A Long Needed Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words brought me over the edge, and my orgasm hit me hard. I bucked against Travis, and at the same time kissed Jess as deeply as I possibly could. After only a short moment she broke the kiss, though. All my wanting and needing of her and she had moved away from me, but before I could feel the resentment from it she did something I had not expected, but certainly wanted.

Travis backed me up, still inside me, and before I could ask I saw Jess sit on the edge of the sink and spread her legs, showing me her glistening wet pussy. I didn't even need any encouragement; I moved my mouth right over to her pussy and licked it softly. I have never been with another woman before, let alone taste a pussy, but after tasting her I knew I'd want it more from then on.

She ran her hands through my hair and coached me on with gentle touches. My tongue entered her and she let out a loud cry. "Oh yes, I've wanted to feel your mouth on me ever since I met you." Hearing her say that got me so excited. I brought a finger up to her pussy and slid it deep inside her. As I did I felt Travis start to thrust inside me again. My pussy was starting to feel sore from his thick cock, but I was so into pleasuring Jessica I didn't care.

My finger worked its way deep inside her, and when I found her clit I sucked on it. She let out another cry letting me know I was on the right path, so I continued to suck and lick and nibble it gently. Her moans were turning to small cries, and I decided to push her over the edge.

I slid a second finger partially inside her, and then with my other hand I got a finger wet with her juices, and then slid it down towards her asshole. I felt the tight, constricted skin of her hole and pushed my finger against it. She immediately responded by letting out a moan and squirming. By this point I was ignoring the fucking Travis was giving me and wanted nothing more than to make Jess feel good.

My finger slowly penetrated her ass, and I continued to lick and suck on her clit as my two fingers slid in and out of her pussy. She was starting to breath really heavy and when I looked up her eyes were closed and she a look of extreme pleasure and concentration on her face.

"I never dreamed you could eat pussy this good. I've never felt so fucking turned on in my life. Don't stop, keep it up... make me cum," she said as I continued to pleasure her.

By now my finger was almost completely inside her ass, and the two fingers in her cunt were thrusting inside her almost as quickly as Travis's cock inside me. His thrusts were as fast as ever now, and I could feel sweat from his body dripping down onto mind. My legs were spread wide, and his hands gripped my hips with tremendous strength.

"Your girlfriend's pussy tastes great. I might just have to eat it everyday now. Maybe we might even let you watch once or twice while you get off you jerk," I said to Travis as I took a breath between licking and sucking on Jess.

My words had the desired effect as I felt Travis thrust inside me harder and faster, and then I felt him pull his cock out as he came all over my ass and lower back. He let out a loud moan and stroked his cock. When his orgasm subsided he slammed his cock back inside me and held it there, spanking me and urging me on to making Jess cum. "Come on you fucking bitch, make her cum. I'd have made her cum three times by now," he said.

I almost didn't want to reply, but decided to anyways. "Well that's because you're a fucking dick Travis, we both know she's enjoying me a hell of a lot more than she ever enjoyed you." He just laughed and spanked me harder. We both knew it was the truth, though.

Meanwhile Jessica was moaning loudly and thrusting her hips at my fingers. Both my fingers in her pussy were moving in and out of her as fast as I could make them, and my finger in the ass was deep inside her and moving slowly.

Her cries were getting really loud now, so I ran my tongue over her clit for more stimulation, then clamped my mouth down on her erect clit and sucked on it hard. Jess went over the edge and cried out intensely, thrusting her pussy at my mouth and pushing my face into her hard. "Oh fuck yes. Yes! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she screamed as I felt her body spasm against me. After several moments her orgasm subsided and I removed my fingers from her, licking the two from her pussy and tasting the thick liquid fervently.

We stayed in that bathroom for several minutes until Travis pulled his now soft cock out of me. I stood with Jess and we held each other, tenderly kissing and holding each other. We agreed to talk in the morning, but she had to go to bed now because she was so spent.

Returning to my room I found Paul fully awake, his bags packed. "Was it worth it?" he asked. Oh my God, I thought, he'd seen us...

12