A Long Night's Run

Story Info
Sister's blackmail turns into a naked run for Andy.
3.5k words
3.5
53.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

When writing for myself, as I usually do, or writing something I expect others to read, I've never written a story from a male's perspective. I generally don't include too many men in my erotic stories regardless, but I've never written one from a man's point of view.

However, when I started writing this, simply as a silly exercise, it became more and more interesting as it went on. In the end, I'm happy enough with it to post it here for others to read. Don't expect many stories from male perspectives in the future- but don't rule it out, either! I write what comes to mind, and this is what I hashed out over a few months. I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone seemed to like my last story!

*****

"You know how much mom and dad would flip if they found out about what's on your computer," Lania said. "You know how they feel about porn."

"We've already talked about this. Yes, I know."

"Well I'm just making sure you understand. I don't want you trying to talk your way out. Because there is no way out," she said, giggling.

"This is fucked up," Andy said, staring at the concrete ahead of him.

"Oh, I know. But it not like it's broad daylight or anything."

They walked through the park, hearing the crickets chirping all around them. It was close to eleven at night, but on a Friday Andy knew that the park wouldn't be empty. He was surprised that they hadn't seen anyone just yet. Him and his friends would hang out here once in a while, chat until they got bored or too tired. There was never any shortage of people around on those nights. Late night joggers and bike riders, people walking their pets. For a suburban park, it was surprisingly busy at times.

Maybe he'd be lucky and the cool weather would keep most people inside.

"I think this is good," Lania said. "What do you think, little brother?"

"Are you crazy? It's at least two miles from home!"

She giggled again, "we can go another few yards, if you really think that will make a difference."

"A few yards?"

"I told you it wasn't going to be easy and I meant it. How about up to that big tree over there?" she pointed. "Another ten yards closer."

Andy was about to protest again when he realized that it wasn't going to be any use. And the ten yards would still be ten yards closer.

"Yes, please," he muttered.

They kept walking, the air putting a slight chill onto his skin. He knew the cold was going to feel a lot worse in a moment, though. Why the hell had he saved all those pictures? he thought to himself. He could just jump back online whenever he wanted, find the same pictures probably. But no, right click and save, to a folder he thought was well hidden.

They arrived at the tree Lania had pointed out. Andy could hear the crickets, maybe an owl in the distance, but no sign of any people.

"You're welcome," Lania said.

"What?"

"You're welcome. For the extra ten yards. Say thank you."

He stared at the ground and muttered "thank you."

"Excuse me?"

"Thank you!"

She giggled again. God, he hated her laugh right now.

Lania pulled a plastic bag from the grocery store out of her back pocket and flapped it to get it open. "Okay, put your hands up on that tree."

"What?"

"Put your hands on that tree, and only move when I tell you too."

"Wait, you don't mean..."

Another giggle, "yes, I do mean."

Andy shuddered, partially from the cold but mostly out of embarrassment. He stepped up to the tree and put his hands up on it. Lania hunkered down behind him and started unlacing his shoes. She pulled them off his feet, then his socks, putting them in the white plastic bag. She stood back up and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, lifting it up.

"Arms in the air," she said.

The shirt went over his head and into the bag. He put his hands back on the tree, shivering.

"God, you really need to get to the gym!"

"I'm not fat!"

"No, but you are downright scrawny! A little meat on your bones would be a good thing."

She reached around his waist and undid his belt, then fumbled for the button and fly of his jeans.

"This is really fucked up," he said, "you shouldn't be undressing me."

Another giggle, "it's not like I want your bod. I'm doing it embarrass you, silly."

"I'm embarrassed enough!"

"Oh no, not yet you aren't!"

She pulled his jeans down, telling him to step out of them. Andy could feel his cheeks turn red. Lania grabbed the waist of his briefs.

"Fast or slow?" she asked.

"What?"

"You want me to pull them down fast or slow?"

"Oh come on! You said that I could keep-"

"I lied! Like I said, you're not embarrassed enough!"

She began tugging his briefs down, an inch on one side, then the other. She was giggling again, working his underwear down over his hips.

"You really have a bony ass! Seriously, lift some weights. Be good for you."

Andy lifted his feet out of his underwear then watched his sister stuff them into the bag with the rest of his clothes.

"Don't look..." he said quietly.

"Oh, I won't look." she promised.

Her hand darted around his waist, brushing against his penis. Andy yelped and put his hands down over his crotch.

"That's ince-"

Lania cackled, "No, it's embarrassment. I told you that sex had nothing to do with this. Hands back on the tree."

Andy turned back to the tree and did as he was told. He watched Lania pick up the plastic bag and tie it in a knot.

"I have to say," she said, "that's even worse than I expected."

"Shut up..." he said, feeling himself blush even more.

"Oh come on. Not that much worse," another giggle. "Now you stay there until I'm out of sight. Then start moving. Lots of trees and bushes to hide behind in case anyone comes by. And don't you dare move until I'm gone, or you're not getting these back!" she shook the bag next to his head.

"I... I won't."

"Good. You better run fast, too. I'm going to take my time getting home, but not too long. If you don't get there before me, you might have trouble getting inside!"

Lania giggled again and started walking back the way she had come, towards the car. Andy watched her for a moment, then looked the other way. The way home. At least two miles.

He looked back and watched his big sister leaving with his clothes. As she neared a bend in the path she turned towards him, waved and mouthed "have fun!" Then she disappeared down the path.

Andy took his hands from the tree, covered his crotch and started running.

***

The cold concrete bit into his bare feet as he ran. He had started out sprinting, but became winded too quickly. He'd slowed down until he caught his breath, and broke into a brisk jog. The workout was taking the worst of the chill off, but only just.

He was tempted to try to run off the path, from tree to tree, hiding in the bushes to make sure no one was around, but knew that he couldn't keep a fast pace like that. He had to beat her home, he thought. It was too cold to be left outside naked. He probably wouldn't freeze to death, but still. He knew that if he wasn't moving, that if he didn't keep his blood flowing that he would have a pretty miserable night. Worse than it was now...

Andy figured that he'd probably made it about a mile, and he hadn't seen anyone yet. Unbelievable. The park had never been this empty. He had the paranoid feeling that people knew he was coming and they had hidden from him instead of the other way around. Hiding behind the trees and laughing at him. Running for at least ten minutes, plus the few minutes it had that taken for Lania to strip him of his clothes, and he hadn't seen a soul. His luck was never this good. Never...

Too caught up in his own thoughts, he almost hadn't heard the whirring noise growing louder behind him. Nothing motorized, a quiet humming, like...

Like a bicycle.

Andy jumped off a path and dived behind a tree. He pressed himself against it, hoping that...

"What was that?" a girl asked in a hushed whisper.

He knew that he couldn't hide behind the tree if they'd seen him. They'd come and look. It was dark off the path, no street lamps nearby but still... They'd see him. He crept back from the tree and moved for a growth of bushes a few yards away.

"What was what?" another girl asked.

"It looked like... A naked guy."

Andy reached the bushes and tried to push the branches back quietly, driving himself into the center of the plants.

"Seriously? There wouldn't be a naked man out here!"

"Brenda, shush! Maybe he's in trouble."

The limbs and twigs scratched at Andy's skin as he slumped deep into the bushes. Hopefully they couldn't see him. He felt pretty well concealed.

Two women rolled up near where he'd leapt off the concrete and stopped.

"Hello?"

Andy forced himself to breath slowly, prayed that they couldn't hear him. His heart felt like a jackhammer in his chest, his lungs aching from the exercise.

"Come on, you didn't see a-"

"But I did! Hello? Are you out there?"

"Connie, he could be a rapist!"

"Or he could have been robbed! Hey, if you need help-"

"Robbed? In this neighborhood? It's probably some idiot on a dare."

He saw the one girl, the one calling to him, looking around the trees, then settling on the bushes.

"If you've been hurt we could help you! Please, if this isn't some joke, we can get the police or something, get you some help!"

He practically felt like the woman was making eye-contact with him. She must know that he was hiding in the bushes. Please don't let her come down here, he thought.

"If you need help, just say something. You don't have to show yourself, but let me know..."

"Come on, let's go."

Andy wanted their help, god knows he did. He wanted to stand up, tell them that he had to get home, before it was too late... But he couldn't bring himself to move. He put his hands back over his penis... No, he was going to have to stay here until they left.

"Connie? It's some asshole doing a prank. Let's get out of here."

The woman took one last look around and said "okay." They began peddling away from him.

Once he was sure they were gone, he crept out of the bushes. He got back to the concrete trail and started running again.

***

Stuck inside another bush now. He'd seen two guys walking down the path, and jumped into the bush as quickly as he could. They hadn't broken pace, but got quiet for a second. Maybe they saw me, maybe they didn't, he thought. Please, just let them pass.

"So I tell Tony there's no way the Bills are going to win on Monday night. Just no way." He could hear them talking. "So we put ten bucks on it, but I know that he's going to welch on the bet, he's such a fuck-tard..."

He wasn't sure if they'd actually stopped like he thought, now. Maybe they hadn't noticed...

Rustling in the bushes behind him now, a squirrel he figured. Maybe he's woken it up...

No that was too big to be a squirrel. Maybe there were coyotes in the park, or just a dog that got loose.

"Ah ha!" shouted a voice from behind him.

They had a third guy! That's why they stopped talking, they had seen him!

Andy leapt from the bush and ran for the path, his hands covering his crotch again. The two other guys tried to block him- but that was the only advantage Andy had tonight. He was fast, and he could dodge them. He ducked, ran between the two men, turned back towards home and started sprinting. Once past them he quit covering himself, pumping his arms to keep his running momentum.

He could still hear them behind, but they weren't running after him. Two were laughing their asses off, and the third was screaming.

"What the fuck are you doing? I'm going to call the cops!"

Dear god, don't let me get arrested tonight, Andy thought. He sprinted as fast as he could until his lungs ached again. He couldn't hear them following him, and he settled back to a jog.

His feet were nearly numb from repeatedly hitting the cold concrete, and the rest of his body wasn't faring much better. He'd never been this cold, but knew that it was going to be even worse if he didn't make it home before his sister did, and she locked him out.

He passed under one of the lamps, putting his hands back over his crotch until he was back in the darkness. Another lamp up ahead. Maybe 100 yards or so. He thought it was maybe another quarter-mile before he hit the street, then he'd be right across the road from home. Second house on the left. Getting close.

His hands darted to his crotch as he hit the streetlight, speeding up a bit-

And two girls jumped from behind a park bench, right in front of him, their hands out to stop him. He nearly stumbled into them, trying to weave around or between them, and the sudden loss of balance put him right against their hands. They shoved him back, laughing. Andy stopped, under the lamp.

No, please no, he thought, this wasn't happening. But he knew that the worst had happened. They could see him, everything.

Well, not everything, he thought, hands firmly clamped over his crotch.

"Oh my god! What are you doing!" one girl asked.

"Please, I have to go-"

"Why are you running around here naked?" the second girl asked, laughing.

"Please, you don't understand! I have to get-"

"Are you some kind of pervert?" the first girl asked.

"No, I think he's just an exhibitionist," the second girl commented. "I bet he's loving his late-night run!"

"I'm not loving this," Andy said, slowly catching his breath. "Please, I just need-"

"You not enjoying yourself?" the first girl asked, walking around him, looking at him. "Then why are you doing this?"

"Oh, he's enjoying it. Until we showed up. Look how red he turned!"

"Please just let me go. I have to get-"

The first girl stood next to his side and put her hand on his butt, laughing, "we're not letting you go until you tell us why you're out here naked!"

"My sister is making me do this..." he muttered.

"Your sister!" she laughed, slapping his ass cheeks. "Oh my god, you're having sex with your sister!"

"No! I-"

The second girl pushed his chest, making take a step back, "maybe she's making him do this so he can have sex with her. Probably won't happen anyway, but he sure is dedicated!"

"I'm not having sex with her!" Andy half-shouted, trying to keep his voice down. "I... got in trouble with something, and she said that if I did this that she wouldn't tell anyone."

He wasn't sure why he was telling these complete strangers what had happened. But he'd just answered them, too defeated to tell any lies.

The first girl slapped his ass again, walking back in front of him. "I don't believe that, what sister would force her own brother to run naked in the woods? And how does she know you actually did it?"

"Please, I'm telling you the truth! She drove me to the other end of the park and made me give her my clothes! And if I don't get back home she's going to lock me out for the night!"

The girls laughed at his story shaking their heads. They obviously didn't believe him, but it didn't matter. He just wanted to get back to the house...

"Well we wouldn't want that," the first girl said. "Maybe we should let you go."

"Hmm, no," the second girl said. "He's kinda cute. Tell you what, drop your hands and you can go."

"What?"

"You heard me. Put your hands down for a second and we'll let you go."

Andy broke from his position and tried to run past the second girl, but she moved in front of him, like she expected it. She shoved him back into the light, the first girl laughing, moving to keep him from getting away. Andy darted to the other side, but she blocked him again, shoving him.

His arms and legs were trembling, he wasn't sure how much was from the cold and how much from being nervous, humiliated. Unless he ran back the other way he was stuck. And going that way would just make him even later... More people might see him...

"You promise that if I let you see that you'll let me go."

"I promise. Just move your hands for a second and you can go."

Hesitatingly, slowly, he inched his hands to his side. He blinked back a tear in his eye and stood before them.

The first girl started giggling again, putting her fingers to her mouth. The second girl smiled, looked him in they eyes, back down, and moved to the side. "Guess you'd better get going," she said.

Andy ran past the girls, getting another slap on his frozen bottom along the way.

***

There it was, the end of the park. He could see the street up ahead, the occasional car passing by. He wasn't sure how he was going to cross the street with these cars there. Hitting the button for the walk signal wasn't a good idea- if the cars had to stop at the light, there was no avoiding being seen. Then they were bound to call the cops, if they hadn't been called already.

He slowed as he neared the crosswalk, moving towards the trees. There were some gaps between cars, good. He could hopefully time things well, make a run for it and not be seen. Maybe still beat his fucking sister home-

Her car was already in the driveway.

Goddammit! If those fucking girls hadn't of kept him, hadn't of made things so much worse, maybe he would have beaten her! Shit. Now he might be locked out...

He hid behind a tree as he got close to the road. He saw cars pass by occasionally. No one looked in his direction. He was hidden in the dark, away from any lamps, so he should be invisible. And since Lania was already home, he might as well wait as long as he needed to for the right time. He could wait all night if he had to...

Looking left and right, he saw cars coming, two on one side and one on the other. And no one behind them. If it stayed that way it could be a good break...

They passed. The roads were clear. Andy waited three seconds so they'd have some distance, not be able to see him clearly in their rearview mirrors... Still clear.

He dashed from behind the tree, sprinting across the last of the sidewalk path, to the road. He pumped his arms as hard as he could, halfway across the street, trying to go faster, all the way across. Keep going. Almost home. Past the neighbor's house. Most of the lights out in the houses, no porch lights on. Almost there...

He sprinted up the driveway, to the door. The light was out. Thank god. He took a second to catch his breath, put his hand back in front of his penis, then tried the door.

It opened.

He stepped inside to his sister, clapping and laughing at him.

"Hooray! You made it! God that is so fucking funny!"

"Shut up," Andy said, closing the door behind him. "Please, I don't want to hear it."

She laughed again, "did anyone see you?"

"Yes."

"All of you?"

"Shut up," he repeated.

Lania kept laughing, "your clothes are in your room. You can get dressed."

"Yeah. Thanks."

"No, thank you! You really made my night!"

"Please-"

"Okay, I'll stop. But I have to tell you, that was so fun for me. You know you're going to do this again, right?"

Andy sighed. He'd been fearing this wouldn't be a one-time problem. "I figured you'd say that," he said, dropping his hands and heading to the hallway.

"Andy! What-"

"What's the point?" he asked, his head down as he walked to his bedroom.