A Long Stormy Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers

He heard a familiar voice, but it seemed so far away as if in another world. Radiant light fills his eyes, so warm so welcoming. Something within the light beckoned him to move toward it. Sweet freedom, a calm and soothing presence right there before his fingertips. Yes this is where he would go and then that familiar voice grew louder and with more urgency, his sense of nobility rose within him, he needed to follow that voice. Someone needed him. In his heart he truly believed it was his calling to forsake his own desires to help others and so that's what he did. He turned away from the light to answer the loving message of being there for someone else.

Lance opens his eyes slowly or at least until he felt the searing heat of the flames licking at his body. Jumping to his feet, the smoke blinds and chokes off his air. His lungs burning from the dark clouds surrounding him and once again, his consciousness seems to slip away until he hears a scream. Bearing down within himself he summons every last ounce of energy and resolve he has, not in his body but from his spirit.

Jenny jumps back in the truck, and prepares to back out when another pillar falls behind the truck blocking her path of escape. With panic gripping her inside she screams and then suddenly stops as the heroic figure busts through the kitchen door. "Lance!"

The officer stumbles and twice nearly falls as he makes every last ditch attempt to reach the vehicle. Jenny drives forward bringing the truck closer to her new lover. He tries to grip the handle that is too hot to touch. However the determined housewife leans over pushing the door open from the inside.

"Lance the way is blocked, the tires are burning, we might be trapped in here!"

Seeing her face, hearing her sweet voice gave him strength and persistence and he quickly took charge. Let's switch places."

The couple struggle but managed to swap places in the vehicle. "If we can't go backward, then we're going forward...hang on!"

Lance guns the engine loudly, and then slides the gear into drive, the pickup truck crashes through the kitchen wall, and right into the flames."

"You think we can make it!"

"We're going faster enough, I just hope you had lousy house builders, here we go!"

A ball of flames suddenly blasts out into the night as the truck successfully crashes through the walls. However, the truck is now engulfed in flames, between the fire, the rain and darkness, visibility is next to impossible and to add to all this, the breaks are not responding as the truck runs out into the woods, totally out of control.

Helplessly and for the second time in the same night their escape vehicle rams into a tree. Luckily, the strong winds and rain douses the flames surrounding the truck.

Lance couldn't say how long he was unconscious, but he welcomed the sight of the broken tree, which cracked and gave way to the truck as opposed to the reverse factor.

"Jen...Jenny are you okay...the woman seemed lifeless and he immediately focused his attention to see if she were still alive. His fear grew, unable to find her pulse. Struggling to free himself from the crushed metal, he went around to the passenger side, with the intensions of removing her from the truck and administering mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Opening the door a loud roar of thunder shocked him, and at that moment he felt a heavy instrument crashed down oh his head.

Rolling on the ground in pain, he heard someone speaking. He opens his eyes to see the filthy, mud covered Virgil aiming a handgun in his face.

"You thought you beat me, this ain't over pal, not until I see you both dead," Virgil shouted. "Virgil...that's your name right," Lance asked dryly.

"Goddamn right it is, and I suggest you remember it, after all, it's the name of the man's whose gonna kill your black ass."

After coughing and heaving up soot from his lungs, he continued. "Your family's dead kid, and your business is probably dead as well and for what, some stinky lousy money you won in a bet."

"You son-of-a-bitch, you killed my family!"

"No Virgil, greed killed your family."

"Son with all the run ins we've had tonight and they've all ended the same way, with me handing you your ass."

"Well not this time, see I got the gun and this time you're done," he laughs with a maddening tone in his voice.

"'Give it up kid, you can't win. I've already killed the others and I'd hate to have to kill you too. Why not just quit while you're ahead and..."

"Shut up, shut the fuck up. I've heard enough, I'm taking you out now."

"I'm warning you kid, I'm begging you, please don't do this.'

"Listen to you, shit you sound like you're the one holding the gun. Alright Shaft, tell this country fool exactly why you're gonna beat me now, huh, how are you and that black cock loving bitch of yours gonna stop me from killing both of you huh, tell me?"

"I'd be happy to, cause you're a dumb ass swamp rat, whose been fucking up all his life, but has been lucky enough to get away with it, but this time...this time your luck has run, so just put the gun down and go back home."

"You uppity black bastard, this is for my family!"

Virgil snarls and squeezes the trigger and after several unsuccessful attempts, a dumb look grows on his face, wondering why the weapon is not firing. He points the weapon at himself, totally perplexed by the event and never sees Lance launch a devastating straight right hand that knocks the boy off his feet and back into the mud. "You might want to clear the mud from the barrel before shooting somebody dick-head."

He examines the fallen young man and shakes his head, picks up the weapon and taps it against his boot as he heads back to the truck.

Jenny opens her eyes and closes them back quickly from the throbbing pain in her head. The sound of the rain, flashes of lightening and occasional thunder, remind her that the endless long stormy night continues. She turns to see her strapping strong lover marching toward her and marvels at his muscular mud covered body, and then just as quickly recoils in shock at the sight of Virgil creeping up behind him carrying a machete.

"Lance look out behind you!"

In one swift motion, Lance, drops to his knees, spinning and firing a single shot, that blows Virgil's kneecap off, then snatches the machete from his hands, and sends in down, splitting Virgil's head open down the middle like a watermelon. He falls lifelessly along with gobs of blood, bones and brain matter, mixing with the muddy ground where he lands.

"And that's, that," Lance concludes.

Jenny stumbles but exits the truck and throws her arms around her lover, they kissed long and passionately, ignoring the mud covering them, the thunder, lightening and wind swept rain that surrounds them.

A week later, Lance lay in the bed watching the local news. With small bandages on his shoulders, wrists and arms, he listens carefully to the reporter give an account of the events that happened to him just not long ago. A smile grows on his face as he sees Rodger McCarthy lying during an interview, trying to worm his way out of the charges of conspiracy and his part in the attempted rape and murder of his wife. Staring out the window, he takes in the beauty of a stunning Miami Beach sunset, lights a cigar and wishes this vacation could last forever.

"Hey Mister Sunshine, looks like somebody's having a good time," A soft sweet voice calls to him.

"I hope somebody's come to share this good time with me," he grins seeing Jennifer enter the large luxurious bedroom porch, wearing a tiger printed thong with matching bra. Her skin practically glowed from the radiant rays of the sun, which she's long to bask under for the last several days.

"I trust you had a good flight in."

"It was long and anxious."

Pausing to glance at the TV she asks; "Anything new on the home front?"

"Yeah your ex-hubby is being investigated by the Las Vegas police department, along with the FBI, I might add.'

"Hmm, it couldn't happen to a better guy."

"How's Tommy?"

"He's doing surprisingly well. I decided not to give him the full breakdown of his father's treacherous ways. He's young and I'm trying not influence him. I'll let time show him how much of a bastard his father is, but enough about that, look what I found."

"Whoa, is that champagne I see in your arms.'

"Yes but I'd rather have you in my arms."

"Well what are you waiting for woman, get your sweet ass over here," he orders.

"I'm coming, but first," she pours a glass full of bubbly, for them both, "Cheers"

They down the drink," and she immediately pours another glass full and repeats the gesture, and then repeats it once more.

"Uh...I hope you're not trying to get me drunk, at least not with this stuff, he holds up the glass.

"No that's not my intension, this is what I want to do," she takes the remnants of the bottle and pours it all over his body from head to toe."

"Whoa, what's this about, is there any particular reason why you've just pour champagne all over me?"

"Yes"

"Why"

"So I can, lick...it...all...off...your...hot...sexy...body," she coos softly, slumping to her knees, takes hold of his feet and begins to cradle, kiss, lick and suck his feet and toes. She continued worshiping his massively rippled shredded physique, stroking kissing and loving his ankles, calves, thighs, abs, and chest, all the way up to his neck, when he pulls her up to meet his waiting lips. They kiss with a sense of urgency. Curling up next to him on the chaise Lounge chair, she gently licked, bit and sucked the nipples on his chest until they were as hard as his cock, throbbing in her hand. In a deep powerful yet sultry voice he says; "Your turn"

He kissed her neck and journeyed down to her feet, kissing and licking her toes, then back up between her legs, where the scent of her love canal beckoned him forward. Gently he spreads her legs sliding his tongue along her erect clit, he passionately sucked it, taking note as to how her body responded.

Moving like a snake, the sex hungry woman slithered left to right, back and forth in the chair. She felt his growing intensity, as he firmly grips her thighs, pulling them up to her chest, continuing to assault the wet hot pussy before him.

"Ooo daddy...ooo yesss...it feel so good,' she moaned.

The sound of his full lips smacking and smooching on her love entrance drove her wild and soon her walls began to shutter with increasing sexual bliss. His powerful hands held her in place as he savagely ate her pussy like a smorgasbord.

"Ooo fuck me now, please fuck me now!"

"Nah you're not ready yet, he snarled, and returned to his meaty meal. His deep voice moaning and growling sent chills up and down her spine, she could tell he truly enjoyed pleasing her and that's when she realized she had gone beyond the point of no return.

"Ooh Lan...Lance, eat my pussy, make me cum!"

"Yeah," he growls wildly and begins shoving his big bald head between her legs as if trying to force in in her pussy.

"AAAH OOH...SSSS...OOOO!'

She kicked screamed and begged for him to ease up, but the beast of lust inside him caused him to pull her legs down, jamming and rubbing his shinny head against her hot vagina hole.

Finally he rises up, holding one of her legs, he methodically licks from her toes, down to her pussy.

By now Jenny's pussy was on fire. Using raw lust and passion as fuel, she trust her legs wide open and orders. "Fuck this pussy now Officer Blackman, it's your duty, put your big black hard dick inside this pussy right now Officer Blackman, that's an order.

Hearing a call to duty, he readily complied. Clutching his long thick hard black cock he glanced down at her with an almost innocent smile, which slowly faded and became more of a menacing grimace as he pushes his flesh spear into her hot pussy entrance.

"AAA GOD...OOOO...IT'S SO BIG...IT'S TEARING MY PUSSY OPEN!"

With each inch downward his cannon size dick pried her pussy open, stretching expanding the walls around it, Making it shake, pulsating with spasmodic convulsions.

"Aaah...it's all up in my pussy Lance, your big dick is sooo deep in my swollen pussy.

Staring down from a upright push-up position, he watched her body twitch and jerk as it struggled adjusting to the huge brick hard cock invading her insides. Churning like a steam engine, he pumps down into her, gaining more and more momentum until reaching the intensity of a human jackhammer, slamming balls deep, then suddenly slowing down and pulling nearly out, leaving just the throbbing head on the lips of her quivering pussy.

"Sss Lance keep fucking me, please don't stop."

"Shit girl, we're just getting started now suck that shit," he ordered.

His cock head literally pops out her pussy, causing it to make a loud wet sucking sound. Quickly climbing to her knees, she opens wide and engulfs the hard black dick in her mouth.

A wave of passion consumes her and she attacks the hard organ licking and sucking at a fever like pace, making her lover's toes curl with sheer delight.

Firmly gripping the base of the majestic cock, she let her burning hot passion take control as she stroked up while plunging down meeting her hand and immediately jerked her head back up, to run her tongue in a circle around the mushroom like head.

"Ah yeah Jenny do that thing girl, pump that cock up."

The voluptuous blond places the ebony tower between her tits, stroking it into her mouth, continuing to attack the head. Finally her dark chocolate lover could take no more.

He positions himself on his back, "Climb aboard and slid down on this thang."

Moving rapidly she mounts, aims his fuck tool at her love hole and slides down slowly.

"Ooo, Lance you make my pussy feel so good."

"I know baby, it's so tight, your hot box is sucking at my dick, go on, slide all the way down, ooo all the way down on it, impale yourself."

Losing her balance she slides down too far before she's ready and screams; "AYE...AYE OOO...IT'S PUSHING UP MY STOMACH!'

"That's right baby, impale yourself, I wanna push it up to your throat."

"Oh my god, I'm cuming again."

Trusting like a wild horse, Lance bucks and bounces the helpless woman up and down his towering cock, literally taking her breath away.

"Okay daddy...okay...I've had enough, let's try another position...oooweeee!"

"Nah, nah Jenny, you're not going anywhere until I wear this pussy out. Gripping her hips he grunts, while jerking her down on the flesh spear stabbing at her quaking womb.

"Come baby, take it, take it, take all this big black cock."

Jenny's head spun as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss swept over and through her body. Reaching down she tried to lay on his immense chest, but her dark chocolate Mandingo jerks and yanks her down like a wild bull, all the while snorting, grunting and snarling. "Ooo yeah Jenny I love your little pink pussy."

"YEAH," He screamed, paying no mind to the fact that they were on a open porch and anyone in the hotel could hear their love cries. Putting on an incredible display of power, he trust up so hard that she nearly flies of his cock, yet he manages to hold and yank her back down on his sopping wet endlessly long hard thick cock.

"OOOOOH...I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE PLEASE!"

Sensing he might hurt his lover, he resorts to a slow grind, then gently lifts her off his aching flesh pipe. Cradling her close, seeing her tears touches his heart. "I'm sorry baby; are you okay."

"I'd take anything for you, but unless you want to spend the rest of our vacation in the hospital visiting me, I suggest you break me in a little slower."

Laying her down he gently kisses her, drifting down to her extremely large breast, massaging the firm mounds, while sucking tenderly on each nipple.

"I hear you, let me make it up to you." He continues downwards sucking, licking and kissing her belly button and her clit, "I'm sorry," he pretends to say to her aching twat. "Now come on, let me get this shit doggy style.

Jenny's poor little pussy, ached and throbbed from the violent attack by the oversized cock. She gingerly got down on her hands and knees on the lounge chair, poking her back up, awaiting his rear penetration. "Please be easy daddy, don't try to kill me with that thing."

"Don't worry, I'll take my time," he replied, but she knew better. The sneer on his face, sent a chill through her. She knew that deep inside this man lies a savage beast, who constantly fought to take over him and in spite of his promise, it would only be a matter of time before that savage beast returned. She only hoped she could survive the next passage, however she also knew that inside her, a hot horny she-bitch lurked and this man seemed to find a way to bring it out of her. Their sexual compatibility drew them together like magnets.

"Oh Lance my pussy's twitching, I'm so hot for...oh god, you're gonna fuck the shit out of me," she cried glancing back once more to see him hold his power tool, with a sinister grin on his face and it was aimed right at her worn out cunt.

As the hot flesh pipe began to pierce her love chamber, Jenny's body started shaking and bucking wildly as she came once again.

The black muscular cock-lord, parts Jenny's ass like the Red Sea, as he plunges deeper and deeper. It didn't take them long before they released their sexual beast-like sides to each other. Lance hammers her hot pussy, while Jenny grits her teeth, clutching the top edge of the chair, thrusting her beautifully heart shaped, bronze ass back to meet his advances. Their sex play grew to a fever pitch and became so violent, that the chair collapses under from the intense pounding.

Pulling her to her feet, Lance wraps his powerful arms around her from behind. They share another passionate moment of kissing. "God I can't believe I've wasted all these years on average sex partners. No one's ever come close to how you fuck me Lance. You fuck me like a real man."

"I'm glad to here you say that Jenny, cause I'm just getting started. Practically lifting her off her feet, quickly he pushes her up against the window.

Dropping to his knees, he spreads her tight ass cheeks, and thrusts his mouth and tongue inside her sphincter. After making the tight ring, wet, slick and lube, he rapidly rises to his feet and exclaimed.

"I'm gonna give your sweet little soar pussy a break baby, and stretch out this fine ass of yours."

"Wait...wait Lance, you're way too big for..."AAAAH...AARGH NOOO!"

Lance moved quickly to cover her mouth with his hands to muffle her painful scream.

The long dick officer watched curiously as the hot blonde's body jumped as if jolted by electricity as the massive head popped through her resistant ass-ring.

Sweat poured down both their body's, Jenny tries to dig her fingers into something, but her hands simply slid down the window. "It's so deep, please is it all the way in yet?"

"All the way in, shit woman, you've got nearly seven more inches of black cock to go," Lance laughed. "Just relax, daddy's gonna take real good care of you," he proclaims as he wraps his arms around her, pinching her nipples, whispering and biting her earlobe, "Daddy's gonna stretch out this ass like your pussy, spray my cum on you and in you and then you'll be mine all mine...you hear me woman?"

'Yes..."

"Goddamnit, you hear me bitch," he growled.

"Oh yes daddy, rule me, lead me, make me your cock-slave."

"Hmm yeah, that's what I'm talkin bout."

"I don't...I don't believe it, I'm...cuming again...ooooo, I'm cuming with your big black cock inside my ass...oooh my god!"

Her body shook so violently that she would have surely fallen to the floor, if Lance didn't catch her in his arms. Leaning back they kiss with an urgency, and the black hunk, lifts her off her feet, carries her inside the room, allowing them both to collapse on the bed, never taking his throbbing cock out of her, and continues pummeling her tender ass.

RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers