A Long Night

Story Info
Chained up and played with.
1.9k words
3.93
48.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie awoke to find herself naked, and in the dungeon again. It was a warm-looking room unlike what most dungeons looked like. Red painted walls and a wooden floor. Toys of all kinds kept on shelves around the room. There was a bed in the corner. A black four-poster bed modified for all kinds of bondage uses.

She tried to move her arms, but found that they were shackled above her head by leather cuffs attached to a spreader bar which was also attached to a hook on the ceiling, forcing her breasts, perky and bouncy c-cups, to be open and exposed to whoever would care to play with it. Her legs were spread wide also by the attachment of a spreader bar to leather ankle cuffs. There was no give and her bondage was complete. Squirming only cemented the fact that she was not going to move unless someone let her go, which she didn't see happening soon.

Sticking her tongue out to lick her lips demonstrated that she also was ring gagged. Cruel, unrelenting steel secured in her mouth by leather straps that secured around her head. Her mouth helplessly held open by the steel, wide enough to fit an object inside that would be of fair girth.

She squirmed and moved around, the completeness of her bondage making her feel turned on by the events. Her tan body was on display and helpless. This had been just what she had wanted for the longest time. A slight tingling was in her pussy, but all she could do about it was squirm a little and grunt through the gag.

It was then that Debbie's master walked into the room. A big man at six foot three, and wide to match. He seemed to fill the doorway of the dungeon as he walked inside, locking the door behind him. It was a simple white painted, but solid wooden door. He was silent as he came closer to Debbie, who nervously squirmed a bit harder against her bonds and whimpered through her gag, as some saliva started to coat her chin. Being ring gagged, she couldn't stop herself from drooling a little.

His footsteps were loud as he came closer into view. Solid, and carefully paced to make her more nervous in anticipation. He knew how to push her buttons. Make her know he was approaching, make her anticipate what he was going to do, let her wait, let her know that she was powerless to stop him.

A rough hand reached out and rubbed against her tan, soft skin. It was smooth to the touch. That was of course, his own design. He was sure to shave his slaves smooth at all times. Shortly after moving in with her master, Debbie found there was to be no privacy of her body, a matter reinforced by many sessions of presenting her body in contorted positions for him to shave all over.

She whimpered as she felt him touch her up. Her first instinct was to curl up, move away defensively, but there was none of that to be had as her body remained firmly spread out and vulnerable to her master. She could only squirm and wriggle to his touch as his hand moved across her hip and then down, right over her sex. He ground his palm against her. She was already so wet, the bondage made sure of that.

"O-Oh," She moaned, which was about the best she could do as she looked to him with pleading eyes.

As if in response to her thought, her master backed away with a grin.

"Nice and wet. Always a good sign." He said simply. Debbie's cheek flushed as she looked to the floor. There was no shame in enjoying bondage but the intrusion of his hand against her body and the way he spoke so matter-of-factly, as if he was just evaluating a piece of meat, it made her feel like an object. Just a thing to be enjoyed. It degraded her slightly, but that only turned her on all the more as the thought connected with her sex, making her squirm and beg for his touch as her body throbbed with need.

Then he paced off to a place behind her. To go pick some toys no doubt. She could hear him walking about in the silence of the dungeon. Whimpering and squirming, wondering what he was going to do to her, the anticipation was building within her body and she shuddered with need. If she could, she'd have bitten her lip to try to hold her feelings, but instead, her tongue lolled in and out of her mouth between the ring gag as she wondered what possible tortures her master had for her body.

She soon found out. Suddenly, she felt the familiar, hard smack of his rough hand against her ass. It was a firm hit, and loud to match. His hand whacked against her exposed ass, sending a shockwave of pain and pressure through her body. Then the vibration of the hit rubbed against her sex slightly, causing her to first scream, and then moan. Her arms and legs strained against their cuffs as he spanked her, her body struggling now as it reacted instinctively to the pain, wriggling with energy and effort, but to no avail. He smacked her another time and then a third time. Each one was more painful than the last, and her ass glowed red with soreness as she whimpered, begging him.

She wasn't sure if she was begging him to stop, or to keep going. But she begged nonetheless. Both loving, and hating the spanking at the same time. Saliva dripped from her chin, degrading her more as her pussy grew slick and wet with need for him. 'Oh God, please just fuck me now.' She would have said, if she could.

"You can take it." He said simply, before he sauntered around to her front, so her eyes could take in what he had. As she did so, she moaned hard as she renewed her wriggling. He was holding ice, and nipple clamps.

First, the cube found her left breast. Moaning and gasping as burning cold made her body shiver. It was almost an electric feeling as the intense cold hit her nipple and she simply whimpered as he held it mercilessly against her, unable to move away from the feeling as it slowly made her nipple harder and harder, protruding more and more as goose-bumps rose up on her breast. She shivered as streams of the ice cold water trailed slowly down her body, over her belly and hips, and some even running down to her pussy, tingling a little as it trickled down.

She moaned and gasped, clamping her eyes shut as the feeling flowed through her body. Debbie was both hating, and loving this, knowing it was amusing her master greatly, and taking great satisfaction from that fact. The raw sexuality of being so helpless to stop her pain, being completely at his mercy. It drove her wild.

She wriggled and squirmed more as he moved the cube over to her right nipple. Again, it rose up, and stung with electric cold as she shivered and whimpered. Her other nipple still felt like it was on fire, the feeling of the ice against her right nipple just spreading the feeling to her whole chest. She whimpered and shook her head as she knew what came next, but was only able to anticipate and beg for him not to.

Harsh, cruel metal pinched her cold and sensitive left nipple. It was sore and burned even more as she gasped and groaned at the pain. The play was getting more intense and her master knew it, leaning in and letting his hot breath blow against her neck before he hungrily bit down on her skin, then leaning up and whispering in her ear.

"That's right. You're all mine now." He said quietly, finishing with the first clamp and moving on to the next. "And I can do whatever I want to you."

The clamps pulled painfully at her nipple, weighing them down and making her feel so sore. Debbie moaned against the pain and squirmed in response, saliva running down from her chin. As a further cruelty, her master took the remnant of the ice cube he had used on her nipples and slipped it into her mouth. Uncomfortably, she felt herself salivate even more, and knew that she was being degraded even further. But there was to be no pain without pleasure.

Expertly, his hand moved down to her cunt and started rubbing again. At first he rubbed his palm between her legs. Making sure she knew that he had the control here and could touch her whether she wanted him to or not. But then, he used his fingers. And oh, did it feel like magic.

His index finger and ring finger spread her lips, exposing them to the air and to his middle finger. She squirmed with her legs, grinding her hips forward as she begged for him to touch her clit. To make her cum. She groaned loudly through her gag as she wriggled her hips, trying to say 'Please make me cum, Sir.'

His middle finger ground against her clit, working in a tight anti-clockwise circle, nice and slow at first, his finger growing slick with the wetness that had built up over her cunt as he rubbed her so nicely. Tingling sensations flowed through her body as he pleasured her. The pleasure was just as intense and electric as the cold of the ice. She needed, and loved it. Moaning through the gag as he played with her sensitive clit, Debbie was keeping her eyes closed to intensify that feeling even more.

Pleasure, and lots of it, as her master rubbed and played with her. Her cunt was all his to play with and she helplessly squirmed away as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She was moaning louder and louder as she got closer ever so slowly. The feeling was amazing and she was so close now. His finger worked her so expertly and he knew how to push her every button as his free hand flicked and pulled at her clamps. The pain and pleasure mixed together to bring her to nirvana as she screamed out of her gag at the feeling. Oh God, it was so intense.

She was just about to cum, reaching her peak ever so quickly as his hand worked her hard and fast now. She screamed through her gag, saliva dripping out fast now, but she didn't care, her only thoughts were on cumming now. Feeling his touch pleasure her so masterfully. She was so close, just about to hit her climax.

Then he cruelly stopped suddenly, and pulled away.

Screaming in frustration, Debbie threw herself furiously against her bondage, her clamps bounced hard and pulled to cause intense pain on her nipples even more, causing her to scream again in pain. No! She had a small tantrum there as her master looked on, looking amused with a lopsided grin on his face. She whimpered and moaned loudly, gasping for air and begging for more pleasure as she looked at him with devastated eyes. Her eyes pleaded, but he just laughed and shook his head.

"It's going to be such a long, long night for you, my dear Debbie." He chuckled softly and darkly at her. "I'm far from done with you yet."