A Long Term Relationship

Story Info
Email leads to a weekend of beautiful love.
4.8k words
3.91
24.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roohan
Roohan
4 Followers

We met at the appointed place. He was a handsome looking devil. Around thirty five or so and on the slim side. He had a small delicate nose and a cute chin, his eyes were dark and with long eye lashes. But he was not the reason I was here, it was his wife. Though he would make a good side dish. He was a cross dresser. Like to dress up in pretty clothes, had even fooled many people when taking a walk at a mall.

He liked making love to his wife, but he either came too soon, and was not big enough to satisfy her. Though she loved him and would never leave him, he knew that satisfying her was something he had to look into. He met me over the Net, and we started to share information. And after nearly nine months of e-mail conversation I was here.

He got up as I walked to his table, sensing perhaps that I was the guy.

"Roohan?"

"Nice to meet you Alex."

That was the name we called each other by, and that we had decided would be what we will call each other. His wife, Selina, was not there. I looked around.

"Selina did not come."

"Oh she is waiting to cum." He laughed, he had a good sense of humor and I laughed too. "No, actually she is back at home. She made dinner and thought we might ease into things with a nice quite dinner and take things slowly. She is very eager to meet you. Shall we go."

I was eager to meet her too, so was certain part of my body. So we walked out of the restaurant. He drove a Toyota Cefiro. We got in, I was aware that I might be heading into big trouble, I did not know the guy other than what he told me in his mail, but the sense of excitement, the anticipation was just too much.

"This is our first time, you know." Alex was telling me. "I hope everything turns out all right."

"I am sure it will Alex. Just relax and let take it, as you said, slowly. There is no need to hurry, we have three days ahead of us."

We drove in silence for a while. His house was not that far from where we had met. It was a double story bungalow house. Good, we wouldn't have to worry about people on the other side of the wall. He helped me carry my bag, opened the door and said loudly. "Honey we are home."

A pleasant voice called from upstairs. "I will be right down, darling."

Alex lead me the living room. It was pleasantly done. A large screen television was placed, a easy chair and a long couch that seemed soft and comfortable, all in light green pastel colors. It the far corner was a bar, well equipped too, by the looks of it, my eyes managed to notice a couple of bottles of Malibu, my favorite drink. Alex waved me to the couch and I sat down. He switched on the TV, a welcome distraction from the silence between us. The clicking of heels turned our heads. Alex discreetly lowered the volume on the TV. I looked towards the steps, like in slow motion. Selina walked down the steps, and I held my breath. She was beautiful by every account. Her feet enclosed in a very delicate high heels made entirely of deep maroon leather straps. Her toes painted the same color. She had very delicate feet. She wore a deep maroon evening dress that showed of her body. The V cut showing just enough of the cleavage to tantalize you. Her lips were the same color as the dress, but only they sparkled. A single gold chain, with a few pearls in a string as a pendant adorned her throat. Matching strings of pearls as ear rings.

Her hair was gathered up in a bunch, seductively living a few strands untied. One fell from the side of her face to cheeks.

She a sharp small nose, definitely a mix blood up the line. And black eyes.

It seemed hours had passed by and I was looking open mouthed at her, in reality just seconds, Alex cleared his throat and said. "Well, Roohan, meet my lady in red. Selina." He took a step forward and took her hand.

She smiled, and the hostess took over. "What Alex, you have not even given him a drink?"

She walked to the bar but Alex caught her by the shoulders gently. "You sit down my dear, I will make the drinks. Roohan, Malibu for you?"

I nodded. I was my turn to hold my hand forward and offer the lady a seat.

"So Roohan, how was the drive down."

We made small talk. Then Alex handed us the drinks, went back and picked his. "Malibu for you, lots of ice. Cognac for us." We lifted our glasses and toasted. "To a new friendship."

With a drink in hand I became a little less nervous. I told a few jokes and we laughed. The drink, the first one went down fast, the second one in hand now had loosened the tongue. We were soon having a warm time. Now then taking a glimpse at the TV and making comments on the proceedings. Nearly forty minutes later Selina looked at the time.

"Goodness, I had better go set the dinner."

It was a small dining table. Round and glass topped. I could see the contours of her body. Her dress falling in the valley giving the fuzzy hint of the treasure she stored between her legs. My eyes kept wandering to it. I wondered if she was clean shaven. I like cleaned shaven women, they just look that much more inviting to me. My cock began to stir.

She was a good cook, if the whole thing was not catered. We retired to the living room again, our glasses refilled. This time we all took the couch. The beauty surrounded by the two beasts on either side. She sighed and put her head back, her throat inviting a kiss. Her one hand strayed and was caressing Alex on the thigh. I smiled and gently took the hand put it on the crotch. "That would be better place for a beautiful hand like yours." I whispered.

"And for the other?" She whispered back. "You should know where you can find the right place."

Her right hand moved to my crotch, the bulge was beginning to form. I sighed, wanting to feel the touch of her hand on my skin. I put my hand on her thighs, touching her for the first time, and gently began caressing her, my finger slowly going higher and higher, brushing her crotch over the dress. A small delicate moan escaped her throat as I my fingers lingered for a while on the mound. Her hand squeezed my cock, which was becoming a little painful now in its confines. I had to take the initiative and move things forward. Alex was sitting with his eyes closed and his head back.

I took Selina's hand and gently moved it to my belt. She took the hint and began unbuckling my belt. The trouser hooks too were soon undone and the zipper pulled down. I sighed as her hand traced the contour of my hard cock. She let go and slipped from the couch and knelt before me, her hands tugging at the trousers. I lifted my ass in assistance. She pulled down the pants to my knees, then left it there and removed my shoes and socks. The pants slid down easily. She did the same with my briefs. I was free at last, bobbing with relief. She gasped and took a deep breath at the sight of this beautiful piece of equipment. I am not that big in this department, a shade under seven, thick in the head, really thick and narrowing towards the base. My circumcised head gives it a nice sculpted look.

Alex was still in the same position, his eyes closed. I was a little perturbed, shouldn't he be taking part in the fun? I nodded to her pointing to her husband. "Later." She mouthed the words and then tongue darted to my head. Her red sparkling lips enveloped my cock, taking it halfway in. I let out a moan, loud enough make Alex turn his head. He smiled at us, winked and closed his eyes again.

Selina was now swallowing more and more of my cock. I stopped her. Removed my shirt and stood up, she did too. I kissed her, slow lingering kiss, her lips parted to dart her tongue in me, we stood there kissing, my hands moved to the shoulders, pushing down her straps and pulling down her dress. She wriggled out of it and it fell in a heap. She was wearing bra and panties made of red net. Her nipples stood erect pushing the net. I undid the clasp, and the bra fell on the gown. I kissed her breasts, darted my tongue out to the hardened nipples. She moaned again and drew a sharp breath as I sucked her one nipple then the other. my hands caressing her skin, her sides and her back.

I moved my kisses lower, now cupping her breasts and darted my tongue at her belly button. She moaned again. I hooked my fingers into the panties on either side and pulled it down, adding to the heap. I kissed the mound, unable to reach her pussy lips in that position. I stood up and kissed her again, she returned the kiss, more passionate than before. I whispered: "Let's go to the bedroom, I want to make love to you." She pointed upstairs. In one motion I bent and carried her. She laughed and put her arms around me. I carried her upstairs. She held me by the neck and pointed to a door with the other making me bend a little so she could reach down and turn the knob.

Their bedroom was as pleasantly done as the living room, though I did not have time to look at it then, only later the next morning I noticed the surroundings. I put her on the bed. She reached to the bedside table to pick a remote, punched a few buttons. The air-conditioner started to work, music began to play, a soft piano music, some classical tune. I am totally tone deaf and so it would be hard to tell. She dimmed the lights. I started kissing her again. This time I began from the toes, I kissed and sucked her toes, lingering my tongue, tracing a line on her sole. I lifted her leg and trailed a wet line down the underside of her leg until the thigh, I did the same to her other leg. Then getting in between her legs I caressed her thighs, parting her legs and seeing her cunt for the first time, thin punk lips glistened in the dim light. I bent and gave the lips a lick from end to end. She gave a muffled cry.

There was something wrong her, she was trying to suppress her moans, trying to play them down. I left her cunt and moved closer to her lips.

I began kissing her from the chin upwards, reached the ear, nibbled it.

"Why are you trying to suppress your moans, darling, why are you trying to stop your cries. Let go, moan loudly, scream if you have to. You will enjoy the sensations even more. Let go of yourself. Just think of your pleasure and nothing else. You and I are alone in this in place."

"I can't." She whispered back. "Only sluts behave that way."

"Oh my poor little baby. You are thinking the other way round. Sluts just lie down and get fucked. Women, wives and lovers, enjoy it and show it. Imagine you are on an island with me, on a beach with no one else around for miles and miles. Let go baby, let go." My hand crept to her pussy, my middle finger parted her lips and slid in into her warm and wet cunt. She drew a sharp breath and a muffled cry. "Does it feel good.? She nodded. "Then show it. Moan louder." I began sliding my finger in and out. She moaned, tentatively, and then she moaned again louder as I dug my finger deep and moved it around.

"Yes, darling, that's it. Moan louder. Cry out. Scream."

I was sliding my finger in and out faster. She gurgled, and began to come. I continued, letting her body stop the first shiver of cumming and then touched her peeking clit with my thumb. She screamed softly. "Oh yes, yes, yes."

Her clitoris would get a lot of attention later. I have found that if you enter a woman right at the moment she is cumming you and send her into a tailspin of roller coaster ride. I brought my cock to her pussy lips, rubbing the head up and down her pussy, not entering her. Her juices began to flow, I took her clit and gently squeezed it, she came and I entered her, parting her pussy and sliding in till the hilt. Oh she screamed now, my baby screamed. "Oh yes, so full, oh fuck me."

Of course I would fuck the beautiful cunt under me. I would fuck till she came and came. I would fuck her till her dazed. I began pumping my cock. She gurgled with pleasure, she moaned loudly. She was beginning to get a hang of it.

I was enjoying her tight cunt too. My cock swimming in a sea of pleasure as it stretched her pussy and went in and came out her cunt contracting each time trying to keep it in.

Harder baby, fuck me harder. Oh this is what a cock should feel like. Oh yes, that's it. Oh I wish you could keep fucking for the rest of my life. Oh.. oooooh."

She came and I was near bursting point. I banged harder. She arched her back and screamed. I came inside her, filling her with my warm offering.

Such was the passion that raced through our bodies that we fell on each other, wanting more of each other. Our lips locked, we slurped saliva from each other's tongues. We licked and lapped our faces, we shuddered and rolled on the bed. It took some time for my cock to stop throbbing, and once it subsided, still half hard I started moving in and out of her, slowly.

It was the height of passion, it was the burning body and the inflamed cunt, I don't know, but my cock began to harden again. But I needed some respite, my cock was burning too. I removed it out of her cunt moving to lie next to her. "Suck me darling, suck me slowly, cool me down a bit."

My sexy lady obliged. Her tongue fluttered over my cock, cleaning it of our mixed juices. She licked my balls, she licked slowly, hardening it to its full glory. The cool air conditioned air and her saliva worked the magic. I wanted the heat of her cunt again.

I turned her around and lifted her up by the waist. Her ass flared up before me, her puckered ass hole inviting, tantalizing me. I wet a finger in her cunt and slowly caressed it. She squirmed a little and then began moving her ass at my finger, I dipped it in burying my finger in her ass. But her ass was not what I wanted. I had yet not had enough of her cunt. Her tight sweet cunt.

My finger still in her ass, I brought my cock and entered her. Deep into her and stayed there. Slowly I fucked her increasing my beat. Soon I was going in and out at top speed, banging myself hard into her. She was cumming again and screaming. I knew I could last longer this time, I kept banging into her, she came again. This orgasm started to build and build, she was breathing hard and thrashing her head. I kept pumping relentlessly, she let out a blood curdling scream and collapsed. I stopped just enough for me to pull her up again and stash a couple of pillows under her. She had blacked out. But I was no mood for release. I was fevered and enjoying the way I was pleasing this beautiful woman.

I kept the speed up. The sensations surging through her body, the violent shaking she was getting brought her back. "Fuck me, fuck me." She kept repeating the words over and over again as I fucked. She screamed again, her body lifting up with the violence of her orgasm. I sight was so erotic, the feeling of having taken your woman to this height was such that I burst. I shot gallons and gallons of semen into her. Deep into her.

Both were shaking and kissing each other, drenched in each other's sweat. We kept repeating thank you in each other mouth. Her hair had come loose a long time ago, I cleaned up strands of hair stuck to hair face. I kissed her and kissed. I have had sex all my life. But this what they called passionate lovemaking, and this was a level I had never seen any woman reach with me before, not had I reached with any woman.

I left her kissing her telling her I would be back soon. I needed to pee.

She came into to the bathroom as I was finishing. I went back to bed. She joined me soon.

"I am zapped, I think I will sleep for a week now."

"What?!" I said. "I thought we could go one more time. But since you are so exhausted I will let you go. But promise me you wake me up with your lips."

"I promise." She was asleep just seconds later.

I was still good for one go. I thought of Alex outside, maybe I could play with him a little. But the thought was not appealing. This was one of the most beautiful nights of my life, I did not want to share it with anyone. I hugged her, cupped her breasts and slept.

* * *

She did keep her promise. I came out of a dream that she was giving me a blow job. I opened my eyes and there she was, her hair pinned up by a hair clip, working my hardened cock. I balanced on my elbows for awhile and watched her pleasure my cock. She looked at me and winked. I winked back and feel on the pillow savoring her mouth. Honestly, I would have preferred her cunt. But I let her bring me to the brink, she drank the juice like a hungry woman. licked my cock clean.

"Come take your shower." She had kept a fresh towel by the bedside. "And after breakfast we will fuck again. This time we will let Alex join us. Poor guy slept on the couch the whole night."

At breakfast I felt shy facing Alex. I have come here for a weekend of fun and excluded him completely from it the whole night. I told him so.

"Oh come on, if I had wanted to join don't you think I wouldn't have. Honestly Selina has not had good sex since she got married. You'll know soon enough later. I wanted her to have a good time with you. And she tells me she really enjoyed it."

"I really enjoyed too." I said.

We had breakfast and after cleaning up the table we sat in the living room. There was an extra swing in Selina's walk. She brought us a cup of tea each. She was wearing a loose T-shirt with a cutoff shorts.

I needed to know, the thought had been troubling me since last night. "Tell me, a personal question if you don't mind, why are you sharing her? If it was me I wouldn't let anyone touch her." A sort of sadness crossed Alex's eye for a minute. He stood up and unbuttoned his shorts and let it drop. I saw his cock, if that is what it should be called, just a button fixed on the testicles. "Honey make me hard." He called out to Selina and she knelt before him, sucking the thing. It began to grow soon. He patted her cheek to tell her it was enough. She let him out of the mouth. He was hardly three inches long, thick, yes, but hardly enough to do a proper job. I felt bad I had asked the question.

He was about to pull his shorts back when I told Selina. "It is not proper that you get a man hard and not finish the job."

She started sucking him again. He sat back on the couch as she ministered him, letting her tongue slide down to the testicles and then up again. He was dripping with her saliva in a minute, and was soon shooting into her mouth.

He sat thus for a while, his cock back again to its original size.

"It was this reason that from very young I started cross dressing. I thought I will never be able to satisfy any woman, and somehow was attracted to other men too. I give a pretty good head you know." He gave me a wan smile. "But when we met in college, we fell in love and it did not seem to matter. We are still madly in love. But I know I can't let my love stop her from experiencing what a real good fuck is.... So here we are."

He was silent for a while. I sipped my tea. "Why don't you dress up then." I told Alex. "I would like to see if you look sexy enough to arouse me. That is unless you are not attracted to me."

"Oh I was attracted to you the moment I saw you..." He gave a short laugh. He got up to go get dressed.

"How long will he take to get dressed?"

"Give him an hour." Selina answered.

That was enough time to fuck my beauty again. I took her arm and pulled her towards me. She came willingly and sat on my lap. I removed her T-shirt and began sucking the nipples I had so neglected last night. She cooed with delight holding my head and moving me from breast to the other. We slid to the floor as I started to move down. I had not completed the job I had started yesterday. I spread her legs and kissed her moistening lips. Her pussy smelled fresh. I lapped the insides of her pussy lips, gave her clit a short flick. She moaned loudly, sweet Selina was learning the joys of sex.

I flicked my tongue into her cunt. She came. flooding my face with her sweet juice. I turned my attention to her clitoris. She was moaning loudly now, her body arching up with each wave of pleasure. I pleasured my lady till she beg me to stop and enter her. I obliged, placing my cock at her entrance and glided in. She sighed. "Oh it feels so full, so wonderful. Oh God, always keep fucking me Roohan, make me your whore."

Roohan
Roohan
4 Followers
12