A Long Night

Story Info
I wake up to a stranger in my room.
2.7k words
4.5
57.3k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work. I was so ready to slip into my bed, curl a blanket around me, and drift to sleep. I sighed and smiled as I got under the blankets, leaned over, and turned off the lamp next to my bed.

The texture of the sheets on my skin was soothing. Leaning back in my bed, stretching out my shoulders, I ran my fingers through the blankets around me, imagining that I were floating in the clouds as I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start, my heart racing. Had I heard something in the room? Shh, breathe, I told myself. It was probably just someone stirring in the neighboring apartment, as usual. I breathed slowly for a few moments, listening. I had somehow gotten into an uncomfortable position in my sleep, but I stayed still for a moment, listening.

A panic rushed through me as I realized that I could hear nothing from the neighbors. It's alright, I thought, you're overthinking this. I'll just turn on the light. I figured that if I turned on the light, I could comfort myself, knowing my deepest fears would not be realized.

And then I stopped dead, my heart racing again.

It hit me.

I couldn't move.

My hands were immobile. I ran my fingers over my wrists, only to feel that they were held in some kind of handcuffs. After a beat, I began thrashing around, trying to get myself out of the bed. All my thoughts were on getting to the door.

"Looks like someone's awake," a cold voice taunted me.

I should have yelled, screamed, but the words stuck in my throat. I was still flailing, somehow tangled in my sheets.

I heard the man reach over and turn on the lamp. A large man with a ski mask covering his entire face was sitting over me on the bed. Lying below him, I felt pathetic. All he had tied me with were handcuffs, and yet I was frozen in place.

"You know," he mused in a singsong voice that infuriated me, "I'm tired of wearing this," indicating the mask. "But I can't have you spilling the details." He reached down, rummaging through something on the floor, and pulled out a blindfold.

Finally I found my voice. "No no no no you can't do this!" I screamed. I sat up and tried to kick him. In an instant, he had pinned me down on my back and was on top of me. My hands were stuck behind my back because of the handcuffs, and he pinned down my legs with his knees. I shook my head back and forth so he couldn't blindfold me. Suddenly, he grabbed my face and I felt two strong, rough hands on my cheeks, insisting that I stay in place, controlling me. I gazed at him. His eyes were fierce, intense, and I knew then that he would have his way with me. Then I glanced down, and my eyes widened as I saw the tent forming in his jeans, larger and more threatening than I could have imagined.

And it was the last thing I saw before he veiled me in darkness. I could feel him lying on top of me as he snapped the blindfold in place over me. His breathing was heavy on my chest and rapid, as if he were hunting his prey—me. As he was leaning over me, I could feel his hardness pressing against my stomach.

I whimpered.

"What's that?" he spat out, his voice close to my ear.

"Please," I croaked. "Please don't hurt me."

I felt his hands on my shoulders now, pinning me in place.

"I won't hurt you," he whispered in my ear.

I exhaled.

"If you do what I say."

I whimpered again, louder now, but no words came out.

He pinched my nipple and I yelped. "You beg me not to, but I think you're a little slut," he taunted.

"Now. I'm going to take your clothes off. The first thing you'd better do," he continued, gliding a finger over my lips, "is keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut while I expose you. Don't say a word. Nod if you understand."

Shaking, I nodded.

"Good, little slut."

I wanted to scream. My teeth clamped down on my lip.

"Now stay still."

He dismounted me for a moment, and then got back on me. I felt something cold and thin on my stomach, and heard the snip sounds of a pair of scissors coming for my tank-top. I flinched when I felt the tip of the scissors graze my neck, causing the shirt to fly open. With one more snip on each side, he broke the straps. The air was cold on my breasts and on my stomach.

"Mmm," he moaned, his rough hands making their way over me. My breathing was panting, trying to keep silent.

He flipped me over onto my stomach to cut the rest of the shirt off of me. I felt so vulnerable, so weak, my face crammed into the pillow. Still, I stayed frozen.

And then slowly, gently, I felt his fingers hook into the waistband of my pants and underwear. I don't know what came over me, but as I started to feel my pants slip off, I screamed.

"No! No! You can't! Just leave them on! Leave those on!" I started kicking, my legs flailing around, trying to get him.

"I don't respond to no." He grabbed my legs and tucked one of his over mine, immobilizing me. Then he put a hand on the small of my back, pushing me back into the sheets. I was over his knees now, and I felt exposed and humiliated.

"What did I tell you, slut, about making noise?" His tone was almost mocking.

I moaned and whined, but said no words.

"Answer me," he demanded.

"Keep my mouth shut."

"Good. Or else?"

"Um, I don't know."

"Sluts who don't follow rules get punished, you know." The singsong tone was back. And with that, he continued pulling the waistband of my pants down, and now there was nothing I could do. With his other hand, he reached up and gently took hold of my face, pushing it in front of me, into the pillow. "Keep quiet. If you're too loud, I'm starting over from 1."

Meanwhile, below my waistband, I felt his cold hands massaging my cheeks. All of the sudden, I felt a slap land on my exposed behind and I yelped, the pillow swallowing my spit.

"Please, no!" I shrieked, muffled.

He slapped me again and I squirmed, trying to free myself.

"Sluts who don't listen get punished." His hands massaged me there again.

Then his hand came down on me.

I moaned and yelped. The pain was coursing through my legs, stinging.

"Quiet, slut. We're not stopping until 10. If you're good."

The next one was harder. Then three times in a row. I let out a whine and I started to feel wetness between my legs.

He stopped. I could feel myself panting, and my body was tense. I had lost count, so I wondered if my punishment was up. I took a deep breath and tried to relax my body.

Suddenly, he hit me harder than he had before. I shivered, and the stinging sensation crept through me.

"Does this feel good, slut?"

I shook my head violently, but even then I doubted myself.

"Last two," he said, and then delivered them, massaging me in between each one, torturing me with the anticipation of each one.

For a moment, we were silent. Exhausted, I inhaled slowly and absorbed the moment. I listened to the rise and fall of his breath, listened to the ticking of the clock on the wall.

Slowly, he slid my pants all the way off of me and discarded them on the floor. I felt him turn and mount me from behind, so his body was in line with mine, but I was still on my stomach. My breathing was clamped, his body pressing heavy on me. "Did that feel good, slut?" he repeated, whispering into my ear.

"No," I panted.

"Really?" he teased. My body tensed as he reached around, his hand sliding down my stomach, down, down, between my legs. I shuttered as his fingers played with the wetness he found there. "It feels like you did enjoy it."

"No, no," I whimpered, sparks flooding through my body. "Of course not."

"Alright," he indulged me, "of course not. But how about this, then, little slut?" he asked, his fingers relentless on my clit.

I was shaking and I couldn't answer.

He kissed the side of my face briefly, holding me there, whispering in my ear. "Good little slut. You know it feels good. Mmmhmm. You're mine right now, little slut. All mine. To tease and to play with as I like."

My whole body was shaking, limp. The sensations on my clit were too much.

"Guess what I'm going to do to you? I'm going to take your pretty little legs, and hold them apart. And then I'll put my cock in you and fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you again and again and again and again, in and out and in and out, and you'll take all of me, no matter how much you scream, I won't stop, I'll keep going."

I moaned, my orgasm nearing, so close.

And then he stopped.

"Please, please," I moaned. No response.

I whimpered as he flipped me over, laying me on my back again. My body limp, I felt him adjust the hand cuffs, and I realized he was spreading my arms out. I heard the bed springs react as he got off the bed. He grabbed my feet, one by one even as I kicked around, and cuffed them, spreading them out. I was spread-eagle on the bed.

When he climbed back on me, I felt him lean over me, close to my face. "Open your mouth." Too tired to resist, I complied. "Good slut." I felt a ball enter my mouth, and his hands reach around me to fasten the ball gag in place in my mouth. "This should keep you quiet."

My insides were on fire with the orgasm that hadn't come to me. I flailed, pulling on the restraints. Nothing gave. He dismounted me, and I started shrieking and crying through the gag as I heard him leave the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like an eternity, I heard him come back into the room.

"Miss me, slut?"

I resented him. My insides wanted to fight back, to destroy him. I stayed silent, indignant.

"Oh, so now you don't react. Still sad about that orgasm, are you?"

I made no sound.

"This should help."

I shuttered, and I realized he had put ice on my clit. I recoiled, squirming, trying to get away, but he held it in place, relentless, his hand with the melting ice over my clit. The cold water trailed down between my legs and I couldn't stop flailing.

I didn't miss my orgasm anymore.

After he decided it was enough, he removed the ice. I was just slowing my breathing and panting when I froze suddenly, hearing the sound of a belt opening and a zipper opening. He put his body on me, his weight pressing me into the bed again. Between my legs I could feel him, hard and angry and ready, and my heart was racing. I felt his hand wrap around my throat, choking me just a little.

"Here's what sluts like you get," he taunted into my ear. Slowly, I felt him enter me. I whimpered and moaned because I could feel that he was too big, too much, and this was going to hurt.

I tried to scream "please, no," but it sounded like gibberish through the gag. He laughed, continuing to make his way inside me, and I could feel tears forming under my blindfold.

I was full and I felt split open and he was all too much. I was trashing around, but his body on me was relentless. "Here's what sluts like you get," he repeated, and I felt him slowly pull out of me. I exhaled.

Suddenly, he thrust himself inside me, and the pain flooded through me all over again. I screamed into the gag, spit foaming at the edges of my lips. He thrust again and again and again, and I screamed and screamed and screamed, muffled by the gag.

"I think you're enjoying this, my little slut."

I shook my head violently, responding as he kept on forcing himself inside of me, tearing me open. I clamped myself shut as if I could eject him, but he thrust with even more force.

"I think you like this." He ran his fingers over my throat, and then gripped it again, pressing me into the sheets.

The truth was that my clit was throbbing. He wasn't touching it at all, and that was torturing me almost as much as the pounding I was taking.

Suddenly, he let out a small moan, and I realized he was breathing more heavily and tensing up. Would he cum inside me? I panicked, moaning and screaming into the gag.

"You're very good, slut—" he let out between heavy breaths, "I'm gonna—I think I'm gonna cum."

I tried to kick him off me, but I was no use against the restraints and his body weight. Instead, I endured the thrusting, feeling him in and out and in and out, my body igniting again, unable to stop or control him.

I screamed and his grip on my throat tightened as I felt him shake and ropes of his cum pour into me.

I squirmed as I felt him thrust, one, two, three last times, slower but with more force.

He lay on top of me, spent, both of us panting, for a few moments.

My clit was still throbbing.

"Good girl," he whispered, kissing the side of my neck, and pulling out of me. "Let's get you a reward, huh?"

His fingers delicately reached down, tugging on my clit. He pulled his fingers back and forth, then in circles, massaging me. I started shaking. "Sensitive, huh?" he asked. I nodded. Then he picked up speed, his fingers back and forth and back and forth on my clit, bringing me back to where I was before.

I whimpered with pleasure into the gag, feeling my body shake. I tried to resist the sensations his fingers were bringing me, but I could feel my clit begging his fingers for more, sending ripples through my body. He was relentless, and no matter how much I thrashed around, his fingers drove my clit hard.

"Go on, you can cum for me," he whispered. I moaned as my orgasm rolled over me, in wave after wave after wave, and he kept his fingers pressed to me until he felt me fall back into the bed, my breathing heavy.

We lay there like that for a moment, him over me, us both spent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's get these off," he said, gently pulling out the gag. I gazed at him as he undid my wrists and ankles. Once I was free, he pulled me into his embrace. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, trying to collect his warmth.

"How was that for you?"

"It was really good. I love how you choke me a little. And I was not expecting the orgasm denial. Nice."

"You didn't forget the safe word?"

"Of course I didn't."

"Okay. Sometimes I get worried when you say 'no' in these scenes. That's why I said 'I don't respond to no.' I wanted to remind you that that wasn't the word here."

I touched his face. "Thank you for looking out for me. But I got it—you don't need to worry. You know that when I actually want you to stop, I say the safeword."

"Yeah," he smiled. "Yeah." He inhaled. "So how are you right now?"

I smiled, looking up at him through a haze. "I'm okay. I feel really out of it right now, but that was really good."

He kissed my forehead. "What would feel good right now? I can hold you here for a bit, and then maybe you can have a warm bath?"

"Yes, I like that idea. Can we watch a movie after?"

"Of course."

I smiled. I was glowing, radiant.