A Long Term Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Selina baby, you will be my very own personal whore. I will keep fucking you as long as you want this cock."

I fucked her till we were drenched in sweat. With a cry we came together. We took a shower in the bathroom by the kitchen, she changed into a sleeveless T-shirt and jeans.

"I think I better be gone. Have to get some groceries and things anyway, will be back in a couple of hours." She blew me a kiss and was gone.

I waited. And when he did come, he drew a sharp breath from me. He looked stunning. The short mini skirt with boots that had straps going all the way up the ankles. The tight and ample breasts. Even though I knew who it was I was getting a hard on. He walked over and extended his arm. "Hi, I am Alice."

"Hello Alice." I replied, wanting to keep the game.

I put a arm on the small of his back and pulled him closer. His lips were warm and receptive. He moaned like one who had been missing good sex for a long long time. I squeezed his ass, and whispered into his mouth that I was hard and waiting for his lips. He dropped to his knees and undid my tented shorts. His kisses on my cock were passionate. He licked it all over, leaving it slick with his saliva. And then he swallowed it, all in a single go. My knees began to weaken and I sat on the couch. His mouth was tight and wet, sucking at my cock like he would swallow all till it reached his insides.

I came. But his ministrations would not stop. He kept at it. Slowing down to a lingering licks on my testicles and prostate. His darting tongue soon had me up. I wanted his ass. I told his so. I stood up and dropped his skirt and briefs. His tiny prick was standing up. I thought what the hell, the man got enough sucking from his wife and dismissed the idea of sucking his cock. I do not really have any fantasies of sucking cocks. I don't find it arousing.

I turned his around, he first put his hand behind the couch cushion and brought out a tube of KY Jelly. I smiled at him and he bent and offered me his ass. His puckered hole inviting me. I took some gel on my fingers and inserted it. He sighed and moaned, soon my one finger had become two and then three. His ass was slick with abundant gel. I placed my cock on hole and holding it slid inside.

"Oh that's good. Fuck me hard Roohan."

I slid the length of my cock in, and pumped his ass. I reached forward and took his cock and balls in my hand, squeezing and stroking in turn. He was moaning hard with pleasure. I felt his wet cum in my hands, hardly enough to fill a tea spoon. I squeezed his balls harder. He would cry out in pain and ask me to fuck harder. Soon he was hard again.

I started banging him harder. He came again and I too was near there. I banged harder into his ass, banging and staying deep in him from a few seconds and then repeating the process. He was speaking incoherently now, his ass hole a red swollen mess. I banged one last time and emptied my juice.

He lay panting for a long while on the floor. I got up after a while and went into the bathroom. He was gone by the time I returned. I sat on the couch and watched television and dozed off.

He returned a hour later, dressed in a shorts and T-shirt. He sat in silence for sometime, and then spoke in a voice soft and clear.

"Roohan, I watched you both making love yesterday. Honestly it was the most beautiful sight, I wish I could do that to her but I can't and I know that. I wish I could give her a child too..."

He fell silent again, I too kept my tongue in check, waiting.

"But yesterday I saw you both. I want to ask you something, will you keep making love to her? Whenever you can, drop by, or if you want I can send her to you. And make her pregnant. I have not spoken to her, I will and if it is okay with her and you maybe we could work out a proper..."

I interrupted him. "That should be quite all right. Just speak to her first."

I stayed there an extra day. And returned home exhausted and certain that I had had enough sex for a month.

Selina came the next month, Alex had called earlier. "Tomorrow is the twelfth day, the doctor says the best time, she is also taking some medicine."

She looked as ravishing as the first day I had met her.

We fucked the moment we reached my apartment. We fucked several times everyday for the next two months.

It is eight years since. They have two boys, one eight and another six. We still get together, I still get as excited fucking Selina as I did the first time. She still cums like she always did.

12