giving out lesser and lesser expressions as time went on also Manisha ordered her slave to get inside to initiate the jobs that were now left vacant with the supposedly noble staff of the house unavailable. As we walked past a few fancy rose trees' row, Manisha now spoke finally after maintaining a minute's silence, "You allegedly don't contain the gift of expressions, which I make out is barely believable for a dancer of your stature. What is that genre of yours.... Belly dancing, yes."

"What do you mean ma'am?" I asked being blank about her observation.

"I could see you have so much going in your head which is barely getting masked darling. Am I right or am I right?" Her sharp eyes were peeking down the depths of my eyes and had now known about my dismay of the recent scenes.

"Well yes ma'am, not because I found any of the events obnoxious but because my expectancy level were quite behind with what is actually happening." I said looking at her as we walked past a bed of mogra flowers whose collective scents caught my nostrils.

"I understand Shayna, but tell me, what did you expect before placing a foot here?" She was giving away a light smirk but that oddly took me at ease.

"To be honest, it all seemed like a good contemporary setting where I would outline my relationship with Nishit, followed by brief explanations on the follow ups, and in any case, questions were expected to be asked from your side." I took a pause before continuing, "But since nothing like that happened, I'm left to find words ma'am."

"Well this was on the tip of my mind young lady because I knew exactly why you were made to fell silent all of a sudden, this is understandable" before she could say anything more, her hand came around my waist making a soft grip by her wide palms, "And perhaps Nishit is certainly a chip off the old block, I knew it won't be too long before this side of him would knock at my doorsteps." She said without wasting a word.

I just shared a glance with her before she ended her pause, "When I came to know that my son has been taken by a girl to move in, I was skeptical to begin with, but no sooner did it come to my knowledge that he has been taken under the slavery conduct, than I decided on seeing you eye to eye." She said while walking a few steps more inside the key garland area of the garden where the flower and fragrance teamed up to take even the most cynical ones to ease.

"That helps ma'am, and now after you have been updated with every last bit of the details, it's perhaps my turn to be all ears." We entered in the house from the large main door.

"Not until we have the dinner you one inquisitive young lady" to my utter shock her soft grip slid down on my butt to a firm one and giving me a light spank she added, "Get yourself done washing and changing, I will meet you by the dinner table." We shared one last smile while Manisha turned around to walk down the hall towards her room.

I was not needed to be assisted to find mine after the butler earlier had told me about it on lunch. As soon as I put one foot over the staircase, I saw Suraj taking his position on his knees at Manisha's doorsteps as he kissed over her feet to welcome her in. Manisha walked in and closed the room door behind her back. I just wondered what was in store for the poor old chap now; not really a poor one maybe after he was serving one magnificent woman. I walked up the stairs to my room.

I spent almost an hour in my personal space -- I was provided with a room as large as the drawing hall of many common men's house and bathroom as wide spaced as one quarter of my apartment that I lived in currently with Nishit back in Delhi. I finally changed to a fresh pair of light blue night Ts and PJs, tied my hair back to a high looped bun and looked to come down to join Manisha at the dinner table. As I descended down the stairs, the dining table at the far end of the kitchen past the drawing room was visible. And as my feet came more down, I saw the veritable feast had it's space well covered on the table.

Manisha was there seated in the middle chair just at the front of the table, her alluring 5'9 voluptuous comforted in a black satin ankle length robe with a tie up rounded exactly in between her torso. Her black soft hair flowing around her shoulders made her look fresh and stunning. Manisha with her tallness beneath the robe and sitting cross-legged on the chair appeared very queenly. I had just walked more up the drawing room to the dining table until I saw Suraj again in an unanticipated avatar. He was without a single clothe over his body, except of the CBT-2000 that shone from over his entrapped penis. On his way across the dining table, he filled Manisha's empty glass of wine which needed refilling, and only to my guess that it must have been required to be refilled just more than once since she sat in the chair.

She gave an insistent smile on my way in, and called over Suraj to fill one glass for me as well after I had taken my seat. On a closer look, Suraj looked like having to go for a bikini wax almost once a week given his legs were out of a single noticeable hair so very different from Manisha who had a thatch of them at all the vital regions, by my visualizations just today . I thanked Suraj once he had filled my glass, and it wasn't long before the good aristocratic meal was eaten by both Manisha and me. Suraj swept in and out in between to fill in for the jobs of the unavailable staff like Manisha mentioned earlier. She conversed in between to ask me about the college campus, the ambience of the city, every little detail; she says it or not but her questioning were more like a concerned mother of a son admitted in a boarding school.

The dinner was done by then; even though I asked to assist with dishes, Manisha waved my requests off ordering Suraj bluntly to clean the table off to save his own skin and be presented at the garden area at the earliest as she didn't like to be held waiting. The man with just the cock cage on and rest of his body naked, moved quicker on his mistress's orders. Listening to them, I presumed that I couldn't be subjected to anymore dismays after coming across plenty in less than twelve hours. Manisha led me to the garden table again where we were sat in the evening, and even though with darkness around, the different lights of the garden area left the table to shine in between like the sun never went down the lowest mountain.

Nishit's mother resumed what we were talking over the dinner and we also laughed on contrary and only when she was satisfied that her son was living around a safe environment, she automatically called for a change of topic. I got some knowledge of how their finance company was wide spread in many metro cities, also some of them located outside the country, New York, Birmingham and Amsterdam being a few of the eye catching destinations. When we had reached through the topic of shareholders of the company, Manisha cleared her throat and came forward over the medieval back chair, and putting her hand over the table answered,

"It shouldn't be long before you should be known that I own the majority of the company and have been listed as the chairman of the board with the assurance of an undisputed 40 years of reign, the second name comes of Suraj with his 11%" She managed a pause and added, "but since you are now aware of his alter-ego, you only could manage to make out who owns almost 61% of the company shares, other than this we have a dozen board members as well with their diminutive percentages which have continuous parallel battles of their own."

My words didn't come out right away but I still managed to frame them, "And about Suraj uncle's children?"

"It was about fifteen years ago after the death of his father.............." She had just come to the middle of her sentence when Suraj came around the table, still naked with his aluminum cage on his dick shining brighter with the garden lights. I couldn't have failed to notice the rectangular container he had carried along with him. "We would perhaps come to the end of it later on darling; I need to address someone about his progress this week."

She turned aside to look at Suraj who was by then facing the grassy land, and didn't move his feet an inch until Manisha had left her seat and with her slow steps, walked to and around her brother-in-law to get the container that he brought out. I saw her unbuckling the box and long before I could get to guessing, she opened it. From my good enough angle of seat, I inspected everything clearly. That box had had all the instruments inside, from a whip to a cane to a hand cuff and finally the metallic apparatus to leave someone bounded by not letting them move even an inch.

Any pupil must have frowned when asked about that box to not be a matter of gruesome consequences, but I certainly knew how well useful each and every item was inside, not just for the fear or disgust that they might cause but for the positivity that they leave behind perhaps. I had disciplined Nishit with those items and I was very much sure that Nishit's mother didn't have any different plan for his uncle. Suraj didn't move an inch, and he did finally when Manisha had picked out the thick leather whip out and as soon as she stood straight, Suraj with his head bowed turned around and walked a few steps forward. In the very next second, Manisha brought a whack on the ground with the whip.

The whip hit just close to his feet and it must have been said that the man now was shaking like a leaf with the nearing consequences. Manisha brought the whip on the grassy land again and with her body covered in the satin night robe, she walked her feet a step forward and towards Suraj, and the poor guy shaking, walked up to lead a few pace ahead of her just enough to be in the range of the whip. Just before I expected the buttocks of the man to start to turn pink, Manisha grabbed hold of the tie up rounded over her torso, and pulled over the knot to open the robe and thus allowing the robe to slide off her shoulders and down on the ground. Behind the short heighted Suraj waiting naked to be whipped, there stood this 5'9 curvy goddess with a whip in her hand and without a single leaf covering her body.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers