A Long Massage

Story Info
A sub romances her master.
1.5k words
4.29
16.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had always been an amusement of mine to play with my master's feet. It worked well for the both of us, he got his sub to sit peacefully in her place like a good pet, and I got to amuse myself however I wanted to with his toes. This even extended to buffing and painting his toenails, so long as I removed the polish very soon afterwards!

But my favorite time got a little more exciting than toenail polish. It started out as usual, he called me over to him, and since he was busy working on something on the couch, I sat diligently at his feet to amuse myself until he was finished. I had brought my nail buffing kit, and decided to make a full event of it. The first thing I had decided to do was a nice foot massage. So I brought out my silky lotion and began to rub and knead the tenseness out of the muscles in feet. It didn't take long til he was announcing his pleasure with me in the form of grateful moans. I happily continued my work on his other foot, feeling him relax with my every touch, til he leaned back against the couch to rest and enjoy the special treatment he so well deserved.

I knew how good what I was doing felt, so began to work my hands up his calves, under his pants, using the silky lotion the whole way to make my hands slide more smoothly across his muscles. All of the sudden he stood up and commanded me to get naked. I complied instantly with a little help from him, running his hands up my sides, pulling my shirt up over my head, and unbuttoning my pants and letting them drop to the floor for me to step out of. Then he pointed to his buttons, on his shirt and pants, and I immediately knew that my massaging was to be rewarded with sex and orgasms... Possibly even multiple if he was REALLY in a good mood. But he stopped me with his boxers still on, and told me to continue what I was doing. Since I knew it pleased him this much I eagerly continued.

Since I knew where a lot of tension can build up in a persons legs, I just kept working my way up. Inch by luxurious inch, I worked my way up his calves, over his knees, and up his thighs. When I got to the top I warmed some of the lotion in my hands and slipped my hand up the leg of his boxers and wrapped my well lubricated hand around his already quite hardened cock. I pressed my naked body to his knees, keeping my legs slightly spread so I knew he could feel the warmth coming off of my quickly dampening pussy. After a couple of squeezing strokes, I slid my hand out of his boxers, and asked if he wanted a full back massage first, seeing as how later I would probably be much to exhausted to do a very good job. After a hesitating thought, he agreed that the back massage would feel great, and we could proceed with what I had started afterwards.

I was more than happy to continue pleasuring my master in this way. He lay down on his stomach, and I straddled his lower back, my hot pussy rubbing into him. I wiggled there for a moment in amusement, and then I leaned forward and began to rub the lumps from his back. He had stress points that were so tense; I was surprised they didn't hurt all the time.

After I had worked most of the knots out, I began to run my hands all over his body, from his shoulders to his calves, across his very shapely ass, and back again. I slid my hands down his hips, and reached as far to his front as the position would allow, feeling the indents of his pelvic bone, knowing to what they pointed.

At this my master decided to roll over, knowing me well enough to know that I would move to give him greater ability to do what he wanted, he reached back and grabbed my wrist to insure that I didn't leave my position. He rolled beneath me and placed me back down on top of him, my naked pussy now smashed against the fabric of his boxers and rock solid erection.

'Continue' is all he said to me, smiling and knowing that I had full well gotten the point. So I again warmed some of my silky lotion, and began rubbing it into his chest, not with the same intensity of a massage, but just as sexy, and with a touch more excitement, because I knew what the inevitable result of my actions would be. I rubbed across his arms, down his chest, across his stomach, and finally down his happy trail to his boxers. I knew he was ready for them to come off, so I reached down, grabbed the back of them with both hands, and the front with my teeth, and slid them off, Rubbing my tits down his legs as I went. I crawled back up and straddled one of his legs and started rubbing and massaging his cock with the help of my silky lotion. With every motion of my hand, I would grind my clit against his leg, intensifying my own pleasure, and his excitement. With every move that sent shivers through me, my hands shivered and flexed, with every shiver and flex, my master got more and more pleasure.

Soon, it wasn't enough for either of us. He reached down and grabbed both of my hands, and pulled me flat against him, kissing me deeply and passionately, truly expressing his pleasure with his little sub. He reached down and felt how very wet my pussy was, and smiled. 'That's my girl' he said. I love receiving his praise in that way. He rubbed for a moment, but I knew I was going to come too quick if he kept going so I pulled away and pressed my naked wetness onto his hot cock. I decided not sit the traditional way I do when I sit on top, so I put my feet out in front of me, almost under his elbows, then I lowered my self down onto him. But instead of fitting him into my tight pussy, I slipped his massive cock into my even tighter ass. The pain was intense and gratifying. This position also gave him a great view of what was going on, and gave him full access to my pulsating clit.

Slowly at first, leaning back on my hands, I began to thrust up and down, sliding around on his cock. Suddenly, as I hit the bottom of my stroke, he thrust up into me, making me cry out from the sheer intensity and pain of the move. Faster and faster he thrust up into me, all I could do was hold my position on top of him. Knowing that if I were to move in an odd way, things could possibly not end pleasantly. While I was thoroughly distracted by this, my master slipped two fingers into my pussy. The way he moved his hands now dictated the way I moved my hips. I was in complete ecstasy, and he was in complete control. My body was filled with my master, and my mind was absolutely numb with pleasure. It all felt so good that I was trying desperately not to cum, but my master was having none of this. As soon as he figured out how close I was to the edge, he forced his two fingers further into me, and used his thumb to massage my clit, within seconds I came, screaming on top of him.

Of course, he wasn't finished yet. I had pulled away from him in the spasm of my orgasm and was lying there, awaiting his next move. He let me rest for a couple of seconds, then got up, and rolled me over onto all fours. He pulled ass towards him, and entered my pussy in one swift motion. I hadn't remembered that we hadn't done this yet, and my pussy was not anywhere close to relaxed. A shot of sensation rocked me, and I knew I was ready to go again. Quickly he started pounding my pussy, occasionally reaching under and brushing my clit to keep me hyper excited. Harder and harder he was pounding my pussy, sending me into wave after wave of ecstasy. I just knew my screams of pleasure could be heard for miles around.

He began to moan and fuck me even harder. 'Where do want my cum, slut?' he asked me, 'In your mouth? Your pussy? In your ass?' he gave me my options. And despite the fact that my brain was almost completely shut down, I figured it would be fun to end the day as it had began so I replied 'In my ass sir. Please sir! Please cum in me!' I begged for him to cum. He pulled his magnificent cock away from my pussy and shoved it into my ass, which sent a shot of pain through me again. I screamed aloud and within a couple of thrust, I felt his cum fill me.

We lay down together, exhausted, and satisfied.

'You should do that more often' he finally said.