A Long Stormy Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers

For the next 45 minutes they fuck like wild animals.

Pulling her to her feet, he continued pounding inside her tight stretched hole with merciless passion.

"I wish Rodger was here so he could see how a real man fucks a woman," she moaned.

"Why waist time wishing, pick up the phone and call that bitch ass now, and tell him how you really feel."

"No...no, I couldn't do that."

"Why not"

"That wouldn't be right"

"And I guess leaving you for his mistress, and those three stogies who threatened your life was a good thing."

"Oh daddy you really think I should...awww fuck," she cried feeling his black pipe thrust deeper inside her horny hole.

"You don't have a choice woman, this pussy's mine now and if you want to keep getting a steady dose of this big black cock, you'll do what I say, when I say it, you hear me," He shouts, wrapping his large black hand around her throat, squeezing as he pounds her angrily.

"Oooh okay daddy, I'll do it, I'll do anything you want."

"Good now pick up that goddamn phone and call that bitch."

Jenny presses a button and Rodger immediately answers.

"Jenny, is that you?"

"Rodger...aargh fuck, she cries loudly as he slammed into her lubed ass for emphasis.

"Jenny are you okay?"

"Ooh yes Rodger...I...I'm just calling to thank you for all the shit you've put me through."

"Huh"

"If not for you, I would never know how great it feels to be...to be fuc... fucked by a big black man, with a big...black... cock!"

"Jenny, have you taken leave of your senses?"

"Yes Rodger...ahh...he's fucking me senseless...ooo!"

"Are trying to tell me that you're having sexual intercourse as we speak!"

"No Rodger, I'm getting my ass screwed by the biggest...ahh...ahhh...blackest...ooo...god... cock I've ever seen."

"How dare you!"

"It isn't... easy, ooh Rodger it's...it's soo deep...it's sooo goooood!"

"Why you slutty bitch, you filthy whore, he'll ruin you."

"Yes from little starter cocks like yours. He's a real man, with a real dick. My daddy rules me, and guess what, he's cum all inside my pussy, I've drank his cum and after he cums up my ass, I want him to cum in my pussy again."

"You nasty whore, you better hope he doesn't get you pregnant."

"I hope he does, yes that's right, I want his big black baby growing inside me, just like his big black cock."

"Are you finished," he shouts

"Just...ahhh...just about," she moans. "Oh shit...uh fuck...aww god, I'm cuming again Rodger, my daddy keeps MAKING ME CUUUUUUUUM...OOOO!"

"Yeah I think I'll join you," Lance barks, lifting her completely off he feet and spraying his white hot load inside her traumatized asshole.

Jenny drops the phone on the floor as she screams loudly, "Thanks it's...ahhh...fuck... ...oooh my god, he's cuming in my ass, while my pussy's cuming too.

Thanks for the twenty grand, it's paying for our vacation!"

"Jenny...Jenny what..." Rodger shouts as Jenny drops the phone, it cracks on the floor and the line goes dead."

THE END...

RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers