A Long List of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

"I don't see why you won't let me at least text Ricky and let him know we are real close."

"It's late and I need to relax this knot in my back before..."

"He could come here and I'd be outta your hair," she was sounding desperate, "I'm going downstairs and call..."

"Dawn WAIT!" I lowered my voice, "I need to show you something."

"Can't it wait? I'll be right back."

"It can't wait," I said as calmly as I could, "Please, sit down."

"Fine!" she huffed and plopped on the side of the bed and I sat beside her. I pulled out the phone she used to text him with and found the picture. I handed her the phone. "This is the picture Ricky sent...So what?"

"Enlarge it," she did, "More."

When it was really big I slide my finger over the screen to bring the foot I saw into the frame. Dawn sat there in silence for a few moments then turned to me, "Why didn't you show me this before?" There was anger in her voice and disappointment.

"I didn't want to hurt you by making accusations before..."

"FUCK!" she shouted, shoving the phone back to me. She paced across the room then back again before glaring at me. I could see tears welling in her eyes, "What else aren't you telling me?"

"I don't trust Ricky," I said flatly.

She stared at me, shaking. I couldn't tell if she was angrier with me or Dick at that moment. Love blinds people to things. I know because it blinded me to what my wife was doing behind my back. It hurts when you learn the truth too. You feel anger and hate toward that person. The problem is there's denial that takes place in between the love and the anger. That's what Dawn was dealing with now.

"Why don't you trust him? He hasn't done anything to you..." she trailed off as the tears flowed.

"I think he means to hurt you. If nothing else I think he tried to pin the blame on you for the theft of Earl's money."

"No! He wouldn't do that he loves..." she choked back a sob, "He wouldn't do that."

"I'm not so sure."

"Well...I am!" she sobbed, "I am."

I stood and took her hand in mine, "If you really want to call him, here's the phone. But I'm not going to wait for him to show up. I'll pay for the room and you can stay here but you're gonna be on your own." I handed her the phone. She looked at it then me. I could see there were a lot of emotions going on behind those eyes. I turned and picked up my bag and started putting my things in it.

"Wait Jack...I don't want you to go."

I faced her again and she hugged me fiercely, burying her face in my chest. I could feel her sobbing as she clung to me. I place my arms around her. I think that was the moment I'd gotten past the fact she wasn't born a woman and that I was going to accept her for what she was. I stroked her hair as she continued to cry. Dick's betrayal of her love and trust was probably the most painful thing for her right now. I know it was for me when I was in her shoes.

She leaned back slightly, enough to look up at me. Dawn put a hand on my scruffy cheek then pulled me down for a kiss. I was apprehensive at first. She was the first transgender person I'd ever kissed but that wasn't why I hesitated. She had a boyfriend; for how much longer, who knew? And she's so young. I stopped thinking and gave in to the kiss. It started out as a tender peck that turned into more pecks that lingered longer and longer as time went on. Soon our tongues were dancing and twirling in each other's mouths as our hands began to explore. I gripped her firm ass cheeks, pulling her into me. She moaned and I could feel her hard cock pressed against mine.

I flashed back to the morning I discovered Dawn had a cock. I was hit with emotion and doubt but it felt like that was another person feeling those things. It wasn't me because I was holding this beautiful sexy young woman who I was going to make love to. At least I was hoping that was where this was going. I didn't have to wait long to find out we were progressing down that road.

Dawn pulled free of my grip and tore off her shirt exposing her perky breasts in a bright red lace bra. The bra was quickly discarded too, dropping to her knees in front of me. She had my jeans open and around my ankles before I could think 'Hell Ya!' Her tiny hand closed around my throbbing cock as she looked up at me with lust filled eyes. It was a dream come true. Just then I had a terrible thought. I hope this isn't a dream and that I'm going to wake up the moment my cock goes into her mouth, like all the other times I've had this dream.

Her lips closed around the head of my steely rod and I thought my knees were going to buckle. I didn't wake up. This is real. Her tongue swirled around the head while her hand glided up and down my shaft in a twisting motion. It had been so long since I'd had a blowjob that I'd forgotten just how good it can feel. Her mouth slowly engulfed me, so warn and wet. My hands came to rest on her head, caressing her luxurious hair. Dawn would take me fully into her throat then withdraw to just the tip. I was in heaven. She repeated her loving actions again and again to the point I was about to explode. I was teetering on the edge when she released me and stood up. The frustrated groan I made must have sounded pathetic. We kissed again; passionate and hungry this time.

Dawn pulled away from me, panting. For a brief moment she just looked at me as if deciding something important then hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her yoga pants and panties and took them down to the floor. She stepped out of them and was once again standing in front of me with her rigid cock pointed to the sky, bouncing with the beating of her heart. I guess she was waiting for my reaction after what happened the last time I saw her cock. Although this time I could actually see it. It wasn't a mysterious bulge in her panties anymore it was exposed and in the open. When I didn't balk or show disgust it must have been what she was hoping for. A huge smile spread across her lips and she lunged forward for another kiss.

To my surprise I wasn't disgusted or afraid of being that close to someone else's throbbing dick. Clearly it didn't matter because of who it was attached to. Dawn was an amazingly beautiful woman in my eyes. She had a cock but so what? All I could see was the beautiful woman. As we kissed I could feel her cock pressed against mine. She pulled away again then crawled onto the bed. When she got to the far side I watched her dig into her bag for something. To be honest, I was focused on her tight little ass and firm legs. I could also see a set of hairless balls hanging down between those legs. She turned and sat with a bottle of lube in her hand.

"Jack...I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside me," she said in a desperate tone, "I want you to make me feel like a woman."

I stepped to the side of the bed and she took me in her mouth again. I'm not sure why. I hadn't diminished in the slightest. If anything I'd gotten harder...If that's even possible. She didn't linger there for very long then removed my cock and coated it completely with the slippery lube. Satisfied I was ready; Dawn rolled onto her back and lubed her tight puckered hole with two fingers. I felt like I was in a trance watching her. I just stood there dazed when her hand returned to my throbbing dick then I was awake. She pointed me at her opening and pulled me forward until I made contact. Her ass was hot and I felt her sphincter relax. My hips rocked and the head went in.

Here's another thing to add to the list of firsts that I've experienced since meeting this girl. I've never had anal sex with anyone before. The two times I brought it up with my ex-wife, I was met with threats of castration. None of the women prior to her ever had any interest either. It was definitely a different feeling; very tight and very hot. I sank in slow, watching her face for any sign of discomfort but I didn't see any. When I could go no further, her legs closed around my waist and she drew me into another kiss.

Dawn moaned into my mouth and I could feel her hips roll forward and back as her sphincter gripped me tight. It felt amazing. My hands went to her breast and fondled the warm flesh and taunt nipples. The kiss went on and I didn't move. I didn't want this moment of intimacy to end. I also was well aware that it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. I was so turned on by this sexy young lady that I feared disappointing her by cumming the moment I started to move. She broke our kiss and looked deep into my eyes.

"Fuck me Jack," she begged, "Fuck me now."

Her legs opened and her arms went behind her knee, spreading them wide. She was waiting for me to fuck her, waiting for me to make her feel like the woman she was. I was the one she wanted. It sounds silly but when you've gone as long as I have without that feeling of being wanted, when you have it again it's incredible.

"Dawn I'm not going to last very long...I'll probably cum in less than a..."

"I don't care. Fuck me as long and as hard as you can Jack...It doesn't matter."

I withdrew and thrust back in making her cry out. God she's tight! I thrust again and again and I was getting very close. She was thrashing about and jabbering incoherently beneath me. I was going to cum any second when Dawn shrieked and went stiff. That actually scared me. I thought I'd hurt her. Her ass clamped down on my cock so hard I thought she was going to pinch it off. A juddering cry came from her as her cock sent pearly ropes up her belly. The sight of Dawn cumming was so amazing it made me join her. I felt my balls tighten and release my fiery load into her spasming body. I grunted uncontrollably with each blast of cum shot into her ass. I braced my arms on either side of her body as the spasms in my groin started to slack. Her legs closed around me again, holding me in place. I panted hard trying to catch my breath but it was more from excitement than exertion. Her legs were still trembling when my cock had softened and slipped from her ass. She moaned and opened them, releasing me to get a towel to clean us both.

After mopping up our mess, I lay down beside Dawn and she cuddled up to me, making a soft purring sound like a contented kitten. We lay there in each other's arms basking in the afterglow of mind blowing sex, at least for me. Remember, it's been a long time in between. Dawn's head rested on my shoulder, her right hand mindlessly twirling the grey hairs on my chest. I think she was finally considering all I'd said prior to our frisky encounter.

"Do you really think Ricky wants to hurt me?" she asked quietly.

"Yes...yes I do."

"So do I," she somberly admitted.

"When did you realize that?"

"I've been thinking about it for a while. I actually thought about it the night this whole thing started. Ricky was acting strange when he got to the club. He wanted to meet me at my place."

"You told me you went to his place."

"I know...I'm sorry. I was nervous and didn't think it mattered too much until now when you told me you didn't trust him and that he was trying to put the blame on me."

I just let her talk, now that the reality of what she was involved in hit home.

"He had me packing things of his while he opened the blocks of money. It was like he didn't want any of his stuff found there. That's when I saw the money for the first time. He tossed the blocks in a duffle bag then made a few calls. One to Izzy then another to...I don't know who, and then the plan was for him to leave in the morning for Monterey."

"Where were his two friends? I thought Izzy was with you that night?"

She was silent for a moment then answered, "They were going to meet him at the dump site and make it look like he was run off the road and robbed like I told you."

"I see," my tone giving away my disappointment at her dishonesty.

"We went to bed and...well...had sex. He got up during the night when he thought I was asleep and put something in my bedroom closet. He came back to bed and when he started snoring, I looked in the closet," Dawn started to cry at that moment and I stroked her head comfortingly, "It was the block of twenties and he hid it behind some of my dresses. That's when I thought he was 'buying me off' and I'd never see him again."

"What did you do with the money?"

"I put it back in his bag," she sobbed, "I was mad he did that. It made me feel like a whore."

There was a long silence again. She was quietly crying and I was just going to be there for her. I didn't think Dick did it as a kind gesture. I think he was making it look like a payoff. That's what it would look like to an outside observer. Maybe I was wrong about him. He had all the money now and yet still wanted to have Dawn with him. That changed things but I still didn't trust him. I wasn't going to let my guard down just yet.

"His phone rang at about 2:30 in the morning and when he answered it he was very upset. It was one of his friends telling him Earl was looking for him and he had to get outta there. He grabbed his bags and left," she sniffled then said, "He didn't even kiss me goodbye. Just said he'd call me. That was the last I heard from him until the other night I texted him from your cabin.

"I expected a visit from Earl's thugs so I packed some things and went to a friend's house to wait for Ricky to call me...but he didn't. I thought I'd be safe going to work but I made sure to take my bag just in case. I'm glad I did or I'd be running around in that tank top and mini skirt now."

"And the problem is...?"

She poked me in the ribs, "You're such a perve."

"Guilty as charged."

Something still bothered me about all this but I couldn't put my finger on what exactly it was. In the morning we'd see how things were going to play out but now all I wanted was to relax and enjoy the company of this young lady. We got up and showered and she sucked me off like a champ while in there. I held Dawn in my arms until we both drifted off.

I think that was the best sleep I had in years. Dawn was on her side and I was spooned to her. She must have been awake as I shifted my hips, bringing my cock in contact with her firm ass.

"Good morning Jack," she greeted without turning over.

"Good morning darlin', how'd you sleep?" I asked, kissing her ear.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she stretched and rolled to her back, "Like a baby."

"I guess it's a good thing I was spooned to your back this morning or I might have woke to a real surprise," referring to our nakedness, kissing her ear again.

She giggled, "Don't worry; I don't top the guys I'm with."

"Is that so? I distinctly remember your cock giving me a wedgie as you dry humped me the other morning."

"That was an accident. I was dreaming," she blushed.

"Dreaming about whom?"

"A woman..."

"Someone I know?" I asked sarcastically but when she didn't immediately answer, "C'mon, tell me."

Dawn coyly bit her lip then answered, "Jessie."

"Really? You two would be hot together."

"You're such a perve," Dawn rolled her eyes.

"Yes I am."

I took one of her nipples into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. She moaned her approval then sighed. She was looking at the clock. I thought she was worried we wouldn't have time for some morning fun because she was anxious to get on the road but I was wrong.

"We need to get down to breakfast, it's after nine and the lady said they stopped serving at nine-thirty," she told me, running her fingers through my hair, "Besides, I'm starved."

I took the hint, so we got up and dressed and downstairs in time to get the included breakfast. We packed then I took some time to look at the area around Aberdeen and Taholah. I noted all the logging roads and trails as well as any paved roads so I could have some idea of just how public or remote this meet might be. We both had on jeans and t-shirts but Dawn filled hers out much better than I did. I gave her the phone when we got in the Jeep and told her to call Dick once we got to Aberdeen.

It was just shy of noon when we got there and she dialed the number in the phone. We stopped at a gas station so I could try and figure out where Dick would have us do this meet. I could only hear some of the conversation.

"Hey baby, it's me. We just got to Aberdeen...A friend of mine from the club...He's just a friend, okay...Moclips...past Moclips highway...on the right...Okay baby, love you," she sounded sincere but I had a feeling she's a better actor than I originally pictured.

I started punching in the names as she mentioned them, Moclips, Moclips Hwy and something just past the highway.

"He wants us to meet him at an old logging sight they hang out at. It's not being used by the company anymore. He says it'd be a good place..."

"For an ambush," I interrupted once I saw it on Google maps, "If he's in Taholah with his buddies, it'll take him about 15 minutes to get there and set up. It's going to take us close to an hour. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Dawn took a deep breath contemplating my question. I could see she was struggling with the options. Dick must be one real smooth operator because he's got Dawn very messed up right now. If I'm right he means to killer her and probably me as well. I think she knows this by now. So why am I sticking my neck out. I like Dawn and I don't want to see her hurt by this asshole. My tactical mind is telling me that this guy didn't let that many people in on this caper. I'm figuring two others besides Dawn from what she'd told me early on. He only got her involved to use her for information then set her up to take the fall. She gave me a strange look before answering.

"Yes, I have my reasons," placing a hand on my arm, "You don't have to go. You can drop me off and..."

"I can't let you go up there alone. Besides, I came all this way. I'm not going to abandon you now."

"Thank you," she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I started the Jeep and we were off to the rendezvous. I had Dawn mount the second prepaid cell phone in my GPS cradle with the camera facing out the front. I had a couple ideas to help ensure we got out of this with the least amount of pain possible. It was over cast and had been raining off and on as we drove. Mud could be an advantage given we were in an off road vehicle. Of course I didn't know what type of vehicle Dick and his friends would be driving so I had to hope mine was more capable than theirs. Unfortunately I didn't have any of my firearms with me since I didn't plan on doing any shooting while on vacation. I did have a ZT combat knife in the Jeep but that was about the extent of the weapons on hand. I'd have to make sure we were close to Dick if anything went sideways.

It took a solid fifty minutes to get to the turn out for the rendezvous. I slowed to a stop on the shoulder before continuing. The rain had stopped but I could see one set of tire tracks in the mud. It looked like a truck or large SUV by the width of the tracks and the spacing between them. I reached behind Dawn's seat and pulled out my knife, placing it in its sheath at the small of my back. I also turned the camera on in the cell phone and started recoding video. Putting the Jeep in four wheel drive, we started up the muddy path.

Trees flanked both side of the road and I kept an eye on the tracks of the vehicle that preceded us. When the trees opened onto a large cleared area, I could see a newer Ford pickup parked near a pile of unused wood and debris with three people standing nearby. From the picture I saw on the phone, Dick was standing in front of the Ford with his thin arms crossed over his chest. He had on a leather jacket with a t-shirt beneath and skinny jeans (why guys wear skinny jeans is beyond me). The cowboy boots he wore were comical in bright yellow and blue. The mountain of a man leaning on the hood to his left was the one I was concerned with. He looked like an incarnation of Paul Bunyan in his flannel shirt, blue jeans and boots. I wish Manny was with us. The third member of the group was an attractive blonde. She was in a flannel shirt and a denim skirt that stopped just above her knees but the open toed pumps were a bit outta place here. She was to Dick's right by front the passenger door.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers